Monday, 5 January 2015

The Rejected...




Turn up turn up ladies and gentlemen, it’s Monday!!! And in the voice of The Mask.. Remember him nah?! That green crazy guy we watched while growing up on the Cardbury breakfast television show.... Well in his voice I go… Ssmmmmooooookkkiing.. Somebory stop me! Hehehe Okay I am uber excited to be back at my desk, more cause I miss the thrill of sealing deals on the phone, the shouts on our heads at meetings, and the mails, and the Duru do this and do that lifestyle, ehen and the me writing long mails that people need coffees to read and all, but regardless of my ghen ghen excitement ehn gang, when my alarm made that noise this morning ehn, mmmeeeehn I never hexssppeerrd to be that irritated.. ggrr… the thing get as e do me jo, cause I can’t remember the last time one electronic device woke me up by 3:47AM.. Any way sha, see this life, we will make money shaaa.. and we will buy the bad Ass 4x4 that oga boss T-notes is dreaming about for both of us. GOD dey. So good morning great young minds, how was your weekend? and the Holidays? Nobory better tell me that it was just there ooo, cause I saw all of you turning up on Instagram, Esther koko was being toasted hia and there, and she was cooking for Africa :), Toin was touring between Lagos and the rest of Nigeria and turning up ANYHOW without telling me, Rayo was attending Reunions and snapping pischurss. Etc,. You guys are the real MVP’s jo.




So I heard Lagos was cold, but mehn waking up this morning was a totally different level, I mean when I came out of the house to walk to the buststop ehn, Chisos!! I was feeling like an Icefish… Enugu is cold steady, asin the first morning I had my bath there during the holidays ehn, I practically ran out Naked after pouring the first cup of water on my bory! Chisos, I never hexsperred it oh!! Ahn ahn! It was like bathing with ice water, so lemme confess, on the third day of my stay there I didn’t have my bath. The water was too cold jari, and in my confused eyes, boiling water to bath is wasting of gas, so I just freestyle like that oh jari.. Well until Dr. Duru reported me to Barr. Duru and then started going all “”We need Air freshener in the sitting room” on me.  Lmao kai I miss that woman shaaa… But you see this lagos own, its madantin aswear. Well, man no die, man no rotten I guess.

So I got back to Lagos on Saturday, and lemme just say that the trip was far from comfortable! Chisos, I suffereeeedddddd.. I mean Aunty Clara I sufferreeeeedd :(. I came in with a GOD is good flight and the flight was 10 hours long by road.. lmao that reminds me, please lemme give yall a heads up, if you are traveling in this obodo Nigeria by road, DON’T SIT AT THE BACK. I repeat: DO NOT SIT AT THE BACK ROLE. Kai at a time my head was spinning cause every gallop the bus entered affected my brain, and it took the grace of GOD and the voice of the beautiful C.P.C for not to pass out, I mean DIE pass out oh not faint pass out. It was horrible! However while on the bus yeah, I saw this lady who was practically all over a particular guy.. You know that John Legends lof nwantintin song that used to make me think of Wajilda nah? All of me? Well that “I will give aaaaaalllllllllll of me line” was dedicated to her, as that was what the lady was giving to the guy. The whole touching bory ;), affection and love. In my confused eyes, they passed for a couple, as the lady would sleep on his shoulders, clean dust from his face, ask if he was tired, ask if he was hungry, hehehe she was even over caring to the point of asking who he was chatting with on BBM at that time I was like haba kilode? Him don marry you ni?, and then in return I saw the cold shoulder the guy gave her, as he was totally ANTI-lof nwantintin to the babe, and that kinda hurt me. I mean they spoke Yoruba, so I could decipher from the lady that she wanted to be loved back and all, but my guy on the other hand was just forming gangster and using her to catch feels and crews.

You see this kinda inspired this post. Growing up, we never really had much… Until I think JSS 3, when we had something, and then we lost a good part of our lives again later on. But you see in between this phases of having and not having, I saw a lot of things. My Secondary school wasn’t ghen ghen like that ooo, but we had some rich folks who thought and acted like they were too cool to be associated with, and there was always this invisible barrier they created with their actions. I mean there were other cool rich and humble kids oooo, but this particular set were just wrong. Sadly I often saw guys and chicks pretend to be far from what they were just to mingle with them, as they hustled to become up to par and struggled to not be Rejected by them.. The cool kids in my secondary school had cars, PS 2’s, mobiles, and alllll the sexy girls… We on the other hand had none. Soooo many people became all shades of what they weren’t so as to be accepted by these cool kids, and thinking about it now just kinda puts me off. Now we all left high school, and it all ended, and when we talk on IG or Watsapp or something now, I realize that right now nobory really cares about who your dad was or is and all as we did back then, as it is what you are, and who you are worth that holds water now. And then it strikes me that pretending to be who you are not to avoid being rejected is all shades of wrong, as it is all but temporal.


You see many of us especially me! Have fallen for this at one time or the other, you know nah; the struggle to belong, to be accepted, to be ghen ghen on unnecessary levels. We have done it in our relationships, colleges, schools and even offices, but life is teaching me that on the long run yeah, just as it has been after secondary school, nobory cares. Thinking about how that lady gave that guy so much love and was still treated as crap makes me kinda sick to my stomach, but you see I don’t blame him cause no body really accepts those who try too hard to be accepted, nobody really sees value in desperation to be accepted, nobory really loves being given a “take it all” all the time, so going into this ghen ghen year, all I ask is that you be you and do you, that you carry yourself with so much prestige that you would pass for the kings kid, that you stay away from toxic relationships where your value is not appreciated. I Ask that you do not pretend to be who you are not to fulfill the desire of another, cause on the long run and in the nearest future, nobory will care about who you claim to be, but  about who you really are.. So be an open book to your friends and colleagues, don't claim to your girlfriend to have N2, 800, 000 starched in FBN where as it isn’t there, don’t claim to be who you are not, cause if they succeed in accepting you so quickly based on lies yeah, be sure that they will reject you quickly when they realize the truth. Clara said something to me over the holidays.. She said “Duru you are a really sweet guy, and we love you cause of that” mehn that destroyed all my FWB plans for 2015, as why should I change to be another cause of another? So this ghen ghen first Monday of 2015… Wait!! Mehn if you see our coys Diary for 2015 ehhnn, its ghen ghen like that  I implore you, NO! I beg you to be who you are, cause that way, it is only the relevant people that will stay in your life. Please don’t try to become what you are not to make someone stay, cause on the long run yeah, It don’t really matter! Permit me to end this post with a line I heard a while back, it went something like:

"How do you expect me to love you for who you are when you have become someone else just to be with me?"

Ghen ghen! Question for the gods I guess. **Shines teeth.


Thank you for the past 7 minutes of your time great young mind… Wait sorry.. do you know that it takes 15 minutes for your cloth to dry in Enugu! Heheh with natural weather ooo. Kai I should resign and start dry cleaning business there ooo  My prayer for you is that love will not elude you in year 2015, and everything that you need to make you shine that 32 teeth of yours will constantly surround you.  I pray that GOD will keep you safe all year, and guide you and yours, plus that thing your heart ghen ghenly needs, may GOD give to you. #PastorJdBmode So you see, I am not a demon all the time, there is an angel in all of us. :( Thank you gang, you are why we are here all time every time… my account number is 73009078310 I have started receiving new year gifts in cash… @ Oyinlola, I am coming for my Sony Experia oooo, I cant fit shout. Lmao

Blogger Status:
Tomi: Now I met Tomi a while ago, and she is an intelligent writer, and a wonderful human being with a heart of gold. I miss her much ooo. All I ask is where is Tomi?! Cc. 1+The ONE

Ms TLG. Hehehe Ms TLG is just like Moby.. hehehe funny thing is that now they use the same Blogger template. I kinda miss her though, cause she was ghen ghen like that.. Please where is Ms TLG oooo.. Cc.. Egbon Toinlicious

C.P.C: Now this babe is my blog crush all time everytime, I got her number over the yuletide season, and she is awesooommmee… I really do miss her writing, and I just pray that she comes back soon. So if you are reading this Bubba, I miss you, in short we miss you on blogger. Please come back, I beg you in the name of Fidelity bank… **Crying in French.

Cheers fam, and happy New year. May this year be ghen ghen on all levels.. Oooosssshhhheeeyyy. Ehen oya please dont vex, this is the last one. Did you guys hear what D-Banj did at the just concluded Lagos countdown?! He shut down the place with his ghen ghen performance.. My guy is backkkkk in the game. :)


#Udo #ItcanonlybeGOD


35 comments:

  1. Welcome bk to. Lasgidi. The cold here too ehn is enough to start frozen food business. I'm back to schl o, no more ghen ghen weekends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehehehehehehehheeheheh @Frozen food business. Chisos, I never Hexsperred that ooo... lmao.. You are Epic aswear.. lolzz Awwwghhh Do have a great semester.. Mehn Turn down for what?! Turn up Biko... Cheers Bubba, and thanks for being an Angel all time every time Rayo.. **Shines teeth

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Weeeeelll Thanks Ya Agbani toh Sure.. Singing... I fit die on top your matter eh, baby ooo! **Shines teeth..

      Delete

    2. Natalia This is the story of my life that i am still pondering upon even as i write this article.I maybe judged and i may not be but even if i am judged, no one can ever know my real personality or family.I have been asking myself if i should let the world know about this or maybe i should just keep it to myself cos most people might think am crazy.All the same am telling my story. my husband has four kids and we have a happy family.It wasn’t always just like that.Before my husband, i have been married to five different men.Yeah five, all five marriages failed after six months not cos we had problems or the relationships was on the rock they just come and go without good reason.It was easy to say i was cured by someone or something.I had a feeling there was something about me that wasn’t just appealing in the site of all the men that claimed to love me to death.The entire puzzle of my life just seem to fall into place when i met my present husband i fall hardly in love with him like he also did.It was all in his eye that he loved me with all he’s got.Yeah we got married but just after the first six months as always he just wanted out as every other man that i was married to.I never really wanted to let go of any of my ex husband i was willing to fight for the marriage but they bluntly weren’t ready for that.But this, i just got tired of same old same old thing just wanted a steady marriage with the love of my life.I tried marriage counseling with him which is suppose to me the best way to resolving marital problem but he was like its been tattooed in his mind that he wanted out of our marriage.I WANT TO LEAVE A QUESTION FOR ANYONE READING THIS CAN A WOMAN REALLY BE HAPPY OR FEEL COMPETE WHEN EVERY OF HER MARRIAGE FAILS.CAN A WOMAN EVER FEEL LIKE THEY BELONG IN THE SOCIETY WHEN EVERY MAN SHE IS MARRIED TO REJECT HER AFTER A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME WITHOUT ANY COURSE?FOR ME MY ANSWER IS A NO COS I KNOW HOW HARD IT WAS FOR ME AND MY FAMILY IT AFFECTED ME PSYCHOLOGICALLY BUT I WAS TOO STRONG TO BREAK DOWN COS I HARD TO FIGHT FOR KIDS WHO LOOK AT THEIR MOM AS INVINCIBLE AND STRONG.Honestly don’t know how and when i contacted a spell caster to help me.AT FIRST IT WAS JUST TO SEE HOW TRUE AND HOW HE COULD REALLY HELP ME FIX MY PROBLEM LITTLE DID I KNOW IT WAS HE SOLUTION TO MY GRIEVING PAIN.His name IS Dr okpapiami i think he was of great help cos i honest remember that he helped me save my marriage and made me helped myself to feel loved again.Its being one year and six months exactly since he cast a spell to make my husband stay till dead do us part and my husband is still with me now and we are happy and in love just like how we were for the first six months.I will be fully convinced if we get to celebrity our 50th year anniversary.I don’t want any body to see this article like it was meant to make you contact him.I am just sharing my experience on how Mutton helped me restore my marriage with spell casting and i should tell you he does not charge for his services all you are to do is to provide materials he will be needing for the spell casting.If you feel he can help you solve any of your problem contact him here ({okpapiamishrine@gmail.com Phone +27610682653} ) this was what i used to contact him good luck.

      Delete
  3. 3.47am ke?! Kin lo le to bee! I shall never complain about waking up early again...Adolf you're the originally MVP, you dirty boy you! ;)

    My dad came from a wealthy family, but that didn't stop us from going through periods of extreme poverty too...you know how naija can be. Still I always tried to be myself at secondary school because I was worried about building up this false image and then being found out. So yeah you're right. The only way to be truly happy is to be yourself and march to your own beat.

    Amen to all your prayers for ALL of us! I plan to be shinning my 28 (braces knocked out 4) all through this year.

    Have a lovely week!
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heheheheheheheheheh nne ehn, the street is military ooo, and having that i hate Lagos traffic ehnnn, i have to adapt noni.. I prefer to come down and be trekking on the road than to be stuck in traffic... grr... True that Bubba, i admired those kids who had a lot and still were humble enough to relate with others and be themselves, to me they were the real MVP's. Anyways, now that i am a tad older (this is where i form like i know book) i think it all boils down to how those other kids were trained to see life and others, but oh well, like we said Bubba, it dont really mara...

      Hehehheheheheheeh @braces knocked out 4, awwwggghhh You see, you are beautiful regardless, 28 or 32.. **oya chop kiss Aunty Clara toh suree... Love you much Clara.. you are just an amazing lady aswear..

      Delete
  4. Duru, so you no baff that day? No wonder I was smelling sth while we were chatting....
    Wonderful post you have here to start the year..... God bless you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heheheheheheheheheheheheheh Esther Koko, When i saw this comment i laughed so hard... And now I am still laughing.. god will judge you ooohhh.. ahan!! see how you are just publicly setting me up.. diarisgoddoooo Thank you Bubba, and I thank GOD you could relate to this post, i still wonder how you guys do it, but oh well #ItcanonlybeGOD.. In other news.. So while we are hustling in Eko, you are there chilling ba.. cheiii.. Issorait.

      Delete
  5. Welcome back lil bro *shines teeth like a real egbon*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooosssshhhhheeeeeyyy Egbon toh suree... You know ehn, since our chat of yesterday ehn, i feel like we connected on a whole new level. Love you plenty ToyoN Tomato...

      Delete
  6. nice!....JDB toh bad....


    ellahillz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Turn up Turn up ladies and gentlemen... Choi! Ella toh bad in the building... Wow!! Thanks for indulging, cause I never hexsperred you to come by so quickly. You rock Bubba, nice one... #BloggertohSure

      Delete
  7. Mehn! I dey form strong for the weather b4 but yesterday I was hoodied all up b4 I left home. Nice post bro.
























    #Mannie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmmyyyyyyyy Nigggggaaaa.. Mehn this one na weather for 2 ooo, and now that my Baby has left me yeah, the 2 na me and my cover cloth.. lmao.. Thanks for stopping by Oga boss, you are the real MVP sir. Cheers.

      Delete
  8. Babe wants to marry in 2015. LOL. Sorry about the discomfort dear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Osssshhhheeeeyyyy Eniola toh Sure in the building ladies and gentlemen! Chooiii she dey bursttt my pbrain ooooo, every night and daayyyy oooooo.. lmao! Abi ooo.. her vision 2015 na marriage before December. lmao. Thank you Bubba, don't worry nah, i will be like you when I grow up, and i will be able to fly to travel.. **Shinesteeth.

      Than ks for coming by Bubba, you do me a great honor with yopur tinme bubba. cheers.

      Delete
  9. As in sitting at the back isn't a good option.o, hot water bath always help, hope you are good dear?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good?! No! i am not good oh... I have a running nose, and it seems like I am developing a fever cause of the cold.. it is a serious something ooo.. How is my Engr Cliverly toh sure doing? I was chatting with you and you were doing serenrenren ba? diarisgodooooo

      Delete
  10. I don't blame you for not baffing jare, Enugu can be as cold as Jos during harmattan. As for the guy and the babe, the guy might have been having a bad day but that's just me, playing devil's advocate. Any gengen babe in Enugu? Nack us the gist na

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehehehhehehe Finallyy!! Somebory that understands my predicament.. Otunne, tell them oooo, tell them how somebories blood can freeze cause of cold water in Enugu. **Crying in french.. Me i dont believe the guy was having a bad day ooo, i just think the babe was trying too hard, dasalll. lmao. babe in Enugu ke? no ooooo all the kids in our estate were underaged, and me i am not ready to go to prison again. **Shines teeth, Thanks for the support Bubba, its always amuzing to read from you.

      Delete
  11. Two words....nobody cares. Just be you. Do everything for you. As long as you're happy, do it. My duru is just bad like that.... mi lovey you likey ......I don’t know what to use to end the sentence...fill in the blank space.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heheheheheheheheheh Ehm you Lovey me likey Tito nah.. Does that feel the gap perfectly enough. **wears Mr. Nigeria smile.. How are you Bubba... Truly, i for one believe that our happiness is key, and that nothing more should matter as much as the smile that we wear, hence it should entail us focusing less on what others do, and more on what makes us happy.. **Clears Throat.. Moby!! Moby!!!! Moby!!!!!! I love you much Bubba...

      Delete
  12. Lol duru I love the way you write..its quite unique to you plus you speak the truth..the fear of rejection is quite dominant in everyone, but trying to be someone else just to belong, makes you loose the value of who you really are plus nobody really cares in the end..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hellooo Gang .. I will like to introduce you all to my second Blog crush, her name is Sophia and she is amazingggggggggggg.. lmao.. True that Bubba, at the end, it dont really matter, so lets do us and fashi anyother thing.. Turn up Turn up Ladies and Gentlemen... Sophia in the building.. lmao.. Thank you for coming by to support the Young and confused movement.. lmao.. I am honored with your kind words.. Cheers Bubba. xx

      Delete
  13. Welcome back to Lagos, you have helped increase the traffic abi, the roads where free when all of una travel go east oh......lol.....

    true word...No One can do me , like I can

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dunno why ehn Mzz Sykik, but I am always thrilled when i read from you. You are super amazing by default.. Bet wait oooooo So you are saying me that doesnt even haf a car is disrupting Lagos free flow ba? Choi!! I never hexoperred that.. diarisgopddoooo. In short I am going back to Enugu.. Beg me now or.. Orrr.. Orrrr.. lmao.. Truly Bubba, In bruno Mar's voice.. Girl you amazing, just the way you are.... And its us that are our own real MVP's, no one else is, plus just like Moby said, our happiness should be our top priority all time every time.. Thanks for stopping By Bubba, it always brings me a smile to read from you from the amazing Sykik.. love you much Bubba. cheers. xx and Happy new year.

      Delete
  14. I alwats found it funny when i hear tsles of wanting acceptance by the cool kids in school. I guess its tge readon i dont believe in bullying. It doesn't matter who you are or what you look like, nobody has the right to make you feel less of a human being. Only when you let them do that to you so in the end, we do control how people treat us. When i was in boarding school, amongst my dorm mates, nobody really cared how much your family had or what exotic city you had been too. Hell, the cool kids had less compared to what the not so cool kids had. It was all about your personality which if you think anout it, that's all that dhould matter. Who you are shouldn't be defined by what your family owns. Trying to be different from who you truly are just to gain acceptance from people who probably don't care about you is just plain ignorant...even stupid.
    Welcome back to the hustle dude. 2015 is going to great for you

    ReplyDelete
  15. Chisos!!!! Plenty typos. Lol im hurrying for an appointment but needed to say hey!!!
    Tales* the* reason* should*

    ReplyDelete
  16. Still in awe of all my typos hehe. *always *to *about. Na real wa. I tire . enjoy the evening dude!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehehehe Thanks a lot Ausserehl... This line had me nodding like an Agama lizard cause it is so true.. ... "It doesn't matter who you are or what you look like, nobody has the right to make you feel less of a human being."" .I think the struggle to belong does more harm than good, cause if people like us for who we are not, then they will never like who we truly are... Cheers Bubba. About the Typos.. Mehn Bubba, dont sweat it.. my Tablet did same to me for a long time that i finally turned the dang auto correct off and stuck to my brain.. Technology isnt our best friend remember??! Cheers Bubba.. Thanks ooo, its kinda good to be back... **Shines teeth. xx

      Delete
  17. U be dbanj guy? I no know ooo. Una dey ball 2geda then.




























    #Mannie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oga boss, my own brother in bloggersville, welcome back jare..... I af miss u oooooooo, the cold in this my hut can chill your egusi soup ooooo, sha there is God. Today is gon be a great year for us.

    ReplyDelete

  19. My Name is Jenifer Thomas, From USA I wish to share my testimonies with the World about what Dr okpapiami has just
    done for me ,This great man brought my lost Ex husband to me with his great spell within 24 hours. I was married to
    my husband James Benson, we were together for a long time and we loved our self?s but when I was unable to give him
    a child for 2 years he left me and told me he can?t continue anymore then I was now looking for ways to get him back
    until a friend of mine told me about this man and gave his contact email (okpapiamishrine@gmail.com +27610682653 )
    then you won?t believe this when I contacted this man on my problems he prepared and cast a very strong spell for me
    and bring my lost husband back within 24hrs, and after a month I missed my monthly period and went for a test and
    the result showed that i was pregnant. i am happy today am a mother of a baby girl, thank you once again the great
    Dr okpapiami for what you have done for me.Contact him on his private email okpapiamishrine@gmail.com +27610682653
    if you are out there passing through any of this problems or predicaments in your life.
    1) If you want your ex back.
    (2) if you always have bad dreams.
    (3) You want to be promoted in your office.
    (4) You want women/men to run after you.
    (5) If you want a child.
    (6) You want to be rich.
    (7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be
    yours forever.
    (8) If you need financial assistance.
    (9) How you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money.
    (10)if you want to stop your divorce.
    (11)if you want to divorce your husband.
    (12)if you want your wishes to be granted.
    (13) Pregnancy spell to conceive baby
    (14)Guarantee you win the troubling court cases & divorce no matter how what stage
    (15)Stop your marriage or relationship from breaking apart.
    (16) CURE OR HIV AND OTHER VIRAL DISEASES
    once again the email address is okpapiamishrine@gmail.com +27610682653 contact him

    ReplyDelete

  20. Hey - what's up?Here is a generalized list of wishes frequently requested by people.
    Return an old lover or flame
    Save a marriage from divorce
    Reunite a broken relationship
    Stop fighting and bickering, stop arguing
    Remove a third party from your relationship
    Break up a couple you know should not be together
    Passion, Lust and Strong sex spells
    Relationship, binding, engagement, and marriage castings
    Commitment and binding castings
    Keep your relationship a secret spell
    Bring someone to you spell
    Have someone think of you spell
    Have someone dream of you spell
    Have someone want to be with you all the time / spend time with me spell
    Have someone shower you in gifts, want to take you places and on vacation
    Have someone want to spoil you
    Help people get along better so your relationship does not suffer
    And so much more
    okpapiamishrine@gmail.com +27610682653

    ReplyDelete