Monday, 13 October 2014

#MyBachelorsDiary_ What is LOVE gan?






PRE-SCRIPT: All posts written under the #MyBachelorsDiary series, are born out of utmost confusion and the search for widom and clarity as regards dating, so its more like a cry for help. Kindly note that if i strike you as confusing, just make reference to the name of this Ghen Ghen Blog, and you will be fine.. **Shines Teeth. Plus i am a cute Young and Confused 22 Years 11 Months 30 day old child i Think oh..

Good morning great young mind, what’s cracking? What’s the 411? Kilon shele(whats going on in Yoruba)? Mehn as I write this post ehnnn.. My eye lids are nearly gumming together. The thing is I can like wahala shaaa… Now I was watching 24 Hours season 7… You know now the Series that has Jack Bauer the Nigga that never dies, never has head ache, knows how to start every car with a pen knife, that can drive ship oh, boat oh, plane oh, and that never sleeps with woman. I mean that guy has been celibate for 7 seasons.. nawa oooo . That guy film trick too much jo haba! Anyway I saw it till about 1:30 Am, and thought of Jilda till 2 AM when I went off to lala land.. Sadly I had to do the 8-5 this morning, so I had to wake up by 3: 47 Am, and do Noodles, and it was in the Noodles that my woes began. Now my Big eyes made me go shopping for one tiny gadget on Konga.com hence I have over shot budget again, and today is just 13th, mcheeww I tire for me oh. They should deliver the thingy today, and thanks to POS and Ojukokoro ( longer throat) I will have very little liquid cash for a while. Now since I have over shot budget AGAIN!, plus the geh Friend is making me spend like a fowl **Tongue out.. Well na Love ba **Angry face, I decided to be having breakfast till I can hustle cash.. My Dear that’s how I went to the store and got Noodles to make oh, did I state that Gas finished yesterday.. hehehe My Dad was so furious, the Dang thing lasted only 11 days, and it finished hehehehe The pains of being a father sha.... Sooooo… I had to use stove, yep a Kerosene stove. Now like many of you know, I am a WONDERFUL COOK ( now this is where I hype my self ) I can cook for Africa oh, highest there will be too much Oil, or pepper, or salt, something is just always too much in Dads voice.. heheheh and you guys know I USED (Emphsis on the used oo) to cook for the family before Dr. came back. Now since July when she returned, I haven’t entered kitchen to light nada, but this morning I had to not just light something, but to Light a stove.. Kai And to make matters worse, the Wool abi Owu of the stove had gone way down so lets just say it took 40 minutes to make instant noodles. Sadly yeah, I ended up eating Chinese food this morning, heheheh I mean Noodles with plenty water, the noodles was practically floating..  :( I couldn’t wait jo.. 


Moving ooonn.. A few of you awesome great minds know, I have been bitten, injected, and operated upon by the Love Bug, so let’s just say that I have been all MushyMushy.com in a while, in 6 weeks to be precise, as we hit 6 weeks Yesterday, and remarkably we went a week without Quarelling last week ( first in History although my shenanigans to start a quarrel at midnight via Watsapp didn’t work :p ), but you see ehn last weekend had me thinking, it had me lost not just in thoughts but in a total withdrawn state, as I kept asking myself Do I really love this geh? Sadly the more I asked myself, the more confused I became, because I realized that in all sincerity yeah, I didn’t know what the hell love really is. So this morning I come to you awesome people that have taught me weekly for the past  15 months with my ink of love nwantintin and my journal of thoughts wide open to seek wisdom, and to get schooled. So I ask what is love? is love that feeling of excitement we guys get when we see a woman we are attracted to? Is love the arousing sexual feeling when one sees his or her significant other? Is love companionship? Is love defined by butterflies in ones stomach, or chills on ones spine at the sight of the beloved one as Wizkid my Nigggaaa and Tuface make it seem? The truth is I am yet to really understand. 

On my way to the 8-5 this morning, I unconsciously found myself singing: 


“I fit die on top your matter eh.. Baby eh”

and I just wondered what would really make me die for a woman (well I can officially die Dr. Duru and Janyl Benyl that’s for sure), asin other than Juju or Efo Riro as all the ladies stated in the Life as Jilda’s boyfriends post,  and then bam!! it had to be love. But how can I die for something I don’t understand? The truth is when I met Wajilda, it was on the most uncertain of situations. I mean I had just done one crazy business deal, so I was on the BRT calculating to ensure I hadn’t dropped below the 6 zeros dream, and there she was, the Beautiful crazy wahala small child with an I pad behind me ( I for tell the rest of the story, but una too like Amebo.. Hehhehe Esspcially Tosyne **Winks). In the past weeks, I have come to understand that her happiness is my top priority, (well after my Family sha) that her smile perfects everything, and that her voice makes everything right. Plus any night I sleep without her saying the solemn Good night, it seem like my head was stuck in a hurricane, and I just wouldn’t balance. But are those signs of Love? The truth is I don’t know if I am  in love, cause I don’t quite understand what Love itself is, maybe I am just too young to do so **Raises Eye Brows... This is one of those posts I hope Mzz Sykik will comment on **Winks.



When I was 17 and 20-21 and half, love to me meant sex, and that was it. At other times, Love to me strictly meant companionship, and other times Happiness.. Its all just funny how I have so wanted to fall into something that I had little understanding about, and now that I am falling into it, abi i don fall finish, I wonder if I am actually falling into a Jacuzzii or just a bath tub. In the light of all my searching in the past weekend, I thought of this my Wahala geh and smiled, and then it hit me, that maybe love is a feeling that cannot be explained, and nothing but a thought that creates a smile. I asked this question on my Facebook page as a John the Baptist(to prepare the way for this post) and someone prescribed a Bible passage to me.. mehn I have plenty Pastors on my FB list oh, and it was 1 Corinthians chapter 13, and it stated something that hit me.. Something like “Love is not proud..” this caught my attention the most, and today I feel that one f the things love is that love is not proud to be shown, and if someone loves you, the first thing the person will do is put you out there, cause he or she is not too proud to show the world how formidably weak he or she can be.

Great Young mind, regardless of what I think I found out last night, I can boldly tell you that I am not satisfied with my findings, and hence I seek more clarification as to the true definition of what love is. Is love based on Sex? as most of my contacts who when we gist about women tell me that sex makes them love their babes more.. Is love based on money? Cause most of my female friends who like to form Sherikoko and baby la hot believe that with no money they can NEVER fall in love with a  guy.. Or is love based on Companionship, cause this is my Queue which I solidly stand for as I told my baby when we commenced that we are In this ish cause you complete me.. So Brovers and Bubbas, today I ask you what is love?! Cause from where I stand I am confused .com :(

Thank you for the past 7 minutes of your time, you guys do me a great honor. I mean each Monday when I wake up, I pray to God for his inspiration to write, because I know that you a very special and great human being would be sacrificing your time to read this… I just hope that I can learn from this post in the best possible way, as well as speak to another as confused as I am.
P.S; Happy Birthday in Arrears to Nike, she is a tad new here, but has been consistent on this blog for the past 3 Mondays, you mean a lot to us at YnC Bubba,  and I feel so useless.com for missing out on mentioning this Earlier.. I take MTN, AIRTEL and Etisalat take Beg you oh.. Biko haf mercy. :)

P.P.S: Now Blogging has been a whole new experience for me like Vista J, and it feels so soothing releasing my thoughts out here with you guys, I mean Like Erniesha Tibs said, one thing about Blogging is you don’t know who will read a post, but you only hope it will inspire someone.. So in the light of my speech above, I am contemplating writing twice a week now.. hehehe I mean Tibs called me for like an Hour plus last weekend, and she in her Wonderful accent( Mehn Ernies voice is just amazing.. She be like “Hello papi””and it be like the Host of Angels just poked a brover in the tickling area :) kai Oga Mofaya You are enjoying ooo #naPlayo)  showed gave me the me the You can do 2 a week speech, and I in turn wore CPC’s I can do it face heheh, so maybe, just maybe (emphasis on the Maybe oh) I might start writing twice a week. Mehn Okay I have spoken to Toinlicious also, and her Voice is Angelic.. I mean I heard it yeah, and I melted within me, I have spoken to  Ugo of Beautiful Eagle too,  and her voice is remarkable plus that Babe knows when I feel horrible, and she always just calls and I am like Hallelujah Somebory.. :) I likey her ooo. Wajolda, hold me oo. I mean it had me singing I fit die on top your matter eh… Ugo oh!! And I have also spoken to One+ THE ONE… Ewo!!! If you hear Ayo’s voice, you will trip for Africa.. Ayo be like “”John my Beloved”” and I be like damnn.. she gats to fine noni :) hehehe So the moral of my story is more Bloggers should ask for my Number and call me, :) hehehe.. Light Bulb My Birthhday is November 12th, that sounds like a good day to :).

P.P.P.S: I turn 23 in 30 days time, and I have this ambivalent feeling about it, its like damn!!! I am growing older now now… But anyhoo.. We cant stay Forever Young I guess. Ehen.. Ernies Birthday is on November 2nd… Dear TTT Fam, you guys berra be gearing up them gifts. :p

P.P.P.P.S: I was amazingly Blog lazy last week, plus the 8-5 was Kerosinely craaaazzzzyyy.. As in my table looked like a damn Paper recycling coy at one time, and so I couldn’t blog stalk that much, and I hate blogging with my Mobile and them touching body devices, but hey It’s a new week now, and in Eric Thomas’s voice THANK GOD ITS MONDAY… I will do beera this week ishe Allah. I found some reaaly cool blogs last night,.. Mehn I just hope they return my comment, cause them Bad like that. Cheers Fam, and do have a ghen-ghen week ahead. May this week make you shed Tears of Joy and say Thank you Jesus during its course.

Kindly click on all Highlighted names oh, I promise, you it would be worth the read, but make sure you click on my Blog mothers name first oh :).


@The GIRL FRIEND.. I really don’t know what love is, but if the rhythm of songs playing in my head for you isn’t one of love, then Baby I will dance regardless, cause you make me truly happy like that. Plus I think you should drop a comment Ijagz, its about time nah isn’t it? :* 

#Udo.

41 comments:

  1. To be young and in love....You're just so cute. I was just smiling all though this post. Don't worry, you'll figure love out...athink ;)

    As for your cooking skills en, remember that i love you o but remind me never to eat anything you cook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heheheheheheh Toyon Tomato! So I am cutee.. **I am Blushing oooo.. **In Jilda's voice.. Oshey Fans.. :) Mehn I hope i figure love out ASAP, the thing is hard to understand oh Jari.. hahahahahahahaha @ Remind me not to eat anything you cook... WHAT DO YOU MEAN??? I am insulted.. **Wears Straight face, and I was thinking about cooking you a wonderful healthy 3 course meal with as little amount of salt as possible, but now that you have BLOGATICALLY fallen my hand, its over between us Toyin.. :(

      Delete
  2. Hiya papi...I just got back from school...I read everything!!!!!...I have a longgggggg response to this....**in terminators voice** I will be back......**whispering** buh I am not sure you will like my response tho'.....I need a nap mehn......I am seeing fishes drop from the sky in form of rain in my living room......(yeah and it is scary)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heheheheh :) Still waiting for your Response though Bubba, what?! What do you mean i will not like the response?.. **Wears straight face?? Ernie dont set me up ooo!! I beg you in the name of Airtel. **Wears Mr. Nigeria Smile. :) hehehehhehe Fishes from the Sky ke? No be small thing oh. **Big grin.

      Delete
  3. Awwwww..

    First of all.. YES!! Please blog twice.. or thrice or every day sef!
    Hmmm. this definition of love matter is a tad complicated (or several tads actually lol).. I think 1Cor is a great start..
    Love is a high call! It's not a feeling, (definintely a constituent because it has to be there) but feelings fade or at best has its high and low moments..

    I don't believe it's sex, because I haven't had sex but I have loved.. However, when you get married, sex I have heard from many experienced people is a huge contributing factor.. I read once that one of the ways that men feel or release love is through sex.. There's something that is released during sex that it breeds intimacy.

    It's not money, there are many wealthy people who are married and can't stand each other! However, money helps love be 'sweeter' if you get what I mean.. It's a resource, not the definition.

    I believe that love is a conscious decision you make.. In addition to all the above and some, love is something you choose to give to another individual irrespective or independent of what they may do to you. It doesn't matter if they stopped being good to you, if you have chosen to love, you continue. It is not determined by circumstances/situations.. it is much more deeper than that!

    Love is not easy but very very worth it - It's taking a risk, making yourself vulnerable, doing and giving.. But with so much more in return..

    Ok, I have written an epistle (forgive me!).. I look forward to reading other people's perpectives :-)

    Have a brilliant week Bubba!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ehn!! Blog Everyday ke?? Now i know you dont love me... You want me to die??? Haba, you know I am not as Ghen ghen a Blogger as you and Ernie nah, I am still taking notes from you beautiful ladies. :) Yes ooo!!! Sex is a very IMPORTANT part ooo... heheheh i second that part of your comment **Winks

      Hmmnnn Thanks Ayo (I like the way your name sounds, Ayo means Joy yeah? and seeing your comments always makes me happy) I guess you are right though, Love seems to be more of selfless sacrificing, and nothing more. Accepting what the person is fully, regardless of what the person was prior to that moment..

      It is well oh. But One + THE ONE, you said Love is a higher calling?? Mehn that i dont understand that part oh.. How is it a Higher calling? Do you mean it is more spiritual than Physical? Thank you so much for dropping this Epistle, i am a kinda Readaholic, so i enjoy reading such long knowledge filled epistles.. Cheers to Falling in Love Bubba, and I do hope this week is turning up for you too One + THE ONE. :)

      Delete
  4. Nice post...being in love is a wonderful thing,it gives one a feeling like never before. From all indication,you love her. make sure you too are friends most importantly then lovers, not just being lovers alone that way everything is easier. being in a relationship is not always smooth but when you both know each other better which of cause should be within the permissible limits then things fall in place without too much efforts. Unceasingly ask help and guidance from God , listen to your inner voice its usually more correct than your mind, always ask each other questions it always helps...I have been dating same person for over 3 years and counting and one thing I like to share from it is always know you both are different people so you can't always think alike, don't be selfish....I really hope this is helpful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @ ""being in love is a wonderful thing, it gives one a feeling like never before"" You can sure say that again.

      @""listen to your inner voice its usually more correct than your mind"" Wow.. now this had me thinking.. and I am like Wow.. This is a point worthy of note i must say, cause I sincerely need to tell "me" the truth all time every time. A million likes for this your awesome comment yhwhatiya, I love the way you spilled it out just as it is. GOD bless you.. I really dunno how long this relationship with Jilda will last yeah, but surely this comment of yours will most definitely go a long way.

      Thank you for visitting teh Young and Confused blog, i am humbled by your presence. :)

      Delete
  5. see your mouth "I can cook for Africa oh", post pictures or #adonbelivit

    Happy baiday in advance.....you want tutorials on love, kwa.....issokay....love isn't sex. Sex is just a cement, it solidifies love when it is done in the right context ( in marriage) .let me not go on a preaching spree.....

    bia, have you experienced a hurricane ni because , I read where you said your head feels like it was struck by hurricane if you don't hear good night from your babe...lmao.....I am so going to pull your legs taya lover boy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heheheheheheh Mehn I was ecstatic when I saw your comment on my Mobile.. I almost screamed for joy sef.. :) Yes nah, i can cook oh **Wears cooking face, don't test me Mzz Sykik, cause we bad like that oh.. **Wiks

      Hmmnn @ Sex is a cement.. All of you want me to stay celibate till i marry ba? Nope.. Not gonna happen :) heheh Yes ooo.. Every night without good night gives me the Hurricanic feeling. :) Pull my leg ke?? Bring it on Bubba, i am ready for you noni. :) Thank you sooo much for coming by, I mean having You, and Toin comment on the same post gives me the yeeeaaaahh mehn feeling. :)

      Delete
  6. awwww still cutey in love.
    *bares fangs* why haven't you heard my voice? *raises eyebrows*
    Ehen, we know you are in love. Infact, i will begin to direct people who want to know what love is to your blog.
    All this love tales ehn?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heheheheheheh Please direct them oh.. I could do with some more Traffic from Vira of life.. :) Well I have not heard your voice, cause you have not called me ni.. You are calling only ya boyfriend and abandoning moi.. It is not fair ohh.. diarisgodoooo. :)

      Delete
  7. My bufday is tomorrow and am turning 23 too and oh am an Engineer too like you *side eye*. Its so cute to read all the mushy mushy talk about your boo. Uurrrggghhh, you make me wanna love again. Steve Harvey said in his book think like a man, that a guy does three things when he is in love. He Profess, Provide and Protect. You are professing your love for her so that's part of it and if you are doing the other two, you are obviously in love handsome. Back to my cake baking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Turn Up!!! Turn Up!! Happy Birthday to the Freshest Newest Finest YnC Blog reader I know... Mehnnnn remain smalll ehn, I am tempted to write another post for you oh :) but ehmmm.. **Scratches Head :). Lets just leave atter for the BF to proclaim **Winks.. I wish you long life and prosperity Engr. Chioma, and i pray that as you turn 23 today, that GOD will give you so many reasons to smile... Please Bubba, I will write you an Email now eh.. so.. Engineer please use your church mind to reply oh... but wait first.. **Wears Straight face.. Where are we turning up ni?

      Delete
    2. ah!!! See love expert oh..hehehehe Engineer Cliverly, i like your 3P's theory, I hope i can protect though, cause if she go and be fighting man that haf muscle more than me ehn, me i will just end the relationship there and then ooo.. I cannot die in pain for love, i prefer to die a natural death.. :) Thanks for this kind comment bubba, i am just basking in the Euphoria of emotions oh jari, dont mind me :)

      P.S: Hopeyou had a very ghen ghen celebration yesterday Baby mi, thanks for coming around, yourpresence always brings me a smile :)

      Delete
  8. You don fall finish be that. I guess this is the point where we quietly pray that she doesn't ask you to catch a grenade for her because I think you just might. I know your sister won't need you to die for her neither would I, so this is me hoping you do not die for "woman" :)

    Love is a beautiful thing, just enjoy it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehehehehehehe @ "I guess this is the point where we quietly pray that she doesn't ask you to catch a grenade for her because I think you just might" heheheheheh Now that was Epic... lmao.. Mama i see you always comment when I put up wahala kinda posts.. So its official, i will from hence forth always put out wahala inclined posts to consistently attempt to draw you out. **Winks

      Thanks for coming by Janyl, i am always humbled to read from you comment mother, you are the bestest. :) and knowing you have my back gives me the we can do it feeling. xx

      Delete
  9. Aww Duru iyaf love up tey tey, 6 weeks aint beans o. Lol so u can like to force fight like me too. Chai me don stop sha.
    Look you dat is in love asking what love is. Don't confuse me o. Someone once asked what is love I answered God is love o. #NonJilda 2014 hehe
    Happy birthday in advance, biko pass your number to my email...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehhehhe Agbani of Life, mehn bubba, if someone told me we would get to 6 weeks yeah, i would have slapped that person oh.. Mehn truly na GOD oh, this relationship thing e nor easy at all at all.. :) I tryt o test her with my shenanigans plot to see if the love is true, thats all.. Is it bad to do testing testing no ni? hehehehe me i dont know what Lof is ooo... I am just following my heart no ni **Winks

      Bia Tosyne, this hashtag you are spreading, diarisgodddooo.. If this geh break my heart nah, you will make me all sadder the more.. heheheh No be small #NonJilda 2014 oh. heheheheh You always know how to make me smile for Africa shaa... :) Thanks Bubba, but no be only Happy birthday i go chop oh, i want me a car as a birthday present so i can stop trekking :)

      Delete
  10. See love oooo! Its cute...
    1st of All, Happy Birthday in Advance!.

    .....Love? Sweets, when you feel love, you would know. You wont need anyone to tell you, every fibre in you will know it. But note! Love is not sex, it isnt about money either.
    Love is friendship in its next level. Love is a decision, Yes you decide to love someone regardless and inspite off.


    Ps: Jack bauer matter taya me too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pastor partner in crime, where have thou been?? So you abandoned me and followed your other online boyfriend ba? Diarisgiodooo. Maybe you are right about me knowing when I get there, i mean i have tried so hard to define it yeah, but it doesnt seem to make literal meaning in my Young and confused head. :(.

      @ ""Love is friendship in its next level. Love is a decision, Yes you decide to love someone regardless and inspite off"" Gbam.. Thats worthy of note, and i will write that down in my journal of thoughts ASAP :). Thank you Itimi, i am always amazed by how much sense you make with your comments. You rock Bubba. :)

      Delete
  11. The Musings of Love---While growing up--I have always believed that True Love is Sharing. Even Upto now..for me sharing is the epitome of it. Sharing..emotionally,physically,psychologically,everything

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwgghh Mehn you Rock Ritah.. Now this is something..@ :True Love is Sharing.." I think this is the basis of it all. i mean giving regardless of if we will get back or not, sharing our Emotions, Sharing our physically entity via Sex et al, Materially via cash and all.. etc. Oga Boss Mofaya who i am learning to respect more and more daily once said that: once we strip our selves of all deceit, and lies, and bare it all naked both physically and emotionally in true sincerity, then thats all that really matters.. ANd i so believe his words, as coupling his with yours makes it all clearer.

      Thank you for this wonderful comment Ritah.. I mean you NEVER fall short of enlightening me Twennie, you are such a smartie oh jari, and so full of wisdom.. In short Ritah Nakyeyune for Uganda President 2015 :) :) :) Thanks for this wonderful comment, it is most definitely going into my journal of thoughts. :) + Thanks for being on the YnC blog all time every time Bubba, i appreciate.

      Delete
    2. With my sporadic reading of some rare articles on some sites I follow I landed on this and I thought I should share with you Tweenie...Any time--

      Another friend passed along this checklist he'd heard somewhere:

      Best friends
      Sleep together
      Make each other better.


      All those things ring true for me. You might be passionate about someone, but they bring out the worst in you (missing #3). You might respect and like someone whom you don't feel drawn to physically (missing #2). Or you might like them, and want them, but feel you can't trust them or that they don't value you (missing #1). Finally, you might have 1, 2 & 3 to some extent, but still be drawn to other people.

      So, when you meet the person who makes you want to "forsake all others," whom you trust as a friend, with whom you have passion and are your best self -- and all those elements are present or seem to be present from their perspective too -- that's your true love.

      Delete
    3. WoW!!! this comment took my Breath away.. Thanks Ritah, You are the bestest best.. :) xx

      Delete
  12. Thanks for welcoming me here and for the birthday wishes. I'd go with 1+The One on what love is particularly in respect to sex and money. From all indications, u don fall in love ooo. I "aaawwwwwwwed" at your last note to Jilda. I join Tosyne to say #NonJilda2014. Nike.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heheheheheheheheheh No be small NonJilda ooo. lmao! you guys always crack em up. lmao... I miss you Nike, hope you are good Bubba?

      Delete
  13. Haba this you post sef as succeeded in confusing me lol anyhoo apart from what the bible says the only other way i can describe is if I can die for you u or give you my last spoon of rice lol then it love and if you gotta do this much thinking baybay I think you are in love just accept it hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahahahhahah @ give you my last spoon of rice lmao. And i thought i was the stingiest of them all :)... I am?? hmmmnn It is well oh. Thanks for stopping by Ms Cookie, amma zoom over to your blog ASAP. :)

      Delete
  14. i hope i won't forget your birthday Bubba.......i won't get tired of reading your love diary, soon your confusion will roll away and peace will set in....but it also means that your blog name will be changed too:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehhehehe It is simple.. Read my Mr Nigeria Lips.. Ugo if you forget my Birthday, i will come and Kidnap you sharply... So try it not. :) heheheheheheheh Mehn The Blog name aint going no where oh, cause even IF my confusion ceases, there will always be another confused one to carry on in my place :)

      Thanks for coming by Bubba, and i Thank GOD you can relate to my confusion. Cheers Bubba, xx

      Delete
  15. All these descriptions and definitions of love sef confused me the more. I was hoping to get clarity too seeing as I also dont know what love is. I'm with you on the overshot budget tin. I made some stupid purchases yesterday ehn ? Meanwhile have you done the overshot budget thing ? I tagged you in mine but I'll check after this comment. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heheheheheheheh Mehn LOVE is not a small thing oh Ms TLG.. I think its all a matter of combining all the comments that the beautiful YnC fam above have dropped, and it all kinda makes more sense.

      Mehn the Budget thing is just vexing me jo, if i dont loose weight now ehn, i doubt if i will loose weight again oh, IamFsting + on a diet+ Budgeting at the same time, just because of Konga :) and you will not believe those kerosinely crazy Konga.com are yet to deliver my package.. i am just vexing.com..

      Thanks for stopping by on the YnC blog Bubba, i will go write to your Blog ASAP to see the tag. Cheers Bubba, plus i love your name. :)

      Delete
    2. First off, your "Host of Angels just poked a brover in the tickling area :)" cracked me up silly. Do we have brovers with such angelic voices that would cause us some tingling too? #Justasking.

      I'm in that same 'overshooting budget' corner right now but thankfully, my senses is dowsing the insane urge to make a huge purchase right now on something I can hold out on. I hope I don't change my mind in the next hour else I go whack garri tire o

      Delete
    3. heheheheheh Oyinlola, sure there are such Brothers ooo.. **( This is where I hype myself) I am glad to tell you that I am one of them. **Coughs **Winks. Mehn Bubba, i think it is wiser to just stay content till the excess cash, or would I say CARELESS Money as my Dad calls it comes.. You See KONGA.COM? i aint going there no more, that place haf too much temptation abeg. :)

      Delete
  16. Duru!! First time here and loving it... wondering why it took me this long
    I think you should blog every hour *tongue out*
    Love is unexplainable but I think 1Cor 13 defines all we need to know about it
    Keep it up darl n send me your number so I can call you on your birthday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heheheheheheh Esther.. Its a honor to have you here Bubba you are a pretty awesome writer your self... I thank GOD you can relate to my confusion oh! cause me sef dey tire for me sometimes :) About my number, you should have it in a bit :)

      Delete
  17. Oga, I think you should blog more often, your blog is another place I come to read apart from Exclusive tinz, I love your love story.... Me sef gan I never understand the love thingy sef..... 'em babes sef dey make d kin love expensive jare... I pray you figure it out and wen you do abeg tell me ooo, I don't want to worry my pretty head thinking about the meaning of love. ✌

    www.icelaw.me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehehehe Mehn the love shi is tough for many of us i see?? That stuff is harder than Engineering maths oh Jari. :( heheheheheh Ehm!! Will you pay me agency fee for going to research about love on your behalf? If yes, then i am game ooo.. ;) Thanks Oga Boss, and I thank GOD you can relate with my confusion.. I am humbled sir. Cheers.

      Delete
  18. Aww, you're too cute. I don't think love can be figured out. It's... Um, like dancing in the rain I think. You don't know why it rains or when/if it going to stop but you just do it anyway. And as long as you aren't alone it's fun and if you catch a cold that person will be there to hold your hand.
    Lol, I don't know what I'm saying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awghh Ronii that was so Mushy Mushy.. You have me smiling like a fish down here :). hehehehehe Truly Love is like the rain, we cant make it, we cant stop it, but we can onnly enjoy it.. Cheers to falling in love.. Bubba :)

      Delete