Monday, 16 March 2015

15-FOR-15 Challenge_Family (March post) Man of Steel


**Takes of only wrist watch **Takes of confused bracelet **Sits upright on Jangolova chair.. **deep sigh.. Who is the strongest of them all?!?! Marvel say its lekpa Spiderman, some at Warner Bros. say its wealthy Batman, while the others say its Alien Superman.. but to all of them I say na lie! I know the Man of steel, and his name is Barr. Duru Adolphus (Snr). They claim Super man is the strongest, as he has the most advanced of superpowers, you know;  ability to fly and save any lady he wanted, ability to see through female dresses  walls, inability to fall sick, unable to bleed to death, unable to feel pain, unable to cry… Well I grew up with this superman notion in my head, and when I was 13 I wished I could become Man of steel just so I would be able to see through the “popular” female rest room in secondary school when that lady that made my heart beat twice faster walked in.. Well I was never able to have such power, but my man of steel yeah, he was there all the while, right there by my side even when the teachers called me the class clown and sent notes that his child was on his way to self destruction, he saw past my shenanigans and saw the light in me no matter how bleak.. Although that was after series of slaps after getting that report from that yeye School teacher sha.

Yesterday was Mothers day, and everywhere I saw pictures of children with their mothers, and my it broke my heart, yeah.. cause I miss her, cause I remember vividly in the past how on such days she would outdo herself in the kitchen by preparing the best of meals on mothers day to show she was the real Ezinne mama. Rather yesterday, it was me in the kitchen cooking Biafran rice with concuction stew containing plenty Tin Tomato and little or no salt **Sigh.. I was screwed yesterday and resulted to call Wajilda first and then Ribena as I was more or less a wreck, you know why?! Cause life is just so unfair.. I mean why do wrong things happen to seemingly good and very ghen ghen people?! I mean I aint good, but I deserve some more luck don’t I?! Well like the awesome Sophie says, "Duru we never really have the answers to all the Why".

Growing up, life has taught me that the man of steel I envisaged in my head was wrong all the while. You see Daddy is my man of steel, and unlike popular believes, my man of steel is made of flesh and blood, my man of steel wears glasses like Clark kent, but even though he cant fly, he crawls the length of life to make us better. Even though he cant see through walls, he sees through my pain and knows when I am at the brink of loosing it, and no matter my failures, he sees through them and sees the light and success in me regardless. The hands of my man of steel shakes when he feels pain, his eyes gets teary when life kicks us both to the curbs, he has fears that I might not be great enough, he has fears that I might lose the light, but one thing life is teaching me is that no matter how screwed my life gets, just like Clark Kent does Louis Lane yeah, my man of steel has always gat my back.

Many atimes I think of how much an ingrate I have been, many atimes I hate myself for having to still make him go through so much pain for me even at his age and at mine, many atimes I wish I could be a better, Richer, smarter, more focused and more determined son, but sadly all I am is me with the hope that one day someday I will make Father proud.

I wish I could show this post to him and tell him how much I love him, but if father finds out that the URL www.duruadolphusjnr.blogspot.com exists and we use the name Young and Confused as the brand, then na the day them go realize that this my lekpa bory is really breakable, as it might more or less be the day my life ends as he is sure gonna freak out and give me a legendary shout and slap… But till that day comes father, I will shout it to the roof tops that I love you to the ends of the earth and back… and that I promise you with the last blood in my vein that I will make you proud. You are my why Sir.

Oya the Mushy Mushy e haf do..  #Leggo

Saturday Bants!

Ossshhheey Turnup! Turn up Turn Up ladies and gentlemen, what gwan fam?! Whats the freaking 411?! Mehn last week Saturday was ghen ghen  for me, as it was mega Turned Up. And the crowd goes.. Yyyeeeaaahh mehn.. You see I have decided to go on a #ConfusedTour2015 which will involve me meeting every single.. and yep! I said EVERY SINGLE! reader of the #YnCGang before the end of the year.. So last week started by me meeting the ghen ghen Morayo… Oya wait!! Did I tell you guys I started Jugging?! Lmao.. Yes oh! I started 3 Sundays ago, and it’s a Sunday Sunday night routine (See pictures below). Yesterday I was jugging and when I jugged past Thrillers and their Bright lights, I saw my shadow and it was begging for mercy.. Choi! I am Lekpa for Africa mbok.. **crying in Spanish.


So lemme tell you about Morayo!

I met Morayo sometime last year, and I was like okay! Beautiful name, but then we connected on Instagram, and my! did I find out that she wasn’t just a beautiful lady physically and by name, but that she also had a beautiful heart.. I got into some crazy trouble with one very interesting lady this year, and to her I say **In Korede Bello’s voice.. "You been wan fall my hand but GODWIN" **Tongue out… And Morayo had my back all the way..  Now something about this child is that she is amazing on all levels.. lemme tell you why. When I got into the Online community trouble earlier this year, it was basically Toin, Morayo, Sophie, Ribena, Mannie and Ice that majorly reached out to help me stand on my feet, but one thing that touched my heart was the way the 6 of them had my back gidibam through the ordeal pushing me to smile and keep keeping on.. You know ehn fam, **Whispers.. I was so close to closing down this URL, but then this line hit me “ Start from Nothing, Stop for nothing” and also Morayo sent me this very ghen ghen chat on watsapp (See screen shot below)… Well I love her loads, and she is my why…  Its her Birthday on the 18th of March.. Wish you a ghen ghen celebration Morayo, you Rock and to you Rayo I say Thank GOD for the day our paths crossed, and even though my life is scattered.com most times, together I hope we can clear each others confusion. Bubba Lets dance like no one is watching shall we?! and the crowd goes.. Oshey Turn up!..

The pictures below  are very Playful, Viewers discretion is advised.. I dunno how to be Tush mbok**Shines teeth..  

Ribena Update: About Ribena.. mehn gang, i dunno what to think.. I feel her pulling away. Well issorait. 


Cheers fam and do have a turnt up week. My prayer for you this week is you will not be stuck in that stupuid traffic frommary land to Ikeja, and that every thing that will make you enter bus that is boiling like cooler will die by fire… **Shines teeth…


.. Bet of course i had to initiate her into the confused clan first.. Bracelets by Afriklilo bracelets... :)
..Look at us looking like a married couple..iBlush.. :)

Look through my Versace shades, and see the confusion i see.. :P
Disturbing the Shoprite .. Osheyy Turn up! We didnt even buy anything oh! just snap and go :D...
Ehen! Wait first.. Sheybe I told you i started Night Jugging **Shines teeth.. Do you see my Biceps and Triceps.. :)

Oshey Turn up!
..Sharpening my Modelling skills.. Do you see my Biceps?!
Bet wait!!! Lets take a selfie inside the sun mbok..
A kiss from us to you :* I  am a great kisser ask my ex!

29 comments:

  1. See all this washing and setting o. JdB iyaf turn me to celeb. I had such a wonderful time hanging out with u. I was just shining teeth anyhow and people were thinking we were a couple. Thanks a lot bubba. *My friends must see dis post o, as I don turn celeb na Godwin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehehehehehehehehehhe Morayo, you are a craze geh aswear... thank you for your patience and for acceoting me bubba, you Rock.. @Calabar geh **winks...

      Delete
  2. Woman wrapper!!! I don't even know why I lose sleep worrying about your fragile heart. You just sneaked in the bit about Ribena in there while hanging out with another man's woman lol! I really really love these pictures, especially the one of you looking like a cartoon character. Oya send me it asap! Merci

    In other news, I'm sad you had a painful mother's day, but thank God for your dad who by all appearances seems to have done and is doing a great job raising you and being a wonderful parent. God bless him!

    Anyways sha aburo mi atata, have a lovely week and talk soon.
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehehehhehehehehehe Egbon no nah, its not like that nah... you are nah making me feel bad 1 kain.. **winks.. i am not a woman wrapper wrapper oh.. i am just a fan of fine gehs dassalll... **winks... Yeah mothers day was fucked up for me, but we have seen worse and survived worse... hehehehe dont let my papa's head to come and go and be swelling... well he is trying shaaa... ;) Thanks for being the best all time every time Clara... You Rock...

      Delete
  3. well, i can relate to the mom part and its goo you can switch moods...nyc post and oh the man of steel?God bless that man working double shifts



    The one I don't understand is how people feel obligated to take every food on the menu. I don't understand why someone will have a plate with everything piled up and overflowing then go back and get a wrap of pounded yam and scoop the 2 or 3 different soups side by side boggles my mind and they haven't had dessert o. The mixture of those food in the stomach sha. Click HERE to read funny attitude of Nigerians @ weddings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen oh... the guy is really trying hard for us oh Favor, and even though i am an ingrate most times **covers face... i thank GOD he is my Dad... Baby mi, you have a heart of gold, you do know that ba?!

      Delete
  4. Duru Bubba, I'm so sorry you had a painful mother's day but I'm pretty sure that she's smiling at the man you're becoming. Even with all your craze she still loves you.
    The man of steel loves you, but anyday you annoy me I'll show him this blog. Don't try me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really do hope she is smiliing and not shaking her head in disgust sha... mehn i miss her :(... her yellow skin, her long hair, her red lips... it was just like yesterday yeah, and now its 15 years gone... **deep sigh.. issorait... heheheh@ threat.. no be small i will show him.. biko dont oh or i am dead.com

      Delete
  5. You guys had fun. In advance babe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we did... You know what Agbani, you are next....

      Delete
    2. Yes we did... You know what Agbani, you are next....

      Delete
  6. Lol @ did u see my biceps and triceps.. Duru the jogger..I'm glad you had fun and I'm sorry about the mothers day but hey! Some people don't even have both. Atleast dad's dere..so cheerup nd kip dancing like no one's watchn. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. **In Lohla Windfalls voice.. you gotta love Sophie you just gotta love her... thank you so much baby mi for this comment.. it made this 23 years 3 months 24 days old boy smile from his heart.. you are a blessing baby mi, aswear..

      Delete
  7. Great pictures. It shows that y'all had fun.
    Honestly! there's no greater feeling than when a few solid people have your backs when the fickle ones disappear.
    That's when you know your true friends. Thats when you know to always keep them close,cherish them and have their backs too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Duru! Just found out and we gotta talk soon. You know I won't judge. It won't be easy but pls try not to hate anyone or get bitter. Don't hold what anyone said in anger against them. Ok!

      Delete
    2. Yyyyyeeeaaahh Baby mi, its really at times things go south for us that we get to know the real niggas from the ordinary ones... Thanks for this ghen ghen comment Funmi Reese, your love and support humbles me... you rock aswear...

      Delete
  8. E ku igbadun......you don't look lepa like that jor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah!!! Egbon, i dont look lekpa ke?! Nawa oh... my samsung Tablet Camera must be doing miracles oh... kai I miss you Mzz Sykik, aswear...

      Delete
  9. I only see eyeceps lolol.
    Me too jug at night , oya stop copying me
    How are you?
    fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehehehehe @eyeceps... Buiti ye are epic aswear... oh!!! I knew we had something in common, just didnt know what.. so you Jog at night too?! Oooosssshhheeyy Turn up... maybe one day soon, two of us go jog togeRa.. **winks... I am welll Bubba, thanks for the lof nwantintin... i cant appreciate you enough aswear.. Can we connect somehow Buiti?!

      Delete
  10. Hmmmm Duru o didnt see anything ooooo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehehehe Hater Oshi... come and go and wash ya eyes with soap water and kerosene so you will see berra... lmao...

      Delete
  11. Funny post and pictures.



    www.iblogwithgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooooossssshhheeeyyyy Turn up... thank you for reading. And my I thank GOD you could relate to our confusionmi blog with grace... please dont leave us sir/ma

      Delete
  12. Daddy is Superman indeed. Morayo is pretty sha, happy birthday in arrears darling. Duru you just forget me... na so?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah!!! Forget you ke?! Aru!!! No oh Otunne, i didnt oh... we try to come to your blog frequently nah nne...

      Delete
  13. Replies
    1. Hehehehehehehhehehe **Tongue out... Anu we are still waiting for ya call oh....

      Delete