Monday, 1 December 2014

#MyBachelorsDiary_ Can we be friends?!


Turn up turn up ladies and gentle men, good morning great Young minds, how are you guys doing? How was the weekend fam? Mehn mine was very ghen-ghencious ooo.. It was just awesome in all ramifications, and **in Wajilda’s voice I was just chilling like a pimping all the while.. So how was yours? Mehn on Friday night I had dinner with my family; I mean just us kids, and **In Mzz Sykik’s voice oh My days! it was very ghen ghen. I mean we actually ate from the same bowl. Now the last time this happened was like 15 years ago or something, cause we all had been in and out of the house for one reason or the other. Hehehe you needed to see me smiling like a fish. Oh well the real story can only be seen on Instagram :) Wait oh! How many of us have seen World war Z? that movie is gangster and scary like hell. I loved when Brad pitt injected himself with the illness syrup, and walked past those zombies. Mehn it was gangster. Heheheh, Wajilda proposed I saw White house down a while back, but when I saw it on Saturday yeah, I didn’t relly like it. I think Olympus has fallen was way cooler.. Oya nor vex, the last Aproko  for the day is DID YOU GUYS SEE OR HEAR OF THE SCAM THAT JUMIA.COM PLAYED ON US NIGERIANS ON BLACK FRIDAY? Choi! Those guys need to be sued to court.. Where my Barristers at? Raliat of life, and Beautiful  C.P.C? We so need to do some arbitration kinda move on them oh.. Haba! Kilode? Thats day light yahoo yahoo. **Wears straight face. I mean I am not an Android fan, but hearing a Galaxy S5 going for N41,500 was like the temptation of turning stone to bread, so I almost went for it, and bam! When Black Friday came, no S5, No PS4! I was just laughing cause having that I am at the bottom of the food chain here, most of my Oga Boss’  at the office where planning to raid there with their cards.. Jumia I hail thee oooo.

So I believe that it is now an open secret that me and the one girl I have loved the most all my life are no longer an item! Mehn the  past 20 days have been mega difficult for me, and it took GOD’S grace and a lot of shrink advice from you guys in the YnC team  as well as the TTT fam blog to help me heal. Not forgetting a conscious decision to turn up and choose to be happy regardless of the fact that I knew deep within me that I was bleeding like a beheaded chicken, regardless of the fact that I was hurting and that my emotions were fuckedup.com, I still had to heal. I thank GOD I have now, and I can now pursue woman with ease now :) I mean I really loved that child, and it was painful to let her go.. Dr. Duru said something to me that had me thinking.. It went something like “if you don’t make someone happy enough, they will never stay” But I could bet that I tried my best nah :(, but maybe that was even my mistake, maybe I tried too hard. Oya JdB shake of this Mushy Mushy feeling sharp sharp. don’t even start :(.. So this alone kinda justified why we split, probably one of us once happy enough.. Well plus the Nigerian factor sha… So this post is a cry for help, and I will make it as SHORT AS POSSIBLE.. **Wears Evil grin..
My current disposition towards dating...

Now in my 23 years, 20 days of life on earth, I have dated only 3 ladies… Now my first lets call her T. T was my 1st first love, and I loved her to my bone marrows. We split looonng ago, nearly 5 years now or more, but as at today yeah, merely the sound of her angelic voice stirs me up like boiling water on a 212 degrees hot cooker. But the thing is T didn’t like me in return, so when my 1 man relationship with her ended even before it began, I broke up all ties with her, and as at today we are more of “I USED TO KNOW”, than friends… I only added her on IG last week sef, and that’s the only contact we have, okay plus we speak to each other twice a year, July 8th and November 12th. I mean I loved T so much that being but a contact, or should I say me, distancing myself from her feels like the best way to heal. My Second was M. Mehn M was was just a sweetie by default.. Funny thing is while we were dating, M’s Mum really liked me, and I was like the SON kinda Boyfriend. Everyone liked me, I mean I am a sweetie nah, so whats there not to like… OKAY THAT WAS A JOKE OH!  So today me and M are friends, we hangout and whenever we see ourselves we be like **in Wajildas voice.. Myyyy Niiigggaaa.. And just tease each other about who we are currently dating and all, M is even dating my friend now sef. Now that brings me to the problem.. My Baby I. W. Now I. W. is the the best thing that has ever happened to me. She is in a way my life, my heart beat, the center of my world, and one of the best things that have ever happened to this young and confused Nigga.. I kinda told Toin Alsina that I wasn’t going to date again and all till further notice cause I stupidly pushed I.W away with these crazy words: “Baby I need time to think, I need to clear my head.” DEAR ICE  AND OTHER BRETHRENS IN THE BUILDING, JUST A KIND HEAD’S UP. PLEASE NEVER TELL A GIRL YOU TRULY HAVE FEELINGS FOR THOSE WORDS, CAUSE IF THE GEH GO AND THINK HER OWN, MY BROTHER, YOUR OWN E HAF FINISH! THEM GO OVERTHINK SO TEYYYY, THEY WILL GIVE YOU EVICTION LETTER AFTERWARDS. **Crying in French


So dear Team YnC, my question this morning is can we just be friends? Do you guys think that two people, who loved each other scarra can actually stick together, grab pizza at Dominos and just hang without emotions getting in the way? Mehn the truth is in my young and confused eyes I dont think that thing is in any way possible. I mean if my Baby okay sorry.. I need to get used to this EX thing.. If my Ex-Baby and I actually sit down to watch a movie, or grab a cup at coldstone (of which she is a fan like Esther Koko), I wouldn’t be watching the movie or licking the ice cream, I would but be cursing myself out internally as to how I could lose someone so precious, and trust me that’s not heaLthy. Was chatting wit Itimi yesterday, and the babe who by the way is coming to Lagos this week, and I am so planning to hangout with :D advised that I call my Ex- Baby; I.W  since I missed her so much, but the truth is I can’t, cause I love her so much. So I need your help, please, WHAT DO I DO? I mean I miss my Ex- Baby so freaking much, that most times I just reminisce and practically jam my head on the wall, but the truth is going back to her with a “will you be my friend proposal” would only complicate things. Since we split, we spoke the longest on the eve of Thanksgiving, and my it felt good hearing that beautiful classy voice that makes everything alright, that wonderful bedroom voice.. Choi Nonso e bu ewu! How could you lose her? But you see, its over its over ni, that’s how I see it Fam. So what do I do? Please, Cause in all sincerity yeah, I want her as much as I don’t want her.

Thank you for the past 7 minutes of your time great young mind, you guys give me a reason to live. I mean right now yeah, its no more about the page views. Sincerely, I cannot remember the last time I checked that page views thingy, mehn My Blog mother has over a million page views ooo.. I mean damn! How do they do it? but its about the care, the love, the support in creating a better me that you guys put into this blog that sincerely matters. I mean you guys rock, and all I can only pray that GOD blesses you all, and that even as December has commenced today, you shall have several reasons to smile, and little or no reason to break a  tear. Happy New month fam, you guys make living worth it, aswear.


P.S: Is it me or it don’t feel like Christmas Is near? I mean its December 1st, and the weather is sooo hot.. I mean its like all the breeze in Nigeria have gone on strike, and there is just hot air blowing… I think it’s the Lagos weather that’s killing the vibe.. I cant smell Christmas,  :( but we shall survive.

P.P.S: I should be getting a warning letter at the 8-5 today, oya lemme gist you why… You see they took away WiFi from Mobiles last friday! I mean WiFi… Who does that? I was so pissed last Friday that I left my station at a couple of minutes to 4PM, regardless my tasks were still existent. I was just angry jo! I know that was careless, but who takes away WiFi in the year 2014? That’s just mean.. Anyway, I gats up my game professionally I guess, plus I am walking on a work around the WiFi blocking #SteveJobsmodeactivated. **Shines teeth

P.P.P.S: Do you guys see that beautiful lady on the YnC background? The one with the perfect as smile? Well that’s the beautiful Ronni Davies.. Now that child is so beautiful, and has this charimg voice. Her kinda makes everything close to serene..Youu know that feeling you have in the morning when you just want to talk to your your Bae, well that’s how I feel each time I want to talk to Ronnii, there is this wonderful, lovey dovey feeling about her. Yep, she is my Blog crush for the week, Isnt she just amazing? @ Ice, hehehehehe nigga Eat your heart out.. :p

Blogger Stats:
Cliverly: Now this Bubba is just awesome.. As I type this line ehn, I am smiling like a fish.. Seriously, I am wearing my Mr. Nigeria smile… Now this Fine geh known as Engr. Cliverly Chioma called me yesterday, and she has this wonderful awesomely beautiful voice. Now I was just sleeping waiting for TCN to return power, and her call came through.. Mehn when she mentioned her name her name ehn, I practically sprung to my feet from lala land.. You know that kinda feeling yiou have when someone injects coffee into your blood stream? like when they pour you cold water when you are sleeping? Well I had it, and I was smiling like a fish all through te 17 minutes call.. She is an awesome human being aswear, and I was touched by how she wanted me to heal, I mean it meant a lot to me. She is both a fashion blogger, and a confused blogger. Hehehe I love the way she mixes fashion and reality, its just priceless.

Mzz Sykik.. Now I just love this lady.. You know why? Well its cause I don’t know why that’s why J. She is just awesome, and I am humbled at the fact that she is easy to relate to regardless that she is a tad older than I am. Now I hate being ignored, and I love the fact that she always replies my Emails, she is just awesome like that. Plus there is this humility that comes wither  her mails, and it makes me feel so loved.. Truly, that’s all I ever want to be, LOVED. Mzz Sykik is a reality blogger to the core,  and trust me, her reality is as exciting as exciting can get. If you haven’t been to her Blog Fam, you are on a loooooonnnngggg thing.

A huge welcome to Morayo Yunus, Cassandra and Superlux.. Now I am usually pumped up each time I see new comments down here, so you guys are mega welcome. You mean a lot to us, so I beg you in the name of Access Bank, Airtel and Exxxon Mobil to not leave us oh, I cannot stand another heart break. In Banky-w’s voice.. Please don’t break whats left of my heart. J Welcome on board fam..  

F.N: Now I would like to say a very heart filled thank you to Mzz Erniesha for the YnC logo, I mean I had wanted it all the while, and I loved it once I saw it. She was kind enough to do a series of them, and I thank her so much for the love and effort. Ernie is amazing. Thank you Bubba, you are amazing by default. Also, I am trying a lil bit of something with our (yes ke, na all of us get am) YnC blog, and It entails having a blog crush weekly.. I wanted to put up CPC’s picture cause she is my major crush, but I couldn’t find it no more L **Crying in French. Every week, I kinda steal a picture from IG, and put up as template. Its actually open to anyone, so watch out, cause I might steal your picture next.. heheheh Cc Toinlicious :p.However if I steal your picture, and you don’t feel too comfortable wit it, kindly feel free to send me a kind email, and I will take it down ASAP.

Do have a very ghen ghen week oh, and np matter what, please find a reason to smile. Dear Gbemi, please check your Email Bubba, or your spam. Thank you fam. Cheers.


Instagram/Twitter: Youngandconfused_byjdb/young&confused_byjdb



#Udo #ItcanonlybeGOD

36 comments:

  1. Lool. I def will br on the look-out picture stealer looool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehehehehehheheh Tongue out, You berra be Egbon Toin, cause you are a prime target.. **Tongue out...

      Delete
  2. And today that i came early, no airtime to be won *wails*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehehehehehehehe before nko? Oya nor vex Bubba, next time that they pay me salary ehn, i will drop small airtime :) Deal?!

      Delete
  3. Hehehe see you, you love love eeh chio. There is nothing wrong in becoming friends with your ex, that depends on what they want though. How are you doing handsome?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am well oh Bubba, Thanks for your love Cliverly. Mehn Baby mi, you see its not my fault oh, sometimes ehn, when this love thing holds us, it use to do man shage shage.. heheheheheh I think there isn't much of a biggie either oh, but on the long run yeah, it feels like playing with fire cause i would be hurting most of the time as i would want her back badly... Thanks for indulging Bubba, you are one of my biggest sources of inspiration. Oya chop kiss... In Mobys voice. :)

      Delete
  4. Oh my days......hahahaha...I really need to stop saying that...I love love your fun filled spirit......Kai....wish I was this fun when I was your age.....

    A colleague got some amazing deals on jumia oh...maybe you got to the party late...pele....

    My darling, you are still in loving loving mode oh, don't worry, maybe she'll come right back.....you know that thing about loving someone so hard, we let them go and if they are meant for us, they would come right back.....fingers crossed, she may be back sooner than you think.

    And at your age, am sure, you will be falling head over heels with another 'hayounge' babe quicker than we can blink.

    True talk about the Lagos sun, it's been so hot , it be like say harmattan don go on vacation.

    Hugs, dear. Stay safe, stay strong and I pray that every day remaining in 2014 will be filled with all your best heart desires and much more.

    Thanks for the shout out.....mwah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwgghhhh Mehn Mzz Sykik, this your comment ehn, it is making me smile like a fish oooo.. I dont know why ehn, but i have this happiness each time i read from you I would have said it was love, but since you haf marry and all ni, it CANT be lof oooo. hehehehehe, i will just settle for likeness... Thanks for the kind words Bubba. You see i am actually in a phase yeah, and in this phase yeah, if she comes back, i dunno if i will take her back. I see this relationship thing in a funny light and in my confused head, once a geh leaves once, she has left my heart be that. Oh well, we never really know do we?

      haba Thanks ke? its a previledge to have your name on my post ooo, as you are ghen ghen like that ni. I am attempting to be like you no ni.. I mean you are one of the coolest bloggers I know nah, and i ssssooooo wanna be like you when i grow up. In short in **Korede Bellos voice.. Doro Mega Doro Blogger Doro Sykik= Doro Mega Blogger Sykik.. heheheheheheheheh :)

      Delete
  5. Lmao. Happy New Month, Duru.
    Good to know that in your words, 'you haf heal finish '
    I think being friends is not such a good idea,since you're done,what with you both just breaking up and the emotions running high.
    I don't get the hanging out with exes thingy,but I suppose it depends sha.
    Just use your head,you'll know what's right.
    But, just tread slowly,organize,build yourself up,and evaluate. God makes everything beautiful in His time.
    #myopinion :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Turn up Turn Up ladies and gentle mennn.. Chisos... White Diamond in the building... You need to see my smile, its running from ear to ear ooo. Tasha Bubba, welcome on here... ** In Wizkids voice... She be my fine fine fine lady eh!!! Fine lady.. :) I so love a fine geh with brains and beauty.. You know you are right, and this is more of the direction i am leaning towards.. I dont really think its healthy to be friends,, at least not with emotions running high and what not. Oh well, we never really know i guess.

      Thanks for coming over Bubba, i am most grateful for your love and support. Trust me baby mi, i am well and so good to go. :) xx

      Delete
  6. I love that quote about the ex. I can so relate to it. :P
    Have a wonderful December.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heheheheheheh Thanks a lot Superlux.. You do me a great honor with your time.. May December favor us all. You know yeah, i am learning that it is berra to have loved and lost, than to never have loved at all. :) Cheers Bubba.

      Delete
  7. Today's seven minutes was intense! Anyway I don't think there's any formula for dealing with an ex, some exes should be X'd while some could become our best friends. For now I think you should just take some time out, clear your head and know what you want out of a relationship. Yes, I said it- no woman chasing for now, at least not this year *evil laughter*. You know I love you sha *winks*
    All these fine gehs you are knowing... diaris God o! You get better eye sha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mehn Otunne, it strikes me how you always makes sense, i mean you too sabi book biko.. In short chop kiss.. :)... This line was really deep oh, and had so much wisdom. @ "some exes should be X'd while some could become our best friends..." I think on the long run it all boils down to what both individuals want from the "FRIENDSHIP kinda Association". If its to be friends with benefits, maybe its a yes... Wait oh.. **wears straight face... EhN!!!! Did you say 1 year? as in 12 months? as in 52 weeks? As in 365 days or 366 as it may be?... No oooo!!! Aha! you want me to die ni?? I cant stay without pursuing woman for that long ooooo.. its not fair to my swagger :) Thank you so much Otunne for your time bubba, you are amazing by default. :)

      Delete
  8. I see Ronii's picture o... Duru we need to talk. Hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heheheheheheheheheheh You know nah Moby, you gave me the idea... **Winks... How are you Bubba?!

      Delete
  9. Awwww! Time (and another beautiful girl) heals all. Pele!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Turn up Turn up Ladies and Gentle men, the beautiful Clara in the building :)....... I so love it each time I get a new comment on the YnC blog, and yours is just awesome by default. Thank you ssssooooooo much for coming down here, you have no idea how much this comment means to me. **Slaps sef.. Oya JdB behave yaself and leave a kind reply.. heheheheheh I guess you are right Bubba, and most definitely another fine geh will help heal me faster :) Thank you once again Clara, i appreciate.

      Delete
  10. Duru Bubba, I still think you should call I.W......... abeg where's the airtime na

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Esther Koko how are you Bubba? We actually do talk oh funny enough, but when ever i am in my Mushy Mushy state, i try hard not to call her cause that will just sink me deeper... Bia which airtime? So you people have turned me to Airtime retailer ba? Diarisgodoooo.. heheheheheheh Dont worry Bubba, Airtime coming up soon by GOD'S grace. Cheers. xx

      Delete
  11. are u just seeing the movie WORLD WAR Z? u be lastMAN.com. whitehouse down too? dude u need to visit the cinema more often.
    i'm beginning to think that u are the problem in ur relationships so far nigga. how do u let someone u love go? u dey mad #ISwear or should i say that u're complicated. For the records, its hard being just friends with exes. sometimes we dont get over those we care about.
    my advice is simple, make amends with ur ex-baby before she moves on nigga.(pls dont waste my advice/comment).










































































    #MANNIE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heheheheheheheheheheheh Myyyyyyyyy Nigggaaaa.. How you dey mehn? Brother mi i be last man ooooo.. I cant remember when i went to the cinema last oh biko. I mean how will i pay 1k to watch film? How much is the film in the market.. i just wait jari till it comes to DVD. You know nah, igbo boys movement. hehehehe You really think i should call her and make up? I dont think thats a good idea oh, but having that it comes from you, i really am considering it. Will think about it sir. Thanks for the support my Nigga, been calling your numbers but e no dey go. :( Will email you ASAP. Cheers.

      Delete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  14. *Big hugs* my darling Duru..

    I concur with Sykik.. Time is the greatest healer. Also, like she said, if she's yours, she will come back.. If not, then be grateful for the time you had.. And be hopeful for what the future has for you dear.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Turn Up Turn Up Ladies and Gentle men.. Celebrity OAP and blogger of life 1+ THE ONE in the buildingggg.. I am super excited by this comment Bubba, you need to see my smile. You know ehn, you are awesome by default. Abi oh, i really think I am holding on to the pain for too long, cause thinking about it, there are plenty fishes in the river :). Thanks for this kind comment Bubba, you do me a great honor with it. xx

      Delete
  15. Oga Duru, its an over confusion now oh! But i think been friends could help you figure out what went wrong and why she said NO and with that, you could fix things up!!!
    i see you smiling!!!


    #itcanonlybeGod


    #stillthinking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe Chukwuma, i am telling you oh, sometimes i shock my self sef. hehehehe hmmmnn these are really strong words oh! @ "been friends could help you figure out what went wrong and why she said NO and with that, you could fix things up!!!" You have a very ghen ghen point there Oga boss. Thanks for the kind comment boss, you give me a reason to write sir.

      Delete
  16. Friends with the ex? Yes, but not so fast, maybe few months after the break. I still have some reservations tho.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too oh! Agbani.. I think it is too much of a risk staying friends, as we more or less would be holding on to lost love. Now i believe that you have forgiven me. heheheheheh I lof you scarra Tosyne. xx

      Delete
  17. Friends with ex?? You guys can never truly be friends, it's gonna take a lot of time..when you are both healed and can look back and laugh.
    Divadiari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. i totally agree with you about cilverly....Fashion in reality. dont mind all These Fashion Bloggers that would do an ootd post with clothes u will def not be wearing hahahaha..just kidding. im here to disturb the peace...yes i got bitten by the duru cheerfulness for some unknown reason hehe. on other News i just realized you were the reason for my unrepentant blog post!!!! oh dear lawd that was a good shocker. but you sef which kain comment na... ahhh u vexed me oh chineke!!!
    it does smell and look like Christmas here for us !!!! we are putting up our tree soon sef and will be visiting the traditional Christmas market for some good Christmas specialties!!
    the Girl in the pic has a really honest smile. meanwhile, dont mind my funny writing...ist the way my Keyboard is set and editing is driving me nuts jare

    ReplyDelete
  19. My nigga nigga, I didn't even see the picture until I saw the mention on the post, there is God ooo.. .
    But bro friends with EX, I don't see it as a bad thing.... I usually don't have reservations after I break up, cos I have achieved my ultimate aim at that moment which is breaking with you , I would even tell you, I can be your friend if you want me to, so oya go and make up with your ex joooor, Ice hangs out with all his ex girlfriends oooo.

    http://www.icelaw.me/2014/12/me-my-photography-and-i.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hiya Papi...Erhmmm....I dunno if it's possible to be friends with an Ex cuz I usually see 'Ex's as an Example of who you do not wanna be with'...buh hey! different folks different strokes....You could try and see how it works for you....I just read your recent post on the 14-FOR-14 Challenge (Growing Up_ The Grand Finale) December 2014....Well, Congrats there...you did a very good job......and I am sure you had lots of fun at the Award. Cheers!.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Duru my nigga! Hello *smiling and waving* friends with the EX huh? Here is my 2cents on the matter.
    Like Ernie said, some Exes are examples of who you don't want to be with, but the ish is sometimes you Love someone into Ruins that's its difficult to just let things lie. But really there is no harm in being friends with your Ex, but you have to be sure that whatever grounds you guys seperated on, won't be overlooked in case you decide to come back together. Time really does Heal wounds at least some of it. But for now it would be nice to just let things cool off for a while.
    P.S it really is difficult remaining friends with the ex without feeling a pang of guilt,self-pity or Regret. Just a heads up tho. And nigga did I miss your blog.

    ReplyDelete