Wednesday, 24 July 2013



Re-branding
Recently, I was thinking of what area of life to channel this wonderful piece of Idea (My Beloved Blog) towards, I thought to make it a Gossip Blog, but in as much as I love to write, gossip has never been my thing (plus Na woman wahala/ Job be that), I thought to make it a Tech site, but that would crumble in weeks as I was sure to run out of ideas. Well out of the deep blue confusion I was swimming in, came an Old Idea which had been on my mind for quite a while in the past. It seemed to just re-appear out of the blues like the way spirits appear in Nigerian Movies. lol

“Let’s make it an inspirational blog”
 
That was my IdeaI Almost started shouting “Eureka, Eureka” like old uncle Einstein my great, great, great grand uncle did (Do not blame me nah, Success has brothers in the strangest places)
Well Still on the matter, I aim at making it a place to share growing up issues between you and me, a place where you can read about every aspect of growing up life and a place where you would meet people with blessed like minds like you. To this effect, the name Young and Confused has been introduced.
Over the years growing up taught me a lot of things which I wish I didn’t have to wait for experience to teach me but unfortunately I had to. My aim is to make this Blog encircle around things that are related with growing up from the Early teenage life to the early age of Youth life, things only very few parents or Friends would discuss with you.
Stay tuned and touch the Mouse not lol.
#leggo

No comments:

Post a Comment