Thursday, 21 August 2014

#MyBachelorsDiary.. WHAT DO WOMEN WANT SEV?


PRE-SCRIPT: THIS POST IS RANDOMITY AT ITS PEAK, READERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED. IF IT EVER CROSSES YOUR MIND THAT I AM A TROUBLED HUMAN BEING.. LMAO.. JUST REMEMBER THE NAME OF THE BLOG, AND YOU WILL BE FINE... :)



Good morning great Young mind.. Heheheh Friday is Tomorrow. I so can’t wait to stop doing this long Israelite journeys oh! So how was/is your week going? Trust it is turning up eh. It was Moby’s Birthday yesterday, and sooooo in case you did not go there to say HBD, just know that you will stop chopping kiss **in Mobys voice, so run over there ASAP. See ehn, this my Small bory e haf cause wahala sha! So this 8-5 people (especially the Oga at the Top) are always shouting on someones head. You need to see when we do internal progress meetings, mehn be prepping like Jonah was coming.. lmao. One day ehnn that man will come and say “”Duru why didn’t you turn Water into wine”” you will see :(.. The man can like to do magic gann.. he go just dey shout! :( Anywayss, some days back yeah, I had to set up a meeting with one Contractor, and this man was old enough to born me 2 times. But you see his coy was sleeping on top of bike and stalling progress, asin he was slowing things down too much, so I was always shouting at him on the phone. Esshhhin, you needed to see how his management staff were always apologizing on the phone, and they be like Mr. Duru we will improve sir (notice the sir oh), we will step up, justy give us time.. bla bla blaa **In Amaka’s voice. I mean peeps be always calling me sir like it is going outta fashion, and so you would think I am one Dangote or MikeAdenuga. Well No man is too Young to succeed nah. Look at my twin brother Zuckerberg. At my age yeah, he was the Boss. Anyhow sha, I finally scheduled a meeting with the contractor guy, and since my Desk is positioned at the gate man position of the office is the first desk you will see once you open the door, he walked write up to me, and said: Good morning, I want to see Mr. Duru please, and I in my Forming Potential rich man voice Replied, “”I am Duru Adolphus jnr.”” Heheheh The guy was so mad… You needed to see him size me from Head to toe. Lmao. He turned green in vexing, and i was like  Hehehe “I was like we have been speaking on the phone right?”. You know all those see this child kinda reaction?? yep.. i get it all the time :), and I am like Lobatan…  . Throughout the meeting, I am sure all he was doing was calculating my age, and comparing with his last borns age. Well what can I say, Small Bory no be sickness, and maybe when they were apportioning height et al, I was pursuing Woman in heaven. I heard there are plenty fine girls there. :p



So.. kai JdB you can Talk for Africa ehhnnn… WHAT DO WOMEN WANT??? Now this is a question that has been on my mind for a very long time. You see ehn, in the voice of my woman wrapper mentor I.K Osakioduwa of BBA, I like Girlss well… asin they give me a reason to want to become a berra person, to strive for success, to get more money and have a better life. But sadly, I still don’t understand what they really want :(. I have even tried studying my Beautiful lovely Temmie's Blog wella, but I still don’t get it, and when I saw this picture yeah, I just lost hope oh Jari…





In my 22 Years 8 Months, I haf suffered much in the hands of Obirin( Woman in Yoruba). They  have told me very Interesting things. A lady once told me “”Nonso Grow up””, another said “”Duru you love too much””, One said “”You love too quickly””, Another most recently said (This one angered me) “”JdB I like you very Much but…”” The same girl that likes me very much sev went on to create an Imaginary America fiancée just to get me to stop toasting her :(. Asin nawa oh! Na only me waka come ni??? I met this very dope ass chick recently, and I tried to woo her. First off, she was my Oga’s daughter so my small salary was at stake of being slashed into 10 if I broke her nail, talkless of heart, but she was finnneee… She said the one that left me **In Ernies voice confused.com the most.. She said ""Duru I am afraid to love you."" And I was like Nawa oooo… its official, my village people have gathered to do meeting + winchie Congress on my head, plus Tolu’s prayer of not getting a ghen ghen girl till I wanna marry is working :( Shey I be masquerade ni?? abi them put Juju on my face? Lmao. I don’t get aswear.



So this is a mayday call, I need your help to understand what women REALLY want in a guy, cause when I love them with all my heart, they say I love too much and too quickly and people say that scares ladies away, and I am like confused.com X2… How the hell does love scare you away? When I form hard man, and act like a Player Player that I am sadly becoming **Covers face, they say “”Duru I am scared to Love you, you might hurt me!”” Hahaha And I am like this one na spiritual something oh! And when I am too available, and try to be a friend, spend the tiny Money I don’t have, and form Billionaire that I am not, they take advantage of moi, and take me on a JdB buy me this buy me that spree. In the  words of #TeamMofaya Ernies Husband, I tire oooo.. Aswear. I am still vexing with my first girl friend, for not loving me back, I was 16, but the thing is I still love her to bits, so recently I needed to raise (borrow) funds for this business project and I called her, and she was now forming I miss you, and I am like lobatan.. if I come nah, you will use me and  catch crews mcheeww..,.



So this morning yeah, I ask you guys, no I BEG you guys to help a Young and Confused brova out. I implore you my Family and my friends to tell me WHAT DO LADIES REALLY WANT? What kind of man should i become? HOW DO THEY WANNA FEEL? HOW DO THEY WANNA BE TREATED? cause from where I stand, I am Totalllyyyy Young and Confused on that matter.



P.S: Shout out to Amaka, Funmi ( Funmi, you are just a wonderful person, **Oya Chop kiss like Moby says), Erniesha, and every one who tried to get Bim to have my time again. I mean we hadn’t spoken in months, and I really loved her (Dear GOD, please don’t let Bim read this post oh). So thank you. We chatted yesterday, and we were both all smiles.. Eheennnn Did I tell you guys I have a crush on Blogsville? Well I did in my Sunflower Post nah.. Her name is… ehhmmm ehmm ehhmmm don’t know her name? You see ehn I have Faith more than Abraham, so I am using Faith to lof this Girl lmao If iMannie sees this, my swag is dead. I have never seen her, and never met her, but I lovvvvveeee her Humour and I can connect with her really easily. I call her CPC. And yes she is very smart. So kindly visit her Blog and read all the Love nwantintin Toasting comments I have been commenting. I can Stalk for Africa shaaa..…



Shout out to some New Young and Confused readers in tha Buiilldinggg.. iMannie my realest Nigga from the T.T.T family (Yeah if you are not a part of the family yet, berra click on the name to join ASAP oh, they give out 15k for prizes :P, and it’s just mad fun there, plus I met another girl I am tripping for dia oh, her name is Muriel :p ), Funmi Reese, Wonderful Atinuke( A Fantatstic writer), And a big Welcome back to C.P.C my Runaway lofer. **Winks



P.P.S: Please is it just me or there is something Blissful and peaceful about 1+THE ONE, and Peace Itimi’s writing. They both make me so at peace with my inner man (Tomi will say that I am being drawn to Born againship nah. I miss her ehn), and let me not lie.... meehhhnn theyy finnnneeee.… Aaaaiii Zaaaaa.. JdB you be woman wrapper sha! Oh well From my Ribs was made many Women.. so I am on an ultimate search to find my own. But Marriage scares me, it is for life oh!!! **deep sighhh… Still clueless on how I will do it? but In Ernies Voice... Anyhooo, when we get to the River, we will use both Flying boat oh, Helicopter oh, or even Okada to cross it.



P.P.P.S: I just saw a picture on one of my mentors @debolalagos wall on IG. You see ehn, tomorrow is not sure, so live today like its your last, draw up a bucket list, draw up projects, dream big, achieve big, aim high, and love plenty. Cause in all sincerity, no man is too Young to be successful, no man is too young to Die. So Plllleeeeaaaasssseee help me understand women so I can get a ghen ghen girlfiriend, cause Tomorrow is not sure. :)





Cheers Fam, and do have a turning up weekend.  Please click on the names of the Bloggers above. trust me, They will be fun all the way… Yep, them bad like that. Blessss in #TeamMofaya’s voice. 



#Udo…

39 comments:

  1. Loads of laughs there bro. I feel you. What do women want? Like you would understand, people are very different and they all want different things: you would hear that they are attracted to bad boys but really want the good guy.In another persons view, this is the reason you have not had much success with em ladies imagine a girl tell you that you are too good for her like. And i shake my head a hundred times. I still believe that you do not have to change from good to bad to attract a (good). What has happened to you is this: YOU HAVE NOT MET THE PERSON DESERVING WHOM YOU ARE. So I say to you; they (women) want you for whom you are. If you are bad, they want you and all you are (negative attraction) and if you are good, they want you and all you are (positive attraction). Nice blog brother.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mehhnnn Mr. Mamman it is reeeeaaaaalllly nice to have you here sir, thanks for this Brother. It really weakens me as to how Ladies are just too complex.. Mehn most Times i just feel HELL NO!!! amma be a loner, but oh well, guess thats the Joy in chasing them, as us never understanding them just makes it all more fun...

      Delete
  2. The truth is that I confuse myself atimes. Sometimes I know the odds but just decide to get angry with my bf.

    1.What I love is attention. I hate 2 much excuses not to even say hi.
    2.I love a man who respects my opinion. If I say I don't like when u talk that way or I don't want sex b4 marriage we should sit on a round table and discuss the matter and make compromise. Cus no one is a god in the relationship and no one is perfect.
    3. I don't like a stingy
    / self man. Its a turn off. There was a guy that was asking me out. We submitted a road construction proposal to FERMA but cus of his stinginess I withdrew. I just cut the link. That was the end of the story.
    4. I love a man that loves me with all his heart cus if u truely love someone u will b considerate when it comes to cheating.

    There are so many things we want. Most of all a God fearing man that keeps good company. Cus bad friends destroy relationship.

    Pls be urself but improve everyday. Become a better version of u.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. meehhnnn You said ""......Sometimes I know the odds but just decide to get angry with my bf......"" You see ehn Ms BNG, this is what exactly confuses me. How can you confuse us, but yet still lead us on. I am confused.com..

      In other News Thank you so Much for this Bubba, i mean you are a Real Sweetie to the core... I still dont understand Ladies yeah, but I am sure trying to do so will only complicate my frigging life :( Plus wwooohoooo Welcome to my Blog, hope you will stay oh Baby mi.. Please oh! I cannot stand no Run away lofa...

      Delete
  3. *Yawns* @Duru nwane u just succeeded in creating more confusion in my head. I'm hoping the ladies will come up with a realistic and concrete answer. Otherwise we're gonna remain stuck in our mystery world trying to figure out em' ladies.



    P.S I've learnt that ladies can never be understood. They can only be loved.(Most complex creation made by the Creator)






















    ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I am done understnding myself I will tell u guys what I want. I am very complex to be precise and my actions baffle me.

      Delete
    2. hehehehheheheh @Mannie of Life... Mehn you took the words of the Table of my Heart.. Make we just Lof them like that, and leave the rest to Faith, hope, and destiny. Thanks for stopping By Oga Boss, its always fun to see you around. #Baddooo

      @ Murriel Yesss.. WooHHoooo My Crush of life is in tha Building.. **In Banky W's Voice.. Will you be my Lofer.. Yes? No? Yes? No? Yes? Muriel You can fine for Africa shaaa.. iTrip.com. True that Baby mi, but why cant you ladies just make life easy and be plain simple. I mean Spell the damn thing Out. Tell your BF's what you want.. Ahaannn it is not hard nah... :( Thanks for stooping by Bubba, please dont go anywia oh! Please dont do me I night stand kinda lof.. **Winks

      Delete
  4. Hahahaha....Mehn I laughed as hell.....and I am still laughing....My husband says he is coming to answer this...**aiming my rifle at the comment box**....See papi...I am gonna go a lil spiritual here....see....Eve NEVER got the direct 'breath of life' from God....when God took out one of Adam's Ribs....the breath of life and the spirit of God was impacted on Eve second-handedly......Eve was created out of Man buh Adam was created in the "image of God" automatically enabling Eve to share out of Adam's endowment....and now...you gotta wonder...could it be that creating a woman was not in God's plan cuz according to the bible, God "perceived' Adam's loneliness...and that is why God created "one of his kind"....another thing to ponder bout is why did God wait to 'perceive' Adam's loneliness....cuz I feel that Eve was created out of man's 'want'........buh hey!...after God made Eve...he saw that it was good right?......now what is my point?....my point is.........Until you as a man know EXACTLY what you want, then you will get you the right woman who will fulfil that want.......If you don't know what you want from a woman, you would never know what she wants.....**takes a bow like Moby**...hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehheheheheheh Liebster of Life xx.. phhheeewww.. You see, I Posted 2 full Posts in 1 week. Asin first time in a loooonnnggg time. Yesss Bosss. Thats why I did all the mentioning nah.. Aiiii Zaaa..... IT WOULD BE A HONOR TO HAVE #TeamMofayo here :) A BIG honor.

      Okay, on a serious note yeah, i think you have a very strong point. It is when we know what we want that we will know what to look out for. As it isnt really about what Ladies want yeah, but about what both the Ladies and the guys want in each other... Tibs laaaa... You just illuminated the light Bulb in my head by 1000 volts.. You are so right aswear.. :)

      Delete
  5. Loads of laughs there bro. I feel you. What do women want? Like you would understand, people are very different and they all want different things: you would hear that they are attracted to bad boys but really want the good guy.In another persons view, this is the reason you have not had much success with em ladies imagine a girl tell you that you are too good for her like. And i shake my head a hundred times. I still believe that you do not have to change from good to bad to attract a (good). What has happened to you is this: YOU HAVE NOT MET THE PERSON DESERVING WHOM YOU ARE. So I say to you; they (women) want you for whom you are. If you are bad, they want you and all you are (negative attraction) and if you are good, they want you and all you are (positive attraction). Nice blog brother.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The truth is women themselves don't know what they want.....yes oh.....we are confused like that

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gbam!! Finally, A LADY Agrees. :) Thanks for this Sykik, it is always fun to see you around. :)

      Delete
  7. Toh! Duru Pele! *pats his head in a consoling matter*
    Don't mind all those girls jare. One day you will meet someone who will think you are one of the seven wonders of the world, who will love you like you desire to be loved, adore you and more importantly stop you from asking this kain question again cos you wouldn't need to.
    As for me, I am complex, but so are many other women. I think I want something,and I see a guy who has it,then I want something else.
    There are times I want attention,i get it, then I get claustrophobic, I want a serious guy, then I meet him and realise I myself I am unserious.
    But what I do know is that when I do find it,i will know its what I have being looking for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sobs.. ** I am still sobbing oh! **Uses Hankee to blow out Catarrh... Amen oh! Dont mind all them gehs that loose Diamond chasing stones. hahahahahah @ stop you from asking this kain question again cos you wouldn't need to. Amen to that Bubba, Amen.

      With all due respect Funmi, You ladies are confused.com But do you guys do this things on purpose? Why do you not just let us understand what it is you want? Life could be more easier that way you know??? Oh Well, It is well oh!

      Thanks for stopping by Funmi, I am always thrilled when you do. Plus IOU plenty already.. In short you are the bestest best... :)

      Delete
  8. Hmmm ladies are different and we can't just generalise. A typical lady wants a man who would love and care for her, who will spend time to be with her..

    Normal hard naija babe wants an hard guy with enough cash at hand.
    Abeg sef I don tire but I think every lady knows what she wants and a lady's want differs....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gbam Temmie.. This word said it all: ...""but I think every lady knows what she wants and a lady's want differ..."" I just wish you ladies would say what it is you want. :(

      Delete
  9. I think " i know what i don't want! "that one is easier - as for what i want - that cant be put into words but when i see it 'll def recognize it.
    i met a guy who told me that his ex broke up with him because he was too loving and they never had a fight! - me sef was shocked. i was actually that girl three years ago..right now 'll give anything to have that type of peaceful relationship. i thought to myself - its going to take just one jerk of a guy she needs to clear her head.

    sometimes women need to see both worlds to actually know what they want! and right now i def know what i don't want! that's good for starters yh?

    in the mean time don't worry about what women want even older men are still yet to figure that out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Abi oh, i have through this post, realised that th more i triy to realise what you ladies REALLY want, the more confused.com i become. But ehn CPC how come ladies love bad guys, but hate good guys??? Is it the thrill or what? I just dont get. A guy loves you to bits, buys you stuff, an yet you treat him like trash.. nawa oh... Woman matter ehn, e hard oh. :) Thanks for stopping By Bubba... Theres is always a joy in my heart when i see you around.. In your tiny mind ba.. **Tongue out

      Delete
  10. Lol, laughing so hard over here. It's not hard to understand us, really. It's just a matter of finding the RIGHT GIRL. Most of the time you guys say you don't understand girls is because the girl isn't right for you I.E. not interested or not mature enough to be in the relationship. Well, from my perspective

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ronnie.... but how will I get to know the RIGHTgirl nah?? I mean its not gonna be written on her head nah, plus if the one i like dont like me back, then how are we sure the one i like that dont like me back isnt the RIGHT girl??? I am sooooo confused aswear... Thanks for stopping by Love, its always soothing to have you around...

      Delete
  11. For me I believe that when u find the right one that suits you, you will be less confused. And besides ur pretty young and you have a lot ahead of you maybe that's why there are a lot of "NO". I've never dated a dude younger than me or older than me with one to three years. When ur matured enough aswear ladies will be at your feet. Many ladies want to settle down even ur age mate. Ones a lady is 19 to early 20s mother keep reminding us that there is a time table, after uni marriage. My friends in their late 20s and early 30s are almost in despair cus of the time table the society has given us.

    So when ur ready women will be at ur feet.

    And never try to understand a woman just love according to what what they said. First know the lady u want and go for her.

    And pls the above is an assumption. It might not be your reality. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow Muriel, Thanks for this comment. Trust me Bubba, it filled me with loads of wisdom. But hey I am no Minor nah :(, plus if I do not unerstand how the fmale mind works now I am 23 yeah, when tha hell am I supposed to?? Anyway baby mi, I toally understand you... and thank you veeeerrrryyyy miuch for falling my hand :) lmao. I will do yu back... :D

      @All The purpose for this Random post was to know what to try to understand, and how to try to understand it. And I am glad that I at least ave a bearing now. So thanks you guys, i am grateful to a fault for this...

      Delete
    2. So ur almost my age mate? Papa mmadu. Anyway small body no be sickness. #najokeideyjokeo

      Delete
    3. Heheheeehehehe Muriel be cracking me up as usual. Baby mi you know love cuts beyond age brackets now. I know people that are in love with their ""Juniors"" we should not be toooooo rigid with matters of the heart you know?

      Delete
  12. Let me be truthful...I've read everyone's comment and the conclusion is 'We ladies don't know what we want'. I don't know what I want so even when you start showing yourself and try to understand me,there's a huge chance you would get it wrong. We want a man that would love and respect us but when we get that,we begin to want something else. Not all ladies are after the plenty money and big cars...most ladies are okay with okay. Good job,enough money to take care of both of you, a car and that's it. So if you try to understand women from a point of view, then you won't ever get it right...my want is different from Tibs, Amaka, Temi, Muriel and every other woman here. I hope I made small sense sha *takes a bow*. Thanks for the shout out and the chopping of kiss... You are just too funny aswear...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish there was a like botton. 1million likes. That's the summary.

      I wanted a guy that had money. So I dated that kind of guy. At the end of the day I prefered a broke nigga that respected me.

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much for this Moby of life... **in fact chop kiss... :+ lmao. You see now ehn, you raised up a part that I just fail to accept. MONEY. I have met many girls who have bailed out on me, and I mean publicly ridiculed me cause I wasn't RICH enough. I fail to believe most girls are satisfied with a man with a good job, they Want a RICH man (yep. This is one sure thing that Ladies want, MONEY) I guess there is a feeling of acceptance when it comes to having more money.. Ladies tend to want you more... So Muriel, I fail to believe that you or any lady would choose a mediocre Rich man over a Filthy RICH man. I have heard ladies say that even in the absence of love, they could marry a man as long as he is Rich. And I am like you guys ehnnn... The more I try, the less I understand... Oh well, Time will Tell I guess. Thanks ladies for this, you guys have taught me a whole lot aswear...

      Delete
    3. Hey! Tomi's link you put up here is a godaddy page yet to be activated. U made a mistake I guess.

      Delete
    4. Hello Funmi, my apologies oh Jari.. **hits head on the wall... Me and my wahala sef :(. Here is the correct link..

      http://www.withtomi.com/?m=1

      Cheers.

      Delete
    5. Duru,for me I believe in the word Ogadinma. 2day might be uncertan but faith and believe and encouragement could make ur partner a better person.
      I've seen both worlds and I will rather date a man that I love and he loves me and he is very smart and very hardworking than someone I don't love but rich. Mind u most of these rich guys come with badgages. Not that there are no good rich guys oo. As long as the guy has plans its good 4 me. But there are guys that are called dreamers. They never reach their dreams. Always telling the bright side of tomorrow but not working hard enough to get there.
      Some guys as broke as they are they have a lot of badgages. Sometimes I wonder "if these guys get money how will they be?" They cheat, they lie and do things u can't believe.
      Well in my conclusion, money is not a determinant of character. If a guy is good he is good.
      So its not all girls that are after money. Money is important. To confess, I like money wella. That's y I am a business woman.
      Pls these is a random thoughts. Pardon me if I cause any confusion.

      Delete
    6. Chai! See gbagun.
      *"pls this is a random thought" O jare.

      Delete
    7. @ Muriel No P Bubba, as my babe of life, you can do No wrong.. **In Moby;s voice Oya Chop kiss... Plus hey I just saw your picture, and you have me thinking mannnyyy ghen ghen things oh! you Hawt like that. :)

      Delete
  13. Duru bruh!!! I've nominated u for the boiled water challenge.





    *peace out*


    *drops mic*

    Last 2 comment






    !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heheheheheheheh My Nigggaaaaaa... Always cracking me up. lmao...

      Delete
  14. DURU!!! You can talk for Africa oooooooo.... chai!

    1st of all, after seeing your comment on my mental slavery post, I went ogln Google+ to look for your contact (email or phone number) but I didnt find any *sniff sniff*. I wanted to profess love ooooo but it has passed, I take my love back.

    Back to this post. I was feeling the gist about the contractor guy oo, that kin thing dey swt me wella. #youngpeepsbreakingbounds.

    Love..
    My dear, I'm not even sure I know what I want a guy to do sef. But then, yesterday I told a friend I need a guy that sees beyond my 'perfections'. I mean I want a guy who doesn't just see how cute and smart I am but also sees how much flaws I have yet loves me flawlessly and of cause all girls want attention and care and sincerity.

    ReplyDelete
  15. hehehehehehheheheh @Sniff sniff.. lol I am still open to the professing of love part though **Winks hmnnn trust me to add the attention, care and sincerity part to my to do list oh! Thanks for this comment Baby mi, it is so much of an insight into an intelligent ladies mind :) Cheers.

    ReplyDelete