Monday, 1 September 2014

#GratitudeChallenge + She said yes ;)




Pre- Script: This Post is going to have the lowest amount of Paragraphs, ehmm why?? Because I am an Igbo man.. :P Please take only 1 oh!



Good morning great Young mind, what’s cracking? I mean turn up turn up people, its September 1st Baby.. Don’t you just like the new month feeling? Mehn just watch, before we sleep and wake up 2 times nah, December e haf reach, and they will buy Christmas cloth for us we will get to go on BY FIRE BY FORCE leave and get Christmas Allowance heheheh **Whispers I haf already spent my own in my head sef :(. So first of SHE SAID YES.. So now that I am officially Hitched In T-Notes voice, I have to step up the game. Moving on… Erniesha Tibs of the Most Ghen Ghen Blog in the Universe nominated me for the Gratitude challenge last week, and I want to say a very Loud I am sorry for not replying earlier.. You see ehn, I had one very CRAZY training last weekend, And I mean Crazyyyyy. Having that I am the true definition of restlessness, I was forced to sit down in one place! I mean 1 place for 7 Hours learning one very ANNOYING thing. I mean ehn, at a Time on Day 1 of the training, I Blanked out, as my Brain stopped assimilating nada! Asin I stopped hearing words, and could only hear alphabets. Aswear if not that it was the coy that paid, I would have just packed my load and be going to Ozone Cinema. Haba!!! It was hard oh! To Temmie and all ma padi’s doing ICAN sessions, all I can say is the Lord is your muscle oh! Haba! Kilode??? Shey Na by force to learn ni?? (1257-1654-5603-3893 AIRTEL) How on earth will someone sit down in 1 place for 7 hours? Even Albert Einstein my uncles brothers last born’s cousins father inlaw didn’t suffer like that nah. Mcheeww **Whispers, I pray I pass oh, if not My own e haf finish, they will just deduct all the money from my Salary :(. 


So for the Gratitude Challenge, I am supposed to say 3 Things I am most grateful for, and then Nominate 3 other people, so leggooo… First of, I am grateful for my Family. You see ehn, my Family is all that I have in this life. They have had my back through the Storm, through hell, and through the relatively crazy times. I mean Dad, Mum’s, Puppa, DocKitar, Mr. Mamman, and T have been not just my family, but my all. As a child, I used to wish I had a Dangote kinda family. You know the ones that had all the money, and all the cars, and all the reps, and went to the really Ivy League schools. But now I am older, I realize that I don’t need those things, the Duru’s Family is just fine for me. They make me smile, give me hope, cheer me on, Bitch slap me, and shout out Devil from my head when my head turns upside down and I become the Problematic son. Also my sister can cook for Africa ehn, if you see my dinner last night, Choi!!! It was my family that made me believe that EVERY dream is achievable.  (139-216-933-716-827 ETISALAT) You know my family is the kinda family that you have to work out your salvation with fear and Trembling, so DAD made me understand the true value of life from the moment I started to understand what ""YOU THIS CHILDREN, DO YOU THINK I HAVE A TREE AT MY BACK YARD WHERE I PLUCK MONEY FROM??? meant. Yep!! That was the line that described You are on Ya Own!!! 


I am grateful for this Blog, you see ehn, I always say that when I started Blogging yeah, I didn’t know what tha hell I was doing. I mean I didn’t even know that we would get to meet great people up here, nor attain this ghen ghen level of ecstasy I have each time I blog. My intention was to just put my thoughts out into the open, so I just took the leap of Faith into the dark, and bam.. we are here, with you wonderful Reader.. In the words of Moby ** Oya Chop kiss…. You see I am very very very Grateful for my Blog mother Ms. Janyl Benyl… I doubt if she knows the depth of my Love and respect for her, I mean she is almost like family now, and I owe her so much. She is like super awesome, grateful for 1 +THE ONE (for always being that very calm voice in my head that says John the Beloved you are a great man, infact **Whispers I am still tripping for her oh. She genuinely wants me to be better), for Temmie of life (for all her Tips on how to toast women. Heheh Temmie of Life I think I finally caught ma a fish oh **Winks), for Moby (for always making me smile wella. As I write this sef, I have my Mr Nigeria smile on cause of you eh Moby, you just make me happy by default Bubba), for Erniesha Tibs (for making me understand that this life is a beautiful place, and that we Only Live Once, so why hold anything back. You see ehn, Ernie is just an awesome by Nature kinda babe, like the babe that you wake up and say ""Dear GOD thank you for bringing Erniesha into our lives"" Yep!! She baddoo Like that!) for Amaka (who never fails to make me laugh.. hehehe this geh ehn! Kai She cracks me up like mad **Oya Chop Kiss) for T-Notes (for being a great Inspiration from the very beginning till now, although he seems to have totally forgotten me sha hmmnn Oga Boss Diarisgodooo), for Cee (for being such a ghen ghen lady. Although she is still hiding eh! I am still chasing her. I just wish we could get to know her a little more :( ) Thankful to C.P.C ( now this babe… Hmmmnn I just don’t know.  I mean I am just subconsciously drawn to her, I can’t understand. She is the most ghen ghen Blogger I have ever seen. If not that I got hitched last night, I would have still tried to toast her, but ehmmm **Scratches head I will figure out something. ** looks at I.W, na play oh!. Mehn she fun), for, Seyram (for being such a sweet heart. Bia why are you AWOL sef?), Ugo MY!!! yep my own personal Beautiful Eagle :) (You are Wonderful babe, thanks for believing in me since the very beginning), for Sykik and Toinlicious.. (heehehheeh These 2 ladies are just Amazing! I mean they have the most wonderful sense of Humor on the whole Blogsville. When I started blogging yeah, I so wanted to be like Toin. She is such a Natural. And then I met Mzz Sykik and I was like see these 2, I will never let them go until they bless me), for Muriel (my TTT babe of life), for Mannie ( In I.W’s voice myyyyy Niiiggggaaaa, and my Partner in Crime, and in causing havoc on very good days.), Ritah (my twin that is older than me, but whom I love so much from the otherside of Africa. I mean we are so alike. Babe you need to come to Lagos eh), for Evey-Koko (the Lady with the most ghen ghen Bed room voice I know, I just love her by default jo, **Oya chop kiss), for Gbemi (My runaway nurse of life. Amma gonna Track her right away :) ), for Your’s Truly (My Beautiful anonymous blogger friend. You see ehn, I have the 3rd Eye for fine gehs, and even though I know I haven’t seen her face before, I have more Faith than Abraham, that she fine like that, sooo..), for Ms BNG (This babe is the realest lady I Know, mehn GOD bless you Bubba for being you, and GOD bless the Day I met you) for Skinny Mofaya (my Oga Boss and DonDorobucci), for Ronii Davies (my ghen ghen Blog Model.. **In Banky W’s voice; Will you be my lover?), for Tosyne (My Agbani of life, my Numero Uno), for Funmi (Funmi, you are just the best, I mean meeting you is one of my Top 10 achievements for 2014), for Peace Itimi ( my future geh friend **Winks yep.. I mean it), for Adaeze (my otunne, and big time friend and sister E-Hugs), for Tomi (for being an Angel,) and for Atinukemi ( the Lady that has the calmest Blogs I know.Reading her posts brings peace) You guys give me a reason to live.  (26079-96161-24727 GLOBACOM)


Lastly I am grateful for JildA, Bubba, I know you will freak out when you see this, but hey Like you always say to me, I AM THE MOST CONFUSED 22 year old alive.  (8759-4183-3870 MTN) You said yes last night, and I am putting this out here, not because finally I got hitched, but cause I want you to know that I am hanging my Women pursuing boots for the next 4 months cause of You Bubba. You know our case is really fucked up yeah, but hey, Together we will work something out. Something in me says I shouldn’t do this babe, but whats the worst that can happen? You leave me, I drink plenty, wear my women pursuing boots, and life goes on.. :P 


Having that I have to nominate 3 people, i decided to scratch that, and Nominate everyone listed on this Post. So if you see your name here, then You are Nominated. Yep.. Just go out and do something Nice today, ANYTHING! its up to you. Thank you so much for your time great Young minds, you are why we write. In the first 4 paragraphs of this Gratitude challenge, I have put in Call cards as my responsibility for the challenge. So if you are In Nigeria, and you permit me to let me touch your life in my little way, and be as much a blessing to you as you have been to me, then kindly load ONLY 1 of any of the above.. Do have a super fab and a ghen ghen week great Young mind. Cheers.


P.S: To all the girls that used me to catch crews in the past, and were forming NO! **Tongue out… :p


#Udo



44 comments:

  1. Hahaha!! Loveeeeet! Thankful posts are always so 'Awwww'.. You captured everyone beautifully in your post.. I have met such amazing bloggers through your blog!
    *Screaming* John-The-Beloved is hooked!!! *dancing*.... The search is over, the wait is over haha!! Thank you Jilda Bubba, we love you already for making this man mushy up in here!! lol.. Hope you enjoy every step of the way :-)
    I looooveeee the way you included the recharge cards in your post!!
    PS can you imagine some people came and 'stole' the credit without leaving a comment!! Haa! I'm first to comment and my network is gonneeee! Hahahaha - Fastest fingers win I guess (Beth, leave a comment nawww!) Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesss Bosss.. 1 + THE ONE in tha Building!!! :) Thank you so much Bubba, for having the patience to view some of the listed Blogs, You are the best aswear. In MObi's voice **Oya Chop kiss. :) About JildA heheheheheheehe lmao. You are on your own oh! lwkmdooo.

      Haba! as first to comment the call cards were already gone? nawa oh!!! diarisgodooo :(. So that means there are plenty Ghost readers. :( Anyway Bubba, no Wayo, you na Boss nah.. :)

      Thanks for stopping by 1 + THE ONE, I am alwaysssss thrilled to read your comments, as in it makes the hairs on my skin stand. :p Yep you bad like that. Cheers.

      Delete
  2. Aww I see my name, so grateful to have met you too. Thanks thanks. So i decided last 2 weeks not to load on that MTN o, cos I am so vexed with them, the way the deduct money just make me lock up jare, so as I saw this Nna mehn az teamfastestfinger iyaf load it. Thanks papi. Have a great week ahead

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agbani of Life! and my Numero Uno. hahahahahaha @ teamfastestfinger lwkmdooo No wahala Babe, thank you for accepting it Bubba. :) and Thanks for stopping by Agbani of Life, please pick up the challenge too oh! :p Cheers Baby mi. Its always fun to have you around Tosyne.

      Delete
  3. Awww Papi...this is sooo nice of you....I have sooooo many things to be thankful for....**clears throat and lifts my bazooka to my shoulder** Erhmm...Jilda.....**grumbling to self** I dunno what kinda name that is tho, I mean Erniesha is sexier than Jilda right....**pointing my bazooka at Duru** You see Duru and I have been in a blogospheric and internetical relationship for bout 5 years **pointing at Moby with my Machete** Give her your dictionary....and we have come a very longggggg way......now that you are in our lives...**whispering** since she is obviously dating me too at this point....I would like to state some ground rules actually I got ONLY 1.....**grabs a note from my husband** start writing this down.....#1 and ONLY RULE... You are NOT allowed to talk bout a private jet...He is gonna buy me a private Jet so whatever demands you have must not be financially crippling....no brazilian hair or brazilian nails or brazilian anything as that may affect his savings for my private jet.... .....and that is that....and if you break his heart....I would have said I would come for you buh hey!...he is cheating on me with you so I will be just fine if/when you break his heart......**whispering** let's just lean towards 'When'......**aiming my bazooka at Duru** So this is how I find out that our initial 1 + 1 is now 3....huh???.....anyhoo....I am just gonna wait for Muriel to deal with you..............hehe.......hey papi....I am so very happy for you....and I am gonna ask you to take it one day at a time....it is well Papi....and hey Jilda...if/when you get to read this....I am happy for you guys....**aims my bazooka at you** remember the rule I stated....NO brazilan anything!!!!.......hehe....lots of love guys!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. **Wears My Mr. Nigeria smile.. heheh Tibs, I am actually grinning from Ear to Ear cause of this your Ghen ghen Comment eh Ernie of life :). heheheheheeheh Aii.. Zaaaa You ALWAYS make me Happy with your comments shaaaa aswear, mehn! you are good. I dont know how you do it ehn Tibs, but I always smile verrrryyyyy well. :) :) :)

      hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah Lmao! @ All the JildA Ghen ghen part Tibs haf kill me with Laughter oh! kai, You this geh ehn.. kai! lwkmdoo. Okay oh! You know ehn, i read your Comment yesterday, and called her to read it! it cracked her up also. Ernie you are just Awesome by Nature Bubba, True! JildA berra here oh! See these guys are my Top Priority too oh!

      Yeah Ernie, Thanks for this. regardless that we are still forming Mushy Mushy, its all just a game of chance, so we are definitely just gonna take it a step at a time, and have fun as much as we can. :) Cheers Ernie, and thank you for being here. You Rock...

      Delete
  4. Happy New Month Duru, i'm thankful for your life,words and personality.....i'm thankful for Ayo of the 1+ the one, your a darling and your blog is a blessing to me, please don't stop the good work....infact i have gist for you sef.....I'm taking a long break from my blog so i'll be feeding off from rich people like y'all *duru especially you*....
    HAPPY NEW MONTH Tibs, Ayo, Duru, Amaka, Tosyne, Funmi Reese, Obiamaka, Funmi and Everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ugo.. But Bubba, this your Break is not approved oh! Hope i can say that? Haba Come on!!! You are like one of the Bestest Bloggers on Blogville, and you going MIA, will only cripple a part of my world :(. I am sure you will not like for that to happen? Plus what will happen to us your followers?? Do you not remember that you have a relatively Fantastic Fan base??? and that you constantly inspire a whole lot of us? Haba Ugo, please dont go oh Babe of life... Pllleeeeaaassseee **Crying in Igbo.. **Wears Puppy face.

      Delete
  5. *singing*Duru has a girlfriend*
    *Duru has a girlfriend*
    Finally! I feel like we should pop champagne.
    Bet Duru!we need more gist now. We that we have been praying and fasting for the girl to say yes.hehehehehehehehehe.
    Thanks for the shout out.
    The recharge card concept is a very nice on even If I came late.
    Happy new month to you too. Ugo.Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahahahahahahah No be small Champagne oh! heheheh Kai Funmi oh!!! you will not kihh me with Laughter shaaa... Dont worry Bubba, just stay hooked, more gist should role out soon :) You see ehn, the Joy I get from your comments Funmi cannot be calculated in value. It is overwhelming. heheh How did your weekend Date go?? amma go check ASAP. Thanks for stopping by Babe of life, I appreciate you a whooolllleeee lot. :) Cheers.

      Delete
  6. Happy new month. First time commenting. Bookmarked already *smiles*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeeesss Bosss. Wendy koko! in the Buildinnnngggg Awgh Bubba, I am so happy to meet you, and to have you here. **Singing You are welcome in the name of the lord.. hehehehe Oh mehn.. I wish i could get your E mail addy or something. My am I glad to have you Bubba. :) Please i use MTN take Beg you oh, don't leave me oh! I cannot stand another 2014 heartbreak. and I dont want no runaway lofer :( Pleeaassseee Inbox me your Email Addy baby mi, please. **Winks. I promise not to toast you :)

      Delete
  7. Duru, you are ever so funny. We all need to develop an attitude of gratitude -Btw, happy new month to you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesssss Bosss.. Your's Truly in the Building! kai Babe I am so sorry i have not been on your Blog in like forever, sorry jo! i have been RABBISH with time Managment **covers face. :( Will return back to status Quo effective Immediately Bubba.

      True that Baby mi, we most def need and attitude of gratitude all time every time. :) Thanks for stopping by! In Mobys voice Oya Chop Kiss.. I missed you Nurse of life :)

      Delete
  8. Finally! Mr Nigeria has been pinned down, if I could dance I'd be dancing *shines teeth*. However Jilda just know that if you hurt nwannem I'd swoop down like an avenging angel and deal with you *mean face*. As for the challenge, I've put up my post already!(on my wordpress blog) Thanks for the nomination bubba, you know you're my treasured nwanne ee kwa?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahahahahahahaha Yes oh! **In an Igbo Accent... Prrrraaaaaiiiisssseee tha Lord oh! hehee Thanks Bubba, and that was how I got hithed eh! lmao.. **Winks. @Ijagz dont test my Blog Fam oh, you break my heart, they break ya head.. ! :)

      Wow!!! You host a bog now??? Thats super cool. amma go over there right away Nne. mehn I am super excited to have you here on blogsville Permanently. **whispering I am applying to be your number 1 super BLOG stalker. Thanks for stopping By Bubba, I am grateful. Cheers.

      Delete
  9. Bia am vexing for you Jor *straight face * immediately I got into town I called you. Now back to this.. Thanks for nominating me. Off to my blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. **In Sir Victor Olaiya's voice.. Baby Jowo, ma i lo oh! heheheh Welcome Bac Bubba. Pele i have been RABBISH with Time Management, amma go over to your Blog right away. Welcome Back to our Bat woman of life.. heheheh **winks

      Delete
  10. Wow I won the glo, lucky me just tried it, thanks. So happy 4 u and ur new gf.
    Gbemi Oladele

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mehn Gbemi, you are a real Eminado oh! Just like that! :) I want to be like you when I grow up eh.. Welcome on Board Bubba, i am super psyched out that you visited the YnC blog, and that you won the Globacom airtime. Cheers Bubba, and please dont go oh! Can i get your Email Addy??? Pleeeeaaassseee...

      Delete
  11. This sentimental for me; my twin igbo oga bro,,the blogger of my blogspot,,you rock my blogging world. Will always be fun of youngandconfused trading as duruadolphusjnr.blogspot.com. Talent that is natural, fresh and full of life. The gal has a dream of coming to Lagos...the dream that is yet to be birthed..The mention of my name here means so much mheeeeeeeeeeeeen....am all smiles teething as I write this..they need to invent blog-cam..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Myyyy Niggaaa.. :) Heheheheheh **Whispers I like the blogger of my Blogspot part oh! **Winks.. Awgh. Thanks for this Kind words Ritah, may GOD bless you for being such a blessing to me Bubba. I am blushing cause of this ya comment eh! :) :) :) So lets strike a Deal, either you come to Lagos, or I come to Kampala. Which do you Prefer Twinnie? **Winks

      Delete
  12. #wipestears# my name wee be in the next 'thanks for being in my life post' hopefully...so its a pretty nice blog..and mummy is here to stay... #yuvebeenfamzed#

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Modupe Amen oh!!! my am I glad to have you down here. I love you already Mummy mi, and amma gonna go to ya Blog ASAP. Trust me I am a stalker of life, and we Bad like that eh! Please dont leave me oh, I cant stand no run away lofer, nor anotehr Blog Heart Break. :)

      Delete
  13. Wow nice post, creative. I wish I can have blogger friends like you all.
    Anyway I blog here www.justhealthng.info

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yo!!! Mazino ma Nigga! its so nice to have you here. Brother, ofcourse you can join our Family. All you have to be is be your self, and we will accept you. Amma go over to ya Blog ASAP sir. Welcome on board Oga Boss. I beg that you stay oh! bikonu oh! I use MTN take beg you sir. :)

      Delete
  14. aww, thanks for nominating me John, i'll make my write-up soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No P Bubba, you are a super awesome writer nah. :) I am honored to be a contact of yours :)

      Delete
  15. Replies
    1. @ Muriel Honey Bunch Sugar pie, you knnnooow I love you, I cant live without you, Loving you, or nobody else.. **Singing in Micheal Jacksons voice... How are you Bubba? I have missed you in many ways oh! :( Trust you are good Bubba?

      Delete
  16. Duru nwanne, u can imagine my funny self oo. I've read this post like 4 times already but I've never finished reading it cos I always doze off while reading d post at night.

    I sight uuuu tho. Thanks d mention.
    Would have sent a kiss but nigga is hooked up. I don't want her to call u GAYbriel.










    Gbayi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehehehe Craze man.. Thanks for the support Bruv, i appreciate sir.

      Delete
  17. Oh my lawd! Na me be this? My head is just about to explode right now. You truly are the sweetest. Thanks so much for this and i would include it in my next post. You're awesome and Jilda is a lucky girl.

    Oya go check out how i washed you on my latest post

    So erm, if you people gist me how you met, can i give the toast at your wedding?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NO! Thank you Toin for being such an inspiration :). When i started Blogging yeah, I soooo wanted to be like you. You Rock Bubba, and I am humbled, and GRATEFUL to GOD that I know you :)

      hehehehehehehe I saw the washing of life on your Blog eh... You washed me ehn, Dried me, Ironed me,and even put starch on top. :P You rock Bubba :( **Oya In Moby's voice, oya Chop Kiss...

      Delete
    2. Lol @ you washed me, dried me and put starch on me. That was hilarious

      Delete
  18. Duru don get babe? Thank God o.lol, we must to wash am.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehehehehehe Yes oh! Lily.. Pppprrrrrraaaaaiiiissssseeee the Lord eh! :) Its about time isnt it?

      Delete
  19. How am I supposed to congratulate you on her saying yes when you have said I'm your future girlfriend?

    Those recharge cards pain me ooo... I for read this post sharply *sniff sniff*

    Thanks for making me a steady name on your blog *blushes*

    I thank God for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehehehehehhehe Peace of life :) It is always so much fun to have you here, you can make me Blush for Africa shhhhaaa... :) @Recharge cards, dont worry Bubba, hopefully more will come, so Bring a sit and Stalk the YnC blog all time every time :). Haba Bubba, you are a fantastic writer, in short, can i get your Autograph??? :) Thanks for stopping by Baby mi. Cheers.

      Delete
  20. Chai! Lemme first vent on myself. Why I no quick take read this post biko? So, person don load those recharge card finish? The person no try o! Hin open eye finish, no even think say Gbemi never load her phone, con load the option wey I fit get rich for phone quick. Chai! Issorai sha!
    Dear Jdb, the runaway nurse is back o. I missed your blog sha. Feels good to be here again

    BuzzedbyBeauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heheheh hello Gbemi! How are you? my am I glad you are back, i have been finding you like WiFi since all these years, how are you Bubba? I had issues commenting on ya Blog Bubba, i dunno why. :( Welcome back, and Pleeeeaaassseee dont leave me again oh!

      Delete
  21. Just saw this and it's my fault because I haven't come here in a while :(
    Thank you for the mention.

    I like the free-spirited and chill way with which you write, I imagine you write just the way you think it (that's not to say you don't think before you write o..lol)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) hehehe My am i glad to have you around Tomi! I am wearing my **Mr. Nigeria smile right now cause of you oh! Its super Great to have you visit again Bubba :) about the Mention.. You are a very Ghen ghen Blogger nah, and full of inspiration.. So you are welcome Bubba **Oya Chop Kiss. :) hehehehehe thankis for teh complements, so you want to make my head Burst this early Morning ba :)... **Winks all i can say in defense is Na GOD oh..

      Delete