Friday, 18 July 2014

#Grateful (YnC is 1).




Today, the Young and Confused Blog strikes 1, and I am so pumped up about it, that my excitement cannot be explained. I would like to first of all give alllllllll the Glory to GOD for there is no me without him, and I thank him for the grace, life, and WiFi that has sustained this Blog in the past year, It can only be him. :)

Today I don't have much to say (looks down at the length of the post... In the voice of Ernie...**ermmmm did i say I don't have much to say??? :) well abeg use your church mind read this Epistle oh, you know you are why I write now), but I just want to say Thank you. Thank you for always being here for me at the moments that made me smile, at the times I came to rant and complain, and at those times when girls broke my heart. Thank you for your comments and for making me realize that I wasn’t alone, Thank you to Ms. Janyl Benyl for being such a wonderful Human being, for being my rock, solace and my friend (sometimes yeah, I picture Ms JB as my guardian angel sent from heaven, and disguised as a blogger :) ). Thank you T-Notes for believing in me enough to feature me on your Blog sir (I call his Blog a Wall of greatness, and it was my first ever feature. Thank you Oga Boss.. (That guy can write for Africa ehn…). Thank you to Cee, for making me smile, and for all her Yimu'ings each time I said I wouldn't catch feelings again, and for encouraging me to keep keeping on with the 14-FOR-14 Challenge (I mean seeing how she never gives up yeah, makes me realize that if she doesn’t Quit, neither should I). Plus Thank you for FINALLY showing us on Blogsville your Beautiful face in the Liebster post. What can I say nah, Half bread is better than Chin chin. Thank you to Tomi and 1+The One, I mean you ladies have practically turned me to an acting Born again Brother :). Please Keep shining the light for us to see, that Christ in us, is truly the Hope of Glory. Thank you to Rhapsody for those wonderful comments that resulted in me thinking deeply and making me feel like: dang! this lady is smart :P. Thank you to Changing Post codes my First class Barrister friend, whose face no body on Blogsville has ever seen. She is like Jack Bauer CTU level, no record, no files, no Photos :) ( Bia Woman, I put it to you that he who seeks equity must come with clean hands, and that a Delegate cannot delegate. Taking the above into cognizance, I want you to know that you mean a lot to us legally and BLOGatically. Thank you to Temmie, I wish you knew how much of an inspiration you are to me Exclusive Temi, although the geh I met broke my heart yesterday yeah, I still treasure everything on love I have learnt from you. But you see me and love are Friends with benefits now oh! **winks. Thank you to Seyram the Youngest blogger i know, for always sparking up that child within me with her wonderful post on growing up. Thank you to my own personal Pharmacist, my Otunne, my Sister from another mama, my Adaeze for the wonderful email and comments, I am most indebted to you. Thank you to Scarlet for teaching me to never give up on my dreams, I only wish you would write more Baby mi, remember that a Pen is the key to the future. Thank you to my Beautiful Eagle Ugo, one of the ladies I secretly admire the most on Blogsville. I mean her consistency and intelligence amazes me. Thank you to Toinlicious and Sykik, you guys never ever, ever, ever fail to make me smile, your blog posts and comments always leaves me smiling at my device like wow!!!, talk about talented. Thank you to Beautiful Tosyne, I personally secretly nick named her Agbani Darego, as I see a striking resemblance, Bubba You mean the world to me, plus you can know how to fine shaaaa.... Thank you to Ritah, she has a beautiful Blog that says it as it is, and trust me I learn about growing up stuff as much as I can from you baby mi, But **wears straight face, woman where are you sef? You just went MIA :( I miss you, please come back. Thank you to Eve, in the voice of Tuface** You went away and I cant have you back, I am so willing to make you mine…. Please visit us again Bubba. **Smiles... And then....Ladiess and Gentle men, are you reaaaaaadddddddddyyyy tooooo rummmmmbbbbllllleeeee.... A special Thank you to Erniesha Tibs and Seyon Amaka, You ladies are very, very, very special. You came here and you came with Pandora’s good Box, turned the YnC Blog around, boosted our comments section from lekpa to Orobo, and you both have always had my back through the lonely and the Happy days in the past 2 Months **Wears Cute face** Thank you so much Bubbas, You both mean a lot to me **In the voice of my Boy Wizkid... I fit die on top your matter eh.... :). Thank you to all my Ex- Course mates and FB people including and Engr. Justin, Engr. Igbe, and Engr. Obiora. Guys Blogging is far easier than Climbing MTN/Nepa poles, or than constructing circuits (**winks at Obinna. I see you sir), you guys need to start blogging and see the beauty of it :p, and Obiora forget Nairaland.. :). Thank you to my family, To Mr. Mamman CEO of C.A.S, you are a real Pillar of strength sir, and to my Sister, Mother and first love Dr. Duru( Happy Birthday Big sis, I love you to the end of the world and back. I kuku thank GOD the T.S babe said NO, so I will pour all my care on you as you come back home), Thank you to my cousin Mimi and Engr Justin  for believing in me when no body did, and for being here when the page views per week were averagely 10. 3 Gbosas for You and Akagha jo.... Thank you to Toluwalase Ayoola my partner in crime for always being there for me, and for all the "NONSO GIRLS ARE NOT LIKE THAT... ADVICE" I see your prayer for me not to get a ghen ghen relationship till I am ready to marry is working :(. Thank you to Barrister Tolani and the entire Citadel crew, don’t worry I will get better by God's grace  :) . Thank you to my Nigga for long time, and craziest Friend Albert of Adexglobe, you are a real brother. To the entire Mirror of Justice Theatre troupe IMSU and her fans and supporters, you guys are my family, my life, I love you guys more than life itself, and Thank you to you reading this, if there was no you, there will be no JdB. Finally Thank you to T, B and T.S and all the ladies that have shown me shege in the past year, you ladies are why I work harder. :p



I dedicate this whole Post to Ms Janyl Benyl, she lit the match that set the bush on fire, and she is not just my Beautiful Blog mother who i have grown to trust, but my friend.  I wish I could just make you understand How grateful I am, but sadly Thank you is all I can really say mama :).



Thank you everybody, as the Young and Confused Blog strikes 1 today, all I can say is that; its you guys that keep us going, some days its hard, but when I know that I have you, I don’t care how hard it is. 


Thank you for the past 1 year of your time, you do us a great honor. My prayer for you is that Your children will never resemble your Neighbor, and that as you make me smile as I type this, you will always have reasons to celebrate… #PastorJdbmode


P.S: I got heart broken yesterday, **I can almost see someone laughing at me, well the story was very funny, but trust me it inspired a post, so watch out. :)

P.P.S: Please, If i didn't say your name, no vex GOD bless.




Cheers.



#Udo

28 comments:

  1. wow look at you....mehn are you this fine all the time???? ehem*coughs*...Now that picture has made me forget what i wanted to say....hmmmm i'll come back when i remember.lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehehhehe ifaye. abeg if you want to whine me yeah, use your church mind do am oh Ugo. ;) lolzz Thank you for making me smile Bubba, you be real wahala geh oh.. **winks.

      Delete
  2. **looks at the picture above and then looks at my husband**.....smh..**looks at the picture above keenly and punches my husband**...**pointing at the above photo*** Do you see that?? huh?? Where were you when God wanted to make fine men huh??....nonsense!.....Hehe....mehn.....**picks up a megaphone**...testing 1 2 3 4.....Yes!...Today is a special day for me.....Today, my Liebster (they say -- it means dearest right??) is 1 year in the blogosphere......and I am very happy...I am honored to have met you Duru....I mean....you are among the top 3 people in this world of blogging, I sincerely look up to...**smiling at Amaka**........I pray to celebrate another year with you......Now as for that girl that broke your heart **gets my baseball bat from the car**...**gives you a big smile** Please let's go pay her a visit.....hehe.....Congrats again Papi....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahahahaha! Tibs lah! He should go hit the babe with a baseball bat huh? Lol, very good. I didn't see my name oh *straight face*...hehe. Weldone Duru, nice blog u've got.

      Delete
    2. Hahahahhahahah lmao...Tibs ohhhhhh, always cracking me up. Lmao ;). Abeg oh, your Husband was ahead of me on the line eh, I testify to that **winks.. ah! Tibs thanks, I wish you knew that the feeling of being looked up to is reciprocal. I mean you are , like the Madiba of Blogsville. Inshort I want to be like you when I grow up. :). Thank you for your kind words, your knocking on my invisible door, and your style of writing have being a huge source of inspiration. In short only you one is on a way to sparking a positive Blogsville revolution. :)

      Ehmmmm about my woman mishap, Bubba forget that one jari, have mercy on the Babe. **winks...

      @Eve Bubba I mentioned you nah. How can I forget a whole wife of Adam... **winks.. your name is on the same line with Tuface... just before Tibs... *winks... thank you for not leaving us Eve, I couldnt sleep since your last comment :(, nor could I eat or pursue woman :( :( :(, I thought you sef had broken my heart.. :( Please dont leave me oh, I cannot handle another heartbreak **crying in Spanish... Thanks youguys, IOU both. :)

      Delete
    3. Can't stop reading this post mehn....Congrats again!!!....I pray God grants you all that will bring glory to his name...Amen...

      Delete
    4. Amen Tibs, amen. Thank you so much for evrrything Bubba, right here, right now, you mean so much to me, and the entire Young and Confused Bog. IOU Bigtime.

      Delete
  3. Awww we are here already
    Congrats!!!
    Meanwhile, we need to find a way to make you stop calling me 'blog mummy'
    You are so funny tho :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I forgot to add, you look like you were such a happy kid :)

      Delete
    2. Hahahhahahhahhahaha Okay Blog Mother, I had a feeling you would tell me that soon... **smiles. Aight I will get you a new Nick name.... how about Guardian Angel (G.A) ????**winks..

      Thank you so much for everything, I wish I could do something to show you how grateful I am. Your just awesome by nature Ms. JB, and If not for you, I wouldnt be here. GOD bless you Janyl... xx.

      Delete
    3. Wow the Young and Confused Blog is already 1!! Am sure you will be saying 'see how time flies'. So beautiful hun + I am vexed with that heart breaker ooo how could she!!!

      OK can't wait to read that post about wat caused the heartbreak / break up

      Delete
    4. Hahahahahahah Temmie of life, thank you so much Baby mi, thinking about it now yeah, truly time flies when one is surrounded by super awesome people like you. @The heart break, ehmmmm... lets just say my heart is now made of Titanium, so disappointments Don't shake your boy no more :).... plus I dont have the patience to pursue woman for tooooo long... **winks. Thanks Temmie, you are the best.

      Delete
  4. John the Beloved!! It's 1 year already!! Wowieeee, congratulations!! This is one of the most beautiful posts I have read in a while and thanks for introducing me to new and wonderful blogs..
    A man who knows how to celebrate people will surely be celebrated himself.. I'm glad to know you and I believe very much that greatness is set before you bruv! God bless you (I had to bring my sister hat now of culz lool)

    PS, Chai, what happened to the girl now?
    PPS, You are a fine boy oh chai, chai!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YIPPPEEE!!! I ussually feel super excited to see comments from you 1+The One. Thank you so much for your kind words... Hopefully, you and I, as well as many others who meet on the Blogsville platform would be great together. Thank you so much Bubba, you do us such a great honor with gour kind words... xx

      Nne ehn, about the geh wahala, Chei.... na only me waka go find Babe oh, na only me waka come back, true true diarisgodooooo.....:( :( :(. it was just sad jari, i was so angry yesterday ehn, that if they put a pot of rice on my head yeah, the Rice would have boiled. :( Anyways moving on, my Bluetooth is still searching.

      About the picture, fine ke??? no oh, it is the flash of the phone that makes the picture look nice. **In the voice of T-Note, I am just a random guy with a bushy hair. :)

      Delete
    2. LOL @boiled rice.. Pele, ndo oh *take-a-hug*
      More grace to your bluetooth - may it be 'led' in its detection :-) xx

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww congrats dear, many more years to come. This your speech is grand and lovely... Thanks for the compliment *big grin*, you look good btw
    www.tosyne101.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much my personal Agbani, I am glad that you are smiling.... Well thank ya, but its the flash of the camera that gave it swag oh **winks. You see Tosyne, I am just a random guy with a bushy hair on a Jangolova chair, and with a scatter scatter table.. **winks... **then wears my Mr. Nigeria smile...

      Delete
    2. Lolzz nawti guy @ that Mr Nigeria Smile. How u dey now. Seems yo are presently online.

      Delete
  7. I nominated you for a sunflower award

    http://tosyne101.wordpress.com/2014/07/18/1497/#more-1497

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay Bubba, thanks. I will respond ASAP. xx

      Delete
  8. This is so beautiful and heartwarming, you really know how to melt hearts! Congrats on getting to this milestone, it's not easy to be consistent in anything, talk more of blogging and you're doing so well at it. Soooo when are we having a physical celebration aka party? Soon I hope! Once again congrats nwannem, may your light always shine bright and may smiles, love and laughter never cease in your life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ada, you do us a great honor with your kind words. All I can say is that #ItcanonlybeGOD

      About the parry, hmmnnn hmnnnnn **clears throat Dont worry, my planning commitee is working on the date.. **winks

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much for your kind words Ada, #ItcanonlybeGOD. Dont worry Baby okwu, **with my Igbo accent, we are planning a voom voom parry. Even Jonah sef go waka come.

      Delete
    3. Forgot to mention thou art a really handsome bobo, pity you're too young for me ;-)

      Delete
  9. Am actually very angry right now. Yesterday I typed two epistles and immediately I clicked publish, I saw network was acting but because I like you, no because I love you I came back to comment but no vex, I've forgotten what I typed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwww that picture is absolutely cute! A big congratulations to you, Duru - Btw, what an interesting blog you've got!

    ReplyDelete