Tuesday, 10 June 2014

A letter in a Bottle...



Good Morning Awesomely great Young mind, how are ya? Wetin dey sup? So this is a kinda Quickie post that I have to do. I know it’s a tad( new English that Bim taught me) out of the books to do this oh! But you know nah, “Gratitude and Love na like Mosquito, if e bite you ehn, you gats scratch am!” **ShinesTeeth. 

I remember vividly my first article on the Young and Confused Blog. I didn’t know for sure what I was doing, but I knew for sure what I wanted to do. I had learnt from my Beautiful and outstanding Blog Mother Ms Janyl Benyl, that writing was not just a Tool, but a weapon to change lives, a way to make another better. So, I wanted to reach out to the world, I wanted to Touch lives, I wanted to use this great gift of scribbling my thoughts that GOD had dropped into my heart to make someone smile, to change just 1 more life, and make the Youths of Nigeria realize that the world, “their world” could be better and easier at living through my articles. As I write this post, I wonder if I am doing so well at it, but I guess I am not the Judge of that, so I will keep keeping on until I do, Until I get that Praise the lord Testimony. :) #hope

One of the great things Blogging has done for me is that, it has helped me realize that Life is relatively simple. Writing has helped me realize that I am not the only Young and confused one out there, and that sharing my thoughts and reading that of others is not just a means to an end, but an avenue for change. Plus, Blogging has helped me meet people; people that made me smile with their comments, those that encouraged me with their private messages, those I learn from, those that ignored me,  and those that I CAUGHT FEELINGS FOR. na this ones important pass. lmao

So Today, I am writing a letter, putting it in a Bottle, and throwing it into the wide ocean of the Internet. A letter of gratitude and love to everyone who comes around to read our Blog, a letter to those who send me mails of encouragements, a letter to Super smart Akagha Justin and Beautiful Duru Mimi who have not just being my biggest fans, but my Biggest Airconditioners too, as they have read almost every single post, A letter to Bim my Blog Girl friend #IfshereadsthisIamdead!. Today I want to say Thank you.


Do you remember the “I am only Human post”? The one I wore boot inside Naija’s Sun? Ehen that one.. I wrote it for a Blogger called Bim Olanma Akinmade. She is a Wonderful blooming writer who life carried me to, and for whom the Scorpion of lof nwantintin stung me. Bim is someone whose smile always makes me be like UP NEPA!!!, as she always lights up my world. She is my own Ms. Ballotelli. She gets a Year older today, and I also dedicate this letter in a bottle to her. It’s amazing how 1 lady can be so beautiful, unique, outstanding, and so much of a cause of Heart attack, and High Blood pressure. This geh haf suffer me shaaaa….. She can vex me for Africa ehn :(, but she is still my Olanma, and so she will never stop making me smile with her wise ass jokes about life. Trust me, this girl sees life in Rainbow colors :), you need to meet her, you will catch feelings too. She means plenty plenty to me.

Today, I just want to say Thank you to my fab Blog Mother Ms Jany Benyl, for always been there for me, encouraging me, and making me belief that I can be better. You are super awesome Mama :), I mean it. And a Thank you to you, yes you, You give me a reason to wake up every morning and want to be a better JdB, I want to say Thank you for everything. And to Bim, my prayer for you today is that; that beautiful smile which you always wear, you know the one that makes me think of how much I need you, My prayer is that that smile will never turn into a Frown, and those sparkling eyes of yours will never mix tears.

Thank you every one, as you water my life Day by Day, may you also be watered.

Thank you so much for the past Three and a Half minutes of your time ( Ehen now, this one is short) You do me a great honor. Do have a Gehn-Gehn week ahead. Cheers.

HBD Bubba. :)



#Udo


18 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Amaka. I hope she gets to read this. Lets just say that we aren't as close as we used to be, and its all my fault. Thanks once again Bubba.

      Delete
    2. Lool Nndo. I've been there several times Infact the number of guys that have me on their black list I can't count. Some people that we used to be very close but now we don't even say hi not even on bbm and I've decided to let it be because if am to apologize I don't know what I'll apologize for. I know one in particular will never forgive me for zoning him. For like three years he was on my matter but I was in an on and off relationship. The story no be here but if you really want your Bim back maybe you could try calling her regularly, call oh not sms because am a chika I can see and not reply. Start from there. X

      Delete
    3. lmao! I just saw this. Now I am enjoying my Blog more cause of you :) Thing is, i never really had her.. Lets just say I spoilt it, before it all began!

      Kindly check and Read my "I am only Human Post", it was for her.

      Thank you so much Amaka, you make me Blog with a smile on.

      P.S: I dont think she wants me sef, so I will just let her be. I promised myself I would make Today (now Yesterday) special for her, and at least i Blogged... :) thats as special as a Blogger can do nah! Lmao. Thanks once again Bubba.

      Delete
    4. I've read and commented on the post before but today I read it with meaning. I have read bim's post on her blog too and I'd rather keep my long episode to myself at least I don't have to say something here that will cause further damage. Like you said, someone who would practically worship you might come your way soon and Erm no matter how ugly a lady is, she'll some day be someone's ori aku nmadu.. Erm I no sabi the male version but you know what I mean. Cheers

      Delete
  2. Omg!!! I never knew this blog was yours... I do come here.... Yay! I found a new blog... Cool write up...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! For real??? You need to see the smile on my face ATM, you do us such a great honor with your kind words.Thanks Tibs.

      My am I glad to have you here, plus I am super glad i stumbled on your Blog... Hope you will stay oh! :)

      Delete
    2. Yup! Yup!! I am gonna stalk u and Amaka... You guys got interesting contents not news like others... My kinda stuff.... Where them new post lah!?!?

      Delete
  3. Hey sugar, where are you? No new post?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Amaka and Tibs, thanks for checking on me, and for the kind reminder. Lets just say the Wahala of life #survival has me drifting a bit. I should update soon by GOD'S grace.

    Thanks for the love! Lol I am feeling like Romeo right about now. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lmao Yes Mother. My laptop is broken, but GOD willing, i will update from my Desk ASAP. Thanks for the then then reminder. I am smiling ATM. :)

      Delete
    2. Oh dear! Mother kwa? Am a small girl oh. Am so sorry about your laptop. You're pardoned

      Delete
    3. Oh dear!!!! Grrrr damn laptop!! Ai... I will keep checking tho... Stop starving people mister!!! **in terminator's voice*** I will be back!

      Delete
  5. Wow so beautiful...Nice finding this blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Temi, Hope you will get to stay oh!!! :) You have a pretty Nice Blog too, Truth is, I want to be like you when I grow up.

      Delete
  6. Hahaha not at all this one Na wash o!

    Anyways like I said I love your blog and will keep checking on it. I am here to stay oh!!

    ReplyDelete