Wednesday, 24 December 2014

A FATHER'S LOVE...



Turn up turn up ladies and gentlemen, mehn i cannot believe that christmas e haf reach already oooo... Mehn we give GOD all the glory for the year as a whole.Mehn this year has been turnt up for me, and has been very ghen-ghencious for me, and a huge reason for that has been you guys. I mean all of you have constantly given me a reason to live and when I say I am building friendships which will most definitely last a long time with many of yall, I mean it to my bone. You see I am a loyalist by default, and I love like a moron, so lets just say I have caught mega feelings for many of yall... Mehn life in Biafra land has been difficult oh, inshort I haf suffered. You know when I was in lagos yeah, I was half onyibo and half suffer head. But now ehn, now I am full suffer head to the core ooo, and the onyibo part of me is dead and gone. (AIRTEL 0428- 3185- 1234- 8620) First off, the cold here is kerosinely crazy that i haf to lick my lips per second if not i will resemble iya matanga with white lips. I am afraid that the saliva in my body will soon dry because of over licking... And then the mosquito hia ehn, chisos, they are vampirous, as na straw them dey use suck blood. As in the mosquitoes here know how to dodge insecticide sef, as them bad like that.in fact I never hexsperred it ooo, but this place e tough.

Now in the spirit of the season, I really wanted to do this post cause in the past 3 days i have seen love that superceeds love. Permit me to ask this kind question;  How many of us quarrel with our parents?  I mean shout kinda quarrel ooo? Before i go on. My people these Enugu people are wicked, do you believe that chicken is N1, 500 here? What is N 800 in Lagos. These people dont fear god at all at alll oooo. They will be calling you Nwanna nwanna and be collecting your kobo kobo... Awon oloshi.. :p. So I quarrel with my Dad a lot, I murmur and grumble a lot like yesterday when he asked me to sweep the village home, i grumbled all the way ehhhh.. Mehn if you see Dust in that house ehn, the dust reach to sand fill river niger, but one thing i have noticed about my Dad is that his love for me regardless of my shenanigans and indiosyncracies is unshaken. Now in the past 2 years I have been going through this really painful phase of life, some days it seems like all hope is lost for me, some days(MTN 3403- 6527- 4090) like last Monday i had an inclination that my life was more or less over, that I had to close this Blog, shut down my social media accounts and just begin to live like nobody, a loner, an abandoned one. You see sometimes the pressures of life get to me and it seems like there is no one to turn to, and then my father comes and holds my hands through it all, Barr. Duru is not just my father and my guardian, but my all. 
 

All my life this man has given me hope when I saw all hope as lost, he has held my hand through every storm, he has taught me how to fight, how to drink alcohol, how to pray to GOD, how not to miss mass, how to toast ladies, and how to be the head of the home, and I must say that so many times in my life i have dissappointed him and pushed him to the wall.  I know nights that i have been so stubborn that this man stayed awake all night thinking about me, worrying and hoping that I wont become a wayward, a miscriant or a disgrace to the family, and in all the while that he loved me so much, I have been more of an ingrate than grateful. But sitting down watching the doors that would decide my fate last monday made me think, cause as i struggled hard to hold back tears, as I fought hard to fight the confusions in my head,(GLOBACOM 14584-63061-95657) I took a galance at my dads hands and saw them tremble, I looked at his eyes and saw him fight back tears, and it struck me, that no matter how old I grew, I would always be his little boy, I would always be the Junior he held in his hands on the 12th of November 1991 who sulked and cried endlessly, cause his love for me is that of a father to a son.


You see the activities of the passing days has made me realise that life revolves around love as it is love that holds, that binds, that sustains, that gives hope, and it is due to this love that GOD thought us worthy (ETISALAT 15148-44278-01902) to share with us all he had and cherished, that it is due to this love that GOD sent us his only begotten son to die for us, and it is for this reason that we celebrate Christmas a day of hope and chicken ;p and love. It is for this reason that we have hope. So in all sincerity I dunno what a whole lot of us might be going through yeah, but I want you to know that hope dies last, and I am learning tha it is through self love and love for another that hope radiates.
 
Merry Christsmas ladies and gentlemen, may this season give you series of reasons to celebrate, to smile, and to love, cause in all sincerity yeah, LOVE IS THE GREATEST. I love you all to my marrows. (AIRTEL 0075-4865-1789-4426). Thank you for the past 7 minutes of your time Gang, you do us a great honor with them.

 
P.S: I wish I could do more fam, but this little top up is all i can afford, please accept my meager gifts. However I use access bank to beg you ooo, take only 1 and leave the rest for another. :) Cheers fam.

 

#Udo #ItcanonlybeGOD

27 comments:

  1. Awwwwww, your never alone Duru.
    Love surrounds you in many ways........I love you plenty plenty, your a special and awesome pelson *in tatafoo's voice*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lmao. Love you too Bubba, thank you for stopping by, i always love to hear from the ever Beautiful Ugo of life.. cheers Bubba, and complements of the eason. xx

      Delete
  2. Thank you too handsome, you are an amazing man honestly #nohype Am glad I met you and hope to still meet you in flesh. Merry Xmas handsome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ehen... Engr. Cliverly so you want to make my head to burst ba?! Diarisgodoooo... choi see washing and setting oooo... lmao. Me too bubba, the day we jam ehn, area go know.:).

      Delete
  3. Love is d first commandment, i'm sure there's a reason for it and obviously u av a lot of it in ur life, I wish my dad was given the chance to love me like dat, it is well sha...Tanx for d recharge card bro, loaded one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank GOD oga boss, and thank you Boss for accepting the meager sum. I am sure your Dad is proud of you regardless.. kai i miss you mehn, i hope you are treating all them TTT babes well oh **winks... You na finest brother ever liveth for there nah.. i wanna be like you when i grow up mehn. :p

      Delete
  4. Nice piece, Duru.
    God is in control.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tasha of life, but i still have not forgiven you for refusing to take me on a treat ooo... **wears straight face.

      Delete
  5. The father's love is strong and indescribable cos even though they try hard to hide it, you just know it'sthere
    I'm glad I met u, can't wait to meet u in flesh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lmao... shey?! My father can form hard man for Africa shhhhaaa, but me i still know he loves me me tintinli :).. the guy na baddest guy ever liveth. :). Awwwgghhh Thanks Esther koko, na my vison 2015 be that ooo, to see Esther Koko i mean. :)

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Same to you Erniesha, how is the TTT gang going? Miss you guys plenty plenty oo.. Cheers Bubba, and my kind regards to Oga boss Mofaya. xx

      Delete
  7. Merry xmas sugarpie papi. Miss this blog no be small....the love a father has is indeed unmeasurable

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bia woman wia haf you been? **wers straight face.. Shey you know it is not fair what you are doing sha? You just left us like that... diarisgodooooo. I hope you are good too Temmie of life? Mehn i haf missed all your exclusive gists oooo. I do hope you are doing well, and that everything is alright. How is the family? Temmie update your blog nah, pretty please... **wears Mr. NIGERIA smile...Cheers bubba, and please come back soon. :*

      Delete
  8. Merry Xmas Bro Duru! Thank God for wonderful parents which is not always a given...
    XXXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Clara.. damn i meant.. Thank you so much AUNTY Clara. :). All this aunty i am sharing is so i can become inlaw oooo. **winks. True that, aint no gift as good as a great parent.

      Thank you so much Bubba, you made the last quarter of 2014 very ghen ghen for us at YnC, you too much, inshort Clara for Director of United nations. Cheers Bubba.xx

      Delete
  9. Awwww papi.... I love ur dad already. That man is a man indeed.....it takes big balls to be a good and amazing ffather. ... merry xmas papi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Moby of life, you know i was thinking to show him all these commens, butif he finds out i write about him yean, my own e haf done. Lmao. Thanks Bubba, complements of the season tl you and yours. Cheers Bubba.

      Delete
  10. . . . and such love manifested by God to us mankind by sending His son, begotten not created, to be born on this day and to die for us.


    Merry Christmas bro. Enjoy your day!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Oga Boss Alphasoar... truly that love that led to such sacrifice was truly Agape. Cheers Oga boss. xx Complements of the season to you and yours Chukwuma. Cheers.

      Delete
  11. Awwwww, Duru this is amazing. God bless your family! Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ausserehl, i thank GOD you could relate to my confusions. You rock Bubba, and meeting you has been one of the lights and sparks of 2014 **wears Mr. NIGERIA smile. You rock Bubba. Cheers. My best wishes are for you and yours.

      Delete
  12. Simply by knowing you, I know your dad is an awesome man and spectacular father. You're a treasure and a delight, a credit to him. I'm very sure he's proud of the man you've become. Say hi to him from me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwgghhh see all of you want my head to burst shaa... nawa ooo i never hexsperred it. Lmao. Thank you so much, i will try and greet him for you sha... **winks. I hope you are doing good Otunne? Ehen bia, you have 2 blogs?! Chisos, you are strong oooo. I wanna be like you when i grow up. :)

      Delete
  13. Duru, u can't compare ur dad to mine. Mine is the number one dad in the whole world. I can't say everything in one day.

    ReplyDelete
  14. i miss ma dad.. he exhibited Xo much love too.
    #commenting for the first time
    #av bn here for a while tho

    ReplyDelete