Monday, 27 October 2014

Cravings...





Pre-script: This post is written directly from my Lustful Emotions, so please just in-case I tip you off as Immature, just know that this 22 Years, 11 Months and 16days old boy is Flesh and Blood, and the only reason I write is to learn. And trust me, I am learning… ;)

Good morning great Young mind, what’s popping? What’s the 411? What’s up what’s up people??? Mehn this Monday is just a very ghen ghen Monday (I did something crazyyyy), so I am not going to start it on a whining note… mehn Scratch that jo, I am still sad Today is Monday.. Mcheewww… bet why?? Why did there have to be Mondays so quickly? Why couldn’t there just be Saturday, Reflectday, Sunday( 3 days of rest) and then Monday.. Why did there have to be only 2 days of rest? **crying in French. Nawa oooo, well diarisgod.. So my Baby is going to this Adventist University, so she goes to Church on Saturday.. Mehn that ghe Likes Church eeeehhnnn.. kai. 20 out of 22 times I call (that reminds me, I will paste my number somewhere on this post so I can easily be reached) and be like “”baby where are you””, and she be like Church. smh Don’t be deceived ooo, she is not Wife material like that oh Jari, she just likes Church :p.. **Tounge out at Wajilda. So can you believe that geh e haf start to threaten me? First off She has given me the maximum number of kids we can have. And I am like me!! Engr Chief Brother Cousin Blogger Commenter Duru Adolphus Jnr.. 4 kids?? Only?? How?? She berra get ready to be a lawyer and Baby boomer ooo ;). Me that my Blood is boiling more than Volcano Lava?? Hell to the No! We will have as many as possible jo.. **Wears straight face.. after all I am the man of the house nah.. I make the decisions.. ( abeg na play ooo):p. Also she said that “”IF”” we get married, having that her own Sabbath is on Saturday, and mine on Sunday since me I am a normal Human being (pun intended) , and having that the Good book says “Thou shall keep the Sabbath day Holy”.. Then Wahala go dey oooo…  As in that would leave us with only Friday to do and act Midnight action film. No!!!!! The thing is my Baby is a strong ghen-ghen believer, she is Chaplain sef, but why I love her Plenty is that she is real like that, and she understands that regardless of the fact that she is a Spiri Koko,that, Me! Duru Adolphus Jnr is still a Man! Asin Flesh and Blood. Hmmmnnn I just pray I can write this post without Koba’ing myself, but Anyway, In Tibs voice. Lets Talk….


Before we start Fam, I want to say a very Heart filled thank you to 3 people…. First off is to all of you that commented on the Who is a mother post, I didn’t know that anyone would read it, hence I did it with tears in my eyes., **whispers I am a very emotional writer ooo. I do miss her though. Nextly Thank you to the Beautiful, smart, and witty Engr. Chioma Cliverly of The Real Cliverly Blog. I mean that Lady is just too Awesome.. Erniesha Called me yesterday, and mentioned that there was a mention of our YnC blog there, and so I ran over there sharply even though I don’t like blogging with all them touching body devices, I sacrificed, and my I was awed… Bubba, I want you to know I actually Teared up when I read your description of the YnC Blog.. I mean you put my best Selfie ever (the one with my Dad), and then you mentioned my babies name… What more could I ask of you Bubba? You Rock… This is where I enter my Wizkids zone and be like… I fit die on top your matter eh, Cliverly ooo, you too sweet God bless your Mother eh… Blogy’m ooo (heheheh that’s your New Nicky Bubba). Finally I would like to say thank you to Raleeyat… I met her just last Night, and my oh my we had a really nice chat on Twitter, plus she inspires me a whole lot. Now most of you guys know my Baby is Hausa now, so we are having a hard time facing the society being her Fam, and Half of my fam, but you see this Fine beautiful Lawyer called Raleeyat? She made me understand that Love is boundary less, nor Tribal less, and that if we really love each other, we could stick together no matter. So..  Thank you Ralleyat, I will not forget your strong kind words in a hurry.

So… Cravings… Have you ever wanted something so much that it felt you would die if you didn’t have it? have you ever wanted something so much that you couldn’t sleep at night cause of it? Have you ever wanted something sooo much, but the whole society makes it seem like wanting it makes you more of Evil than good? Well I have, and sadly I have been wanting it so bad all through October, and my it often leaves me with a gloomy look. I mean the kind of look I wear when my account balance reads 1,045 naira at FBN ehmm that’s what it is now ooo I am even owing Stanbic sef :(... I don’t know how you guys do it yeah, I mean I need ya help Fam… cause craving for something you want so much, something your flesh longs for, and something that you know the only thing standing in between you and your cravings is your soul or would I say your conscience is plain HARD!!. In Ernie’s voice goddamnbullshit, I mean Damn!.

Now I miss so many things about being Single, you know promiscuity, Drinking and getting sober at random, little or no Conscience talking in the background on Friday nights and all, asin there were series of opportunities to do a lot of things, but since I got **in T-notes voice, hitched, lets just say shit got real. Now my Baby doesn’t police me oh, but whenever I attempt ( as in emphasis on ATTEMPT) to sin, **Clears throat Like this morning or do something for which I crave, I Kinda feel a truck load of guilt on my shoulder. Not basically cause the society undermines the action I was about to do yeah,  but cause I know it would be like stabbing Wajilda in the back, like betraying the love we spend an average of 25 minutes professing daily. And I just don’t know what to do anymore. So let’s stop running around the pool and just take a plunge. So lets take the craving for Sex for an example.. **Whispers this is one of the posts I pray that One + THE ONE and Tomi will comment on. in my 23 year old eyes, Its relatively hard to stay loyal to a partner who is far away. I mean you guys haven’t heard Wajilda’s voice, but that voice ehn, is Adultery inspiring (hehehehe Ijagz this is where I set you up) and then having that she is soo far away makes it harder, and then I don’t understand the winchie winchie that is working ooo, but if you have been reading this our blog for a while, you will know I have been in and out of plenty  CLOSE to Girlfriend events, so my point is now that I finally found someone that knows how to press my Mumu button well, I now have all the ladies I ever wanted inviting me for things I always wanted… bet why?! Why does Life have to be sooo unfair?! **Wears Mischievous smile.



So that’s it Fam, I declare it openly that I need your help. I cant do it alone. Before I started writing this post I had to pray to God, and then I heard something like “I gave you this Emotion, write from it”. So this is me writing directly from the inside inside Lustfull part of me. What do I do? I know everyone would be like stay Faithful to Wajilda and all, but its just plain hard. god help me if Wajilda reads this post, my life e haf finish be that, but I am in a sick dilemma, cause the truth is this distance is fucking with my mind. I had to talk to my Blog mother Janyl Benyl, and trust me, she did this miracle on me. Even Janyl’s silence has answers, and when she finally spoke, it broke me. But I need more help to an extent... Sometimes I wonder how Ms JB has the patience to handle this Young and utterly confused man… but let me say that she is doing a great job. Love you loads Ms JB. So this is my cry for help. What do I do?

Thank you for the past 7 minutes of your time great Young mind, you guys do me a great Honor with it, and coming here every morning has become the high point of my living… You guys Rock. My prayer for you this week is that all this Nepa rain that is falling anyhow in Nigeria will not fall on the day you go out and forget to lock your window. Heheh Lets just say that the last time shit happened to me yeah, I slept on Water bed :(

Cheers Fam, and do have a ghen ghen Week ahead oh, remember that it is the choices that we make that we will live with, No body plants Cocoa, and harvest Chocolate immediately.

Bloggers Alert:

** brings out Journal… :) Cee.. Now Cee was one of the first Bloggers I met down here. In order of the way we jammed it was Janyl, Cee, T-Notes and then the remarkable Toinlicious  (I will be putting up a picture of Toin very soon ooo so watch the upper space to the left. :p) , Cee means plenty to me.. More like my First Blog crush **Covers face.. heheheh I mean it ooo.. I am a Sulker for fine gehs, and I have this Fine geh search Button that kind of searches and finds them even without meeting them.. You want Proof, my Baby is fine nah, and I searched her on the BRT.. if you hear how we met ehnn… (Wajilda beg me now ooor) smh.

Zoe… I Finally got to chat with Zoe on Watsapp yesterday. Heheheh I just kept laughing, that child said she had to consult the Oracles to make one decision as regards a TTT fam thingy, and she really went away for like 2 hours.. Smh.. Zoe ehn..

Bim Akinmade.. Now remember I told you I am a helpless lover.. Well I had a crush on Bim Akinmade just by reading her post on Bella Naija, as I was Awed by her dexterity, and mode of writing.. We got kinda close, but life is just funny.  Lets just say Bim is an awesome writer, and she was at a time one of the most popular writers on Bella Naija. Please visit her Blog by clicking on her name..

Angel Tomi… Heaven knows I miss Tomi.. I mean she is one of the few people not related to me by Blood who I sincerely hear their hearts praying for me to be a better person.. I mean I almost became a Born again at one time cause of her, and i still probably will when i marry sha, but I just settled with Acting Pastor, I think its better to be sincerely me nah. :) Please click on Tomi, to zoom to her blog.

Changing Post Codes: I miss you. 

Cheers Fam, You are why I write. I got a lot of overwhelming E-mails and comments last Night, and I just want you guys to know that I am humbled to a fault cause of you guys, there is no Us without you, aswear. I would have dropped my number, but i figured that if you want it, just ask and i will send it over ASAP.

P.S: I don’t know if Funmi Reese still reads my Blog yeah, but Bubba I got your mail, I wasn’t trying to get all Inspector Duru on you, I was just confused.com… I like what T-Notes does, asin Blog reviews. And I think that T-Notes in his ussual tact manner had me thinking really deep, and confused too. You are a good human being Funmi, I just wish you did the only thing I ever begged you for… But in Jilda’s voice.. Oh well.

P.P.S: thou shall not forget that I turn 23 on November 12th, still dunno what i will do that day sha... And Ernies Birthday is on November 2nd. All TTT Fam, please reach out to Lily, she has info for you guys...


#Udo

31 comments:

  1. If you are a gratifier rather than a recipient then it's likely you will crave the satisfaction of fulfilling the sexual or sensual needs of those you romantically or casually encounter. Your energy may simply be more in tune with fulfillment than with being the receiver. It's good to have a balance of both even if you are more aligned a one way or the other... the best gratifiers are great receivers and vice-verse. :) We all experience seasons of being conditioned one way or the other... and at times we crave both mutually.You cannot keep going like this for the rest of your life..so there might be a breaking point, so one of you might have to compromise. God Bless You And by the way say a prayer.
    ririzmusings.blogpspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bubba, I dont know which one I am ooooo.. But I think I lean closer to being a gratifier though.. **Winks.. You know ehn, in the passing week yeah, i have come to a decision to just try harness more self control, and wait for her to come on home.. I guess that would be wayyy better, and safer for both of us. Thanks Bubba for always being here for us, i mean Tweenie, i love the way your comments are always deep and full of good will. You Rock Ritah. :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. heheheheheh Agbani shey you know Running away wont help me sha.. :) Well I will be waiting right here, for you to come right back... **Winks. I love you this geh ehn.. heheheh :)

      Delete
  3. ehm, I remember you and Bim *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Amaka.. But you are deviating from the subject matter nah Bubba.. I see you guys are trying to dodge the subject ba? :) Bim and I are real cool now though.. We have been chatting on Watsapp in the passing week. I still miss her though :( Its so nice to have you Back on Blogsville, your Hiatus was making us miss the Amaka ""Batting Eyelashes"" Feeling... :)

      Delete
  4. This boy and love ehn, Wajilda mhen, you try!
    Lol...
    So I may reveal myself to you on your birthday... On my terms tho.
    Agreed?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heheheheheheh Truly, i dunno what that Geh did to me ehn, but she has me on Lock down of love.. Please do Bubba, it would be nice to see and know who THE VIRA really is.. So on your terms you say?? Please feel free to spell out your terms eh, i am sure going to indulge and do as you ask if possible oooo :) Thanks for stopping by, it is always a thing of joy to read from you Bubba. :)

      Delete
    2. We will talk about my terms soon.
      Lol....
      You have been awarded You have been awarded... http://www.lifeasvira.blogspot.com/2014/10/sisterhood-of-world-bloggers-award.html?m=1

      Delete
  5. All you scorpio can love deep eeh chio!
    Ghen Ghen! So you are having the about to cheat feeling huh? Hmmm, lemme give you my own secret...and am not going to go all religified on you and qoute them bible verses, NO, because that may not help.
    Here is what I do, I day dream, I imagine myself with my who so ever am dating that time and do all the things I would have done in real life only this time its an imagination. Resarch has it that the human brain doesn't know the difference on wether its reality or imagination, it gives you the same feedback.
    My no2 close to solution is to open up to Jilda and tell her the state you are in, who and who is making advances and probably tell her this Is your horny moment and you guys my end up phone sexing or sexting. And pls stop crushing crushing on fine girls or any girl at all, handsome I don't want to hear that again.o, discipline yourself osiso!
    Thank you for the mention dear, have a stress free monday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesss oooo.. You know we Scorpio were conceived on the Month of love #ValentineMonth so it is not our fault ni... Lof flows in our veins i guess... heheheheheheh A million likes for this comment Engr Cliverly, i might have to take a screenshot and paste it on my Bedroom door ooo **Winks.. Blogy'm I like you pieces.. The shit aint easy yeah, so I took your second option and told her my condition.. **Clears throat Plus she knows who is ghen ghening me into temptation.. hehehe Thank you so much for this, I am sure to indulge in Option 1 in the coming days if need be, but My baby is coming home soon, so i might just try be patient.

      Permit me to say Thank you again Bubba, i mean your post listing the YnC blog as Top 8 was amazing, and had me all Teary and shiii.. Thank you sooo much Bubba, as you gave me one more reason to write.. You Rock Engr. Chioma.. **In Moby's voice Oya Chop Kiss.. :*

      Delete
  6. Hiya Papi...For some reason, I think you will be fine....don't sweat it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ernie, I hope so too.. Thanks for coming around Bubba, I appreciate. xx

      Delete
  7. 4 ke? pls abeg don't kill Wajilda for her mother oh. October is still the best month :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehehehe She said 4, i said More.. 4 is too small ooo.. At least not with the rate at which my Blood is boiling nowadays :) Which October?? No ooo!!! Scorpios Rule.. #TeamNovember Jari.. How far nah, when is your Birthday Bubba, i so want to come eat rice oooo :)

      Delete
  8. Duru ooo! Keep calm and keep running... and while you are at it, surround yourself with the right kinda things/people. It would help take some pressure off :)!

    Thanks for the Shoutout!! *blushing*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehehehehehehehehehehe No be small Keep cal m and keep running oh! lmao.. Cee i missed you oh jari :) How is serving the Government going? Okay Bubba.. **Murmurs, i will try to have more self control :)... About the mention, haba! Cee, you are one of the coolest Bloggers I know nah, it is a thing of pride to have you listed on a post :) Cheers Bubba, and please be safe...

      Delete
  9. Emm, I am listening to smartphone by trey songs, if u like go and cheat... U go sabi say smartphones dey pick and they don't lie..... You no even mention Me, am reporting your blog for economic and financial crimes lol..... 10 strokes of cane from me as your Bday present.

    http://www.icelaw.me/2014/10/tartan.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahahahahahahah Myyyyyy Niggaaaaa.. lmao! Your comment has me in stitches Oga Boss. But you know the shii aint easy nah, asin Staying Faithful is sometimes ttooo hard, but oh well a Nigga has to have self control i guess. Thanks for stopping by sir.. About the mention Oga Boss, dont fear sir, I have got your back... :)

      Delete
  10. Not sure what to say, this is wayyy beyond my jurisdiction but like Ernie said, you'll fine.

    Ps. Please put your blog on bloglovin, that rss email thingy isn't working very well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahahahaha No be small waayy beyiond my Jurisdiction ooo.. So you are going legal on me Yeah?? it is well oooo. Yeah, i guess you, Cee and Ernie are right, i just have to do a little substitution reaction, and i should be alright. Thanks Bubba, its always nice to see a comment from the beautiful Tolu, or should I say Ronniii.. Blame the name finding on IceLaw ooo :)

      Delete
    2. P.S: About the RSS thingy, Okay Bubba, will search for the Blogloving thingy.. Hope to do a little blog renovation towards my Birthday, so I should do it then. Thanks Bubba.. **Winks.. She be my fine fine fine lady eeehhh...

      Delete
  11. Bubba I think you should get your mind off it! When you stop obsessing about it, I think it'll be easier

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mi lovie, I'm sure you'll be fine. Just take it one day at a time....you'll be very fine dear

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Duru. Thanks 4 ur help. Ur so love struck. Its a good thing sha.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wahala dey ooo.
    I can't help u tho . U need to see my statement of acc for the month of act from FBN. We'll survive (y)







































    #Mαηηiε

    ReplyDelete
  15. Which planet did you drop from???? You just crack me up every time! So when you get the three days of rest you won't be craving for more?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks Fam, i have in the passing days, finally come to realised that i was over prioritizng sex and its lots, hence i totally forgot that it is but a piece of a large puzzle called life... thank you so much you guys for all the support, you rock aswear. May GOD bless you all richly.. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And ernie was right.... you would be fine.

      Duru, cravings dont kill you and they pass with time. My advice- get your mind of what you crave and instead put it smwhr safer. Chamge ur tout pattern n what j feed ur mind with (romantic/sexy pictures, songs, videos etc... they re just torture) Talk to ijagz.and wateva you do, dnt cheat ( u go regret am).

      Delete