Saturday, 17 January 2015

15-for-15 challenge _ Introductory post



Turn up Turn up ladies and gentlemen... Hope you guys are turning up ooo, and catching plenty grooves?? Well me i am here in my manison room knacking my head on the ground, as all my account balances are not giving me a reason to smile.. Kai, this January get as e be... I was spending money like a fowl all Christmas, and now yeah, I am as broke as a fish... **deep sigh... **goes on my knees in my head...DEAR Heavens, if you give me money this week ehn, i promise to not "eyes" cheat on my next girlfriend for a week No! For 2 days i meant, when she comes. **Deep sigh... This January is tough oh jari, but like Barrister Duru says yeah ""Man no die, man no rotten"". Kindly be informed that in the light of the fact that my Engineering career hasnt brought me the kinda money i want yeah, and my coy has refused to review my salary, i am thinking of going into music... Plus as all the girls want a Korede Bello kinda guy, i must sing noni hence i shall start sending Voice notes to all of you soon. Incase you know Don Jazzy personally yeah, kindly foward the voice note to him, as a Korede Bello I must become.... So bbbrrrraaaccceee yaself fam

So this is a little quickie i had to do. Janyl Benyl who:is my Blog mother has opened the doors for the 14 for 14, No!! I meant 15 for 15 challenge and I thought to participate. I am uber excited about it, plus that of last year was frosh like that, and I met sooooo many ghen ghen bloggers through it, so here we are doing the next one. As confused as my 23 years 2 months 5 days brain is yeah, i dont quite know what i am going to write on, but my personal theme for this year revolves around Family, so i guess i will be writting about Family all through the challenge. I just hope that i will stay loyal till the end ooo, and that **in Mzz Sykiks voice yeah, 1 Hayoungee will not come and steal my attention away. 

So thats it gang, do have a ghen ghen time of whats left of the weekend. Cheers fam.

P.S: In the light of me being tired of my singilitude, I intend to through this challenge fall in love with a beautiful blogger, so help me god. Safe fam, as you are why we write... You guys are the real MVP's biko, and there is no us without you.


Twitter/Instagram: young&confused_byjdb/ youngandconfused_byjdb


#Udo #ItcanonlybeGOD

11 comments:

  1. Hmmmm, he has come again with falling in love with a blogger, I just dey here dey look you. That long list you wrote down on Ernie's blog, *sighs* I do not have words for your confused.com mind. You didn't tell us what the 15-15 challenge is all about? I didn't quite follow nor understand the 14-14 challenge. Don't get broke.o, it won't be good for your girlie'o search. Hope you are good handsome?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I decided to start a movement against this blogger that Duru has fallen in love with....Grrrr...I can't even believe it yet....I am gonna come up with a hashtag tomorrow...Argggg! Duru!!!! Duru!!! Duru!!!! I already sent for a life-size doll for you and GB....**straight face** At this point, I would prefer you got a doll who can't/won't break that fragile heart of yours....Sooooooooooooooooo.....and Papi, I am serious....no kidding....(buh if this blogger happens to be chioma that you both need to send me a 5-page note on your 'Why') lol...Waddup Papi!

      Delete
    2. A thousand likes for Tibs' comment. You aff hear all the warnings Duru, Mr serial lover. Go jejeli o

      Delete
  2. Duru, I think you'd do much better as a comedian! And those girls dey hammer fine babes o. As for the money ish, na just passing phase na. Goodluck with the challenge, I hope you win it back to back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Duru the serial lover.... Goodluck with the challenge bubba

    ReplyDelete
  4. Duru we must make the money oooo, but if u make before me, u go dey roger your boy oooooo, ehen, this 15 15 challenge i would opt in sha, shey all i have to do is to make 15 posts for it in year abi?......as for the blogger you are loving, i comment my reserve.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to reading all 15 of your posts this year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL Duru I am really looking foward to your posts for this year. Gud luck dear. :)

    ReplyDelete







  7. #Mannie











    you no dey hear word DURU. i'm watching u. fall in and out of love again, then u go see wetin I go do u.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done for kicking this challenge off
    You're officially the first person to send in a valid introductory post

    ReplyDelete
  9. DURU SEE MY OWN LINK

    http://www.icelaw.me/2015/01/15-for-15-challenge-introduction.html

    ReplyDelete