Monday, 16 June 2014

JUSTIFIED!





Good morning great Young mind, how was your weekend? Trust you guys balled oh, and that everything went in a very Ghen-Ghen way…  Mehn if it did so, then Halleluiah somebody :), if it didn’t,  then Confirmed, no worry Echi di ime ( Meaning tomorrow is Pregnant in Igbo) so be expectant of good. And if it went 50-50, no worry, no be who first call police na him win case, After rain comes sunshine ;). Well for me sha, I had a dope weekend, as in ehn, all those kinda weekends that make you want to say Yeah Mehn!!!!


Okay let me tell you why. Firstly I saw the match of Netherland against Spain! Lmao you know that match that CASIILLAS was totally humiliated, and that he kept making Sloppy mistakes, and Mumuing for Africa. In my mind that day I was like: “Where are all them La liga Fans? You guys should Turn up Turn up” So that’s my first reason.  Secondly , I live the life of a very very Busy Mosquito, I get to do the 8-5, 5 days a week, get to cook the family tri-weekly Meal of Life on Saturday, and then on Sunday I get to rest (all I do on Sunday is Wash Clothes, Clean the House, go for Mass, Cook lunch, Iron every single shirt and trouser I have cause Lagos Power get K leg, Cook Dinner, and sleep) Trust me that’s the easiest day of my life regardless how plenty plenty it sounds. Don’t worry, My Sister is coming home soon, can’t wait. So I was relatively sad when I woke up realizing that Today was MONDAY! Kai! I was bittered ;,(, but the second reason kept me going, and woke me up with a  smile on my face. The reason is I met 3 new Bloggers.
        1. Amaka
           2. Tibs
        3. Temi


You know how you feel when Mama buys you a new Gadget or device? Well thats how I felt this morning on my attaché drive to Survival. They are 3 super Bloggers I met last week, you know, those kinda Bloggers that you say! “Yeah Men!” and “Baby don’t go” after you meet them Lmao! Trust me, they are, and I am so excited to have met them. They kept checking on me, and that gave me a real excitement, and made me blush like a new born baby. Lmao. These guys are pretty cool and as real as Writing can be, oya if you think I am lying, check out their Blogs (click on their names).


So to not digress too much, let me tell you a tad of what I have been going through. I was just made the Ambassador of Peace by the National Federation of my FRIENDS MOTHER. You know, the first person she calls when the Mumu Boy is acting up, or being stubborn, or when he talks back at her. Well yeah, the Woman has so much Faith in me now ehn, she could ask her Daughter to marry me for free, Cause whenever they have had an Argument or confrontation, the next thing na  I am calling Nonso (so my 8-5 just added Jara on top) :(.permit me to iterate that it was this same friend of mine that stole my First Love oh, and the craze girl had the nerve to say, “Nonso Duru, if you love me then you will let me Date T, I love him”, and I was like BOMB DEY YA HEAD! Date my best friend, You well??? Lmao. #Memories shaa. So sometimes when I do stuff for this guy, I am like nawa oh! Does he deserve my effort? Well, It is well. So Lets call him T. T and I have been friends since Secondary school, you know we contributed money to buy Fat Lunch back then, joined efforts to fight Bullies (AH! Together, you couldn’t mess with us we were Tiny but Mighty. I got hit once by one Bully, and bam I punched the Bully right back.. well T didn’t fight back for me oh, but he had my back from a Distance. Lmao. See life, the Bully recently wrote me on FB and was talking to me with Utmost respect #Ironical) I always had his back too. No body messed with us. We even pursued Woman together! So, fast forwarding 8 years today, me and T are still close Friends..


Sometime last week, his Mum saw something in his room, something that Broke her heart immediately, something that made her used to be “Saint of a Son”, fall to the abyss, faster and harder than Lucifer did in her head, something she could not justify. So immediately she saw it, WW5 broke out. she cursed him, and said a lot of things to him about how disappointed she was, she slapped him, and then she called Nonso (Note the sequence of events, parents tho). I heard she even broke down into Tears. Trust me, its sad to see your Dad or Mum cry cause of you.. I almost did once, it broke my heart! Anyways she called me, and complained about everything to me, and in my mind I am like wetin I go do?? Shey I go Flog am ni? 


Now, you know all those things that people take that make them go: 

“Jah rasta Fried rice, I and I be a Bombo Claq, You come here see me, I go there see you, I go Babylon on you”  And then they shake their head like people convulsing? 


Well yeah. She saw a Wrap of it in my friend’s room, and sadly, she always saw him like an Angel who was focused on success, and not as a Jah rasta Fried Rice candidate :( 


So rewind to last week, I sat down to share T’s lunch with him, (I know nah, Hunger management no easy, well It has been raining Elephants and Dinosaurs in Lagos, so I couldn’t go out for lunch) and so T told me everything, about how he loved his Mum, about how he had lived everyday of his life to please her, about how he hated that he broke her heart, and here is this great part: about how taking the "JAH RASTA FRIED RICE SUBSTANCE" is Justified by life, but not by law. I just sat there staring at him like

“Dang! Uni has swallowed my padi”.

I couldn’t believe the utterances emanating from his Vocal useless Cavity (I insult him a lot) Almost punched him in the face sef. He said how it made him smarter, (The Bozo even said “Duru you need to try it, you will become Fucking smart”, and I am like Yimu, as long as I can update the YnC Blog, and do office work, abegi I dey alright #grateful) he said how he made him get inspiration, and then he said something that got me. He said he had been searching endlessly for the part of the Bible that condemns it, and that he was yet to see, adding that if I found that passage and showed it to him, he would stop effective immediately (Thing is, our Parents raised us well. Life is distorting us a bit, but GOD is our root). And so this had me thinking, if he knew it was right, then why was he searching endlessly for a religious Justification? And if this substance was as inspiring as he claimed, then Why was his mother so quick to Unjustify him, Why?


I guess these are questions that I cannot get answers to, but what I know for sure, is that anything a man does, for which he seeks justification, is a proof that his inner self is yet to believe that thing as right, and hence he knows it is wrong, but only seeks proof to make it right.


Truth is I fear for T, he is a stupid, crazy, smart, useless, and very intelligent Engineer, but I fear that the Jah Rasta fried rice lifestyle will only make him go loko! I fear to lose my friend. L


So this is a kind appeal, a mayday cry for help!!! How do I un-justify my Friends Right as wrong? How do I proof to him that regardless what he believes, he is on the wrong path of life? How do I save him from getting addicted? Please, If you know how, kindly send me a personal email at adolph4all@gmail.com or leave your advice in the comment section. Cause who knows, just as T seeks justification for his Achilles heel, there might be others and even me, in need of your advice to Unjustify my Justified Evil.


Thank you so much for the past 7 Minutes of your time, you do us a great Honor with it. My Prayer for you is that every person that has planned to shine on your head this new week, you will disgrace them like Robben disgraced Cassillas… can I hear an Amen. :) #PastorJdBmode



P.S: Thank you My Blog Mother Ms JB,  Tibs, Amaka and Temi, You ladies made my Weekend, and I smiled with every Notification I read. The Excitement of updating woke me up by 3:11 AM, and I am very GRATEFUL to GOD that I stumbled on your Blogs. Cheers Bubbas.

Unnecessary P.P.S: Testimony time: #1. I can now do 100 Push ups at a stretch, talk about getting Stronger :p. #2. Dad finally allowed me to Drive the car solo, so no Turn here, match Brake, reduce your speed et al :). I had madt fun, and sped like a Boss with a License. #3 @ Cee, I still haven’t caught feelings all June oh!! so that makes it a month and a half :p

Cheers.

#Udo.

19 comments:

  1. Hahahahahahaha I have a feeling you'd catch feeling soon *prophetess mode activated *
    Thanks for the kind words

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lmao... Ifaye, me Catch Feelings ke! lai lai to lai lai! :) Them don over break my heart oh! i no do again Bubba. :(

      Haba, the words I said are too little to show how grateful i am., you guys made last weekend super fun for me ;) I felt, and still feel so loved and cherished.. All I can say is Baby "dont go oh oh" in Terry G's voice.

      Delete
    2. I've been there too, said the same thing but hey, if you keep doing the same thing the same way, you'll get the same result. Kapish?
      New post alert *bats eyelashes *

      Delete
    3. Lmao! Yes Ma! Dont worry, I will love again, but maybe i just need some sort of Break. You know? sometime to Love ME! and No one else. But you are right, maybe it is "I" who is the problem.

      P.S: I think i just got inspiration for a post from this your comment. :) Thanks Bubba, Cheers... **E Hugs

      Delete
    4. Here's a deal. You don't catch feelings for a year and I'll give you a treat but if you do, you will give me a treat.
      Hugs

      Delete
    5. LMAO! 1 Year??? Haba! diarisgodoooooo Thats too long nah. How about 3 Months? lol

      Delete
    6. *rme* you really need more than three months to rediscover yourself. My bff gave me the one year ultimatum too and phew, it's 13 months already. I never believed I could go this long without a relationship too but in between I started blogging, I met awesome peeps and am sure I wouldn't make silly mistakes again. Ok here's a wager; 5 months?

      Delete
  2. Thank God you got an update...how's you papi...ok...here is what I think - you mean alot to that woman and you need to cherish every moment of it - trust me, it's not easy to find someone who can entrust you with a member of their family...ok..your friend is only gonna get worse if you push him too hard - already he is taking fire from his mom - I feel like you need to just be his compass for now - sometimes we don't use a compass buh knowing we got one guarantees us of never getting lost and I think so far he sees you as one...hang in there...all he needs is a lil push...just little by little...he'll be fine...mehn he is lucky tho'...he really got a great friend...I pray he doesn't have to find out what it feels without you........--->> I see mi name up there!!...thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. **Smiles I thank GOD i did too oh! your terminator I will be back Comment did the magic, It put us on our toes, and sent chills down my spine lol ;).

      I read this Comment like 4 Times, cause it had so much wisdom in it, and the line which struck me the most was......"I feel like you need to just be his compass for now - sometimes we don't use a compass buh knowing we got one guarantees us of never getting lost"..... I have decided to just chill and let him outgrow it. Thank you so much Tibs, i appreciate Mami ** In Tibs Voice :)

      About the mention, Mehn Bubba, words cant describe how happy you guys made me feel, I am most grateful for your time, and your kind words. You guys made me write with a fresh smile on my face, and I hope that this smiles stays for a lonnnnggg time.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  3. New post! New post!! New post!!!....I don't wanna believe that yesterday's match depressed you.....if it did join the campaign my husband started on #bringbackourchickenlittle......no worries....it is a warm exercise...who the hell is Iran??? You Better post new topic cuz ***I MUST be back***

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. **Smiles @ New Post. Bubba, I will try oh. GOD willing.. In fact i am thinking of equaling up with your- A post/day as you do on the TTT Blog! Well I will try sha. ;) But you know nah, you na my Mentor for writing, so i cant equal your ability.

      About that useless match, mehn Bubba, dont go there oh! those guys are a set of flying BOZO'S. I was so furious ehn, and I went to bed with a temper boiling like lava in a soon to erupt Volcano. Can You imagine? Ordinary Iran! Mcheeewww... Wondering what the dumbo coach was doing! how can you loose 2 Players to Injury in the first half of 1 match( Just cause of those irrelevant friendlies **Angryface), and how can he start with such a Crazy line up! Hian Tibs, if i start with my ranting, I wont finish, so I will just drop it, and jejely follow your Oga Boss' campaign :). I am still pained as at today sha, but its wearing off. :)

      Mehn this your Terminator line always gives me goosebumps oh! :( lmao! oya i will try :) :) :) Thanks for stopping by Mami ** in Tibs Voice. Cheers Bubba xx

      Delete
    2. Hahaha....hilarious...buh okei....alrighty...I will be checking...take care papi...

      Delete
  4. Lmao. Thanks dear for this! *hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Temi, anytime. I am glad to have you here, cause you are a real source of inspiration. Thanks for stopping by Bubba. xx

      Delete
  5. Hello**** how's you papi.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Papi....New week..New Post...**dancing**...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol! My, you are such a wonderful person. **wears my Cutest smile. Thanks Bubba. E-hugs.

      Delete
  7. how long was i gone for again??? damn i'm jealous have been replaced!
    *wipes tears*
    Darris God oooooooooo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lmao@ CPC. you were away for 23 days Bubba, I counted every single 1. :( :(. Welcome back oh. Don't go anywhere again oh **runs to get Rope to tie that your runaway leg. :)

      Delete