Saturday, 5 July 2014

LIEBSTER AWARD...




Good morning great Young mind, what's cracking? So I just got this really interesting nomination by Temmie of www.exclusiveins.blogspot.com. You see Temmie is a very interesting human being, I have being reading her blog posts at every opportunity I get, and she never fails to amuse me. Some times yeah, I picture her heart as a garden of love. Heheheh the Fine girl can like love story sha... :)

So I don't know the kind of love portion she did for me, but she had me wake up by 3 am on a Saturday morning to do this post. TEMMIE you owe me oh, in short in the words of a 5 year old, ""I will do you back...."" **smiles. Aight people, lets get a peek into my Young and Confused head.

1.Why Did I start blogging?

The truth is don't really know why. I was usually a depressed Young and TOTALLY Confused guy, who was happy around others yeah, but deep within had a hole that needed to be filled. So one day I was on my desk in my usual depressed format and surfing the net, and bam!!! I googled for an article to make me feel better, and there came my Blog Mothers blog; Ms Janyl Benyl. I was inspired by her, that if just one link to her blog could touch me the way it did, then I wanted to do same, I wanted to make a difference in just 1 life if I could, and I wanted to share my confusion with the world. Plus I had questions in my head, you know questions my Dad didn't have answers to, so I sort to find them here on blogsville.

2. HOW DOES YOUR BLOG REPRESENT WHO YOU ARE?

Well I kuku thank GOD for the name of the blog. The term Young and Confused is a perfect description of who i am. I am a 23 year old man going through life with utmost confusion in my head, and seeking solace that Alcohol and my crazy friends have failed to provide. :) . Plus i am also seeking answers that my dad cannot provide. I am a strong believer in the fact that if you seek you will find, so the young and Confused blog is my way of asking questions via every post, in search for answers.

3. WHAT POST DO YOU LIKE MOST ON TEMMIES BLOG?

I love the way she writes alot, you know she is the kind of Blogger you want to lie down at midnight and read her blog posts(Temi in your mind ba lmao) But i specifically love "My Silence is Over". The fine girl made a mention of my name, and it was humbling... So I loved it a lot.

4.WHAT POST DO I LOVE THE MOST ON THE YOUNG AND CONFUSED BLOG?

Well I wanted to say one just now, and bam another popped up in my head, and then another. It's just funny yeah, cause I cant put my hand on one. There is a long list of my personal favourites, so I cant say one. They were all inspired by facts of life I felt happy or amused about so.... :)

5.WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE ABOUT YOURSELF IF YOU HAD THE CHANCE?

hmmmnnn them plenty oh!! for one I would like to change my account balance, you know add 3 more zeros to what's there **winks. But seriously, I like my Young and Confused self, you know I like the way my life is just 1 big maze, and everyday involves me trying to navigate around it. :)

6. IF YOU WERE IMMORTAL, WHAT ARE THOSE CRAZY THINGS YOU WOULD LOVE TO BE ABLE TO DO?

**WEARS MY MISCHEVIOUS SMILE.. There are a lot oh. First I would love to be able to see through fiber and clothes **winks, Nextly I would love to be able to fly, I think that would be super cool you know, plus I would use it to impress gehs ehnnnnn. Finally, I would want to be able to see through a girls heart, at least that way I go know if the ""I love you na true, or just money oriented."" :)

7. HOW DO YOU COMFORT YOUR SELF WHEN YOU ARE EMOTIONALLY DOWN?

hmmmnn see, there is nontoo much story here, When I feel all mushy mushy cause of one woman, I just Drink a lot of alcohol, and party a lot... It usually works, I would be up and going in 2 weeks tops....

8. DO YOU GET BLOG LAZY?

To be sincere I don't. okay last year yeah, I posted like only 3 times, but since picking up the 14-For-14 Challenge, I never really have gotten that way. kudos to my Blog Mother Ms Janyl Benyl. :)

9.IF YOU HAD THE POWER YEAH, ARE THERE MISTAKES YOU WOULD WANT TO CHANGE?

ah yes ooooo, plenty... Heheheh I made lotsa growing up mistakes in University, and I would want to change them. But you know all those mistakes made me what I am today, so maybe they were just meant to be.

10. HOW CAN YOU MAKE A BORING DAY LOVELY?

Okay, I hardly have boring days, cause my life is bladddyy Busy, but when it happens atimes, I ussually overcome it by either seeing a movie, Jonezing(you see I am a very playful human being), playing Playstation, or chassing girls. I however like the last one cause I do it most often #joyofbeingsingle.

11. WHAT ARE YOUR MOST FAVOURITE BLOGGERS?

ah no, this one has to be answered like a politician oh. Heheheh I dont want to say one now, and my oga at the top will say another, so my most favourite blogger is www.nscdc hmn hmn **clears throat That's all. :)

So, that's my own info above, and as per the whole nomination thingy goes, I am to nominate 11 more people (bia Temi where I go find 11 people nah) anyways, lemme try. I hope they comply oh....

My nominaees are:

1. www.changingpostcodes.wordpress,com

2. www.madamchiso.blogspot.com

3. www.scarletxianne.blogspot.com

4. www.beingme360.wordpress.com

5. www.janylbenylshares.com

6. www.withtomi.com

7. www.purplecheekz.blogspot.com



My questions are:

1. What made you start blogging?

2. Whats your real Full name?

3. What inspires you to write?

4. Do you ever fell like quiting Blogging?

5. Whats your most favourite post on your own Blog?

6. What do you like most about the Young and Confused Blog?

7. What kind of person do I strike you as?

8. Of someone asked to buy your blog for 500,000 Naira, would you sell?

9. Whats the dumbest thing you have ever changed cause of a relationship?

10. Whats is the most silly thing you recall doing as a child?

11. Can you tell us 1 of your secrets?

P.S: I kindly ask all the nominees to attach a picture of themselves at the end of their l Liebster post, cause I have no idea what many of them look like.

Thank you for the past 7 minutes of your time, you do me a great honor with it.

#Udo

19 comments:

  1. Congrats on your Ward, you've been inducted officially into the blogsville hall of fame *bats eyelashes *
    You could have asked to see their pictures as part of the questions but err..
    Depressed? I really hate to hear people use that word but err.. *scratches head*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehheheheh Amaka, good morning oh. You and all these ya Eyelashes you are always Batting. Hmmmmnn it is well oh. :)

      Well yeah, I used to be a depressed kinda guy, its amazing how Blogging has changed me oh, and given me an additional purpose of life.

      Hmm hmmmn **clears throat, as an Igbo man, i had to use all 11 questions nah, plus take jara on top, hence the jara is the picture part. **winks

      Thanks for your congratulatory message on my induction into the Blogsville hall of fame, hope they pay us Hall of Fameees money sha oh. **smiles. Do have a great week Bubba, plus i finally put up 2 posts in 1 week cause of you. So in the voice of The Mask...
      I am smoking, some body stop meh.... Lmao.

      Delete
    2. http://seyonhundeyin.blogspot.com/2014/07/liebster-award.html?m=1
      Temi has opened Pandora's box; I Nominated you for the liebster award and you have 24 hours to pick it up *in ernie's voice* *looks at my Rolex*
      I like to bat my eyelashes for some reasons. Am glad you're happy, talk about smoking, how is your friend faring?

      Delete
    3. Aha! I never even survive this one wey Temi jam me finish, you don one slap me with another one ni? **crying in French, its not fair oh Amaka, all this Liebster Award you are sharing, diarisgodooooooooo.......

      Delete
    4. Common don't cry jor except it's tears of joy plus it simply means your blog is getting more recognition ehn *smiles*

      Delete
  2. Whoop! whoop! congrats John on the award and thanks for the nomination :)!
    Lmao @ Whats your real Full name? and pls attach a picture of themselves at the end of their Liebster post
    Ha! you want to ruin my semi-anonymous profile???!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahhahahahahhahaha Baby mi, that's the idea nah, i am glad i finally got to set you up, as I have been patiently waiting for this kinda opportunity **wears my mischievous smile... You are part of why i put up those clauses sef.. **winks.

      Thanks for your congratulatory message, i am smiling like a fish here cause that's how i feel when i get a comment from Cee. Do have a Ghen Ghen week ahead Bubba.

      I will be quietly EFCC'ing ya blog to read up your Liebster response. Cheers Bubba. xx

      Delete
  3. Woohoo!!!!!!! Nice!!!!!...Mi likey!!....I am soooo visiting those blogs you mentioned.......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehehehehehe Aight Tibs. Visit my Bog mother first oh!!! **Winks

      Delete
  4. Awwwww sniff sniff
    Trying to get me emotional or what? :)
    Thanks a lot dear.
    Congrats on the award

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heheheheheheh Yes nah, to get you Emotional was my Prime goal **Smiles, I hope it worked though... ;) Thanks for your kind words Ms J.B, I am always thrilled to get a comment from the number 1 lady, who lit the match and set the bush burning... Thanks for always being here for me Mama. **Wears my cutest smile. Cheers.

      Delete
  5. Hehheheee see the way you are making me blush endlessly. *dancing azonto
    @ that your immortality it's so kul o I am sure gonna like to do all that too. If humans could fly..and could see the hearts of others am sure there wouldn't be mistakes and heartbreak. It would have been a wonderful adventure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heheheheheheheheh Blush with caution oh Temmie, so you don't turn that your fine face red. **Winks... Asin ehn, it would be super cool to be able to fly oh, I mean to see the world from above..:) If I could fly yeah, the first thing I would do is take my future geh friend to Paris, and have a candle lit dinner at the top of the Eiffel Tower.. hmmmnnn Temmie you and all your Exclusive Things posts have turned me into Lover Boy and finish oh. **winks lmao.

      Thank you so much for the Liebster nomination, it gave me a peek into my own head, as I hadn't had one in like forever, till you nominated me. You are such a super person sha. **smiles. Cheers, and Thank you once again Bubba.

      Delete
  6. Congratulations on your award dear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yess Bosss.. Ugo commented on my Blog :) :) :). I am so thrilled, that I am forced to shout Yaaaayyyy!!! Thank you so much Ugo, I genuinely appreciate. xx

      Each time you comment yeah, I always feel like a guy who just got a Credit alert on his account, as in I smile my best. You need to see me wearing my cutest fine boy smile now cause of you Bubba. Cheers, and thank you once again Bubba..

      P.S: UGO, PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME! :( :( :( **Winks

      Delete
  7. Hahhaha @ your favourite blog is www.nscdc.com

    You are such are funny nawti guy. *tongue out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehehehehe Yes nah... You want to put me in trouble with that question ba? **winks... lol mo ti bo lo wo e.... **smiles

      P.S: You this geh, you can make me smile shaaaa.... :) :) :)

      Delete
  8. Knock Knock*** hws you papi...

    ReplyDelete