Friday, 19 July 2013


MAKING THE BEST OUT OF NOW

 
 
In life I have heard tales of people go on, and on, and on, complaining about what they do not have, what they do not like, what they do not enjoy being done to them and all. (I must say that sometimes it becomes a burden even listening to them). The truth is that Complaining is one of the easiest things to do, because just any one can complain. Anyone can complain about the life he/she does not have, or about things they hate. But very few people look for the possible good in the midst of the so called “problems”. We all want to have better Jobs, finer girlfriends/ Boyfriends, bigger houses and even some of us worry about minute things like digital devices. I once heard a young man say oh! I am tired of this Java phone I want an Android! Absurd it seems but that’s Life.  Life is a mystery. The level of want is as deep as Hell itself, it never gets satisfied. Man just wants and wants and wants. Why don’t we just stop for a while and think of a way to actually appreciate the moment? Do you notice that what you complain about you actually stop enjoying? Do you notice how much complaining drains your Energy and makes you feel like a dying Rose? I don’t think anyone wants to be inefficient or drained, so I have a simple solution to your problem!  

 

Appreciate here and now, as against complain, be thankful to GOD for what you have and even what you do not have”

 

I tried to do so once in my life and the turnaround was fantastic. I started to add weight as an end result ;-) . I began smiling more and in turn Life in General became more perfect.

 

My little nuggets for all of us with which I will end today’s Heart of Gold session is:

 

“The man who wants more, must strive harder than the others who like wisely want more, but first must appreciate that which he has and where he is”

 

F.N: I do not believe in the thoughts of people who say that Diabolic means hamper their success. I mean, he who works hard, GOD will bless and he whom GOD blesses the devil cannot stop.

 

Now as you start the weekend, let’s try to make it a point of duty to become better, work harder and enjoy NOW in our life as this is all we have. Go out, have fun, club, hang-out with friends, throw a party, go see your parents etc but no matter what, DO NOT COMPLAIN

#TGIF


No comments:

Post a Comment