Monday, 29 September 2014

Life as Jilda's BOYFRIEND...









Pre-script: I want to say a very heart filled Thank you to everyone for their kind comments on my last post about my Mum, I was really hurting, and just needed someone to say it was alright, and trust me i learnt a lot from your comments. So thanks Fam, you guys are the best readers a Young and Confused 22 years 10 months old could ever pray to GOD for. Big ups fam, GOD bless you loads.

Good morning great young mind, what gwan? What’s the 411? Mehn I wish I could do the ooooo… Its Monday Drill, but nahhh.. I won’t.. You know why? Wednesday is October 1st, and October 1st is Nigerias Birthday, and Nigeria’s Birthday is public holiday nah, and as if that wasn’t Testimony enough, there is another one on Monday and Tuesday next week, so **In Jilda’s voice Oshey Fans… Turn Up… Turn Up People, October is gonna be super awesome. I mean Mehn! heheh I am so getting ready as I never Xsperrred it. :) So how was your weekend, mehn mine was very ghen ghen oh!I mean it was inspiringly  awesome. I went to the book reading of Chude Jideonwo, Author of “Are we the Turning Point Generation”, and there I met the Coolest CEO ever, and my mentor from far away The Debola Williams.. Mehn I was so thrilled to meet and shake hands with these 2 great men, and it was such a ghen ghen feeling. I even saw the delectable Kemi Adetiba, mehn that Babe can finnnnneeee sha.. I almost proposed to her, but if no be say I never get Range Rover Evogue, and she senior me with like 12 Years, I for just pop the question, but thinking of how I would wreck after 2 dates to Sheraton, I was like naahhhh :). Its amazing how all these Young inspiring celebrities are so free minded, I mean we could all just walk up to them and have a chit chat, it was super fun. And trust me nah, during the Q/A session, I asked a question, and I strated my question with “” H!! Everyone, I am a very Young and Confused Brother so…”” I have to sell my brand name nah.  So.. Hope you guys in Lagos are seeing Rain oh, I just Pray that one Noah somewhere is not building an Ark and we do not know about it, cause NAWA!! oh. I mean October don reach, and we are still waiting for August Break :( it is well oh. As I got to this place of WiFi flowing with Milk and Honey **Wears Cheeky smile… My first mission was to turn of the refrigerator they call AC hia. I mean Inside this cold these people be using Fridge! Haba to cure heat! Na only them waka come?  I refuse to die before my time ohhh… :(


So I came here to Rant. You see ehn life as the Boy friend hasn’t been difficult, It has been HARD!!! shey be if I know, I for just jejely stay solo like I been dey stay before. I mean atalam ahu ( I haf suffered in Igbo)…. Heheheheh Okay so let me go straight to my Rant.




RECHARGE CARDSSSSSS….. In Erniesha Tibs voice goddamnbullshit… Do you guys know how much me and Jilda spend on Call card weekly? Omo ehn.. I am sure Airtel and MTN go be like these 2 young people haf changed oh, haba! Sometimes ehn, when I sit down and calculate how much we spend, in my mind I be like Baby we need to start writing letters and sending through the post office oh! I mean its crazy! If not for call card, I would have bough my White Timberland boot, IPhone 6, and my car by now. Heheheh But its all for lof. ;(. Here’s why, THE GIRLFRIEND in Yours Truly’s, voice is in a ghen ghen Private Uni, so she can come home until a break, and thanks to the Ebola scare caused by that craze man called Sawyer, my Landlady can’t sign Exits for long distance trips so Skype, WatsApp, PHONE CALLS!!!! Text messaging, and Instagram have been our medium of propagating love. On an Average, my baby calls me for 18 minutes daily, and I Must reciprocate. I love you Wajilda aswear. Now this freaks me out, cause I miss her so much, and I just wish I could teleport to her Uni but, this 8-5 is vampiring all my time. Anyhow, shey be na me fall in Lof ba?



I am now Brand Ambassador for the Mushy Mushy Society of Nigeria (Lagos Branch) Now this one na him vex me pass. Since I met Jilda, and since she used love to tie my neck like goat, I have become uncontrollably Mushy by Nature, and my last post bares me witness. Most of you know that I can be a Loyalist to the core, and that my Fam is both a good thing and a bad thing. Sometimes when I am on the phone and i talk all the Mushy Mushy finish, I  be like Dayumm.. JdB is this You? I mean she has broken me in little pieces, and I cant find a place in me to be hard, to be mean, or to find fault in her. Initially I was kinda trying to be gangster, and be forming man of the house and all, but since I read that a “”Man needs to know he is the man and not force to be the man”” on a particular series of Convo with One on One +THE ONE’S Blog, and since reading it, I just let reality take its course, and be the man, not act the man. (If you haven’t been reading that series on One + THE ONE’S blog, then I guess, NO!! I am SURE you need to, cause that Series is like a Dating Manual, Nice one Bubba. Oya pay me for the free advert Ayo)





I am now RESPONSIBLE.com: Now this one is just plain annoying. Before I met Wahala Geh, I used to be a Crazy Human being, you know one that didn’t give a damn about how ladies really felt, mehn I was Bladdy. I am the kinda guy that will do something Justifiably mean to you (emphasis on the Justifiably oh!) and be like Deal with it. But since the wahala geh came in to my life, I have realized that Ladies are not just wonderful beings, they are wonderful beings that crave affection, love, and regardless of their many many wahala, respect. Also mehn the way I behave now ehn, peeps at the 8-5 wonder if I am planning a white wedding. I mean I am more co-ordinated, and more in tune with reality now before, plus hustling for 2, although I need to pay attention to Focusing, there has been tremendous improvement .. Lets just say shit got real! One of my Oga’s saw me a while back and said “”Duru ARE YOU GETTING MARRIED too””.. lmao.. Plus hey! My land ladies picture is my PC wall paper most of the time. Smh for me oh.



So all in all, seriously dating has almost given me high Blood pressure. There have been nights I was like what tha fuck!! Duru You Well? But the truth is this is something deep, and something real, and I for one know that when a man meets a woman that can make him feel how this wahala geh that can trouble me for Africa is making me feel, then the person should appreciate the love nwan-tin-tin and just enjoy all the moments with her. I for one feel like the modern day Lovers attach too much to dating. I know there is a lot of bonding, Touching bory and affection involved, but its not a by Fire by Force thing, it is called a RELATIONSHIP, not marriage. I hate to think of tomorrow, cause I believe there is No Tomorrow, so I just enjoy Today, I enjoy now, I enjoy this very moment, cause maybe in the nearest future, I could walk up to Jilda and say “”Baby I love you, but we are done””, or she could walk up to me and say “”Baby one man from Obodo Onyibo has come to ask for my hand in marriage, and since you aren’t ready, I have to go””.  Well its very Possible. Will I be sad? Yes of course, will I drink to Stupor? Yes of course! Will I die, Hell to the No, there are many Fishes in the River nah. So right here and Now I am saying Jilda I love you Baby, and I thank GOD you are in my life.

I put up something on my Facebook page Yesternight abi na YesterEvening  and read:

Dear guys.

A True woman doesn't want your money, she needs it. She needs your money to keep her beautiful, to make her feel wanted, to make her happy. Sadly when any woman is totally dependent on you, and your finances seem to dictate her love for you, then there is a problem, cause that one no be True woman oooo.

Life is teaching me that women want to be taken care of, loved, appreciated, and cherished, But they need money to do all of these and most of us see this as ""She want chop my money"".

Women were made from men, so a lot of them need us to survive. My kind advise is that if you meet a girl you love, regardless the little we have, please make her happy with your resources in your own little way, but be sure to first confirm that she loves you sincerely.


duruadolphusjnr.blogspot.com



All I can say is when you meet the right person, she will straighten you up.

Thanks guys for the love and support you have been giving to the YnC Blog, I mean its amazing how we have come here and formed bonds with everyone, and its not just Intention inclined but sincere to a fault. Thank you for checking out the Young and Confused Blog week in and week out, thanks for being Patient to accept my Confusion and in Toinlicious voice Long Epistles, thanks for the past 7 minutes of your time, you guys do me a great honor with them.  Do have a ghen ghen week ahead eh, and happy Independence day in advance fam..



P.S: I met two very wonderful bloggers recently, and why I admire them is cause they are both Young and Confused like me :p hehehe I mean it: Zoe and Modupe are just wonderful craze people :p. I mean I can so relate to their Blogs, as I love the Youthfullness with which they write, so I use MTN and Airtel to beg you to check out their blogs by cicking on their names. Thanks Fam, and in Moby’s voice … Oya Chop Kiss. 


P.P.S: You guys know my Partner in crime nah  Peace Itimi? So just incase Jilda Breraks my heart, it is Peace I will date Next oooo.. **Winks. #naPlayoh! So her Birthday is on the 8th of October, and she put out this very interesting Wishlist. As GOD would have it, there is no IPhone 6 there, so I would like you guys to encourage this wonderful Young lady in your own little way. I just feel at home on her Blog.


P.P.P.S: My Blog Crush C.P.C is starting hare BAR 1 exams very soon. I don’t really understand why I like this geh sooooo much. One hateful commenter said I was Ass licking on her Blog, but its more than that, I mean why would i? GOD has given me something to survive, for which I am grateful, and I have the most beautiful Girlfriend in the world, so why would I sulk up to another geh nah.. Some people can hate on good thing sha…. I wish you the best in your Academics Barrister Blogger C.P.C, do kick some legal butt Baby mi Bubba. On behalf of alllll your disciples, We miss you Bubba. :P
 


My prayer for you this week is that one crazy Driver will not splash mud water on your white oh, and that somebody that you have been fasting and praying to put you inside budget will remember you this week you, and in turn will remember me the acting pastor that laid hands on your account balance. #PastorJdBmode.



 
#Udo


43 comments:

  1. First to comment. Yaay!! I can now read through now. I dey come

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heheheheh Temmie of life, you never fail to leave me with a smile on my face shaaa... :)

      Delete
    2. Yes first to comment on 02/10/2014 at 05:56 on the dot!

      Delete
  2. Omoh i love that quote od yours so real and well constructed and help us hail Jilda o.

    I wish our amible lawyer sucess in her exams...take care papi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehehehe Okay Bubba, i am sure Jilda will see this your comment. Yeah me too, I wish C.P.C serious Exam success. Cheers Bubba. Thanks for cming by Mz Exclusive... :*

      Delete
  3. Love is talking so loud....i feel you Bubba and i know your in good hands:)
    Amen to your prayers.
    Happy Birthday in advance Peace....
    This is my best post:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwggghhh Thanks Bubba, i am most grateful that you trust I am in good hands, cause me sef dey doubt am sometimes. :( Your Best post?? Seriously!! Turn up.. Turn Up... I Thank GOD that you appreciated my confusion so mucchhh.. You Rock Bubba... Ehen Ugo! so na because say na because of love na him you like am ba.. I no trust you again oh!!! lmao... Thanks for coming by Bubba, its always a thing of Joy to see your comments, plus my sister said you are very Pretty. :)

      P.S: Thank yu so much for your phone call of the 30th, it sank real deep into my head, and i appreciated your beautiful voice and time. I wish i could give you a french kiss, but as Jilda is reading, lemme just jejely behave ma sef... :)

      Delete
    2. lolzzzzzzzz Duru mind ya self oh....Jilda must not be decieved.
      Thank you Duru's Sister

      Delete
  4. **grumbles to self** Jilda this...Jilda that.....**sigh**...Anyhoo....since we are in an open relationship...I am just gonna snap out of it...okay so I read this post in class...(damn lecturer was singing in class)....and I was smiling while reading it cuz you just teleported to a different level.....Mi lovely liebster is self-realizing with his 'Lady'...........Phew!....and that is a whole new level of maturity papi....Okay....responsible.com, mushy.net and rechargecard.org....papi....as long as at the end of all this, you are happy...that's all I care bout.....like you said...if living for today works for you and makes you happy then keep doing it papi.....papi lemme tell you this....sometimes the way my husband treats me, it is very easy to say he is either been hypnotised or he's under a spell buh guess what......That is love and understanding.....he does what he NEEDS to do as a man and as a human being....and what you are doing does not make you 'mushy'...its part of what makes you a man....because irrespective of all people say bout women and broken hearts....you have decided to let your guard down and go with it........ and you know..... without knowing it...you are actually believing in God to handle your 'tomorrow'...cuz as a human being, You can only be sure of your 'today'....so yeah....keep doing you papi.....**grumbling** I need to change my name to 'Wajil'....since Wajilda has been taken in this family.........**waves to Jilda**

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha, Wajil indeed...I won't call u that oh. I'm #teamErnie mehn, no changing

      Delete
    2. hehehehehheheheheheh thanks Ernie.. Awwwggh Its awesome how you always make sense.. As in your comments always leaves me with the ** Damn She smart look.. True that Bubba, if we focus on tomorrow, we will most definitely miss out on the most important day which is Today... hehehehe Mehn if someone said i could get all Mushied up like this on top woman matter eeehn... i would have **in your voice.. Given that person a bitch slap to reality.. But In Tibs Voice .. heheheh what to do la.. **Singing She has a hold on me, and i dont know what to do.. :)

      Thanks for stopping by Bubba, if you see how i am blushing right here ehnnn Ernie of life, my cheeks are not just red, they are almost the color of the entire rainbow. You Rock BUBBA, thank GOD for bringing you into our lives.

      P.S:: mehn that independence picture post on your TTT blog of life was Awesome....

      Delete
    3. hehehehehe Eveykoko of life, i see you Bubba... berra leave Ernie to adopt the Wajil name oh! its better to have 2 Wajils in my 1 life... :p

      Delete
  5. Duru iyaf fall in love pata pata.
    You are happy that's all that matters and communication keeps a relationship going.
    #NonJilda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Turn up Turn up.... my Agbani in the building.... Yes oh! i think i have fallen oh, and my fall seems like i feel from hellicopter sef.. :) True that Bubba, i think on the long run, it is our happiness that matters. hehehehe So Nonso + Wajilda= NonJilda ba... Now tell em one more reason why I shouldn't love you my Numero Uno? you are just awesome by nature Tosyne, aswear.. :)

      Delete
  6. See love oh! Choi. Jilda for president biko.
    haba, the young man eyaff fall oh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehehehehehehehehe Vira be cracking me up all time everytime. lwkmdoooo hehehehehehe I cant stop laughing really hard. You Rock Bubba... Which one be Jilda for President? No oh!!! na Duru for President, Jilda for First Lady... :)

      Delete
  7. Love is such a beautiful thing darling, enjoy jare.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is Otunne... Thanks for turning up Bubba, and for your support all the while... You rock Adaeze. Hey! you have a Wonderful Blog, and to say i am impressed by your awesome writing skill is to say the least. iTrip :) And i see our next Soyinka oh! Thank God i know you now.

      Delete
  8. Doroduru..... I swear I would have said you Don eat efo riro but that Facebook update.....mehn..... really melted my heart.....chai! Love can change a man like this........ mehn I must fall inlove too o.

    @jilda: please don't break the guy's heart......I don't want to see him drunk and turn to klint de drunk jour.......keep up the Good work girl.

    www.momentwithzoe.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As in, serious efo riro (Jilda, please ja mi si.. lol)
      That disclaimer to Jilda is very necessary oh! JohnDBeloved as his name suggests is truly beloved to us oh! I won't hesitate to borrow Tibs' bazooka! Hehehe #Justkidding.. Ok, maybe not (slightly) :-D

      Delete
    2. hehehehehehehehehehehe Zoe for United Nations Chairman. hehehe You are funny aswear. Thanks oh, I am most grateful to God that you appreciate my utmost confusion.. hehehe @ Efo Riro, no oh! It was Jack and Jill biscuit i ate ooo, nothing more. :P

      Hey Fam, if she breaks my heart life goes on now, i aint attaching too much in, plus a Man will always be a man.

      Delete
    3. One + THE ONE, hehehheheh You are just super Awesome by nature aswear.. Thank you for being in my life Bubba. :)

      Delete
  9. Lol! Mr Jilda, this gal must be really special oh. God please be a boo provider for me too oh...hehe. Hian! Well, to Jilda; if u break Duru's heart, I'll come for u personally with Ernie's baseball bat stick. Enjoy my man! Love is a goooood thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heheheheheheheheh @God be a Boo Provider... Amen Bubba. Love is a beautiful thing, plus for Wajilda, i kinda opened my heart up to what ever comes, so i am just enjoying every minute.Thank you so much Evey-koko ( i was getting scared that you had Blog dumped me), i appreciate you and that your Beautiful Bed room voice a lot... **in Moby's voice, oya chop kiss :*

      Awwwggghh Fam, You guys are making me feel so special with your comments.. I am almost moved to Tears by the love fam. **Sniff Sniff..

      Delete
  10. Awwww Duruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!
    Thanks a lot.. Your Monday posts give me laiveeee!
    Please enjoy your relationship with the lovely Jilda and I pray for God's grace (and provision, lol) for you both :-) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwgha! I should be most Thankful to you One + THE ONE, i mean you inspire me weekly , as i never come to your Blog and leave the same way and i love the fact that regardless of my many many wahalasssss (emphsais on the Plural "s") , you never ever make me feel less than awesome, now thats how Wonderful you are Angel Ayo.. God bless you real good Bubba. I will try and Enjoy the relationship with Wajilda oh, sometimes i wanna use hammer and break that gehs head to know her thoughts cause some times ehn... gggrrrr.. but hey, No one is perfect yeah, so i love her regardless.

      Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn on that your Prayer oh Bubba!!! We really need enough funds to push this through. :) Cheers One + The ONE, and thank you again and again for having my back all time every time, i appreciate you a lot Angel Ayo.

      Delete
  11. Awwwww! Duru is in love for real. God bless Jilda for transforming u like this. So Peace is my birthday mate :-O! I'm running off to her blog now. Nike.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehhehehe Turn Up Turn Up... Amen oh, may God bless that wahala geh for all her wahala transformation, and may God bless me too for suffering the wahala too... na 50-50 nah, abi nor be so? Nike... Thank you so much.. Pleeeeaaaseee I beg you to send me an Email, i would like to appreciate you in my little way on your Birthday, please Bubba.. **wears Mr. Nigeria smile... Pleeeeeaaasseee... Jo, Biko...

      Delete
  12. Duru aka Mr. Lover lover. You don fall in love, fall in love oh, fall in love. Treat the right girl well, she will treat you like a king. Jilda our eyes are on you oh. Don't fumble, we don't play with our Duru oh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heheheheheh No be small Mr. Lover Lover... hmmmnn those are really strong words oh @ ""Treat the right girl well, she will treat you like a king"" awwgghha! Thanks oh... Bia Wajilda, hope you are hearing them oh! berra not mess with me, or my super YnC Fam will treat your Fuck up :) #YouDonTknow..

      Delete
  13. Okay! you sounded sweet on this post bruh like say u be better person. Don't make me start missing my single life jaawe. I'm glad you're in love bruh! So enjoy it and believe in ur future together.

    PS: love is never late + being in a relationship for me atm is gonna be quite expensive {I love being responsible for my lady so its a good thing u did this post so guys understand that no romance without finance, they (money and love) complement each other}.




    #TYACB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heheheheheh My Nigggaaa... You be craze man aswear. Yess Bosss.. Sir, I i will try my best to enjoy it eh, although bros make i no lie you; e nor easy oh.. as in your guy man don dey calculate everything eh, Plus financial oh, eMotional, moral oh, sleep less nights oh, wahala oh, Quarrels oh! i mean its all some really big fun hard process to be in a relationship this serious. But It is well oh Jari, shey na me find trouble?

      heheheheh As much as i hate to say it Bruv, but you are correct Mannie of life: No ROMANCE WITHOUT FINANCE, as funds play an integral part in the entire ish.

      Thanks for coming by Bruv, i always feel super excited each time you Turn up for the YnC blog... hehehehe I see you have started leaving space here too be? and i see the Hash Tag... God bless sir. Take ya time oh Mannie, dont turn here to NASA too oh and be leaving plenty space.. **Winks:)

      Delete
  14. Awww Duru... This is the cutest thing ever... I go love o. Jilda....jilda...Jilda.... how many times I take call you? Abeg Mami come over make we yarn....abeg which kain efo you cook for this brother of mine? Please let me know na abeg....na beg I take beg u.... Duru I am so happy for you...Love is a beautiful thing and yours sure looks very beautiful. Keep it up Bubba... oya chop kiss o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heheheheheheh See my Aunty in Love affairs wanna start to dey Whine me eh! diarisgodddoooo Moby. Thou shall not Whine me :) hehehehehehehehe @ Efo... This Efo thing na real ish oh, funny thing though, Jilda always says about the same thing: that she didnt give me any vegetable to eat. I didnt understand till now :) heheheheh Thanks Moby of Life.. Abeg i accept the kiss oh... and i am in turn Throwing, Blowing and Catapulting you a moist french kiss in Return :*. Cheers Bubba, and thanks for Turning up. Btw you looked really Frosh on the TTT Fam picture post of yesterday.. heheh iTrip, and as i saw your picture ehn, all the hair on my Body stood erect. **Winks.

      Delete
  15. Hmmm Duru ,Moby said it all oh abeg tell us wetin she give you oh let's use it too. Ami oh
    Divadiari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehehehehehehheheh Sogie to Sogi baje baje.. I dont know what Wajilda gave me oh, all i remember eating was Jack and Jill wafers, thats all.. hehehehe Thanks for stopping by Bubba, i went through your Instagram page, and mehn iTrip no be small oh, you na real cutie of life.. Amma go over to your Blog ASAP bubba. :).. In Moby's voice ... Oya Chop French Moist kiss... Thanks for Turning up for the YnC blog, you are a really beautiful lady, and my am i glad to have you here. xx

      Delete
  16. Awwww, love indeed is a beautiful thing. It'll be nice to always have someone to talk to, make you laugh, make you excited, to go on dates with and all the other mushy stuff :) Anyway, are we going to be hearing wedding bells soon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwggghhh it really is Bubba, trust me.. It is. You are a real sweetie of life nah Ronniii.. Let me not lie ehnnn.. I am tripping for you more than A man skating on Ice trips. You fine like that Bubba :*. I need to show one of my Crazy friend your picture sef.. Hehehe #justjoking..

      The mushy mushy part is really awesome though, that part always breaks me in bits. Wedding bells ke?? Bubba, i havent attained 9 figures yet, i don't have a Mercedes yet, i don't have a house by the lake at Lekki yet, and no house in Abuja and Portharcourt yet.. eeehhmmm With all due respect Bubba, the wedding bells will have to wait small before them go ring oh :).. xx You Rock Ronnii, thanks for always turning up for the YnC blog. Since that first day you visited till now, i have always admired and looked up to your awesome comments. God bless you Bubba, for being such a beautiful human being. :)

      Delete
  17. loooool! see how love is making you sweeet! i can imagine how everything seems beautiful once you are in love! when i'm in love i drink garri with red wine and watch the notebook! hahaha
    Thank you soo muchh for wishing me luck in my exams!

    ReplyDelete
  18. See luff oooooo!!!!!! Hahaha!!!! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awwwwwww, our Duru is in love - bless you darling. Mana iga na egotekwa recharge card oooooooo - when do we get to meet your pretty damsel?

    ReplyDelete
  20. **screaming** I am tired of waiting for a new post!!!....Grrr....Knock Knock!...

    ReplyDelete