Monday, 10 November 2014

When this Blog is over...








When this blog is over, I wonder what would be said of me, I wonder what I would be remembered for, and I wonder what time and tide will have as my record. I turn 23 in 2 days, and here I am immersed in an ambivalent feeling, with uncertainty and confusion clouding my mind, teary eyes, wondering if I have achieved, wondering if I have touched at least 1 life, wondering if I was born to be alone. But I guess I will never know. I guess it is only time and tide that will sincerely tell how I fared. 

As we drove from the place I sleep, to this place where I have turned to not just a battle ground of survival, but a place of hope, It was said on the Radio about how Dr. Myles Munroe and his family had passed away a couple of hours ago due, to a plane crash at the Bahamas. This in a little way justified the question a PhD student and blogger friend :P asked me yesterday when I sought her for advice. She said “”Duru I love you and all, but what if you died tomorrow? Would you be happy for the decision you are about to take” This was a sincere question that had me stop and think. If I died tomorrow, would I say that I lived, loved and left a legacy? Well I dunno, but what I am certain i would know, is that i would have numerous tales about how I have subconsciously pushed away everybody that has loved more out of fear of not being good enough, than out of them not loving me enough. You see last Saturday, I THINK I pushed away the only person that has ever loved me, the only person who even right now I thought about and smiled, the only person who believes in my dreams, and who can call me an ODE without me closing my Fist in anger, I think I pushed away Wajilda.

So today, I am both tired of myself, and angry at myself. When I started blogging yeah, I didn’t know what the hell I was doing. I had met Janyl Benyl, and she had inspired me in the most subtle of ways to be a better human being, she had giving me hope to stay true to who I was, and best of all is that she had given me attention. I mean I was numbed by her acts of kindness and sincerity, so I went out on a journey, a journey not aiming to be like her though, but to touch at least 1 life the way that she had done mine. Truth is most times I ask myself if I have been able to touch a life, cause in all sincerity, it is you guys who touch mine week in and week out as against the reverse. 


My Journey of blogging has brought me to the feet of many awesome writers, and when I met 1 + THE ONE I felt bliss.. I remember the first day I visited her blog, I mean iFROZE.. Now! Having that I am a woman wrapper by default, seeing both ladies and guys confess to Christianity, and abstinence the way they did over there left me Amazed.com.. (MTN 9723-8870-8709) Sitting down on this my Jangolova sit, swaying from side to side, I dunno what I love more about Ayo, whether it is her Stick-to-itiveness to her believes and faith, or her ability to NEVER judge nor look down on anyone, more like on me… Lemme give you a gist, beneath all these Gentlemanliness and Confusion is a Monster in a cage, but Ayo always finds away to tame it, and tell me how much GOD loves me. I almost became a Born Again oooo, but hey, why deceive myself, she helps me to love GOD more, and that’s just perfect. 1 I love you loads..  From Oneplustheone.com I met Tomilola Lawal. Now Angel Tomi as I know her is this very simple smart lady that never, and I mean never! gets upset. I mean she only saw my comment, and reached out to me, taking time to explain to me the need to become better. Why I will never forget Tomi is because she came across to me more like a friend, than a Blogger, what more could an utterly confused 23 year old looking for peace ask for? The journey in my confusion kept me going, and then Like a missile from the USA sent to the distraught Afghanistan, Erniesha Tibs came to the YnC blog, and my oh my this place became not just a Freaking Party, but a home. How can I forget you Ernie or your Awesome Oga Boss Skinny Mofaya ( A brother and an Egbon) ? Why will I forget you guys who make me smile at each opportunity, and gave me hope beyond measures? nah.. In Wajilda's voice.. Not gonna happen... :) Or Shall I forget the beautiful and witty Cee? Hell No! Cee was the second person to ever drop a comment here, and it was on a beautiful Sunday. As I took out my Tab and saw her kind comment, I knew straight away that such a beautiful comment could come from a beautiful lady. I must say that as at when Cee came yeah, I still didn’t know what I was going to do with this Blog, but then like a strike of lightning, T-Notes the blog sniffer came here, and my I was glad. He was the first person to ever believe in me, to ever Feature the ordinary Young and Confused blogger, and he gave me a direction. Its more like T-Notes threw the bone and said JdB fetch, and my oh my was I glad to fetch. T-Notes doesn’t know this, but he gave direction to my confusion, as before him yeah, all I was was a scalar quantity without a direction, like smoke being blown here and there by the wind. It was even T-Notes that brought the awesome Toinlicious Legend or is it Toin Alsina now?? **Winks, who has morphed from just being a mentor and a blogger, to being a true friend and my Obirin Egbon. Then came Amaka the first person who transited from Blogger to Friend, I won’t forget how I met her, and how she introduced me to the beautiful Temmie whose teachings of love were ever effectfull in helping get hitched to Wajilda. I mean at a time yeah, I had to go to Exclusivetins.blogspot.com to get tips on how to score, and my I did, so Temmie your name is going to be on my heart for life. With Amaka also came Mannie, who in Wajilda’s voice I love to call Myyy Nigga, this brother has my back all time every time, and I am glad to have him on the YnC blog. Shall I forget the ever beautiful Moby who always leaves us all in stitches, who gave me tips on how to get Laid, and told us about the cockroach that almost killed her? No! She makes blogging fun. :)


 
Blogging has been to me more of a search for wisdom as against a means of teaching, that’s why I will never forget Rhapsody’s comment about the values of Family, and why I will always remember and smile at the thought of Mo who calls me an Aristo. Lmao… That child reminds me of me at 17… I think she should meet Seyram, as both of them are in my eyes the future of blogosphere, as they are ghen ghen like that. I recently met Chukwuma, and although I have been trying so hard to survive that I haven’t been to his blog yet, he strikes me as someone similar to Ice Law who is not just a fashion blogger, but a friend, and a partner in crime since we both are tripping for and eying the beautiful  fans of Ronii Davies whose smile seems to make everything right. I mean visiting Ronnii’s blog always leaves me with a (ETISALAT 47664-70090-54634) song in my head.. The track by Wizkid that goes.. She be my fine fine fine lady eeh…. Fine lady :).  heheheh May i also clearly state that I am also tripping for the beautiful Ugo who is currently serving her country at Nassarawa state ( Mehn i am not sure if i will do that thing ooo...) Mehn that girls smile na die, and her beauty is spot on. :* See how life without Jilda is leading me to my old ways **Crying in French...

 Now this post promises to be really long, but I promised my sef that I would state everyone, so kindly bear with me, please. Down here on Blogger, I have met people of different professions; lawyers, Bankers, Doctors, MBA and MSc Holders, PHD holders that don’t want us to know they are doing PHD :p , financial analysts, CEO of start up coys like the Prestigious Mamman Ashraff my Brother, mentor and Friend, who by the way is hugely tripping for One.. I just pray one day they will meet in real life,  and live hapily ever after., Engineers and Students, and it leaves me awed at how we can all drop all that we are at the door of our Monitors, and come down here and be equal. No Pride, no Variation in Level, all same, and all humble. Shit my spine is hurting ooo Now this; Blogging! In my eyes, this is living. I met Scarlet and Fredilia a while ago, and my I miss them. I haven’t been the most faithful of bloggers to them, but still they have a place in my heart for life. This next person has me melting and not just tripping. Oh mehn! Barely her thought makes me smile.. I mean the thoughts of Changing PostCodesI HAVE TO PAUSE HERE.. I GOT TO THE 8-5 LATE, SO I COULDN’T HAVE ENOUGH ME TIME, AND MY OGA IS ON MY HEAD FOR ONE REPORT! :( brb…. 20minutes after Oya now I have small breathing space, the report can wait small :) She is officially the most beautiful lawyer I have ever met, and what amuses me the most about her is how she always smiles at my utter confusion, even when she is under immense pressure from NBA. It is sure to me that she will make a fine barrister. I should be in Abuja soon, and I pray I will meet her. Oh! Chioma of life.. hehehe in my head now ehn, I am hearing that Igbo Artist going Chioma eh!! Chioma!!! Hehehe there was a time we traveled by road in my dad’s only travelable car, we heard that song all the way, as that was the only CD in the car: :). It feels like just yesterday when I first met Engr. Chioma Cliverly on blogsville. She and Sogie Iggie showed up at almost the same time, and their beauty as well as simplicity left me wowed. I mean I always saw ladies as adorable creatures yeah, but here on Blogsville, they are more of Adorable Angels, who have a heart of gold if properly handled. You need to see how i blush like a fish each time Chioma calls me handsome.. choi my head use to swell ehn... Cliverly introduced me to Auserehl, and she and Jessica Allen are 2 bloggers I am looking forward to stalk, lets just say I have been Rabbish with Time management, but I promise to get better. :D Are you still reading this?? Wow! Thank you so much, I am humbled by your time…
 
I have always wanted to meet a couple of bloggers outside blogsville, especially that crazy geh called Zoe, as her blog never dulls, and she can make your stomach muscles ache out of laughter.. Zoe is gifted abeg, and writes just like Moby. :) Hence when I received word of am opportunity to  meet and chill with My Numero Uno and personal Agbani of life Tosyne, the Fine boy of TTT Fam Blog, who we are still planning to kidnap Gbolahan, the awesome and co-ordinated Lily, who is an awesome event planner... the amazing and ever pretty Judith and the Zeezah-Choi of life whom due to merely sitting next to, all the hairs on my body stood attention :), I was glad and felt utter fulfillment, as i grabbed it like a one time opportunity. However 2 of the people I will never forget, No! 4! That I have met here are Mzz. Sykik, Wonderful Beautiful Toinlicious, the classy Ms TLG and the Intelligent Oyinlola Sobowale. These 4 ladies are wonderful in every facet, and I never go to their blogs without leaving with that Wow feeling. Hehehe Sykik and Toinlicious are like Siamese twins in my head ooo, and with all due respect accrued, they are the craziest tush bloggers I have ever met.. heheheh But I have to say that I have a natural respect for them regardless, as even in the midst of their Play play and Jonezing, I still have full and utmost respect for them by default, I still don’t know how they do it ooo. Oyinlola and Ms TLG  on the other hand are 2 calm insightful and wonderful writers, blessed with the ability to give voice to their alphabets. They write similar to the funny, and ever bubbly Vira of life and the remarkably warm and accepting Funmi Reese, as whenever I visit Vira and Funmi’s blogs also, I don’t read words, I hear voices. Now that’s a gift. My I will never forget Ritah, my Tweenie and awesome Ugandan partner in crime. Hehehe Her blog has a way of (AIRTEL 1000-1461-1454-9055) triggering hormones in your mind and brain, that will make you think deeper about the norms and dogmas of life, and if you pay attention to her writing well well, you will realize that apparently we leave daily bound in  chains, chains not made of irons, but of believes initiated by our fellow humans, which are more often than not wrong and should be questioned. 

Omo I don travel for this blogging ooo, and my journey has brought me to the feet of Atiya, Atinuke and my Pastor partner in crime Peace Itimi whose writings are so sincere that you could more or less connect to it the way a pen drive connects to a Laptop. Peace and I are doing this really big project ooo, so watch out! :p… There is this peace I derive form reading their blogs ehn, you know how it feels when you sit by the ocean and hold hands with your significant other **Deep sigh.. (How I miss Wajilda), how you don’t want time to pass, and just hope to be there forever? Well yeah, that’s the kind of peace that comes with their writing. Oh! I will never forget Ms BNG for ever hilllarious comments that has us laughing sooo hard all the time, or Muriel for being such a darling, and for promising me that when I do come to Abuja yeah, I won't have to sleep under the bridge.. **Shines Teeth

One thing I admire the most about Blogging is the versatility that comes with each different individual I have met, how some of us are Reality Bloggers ( Today is not just my day oo,, just got a really crazy mail mcheeww it is well), others Fashion Bloggers, and some skilled enough are Fiction Bloggers, and in Fiction blogging, no body inspires me more than Adaeze and Oyinlola. Adaeze is my Otunne who is so tact in her writing, and is able to play 3D movies in the readers brain through her words. Did I tell you that there is a Gym blog! Well yeah, there is Gbemi and she inspires me to get that Modelling body that Wajilda always asked for.. My I miss my baby, life without Wajilda Is pale. :(  At this moment, I have to say that I have utter respect for people that Blog daily, I mean when I go to Esther koko, Ms cookie, Erniesha, and Your Truly’s blog, I only wonder how they do it? I mean these ladies are wonderful by default, and it is written all over them. But top of the list of the people I will not forget is Eden Sussanne, who inspires me to inspire, and I am humbled simply by knowing her. Her mails always give me purpose, and I wonder how in heavens name she is able to understand my confusion… GOD bless you Bubba.

Will I ever forget Raliat for all her advice and support, or Dami Rouge, or Mazino, or Sweet Dee or Gbemi Oladele, or Evey-koko the geh with the most bedroom voice ever.. Choi that ladies voice is Angelic, or Wendy or Cassie Davies or all those that commented under Anonymous.. Will i? No, when this blog is over, I will never forget, Never.

Special Shout out to my Family, Dr Duru, Ashraff Mamman and Duru Mimi who come visiting but never comment **Folds hand. Shout out to my FB fam: Engr Akagha, Engr. Igbe, Engr. Obiora, Kome, Faith Kadoski, and all who take  time out to read this blog, you guys Rock, you are why we write.
 

Permit me to say to this to Raleeyat the lady above: Bubba, you mean more than a reader to me, but I can say boldly that I have found a friend in you. I mean your words, your concern, your love, your time, your sacrifice, and your excitement make me all In Wajildas voice Teary and shi... I wish i could pay you back yeah, but all I can do is pray for you, that your love stands the test of time, and survives the pressures of the society.



To Wajilda, Baby they say PDA’ing is wrong, they say when you leave me that I would be too ashamed cause then you would be all out there, hence the pain would be more.. Well baby they are right, but do I care? No!! You mean the world to me, and heaven knows that I miss you, and that I love you with every muscle in my body. The past 39 hours 33 minutes have been horrible without you yep I counted, but I find it to difficult to swallow my words.. So here and now, I am leaving on the wings of Que Sera Sera… xx (Globacom 11480-10234-19215). I miss you Baby.

Thank you for the past 7 minutes of your time fam **Shines teeth, you guys do me a great honor with your time. My Prayer for you is that you will never get a flat tire on a day that rain will fall… and may every body planning to dance shoki due to your misfortune get muscle pull of the hand, leg and eyes all at once. Cheers Fam.  If you read this post from start to finish, then you are the real MVP. kindly accept the little Top Ups above, they are little yeah, but its all I have.

P.S: I apologize for posting late, we left home late, had a flat tire, and some guys from the F.G have been on my neck for one report all weekend.. smh.. My life can be frustratingly fun sometimes.:( :)

Please if i didnt say your name, No vex, GOD bless... 


At the end of everything, everything will be alright, so of everything is not alright now, then you are not at the end. PLEASE DO NOT GIVE UP ON YOUR DREAMS.
 
Udo #ItcanonlybeGOD

39 comments:

  1. Every time I read your blog u leave me marvelling at your talent. I've learnt sooo much from you. Thanks a lot. P.S I got 1 of the top ups, may God bless you abundantly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See as una run load all the card them, there is God oooo

      Delete
    2. Wow... Amen Morayo, thank you so much for your kind words Bubba, you do us a great honor with them. I thank GOD you can relate to my confusions, you Rock Bubba....

      Delete
    3. Lmao... Ice you be madt man shhhaaa... lmao. Thanks for your support brother, i appreciate sir.

      Delete
  2. You are doing just fine
    Why are you saying "the end is here?"
    Stop that joke :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehehheheheheh mehn Mama, that was a rhetorical statement ooo... **winks... Thank you so much for the support Mama, i love you loads... you are the best mentor i could ever ask for... :)

      Delete
  3. Oga boss am humbled by this mention on your blog..... As a read am ehn, I go heaven come back... In fact am coming back to comment

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahahahahahahahahhahaha Ice, you never fail to crack me up with your kind comments. You rock aswear... thanks for being a pillar to me. Twale Baba...

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the mention. I got the etisalat, God bless you. Hope you are ok

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Agbani, it is me that should be saying Thank you for accepting my shenanigans and idiosyncracies... you rock Bubba. Cheers.. xx

      Delete
  5. Jesu, I say ma go bring my eye glass come look the recharge cards well, una don go load am finish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehehehehehehehheheheh Sure guy na him you be Ice... No worry, i go inbox ya own soon.

      Delete
  6. oh no! I came late to the party.....
    Kai, you are very ghen ghen but this post today pass 7 minutes oh.
    Really sad hearing about Dr. Myles Munroe, may his soul and others on the plane rest peacefully with our Lord.

    See how you just made my head swell ehn? Thanks for the mention dear and I will do my best to visit all the blogs you mentioned.

    part 2:
    Bia, what did you do to Jilda? Be careful oh.

    part 3:
    Jilda, pls forgive us. He is sorry, accept our apology so he will stick to 7 minutes posts biko.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahahhahahahaah Vira of life, you know you are the real MVP nah, there is no us without you... thanks for being you and being true. You rock Bubba.

      Delete
  7. Bubba this one pass 7minutes o...
    What? Jilda? Our wife? Gone?
    Jilda please I'm on my knees forgive Duru all his trespasses, we promise he'll be a better hubby...
    Duru thanks for the mention

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heheheheheheh Esther Koko you always know how to make me smile shaaa.... thanks for the all the support Bubba, you rock.

      Delete
  8. That was sha how i did not win any airtime *pout*

    P.S: Can i give the toast at you and Jilda's wedding? I know it's early but please i'm calling it already *Shines teeth*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehehehehehehehehehehe Toin Tomato, you are amazing Bubba aswear, and I just love you by Default Dr. Toin Alsina... :*

      Delete
  9. The New Look Eh Eh I like the Front Camera Selfie. If You died Now (Your still living though) That thing people say," People Always Reminisce the Way You Make them Feel than the Things You Do." For me I would remember this appreciative person who looks out for the good thing in every bad and good thing. If am wrong correct me tweenie. Will never say enough of how words pour out from you

    ririzmusings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Tweenie, your words always strike a part of me that only very few ever do... you are amazing Bubba, and I thank GOD i know you... xx

      Delete
  10. Hey bro...tanx for d mention...happy birthday in advance!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Oga Boss, you too much Baba...Although we are still planning to kidnap you shaaa.... :p

      Delete
  11. Hey papi...I almost had tears in my eyes just by knowing how much you appreciate your readers. That is so cool. Thanks so much for coming my way huni....I feel so lucky to have met you.... *pause* is that Wajilda's pic on your header? If yes, guy I told ya....... you are in love fot shizzie ma nizzie...hahaha. *takr hug abeg*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Moby!! Moby!!! Moby!!!!! You are just amazing Moby, and you inspire me on various levels. Thank you sooooooo much, and I thank GOD for the day i met you. :)

      Delete
  12. Thanks for d mention Inspector.
    Sup with Wajilda? it is well sogbo. It must be well ni oh.
    Happy Baiday in advance dear. I am always so happy and excited when people I know celebrate birthdays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lmao... it is well ooo B/S.. Thank you fof loving me regardless. You are a good person Bubba. Cheers.

      Delete
  13. Awww. Plenty blog PDA!! me likey! Counting down to Le birthday :)!

    Can't wait to get the package you promised @ your last comment on mine! Now off to do my part *winks*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehehheheheheh Cee, ypu are amazing, and your comments always make me smile. You rock Bubba.

      Delete
  14. I don comment tire.o what is happening? Where are the comments

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Bubba, it must be an issue with network, i am mega sorry. Cheers Bubba.

      Delete
  15. Hey, what is the meaning of "the end is near?" It had better be not what I am thinking because you it'll be better if you stop that joke.
    You're one of the amazing people I've met through this sphere. Thanks Bubba

    BuzzedbyBeauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mehn Gbemi, you have no idea how much i love this comment, and it has me smiling like a fish jeheheheh. I thank GOD that you can relate to my confusion. You rock Gbemi, trust me, I mean it. xx

      Delete
  16. I'm seeing this late, no vex honey'm I dey camp and I've been cut off from the world. Happy birthday Sweetheart, how was the party?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No P otunne, I can understand how it must be down there. Thank you for making out time regardlessly to support the YnC team Bubba, you are amazing Ada. I still remember how we met, and all i can say is: I Thank GOD i know you Bubba. Hope camp was worth the wahala oooo. :)

      Delete
  17. Duru Duru Duru...Don't stop what you do with your blog. Your simplicity and realness is such a breathe of needed fresh air. You're doing ok Bro. Keep on keeping on, keep the faith...we'll get there...
    Your blog's become one of my Fav's. And i actually did read through all the way to the end:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Turn up Turn up ladies and Gentlemen.... T-Notes in the building... Thank you so much sir, you have been a source of strength from the very begining, and i appreciate you a whole lot sir. Mah GOD bless you for blessing me with your trust sir. You rock Oga boss.

      Delete