Thursday, 24 July 2014

....and that was how I was TAGGED! :)



Good morning great Young mind, What’s the 411? Please is it just me oh, or is this week longer than usual… Sinnnnccceeeeee we are still in Thursday?:( Hian! Nawa oh! Oh my beloved Saturday, please do and come jo, man e haf tire. So this is a quickie kinda post I just had to do. I received a couple of Nominations about the 20 Random Facts thingy, from 3 Bloggers that I appreciate more than my last geh friend namely Temmie, Amaka, and Erniesha Tibs ( Mehn these Baby Okwus are more popular than Obama now oh, as their names are on almost every cool Blog you visit. So therfeore, if you haven’t visited any of their blogs, then I am sorry You aint Y2K :) ) Without much a due, let me let this post be my Mirror Mirror on the wall for a bit.


Who is John de Beloved?

1. I am a graduate of all those courses that you climb Electricity poles to fix wires. And a Hallelujah one at that. Ask any body form IMSU, they know our story.

2.       I love to act. This is one of my many many things that I love to do eh, it gives me an additional sense of purpose. 

3.       **In the Voice of I.k of BBA: “I love girls like crazy”. You know they say that Baba formed Eve from the Ribs of Adam. Well me ehn,  I believe that I my 1 Rib was divided into pleeennntttyyy, to form plenty Evesssss, so I am trying to fulfill my purpose by searching for them 1 by 1. **Shines Teeth.

4.       I cannot Swim, lai lai. Even if C.P.C's life was at stake. If you like put 2 Million Dollars at the end of the line, my Phobia for H2O is as real as my Phobia for snakes.

5.       I NEVER sleep for more than 5 Hours. Ehmmmm sheybe you asked for Random, well this one just came from the top of my head so abeg use ya church mind accept am.

6.       I once chased 1 girl for 4 years. Yep, she was my first love, I like that girl like mad that time, but she used me to catch crews shaaaa… :( It is well.

7.       I love to play with Money.  I am Bloody ambitious, and JdB is that kinda guy that likes to play with cash. The people that work in the banks I operate think I am very rich, cause I go there almost every day. I just get good chills  from moving Money from place to place, and from Currency to currency. Plus I am Currency coin Collector; I have a wide array of coins and notes of different countries, even though I haven’t crossed Boarder oh. Don’t test me oh, we bad like that.

8.       I have a Crush on one of my readers… well In search of my missing rib, I have to search High and low nah. Shey?

9.       I love my Dad and my Elder sister more than any one in my family. Those guys have gone through hell for me jo, they deserve it.

10.   When I was 5, I was told I drank almost a half bottle of kerosene to cure a hiccup. (Well you see I have always been an independent guy. My trouble is my trouble.) Well trust my mama, I drank almost a litter of Red Oil so I wouldn’t die. Nigerians mother be like Nwa'm don’t leave me. :)

11.   I don’t believe in Friendship. Well sadly I don’t, before I can call you my Friend ehn, you must prove your worth to a great extent or else you are just my Friend for mouth.

12.   From January to June 30th 2014, I used to do an average of 450 Push-ups, and 150 Sit-ups daily in search of muscles ** looks at arms.. deep sigh, it is well**, but when I noticed that even if they packed my blood full of Hercules genes, the muscles wouldn't come, I used my Head to chill oh Jari. Man shall not live by Muscle alone. Plus my spine started to Ache, and I am like me wey never use my waist to full potential, Olorun ma je oh! ( god forbid)

13.   I love Alcohol. Okay don’t take this the wrong way, I am not a drunk, but you see the Wahalasss of life are too much, so a bottle here and there always helps me sleep through the pain. Anything goes..

14.   I was a geek through University.  The thing is when I want something; I put my heart to it.

15.   I am a Gadget Freak. Mehhnn Don’t test me oh!!  You know ehnnnn This life is not easy oh, Tech just keeps getting madder day by day, but any Apple device will work. You need to see me shouting in adoration each time I go to Konga.com :).

16.   I want to have a P.Hd in Electrical Electronics by age 30. Looks at watch.. it is well oh.

17.   My best colors are Black and Blue. Well all the people that inspire me always have it on them, so bam! I think it’s a kinda greatness color. Lets check it: Steve Jobs, Zuckerbberg, my CEO, Wozniack, Wizkid. Yep… They are bad like that.

18.   I hate oppression, Racism, and Tribalism. To me eh, people who do this stuffs are narrow minded. I once got into a big fight cause of this with a 40 something year old man a while back. The guy went Bash Ali on me for standing for a younger person, and  I got punched like a bag that day. Luckily, the guy got the boots, and i got the swollen eyes, so it was a win win situation

19.   I don’t have the patience to pursue woman for long. I know they say Girls like to be chased yeah, but me! Hian, I don have strength for any Oniranu wahala oh! (Stress) If I meet you ehnn.. here is my Time table: 


Day 1: I tell You that you are Beautiful and of course Sexy.


Day 2… We laugh and catch drinks or maybe lunch.


Day 3. You tell me about your family on a level of trust.


Day 4. I check to see if you believe in my dreams, and if you are willing to be a source of Encouragement, or a source of JdB buy me this buy me that..


Day 5. I tell you I am catching feelings for you, and pour out my heart like tap.


Day 6. **In the Words of Bankly W. I ask if you will be my Lover and await my Yes or No? 


Day 7. You Say Yes, and I introduce you to my people at my next outing as my Girlfriend, or you say No, and then I go Drink my Liquor solo, club, and you inspire a post. That’s all.

20.   I love GOD more than Life. #ItcanonlybeGOD.


So these are the Random facts about me eh (one Blogger friend is making me say eh up and down :) ), I hope and pray that with these few facts of mine, I have been able to convince you, and not confuse you that I am a kinda nice guy. 


In the light of not breaking the chain, I am supposed to tag an additional 7 people. Well I have some interesting people that I am eyeing ** Looks at One +the One, blushes, and then covers face. Heheheh , so I will kindly nominate them so me sef can know small about them, abi no be so? So my Nomineeessss are …. 













Thank you so much for your time, and please do have a great time of whats left of this week. Plus its almost Friday, and there is a Public Holiday in Nigeria on Monday and Tuesday Next week. so Turn up Turn up. I love my Country.


P.S: Dear Boko Haram, I dont know what you guys want yeah, but you guys need to stop being vessels of destruction. People are dying, let that Human part of you come alive. I know you want 21 Virgins in Paradise, but come on, 21 Virgins is a lot oh! i doubt if there are that much. Give people a chance to live, and dont end their lives cause you cannot create lives. Please.

34 comments:

  1. Hehehehe.......#13!!!!!!!!!!!...... You know I knew we had met sometime in my previous life....hehe.....I loveeee alcohol you know we Kenyans love our bottle.....**sigh** buh now I drink only on date nights......hehe.....I like mehn???thanks for doing this......sorry if this is a mess buh I have been stalking your blog and amaka's in the last hour....I'm so excited...hehe.....I will write more when I get home...aii..take care papi...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe......Ok...I just took my time to read everything....#4....**laughing like the witch of OZ** I got plans for you....#8....**looking around**....I would just like to say that to your crush...**clear throat**....You see, I own a custom-made baseball bat and I have it everywhere I go and I love using it....Simple...(I am sure she gets the idea)......#10....haha.....I guess we all know why you love your bottle so much...#12...no worries...you got muscles inside...I mean things are changing right....inside is the outside...#18....**sigh*...I have experienced racism at some point in my life...and I tell you....if you are not brave...you may see yourself through the eyes of that racist.....I mean....people need to get over the fact that we don't live in the slave trade times anymore and for the love of God...black, white, red, green...nobody gives a damn bout the skin color if you got a black heart.........and your Day 7......it is plain simple papi.....you say yes...we hit my house...you say no...I hit the parlor.....I gotta say something...I have been struggling with this photo....I mean where the hell are you!?!?!?!?!?!!?....hehe....**squinting my eyes**...... and why for the love of me would anyone want 21 virgins....I believe that is hell tho'....hehe.......Thanks alot papi......muah!

      Delete
    2. Hehehehehhehehe Good morning Tibs, whats cracking? Thanks jo, this is the me there is oh!

      About Day7: Yessss Bosss, No time for plenty story jo, we hit the rom straight.... **Winks @ #8 The reader sef dosnt know who she is, lets just say its my BIG secret... **smiles. Okay time to embarass my sef, But since ERNIE has taught us to not have shame, Leggoooo: I am the guy in the front row, wearing a Blue long sleeve, and Brown shorts, plus a bow tie.. **Covers face... Yep.... That was 3 years ago when the Fam won something. :).

      Thanks forthis Awesome comment Tibs, you have me wearing my Mr Nigeria smile. :)

      Delete
    3. Hahaha.......I see you papi....blessed Sunday to you......can't wait for a new post tomorrow.....@lily.....I see you mamacita....no worries....you are gonna love it here.....we all love it here....hehe...

      Delete
  2. #11. Infact I don't like making new friends, am content with the ones I have but the problem is am so nice that people often mistake my reaching out to mean I need a new friend. Bleh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lollllllllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzllllllllllllllooooooooolllllllllllzzzzzzzzzz*catching my breath* Amaka you won't kill me oh

      Delete
    2. Uh, *clears throat *, *bats eyelashes * *hands on hips* what did I do my one and only namesake of life

      Delete
    3. Heheheheh @Amaka, abi oh, friends can be tiring eh, plus fake friends are annoying :(. In **T-Notes voice, they end up becoming strangers just months after. **Deep Sigh** Anyone who doesnt have my back through the tough times, aint my friend, its that simple.. @Beautiful Ugo... **Winks

      Thanks ladies for your time, **Smiles

      Delete
  3. #11 hehehehe. #18 I go with u I don't like discrimination and racism.

    Papi Nonso!!! *winks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my temmie of life, sorry been busy like a bee all week, will be at Exclusive Immedately. Truly the discrimination thing is just crazyyyy.... :(

      Delete
  4. Lmaoooo @ your muscles refusing to cooperate. I loved this. Such a fun read. Oya come, don't tell a girl she's "sexy" on the first day biko. It's a turn off. Stay with "beautiful". When she gets more comfy with you, you can spring the "sexy" on her but NOT on the first day.

    Thanks for the tag Duru. I'll do the needful soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehehheehheheh @Toinlicious Yippeee Thanks for stopping by Bubba you need to see the wide smile on my face at the moment.

      @dont tell a girl she is sexy??? Ehheennnn! for real???? And see me thinking I was having swag oh....., **hits head on the wall. Aight Toin, thanks for the Tip, I no go form Mugu again.. hehhehe ***Winks. Thanks for stopping by eh, please dont leave us again for too long oohhh... Biko!! I cant stand no Run away lofer! **Winks Really looking forward to your response :)

      Delete
  5. Hmmmmmn, u're seem very interesting Duru. I love the way u write ur stuffs, u're more like a comedian. Ehhhn, but wait oh...that nos 8, *straight face*. Lemme not talk oh...hmmmmmn. I'm ready to break any girls head ontop ur matter oh. Hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pls forgive my error in that first sentence...too much rush rush.

      Delete
    2. **Smiles Thanks Eve, Your kind words above just made me feel like a millionaire... **Winks. About the girl, hehehehehe She doesnt know I am crushing sef, so you never know, you just might be her.. **Wears my Mr. Nigeria smile.

      Delete
  6. I must say you are a very interesting character, Duru - I love your sense of humour. Thanks for this post because I know you better now

    Obiamaka

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. **Smiles Thanks Yours truly, hehehehe @Sense of Humor, No OH! I just like play pass Quarell. Thanks for your kind words Obiamaka of life.

      Delete
  7. Hey..... I see what you did so I will get right to it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Seyram, Nice to have you finally comment on the Young and Confused blog, I am wearing this really wide smile cause of you at the moment..

      We are soooooo looking forrward to seeing who seyram is oh! **Winks...

      Delete
  8. You are so hilarious, nice facts. I can't swim too
    www.tosyne101.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehehehhehe Thanks my Agbani of life, You are making me Wear my Mr Nieria smile... :)

      Delete
  9. Lmao... your muscles don't like you enough. You see eh, for the swimming part *singing* you are not alone. I cannot swim to save my life but Saturday is promising me something good maybe I'll soon leave you in that department :p

    www.buzzedbybeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehehehhehehehehe Dr. Gbemi, I laugh you in Spanish... We are together forever in the swimming wahala oh.. You now they say a Man doesnt learn to write with his left hand at an old age.. **Winks...

      Delete
  10. See this pikin giving his mommy homework ....lol....thanks dear I will submit my assignment in due course.

    So all the push-ups couldn't resurrect any biceps and six pack for you...yeah...it is well.....:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahahahahah Mrs Sykik, I just knew you would say that.. **Smiles.. Thank you so much for visiting us again :) Plus I am sooooo looking forward to you telling us more about you.. **Wears my Michevious smile...

      Delete
  11. Lol @ 10. You remind me of a close friend. always doing stuff like that. @18 I feel you, tribalism of a thing is just so annoying! Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesssss Bosssss Roniii In the building..:) Hmmmnnn I am in love with your name already... I like it when i meet some one new, so therefore, i am so stalking your BLOG ASAP. Thanks for stopping by, Ronii, and I thank GOD you can relate to this. Plus maybe your friend is just my missing twin oh, You never know. Thanks Bubba, please dont leave us oh, **Kneels down, we dont want NO run away lofer... **Smiles my . Nigeria smile.

      Delete
  12. So I bumped into this blog some minutes ago and after reading 3 posts, I decided I must pitch my tent here. This is the second blog I have come to crave so much interest. You know the first. Duru I have come to stay and I aint going nowhere trust me. Lol. Tibs I just pray Duru don't steal me from you because...... whispers into her ears.... I love men. Hehehehehehehe. Just joking. Nice write ups Duru.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yippppeeeeee thank you so much for coming over Lily, We are so thrilled to have you, and I GOD that you can relate to the confusion shared here. Lmao. So nice to have you.

      Did i hear you likevguys. yesss boss....So you like guys, and I like girls, i think we should strike a deal now now. Hehehe. Lmao **winks.

      Delete
    2. Baddest guy..hahahaa too much love for girls.....

      Delete
  13. Did I just read 20 random facts about Duru....no I didn't...yes I just did. And I'm leaving a comment. You are a very interesting man...boy...guy. Nice one. I can see really great people here *waving at everyone...heeelllo*.mehn I've carried last on this one o. Keep it up Duru. *mwaaah*. Ernie, Temmie, Amaka, Ugo, I won't forgive all of you. You guys didn't tell me about Duru. Its not fair *walks away face down*

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hahahahaha lmao. Whether Jonah swallowed the fish eh, or the fish swallowed Jonah, as long as there is swallow, and there is fish, the story is correct. So boy oh, man or guy, all are 1.
    . Please don't walk away oh, we need you here more than we need Phcn in Nigeria, plus i cant stand another heart break. :'( . Glad to have you here Moby, I read your Tips on getting laid and i haven't stopped laughing... Mehn you are some funny by nature kinda chick eh... **winks. Please don't leave us, i beg you in the name of Mtn. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. TYPICAL YOUNG MAN!
    I like the geeky and gadget freak part (kinda reminds me of me somehow).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeeeaaaahhh!! Hey Peace, I suspected I was born a twin eh, are you sure you are not her? hhehehehe Thanks for stopping by Bubba. :)

      Delete