Thursday, 6 February 2014

GIVE THANKS IN ALL THINGS...





Doris, a wonderful Babe of life of mine, sent me this wowing story on BBM, and i said to share it with you great people (Thank you for your Time xx)... it goes thus:



A King had a male servant who, in all circumstances always said to him; "My king, do not be discouraged because everything God does is perfect, and there are never mistakes in them".

One day, they went hunting and a wild animal attacked the king, the servant managed to kill the animal and saved the king, but couldn't prevent his majesty from losing a finger!!

 Furious and without a show of gratitude, the King said; if God was good, I would not have been attacked and i wouldnt have lost a finger.

The servant replied in his ussual manner, "despite all these things, I can only tell you that God is good, and everything He does is perfect, He is never wrong". Outraged by the servants response, the king ordered the arrest of this servant, but even while the servant was being dragged to the dungeon, he told the king again, "God is Good & Perfect"

Having that the prisoner who was practically the kings odley had been put in the Prison, the king went about alone from then on. On one of his hunting Trips alone, he was captured by savages who use human beings for sacrifices to their gods.

On the altar, the savages found out that the king didn't have one finger in place, and released him because he was considered "incomplete" to be offered to the gods. On his return to the palace, he ordered the release of his servant and said to him; My friend, God was really good to me. I was almost killed but for lack of a single finger, I was let go. But I have a question; If God is so good, why did He allow me to put you in prison? His servant replied; My king, if I had not been put in prison, I would have gone with you, and would have been sacrificed by the savages, because I have no missing finger. The End.


P.S:Everything God does is perfect, He is never wrong. Often we complain about life, and the negative things that happen to us, or about the things that we do not have, forgetting that everything happens for a purpose. Be Thankful. kindly share if you can.

Culled from BBM User and my Babe of life: Maeridee...

#Udo

No comments:

Post a Comment