Monday, 30 March 2015

Mirror Post... #Anticipate #ThePROPOSAL...



**Comes in Bumping head like Lizard.. **Singing Turn down for what?! Turn down for what?! Oshey Turn Up… **takes off confused Bracelets.. ** takes off the same wrist watch I have been wearing since 2014 courtesy Dr. Duru… hheheheh Turn up Turn up ladies and gentlemen.. What gwan gang?! Whats the freaking 411 people?! **Touches freshly cut but rush rush MoHawk to look sharp ***Shines teeth..  Elenkemeghani ndi Oma..(goggle is our friend.. I think it means Whats going on good people, I am not too sure, my Igbo is Cut and Join biko)?! So I am pleased to inform you that the world did not end on March the 28th, neither did they fight war in my beloved Nigeria.. and that PDP is winning.. Tongue out to Ndi APC.. But as precautionary practice and having that me I cannot come and go and die for another person be it A.P.C, K.O.W.A parry or P.D.P, I stocked my USB’s (notice the Plural :) ) with movies and stayed in my Room all Saturday.. If noRRin changed in Nigeria, at Least PHCN gave Festac power that day. **Singing he is a miracle working god… There is hope in Nigeria.... Mbok Has any bory seen Lucy the Movie?! That movie is 419.. Asin arrant Rabbish!!  Mcheeewww.. Scarlet Johanssen just wasted 2 hours of my life.. its like 300 part 2.. The thriller sweet pass the movie.. **crying in French..

So gang this isn’t a real post but more like a Mirror Post.. Now the koko of the koks is that due to my love for Mondays, I have decided to take a step of faith and get Hitched today ** and the crowd goess.. Ooosssshhheey.. hehehe So #ThePROPOSAL story will be up on the blog tomorrow.. **Drops on Knees like Erniesha.. I beg you in the name of Cowbell chocolate. Not Ordinary Cowbell oh.. The chocolate one… Please come on the blog tomorrow and share our happiness.. **Shines teeth.. Insha Allah it shall be fun..

So who was at T-Notes Chatzy parry last Saturday?! My eyes was surprised at what I was reading ohh **Clears throat.. it was madt fun.. while it lasted though… I heard a certain Mr SlayMe97 was having issues with his GLO network and Samsung device Cc Funmi Resse **Winks… Mcheeewww GLO is nAnsense in Festac.. I mean Unless you stand on one toe with your right leg, raise up your hand at angle 47 degrees facing the North-East like DSTV satelite dish, tilt your head back and forth 10 times like Agama lizard, wear a yellow shirt with red stripes, and then put your left leg on a yellow wall and lie down facing the ceiling ehn, you will not get 3G network on ya device.. They will be giving you Edge.. Edge!! can you imagine?! Edge cannot even open mail talkless of Instagram.. Mcheew... Mcheeeww AGAIN.. and Samsung is just a beautiful device with poor network strength issorait.. Dear BeauRiful Mzz Sykik, Cee, Egbontoh sure Toinlicious, JanylBenyl my Mama toh Sure, Clara and Ausseerehl Egbon’s toh Sharp, Morayo, my new geh friend EniKoko and Buiti you have been selected as members of the “buy Duru an iPhone 6” committee.. Kindly register with 20k and pay into Satnbic account 7300380781 not 6+ ordinary 6.. I am not greedy mbok.. I will manage 6.. heheheheheh Growing up yeah, Whenever they selected my Father as a member of ANY commitee, guy man would know it would cost money.. so he would just say “”I wont be around, I am going on Tour”” heheheh he is the source of my love for traveling.

Mbok Vote for Tibs Tells Tales and One + THE ONE also.. pretty please...

About the Nigerian Blog awards.. Mehn the love you guys are showing the Young and Confused Blog is Amazingly crazy… We are humbled and y’all do me a great honor. Peeps are calling and writing us from everywhere on the globe; Sambisa Forest, Obodo America, Imo State, IMSU, my Mirror of Justice Theater Troupe gang.. mehn I cant say Thank you enough.. Plus my Campaign Manager is not doing a bad job atallzzz.. **Tongue out.. Please vote for us fam.. Bet  just know gang that HaSctually yeah, whether we win or not.. geRRing nominated in Category 11 under the Most Humorous blog section is a victory on its own. Bet sha vote mbok. **Whispers Me and Wajilda are geRRin closer again.. hehehheeh In Agbani’s voice You can feel the love lori Instagram… and Also Me and Erniesha are geRRin closer again oh.. at least if I die now yeah, I can die in peace.. knowing i cleared all my fuckups and mistakes first.. These two ladies have hearts of gold mbok.. **and teh crowd goess.. Aawwwwhhh **Wears Puppy mr Nigeria smile…

Please Don’t forget to come by the Young and Confused Blog Tomorrow the 31st of march to read #TheProposal post.. I beg you in the name of Wajilda and Ribena .. hehehe that should work :).. Have you guys met Calabar Girl..  and Nma?! In Sykik’s voice.. Oh My Dayssss… They are both really amazing Bloggers.. and I am loving them like Kilode… You know sey e no dey hard me to love ni... Please vote oh!!!

This is officially my 2nd shortest post Ever! Osssshheeey Turn Up!!! Egbon Toin..  Shey I am geRRin beRRA at writing short posts nah.. **Flees away. Ossheeey Turn up…

With all sincerity of heart **Looks at Esther Koko.. and ICE... Thank you for the past 7 minutes of your time #YnCgang, my prayer is that no borry will put Sand sand in ya garri this week, but you will have series of reasons to dance like no one is watching.. See y’ALL tomorrow IF SHE SAYS YES SHAA.. Ossheey Turn up.



#Udo #itcanonlybeGOD 

24 comments:

  1. JdB, the lover boy! I pray she says yes o.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heheheheheheh Tongue out... Ride or Die Bubba, what gwan?! Where are you?! You haf found another bobo ba?! **crying in Spanish...

      Delete

  2. Forget it she wont say yes and emmmm... i sha can open mails wif my edge sha,,, voted for u already and calabar gal is one hilarious and awesomemest blogger i've seen.#signing out#




    Samuel is 16. He's tall. He's very handsome. He has the most impeccable memory. He has a selective one, though. He doesn't remember if he stole my chocolate bar, but he remembers the year of release for every song on my iPod, conversations we had when he was four, weeing on my arm on the first ever episode of Teletubbies, and Lady Gaga's birthday. Remi is 22, tall and very handsome. He's speechless, but ..
    .. READ WHAT I’VE LEARNED FROM MY AUTISTIC BROTHERS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehehehe Hater,.. now i know my enemies... so yljr Edge can open mails?! Wow... can we swap Edge's?! :) mine is frustrating.... yels oh Bubba, Calabar geh is frosh like that... i sooooooo love her easy to bond with character.... How are you Fine geh?! **wears most charming smile...

      Delete
  3. My new manager. I see you spreading gist of me like the gospel. I'll be back for the proposal gist oo. My love for stuff like that knows no bounds.
    Slayme97 was the monitoring spirit of the occasion.
    Hey, my Igbo is neat although my father vehemently disagrees. I can teach you **grins** I was Vice and then the President of All Igbo Students association back in university. That should mean something.
    I visited Oyinlola's blog and was happy to embrace her as my blog twin
    In your voice, "Osheeeyy turn up!".................... Duru see what you're teaching me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehehehheheheheheheheh Ooossshhheeeyyy Turn Up... my i am uber excited that you fell in love with Lola, she is dope like that mbok... ehn!!! Did you say President of Igbo Association... Chisos... a NeFer hexsperred it oh... That means you were like the Kween of your Village meeting... heheh sorry I meant Igbo Association... osshhheeyy Turn Up... nice one Bubba... the lof i haf that we have finally been able to connect ehn Nma, it knows no bound, you haf a beautiful spirit Aswear.. **shines teeth... Thank you for being an angel..

      Delete
  4. Congrats on the nomination, and all the best with your plans!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooossshhheeeyy Turn Up... Thank you so much Blogoratti, you knlw yeah, i haf know you for so short a time ehhnn, but you haf become a mega source of inspiration... i cant explain it, but your comments and punctuality motivate me... Thanks a million...

      Delete
  5. Well done.Mr Slay! You were scoping me abi.
    Mehn! The election thing tire me oh.
    For the sake of those who voted Buhari I hope he doesn't disappoint.
    That change had better be good change oh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks Agbani.. how are you my heartbeat?! I miss looking for ya trouble oh.... on watsapp...

      Delete
    2. Thanks Agbani.. how are you my heartbeat?! I miss looking for ya trouble oh.... on watsapp...

      Delete
  7. You meant APC dude! *tongueout*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SomeboRry hold me oh... Hold me oh before Me and Anu toh sure start fighting oh :)... me i no dey take PDP play oh... PayPay said anywhere you hear change, stone them... hhehehehe berra run oh Anu... **shines teeth

      Delete
  8. Oh lawd I saw Lucy too and was very upset about my time wasted on that crap. Even Magneto no strong reach her abilities mbok! So the elections eh? U didn't vote? Badt guy(the Igbo version) thank goodness for phcn sha Lol. IPhone 6? Duru? Osheeeeeeyyyyyy ringing my banker right about now and getting him to wire the phone to your account! He he!,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehehehheheheheh This comment has me in stitches... This is officially one of my dopest comments on this post... Oshey Turn Up... mehn Egbon, the ElecSHion thing e haf taya me mbok, let it do and **in www.toinlicious.blogspot.com 's voice... swave biko... heneheh Yes oh... The iPhone oppression in Nigeria is mega real oh, i might soon be forced to take a loan to get me one oh... i cannot come amd go and carry last mbok.. **shines teeth... how are you Egbon?!

      Delete
  9. Mr Lover Boy - looking forward to reading this proposal - may the link work oh!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welll Thank yaa..... **whispers anything My Bubba says makes me smile... you rock aswear...

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. Yyyyaaaayyyyy Lux, thanks for supporting the Young and Confused dream... you Rock aswear... xx

      Delete
  11. ****claps hands** You and Wa-what-now???....You know what...Nope! I won't address that today...hehe...Hiya Papi...Soooooooo Phew!....**singing** Here I come again...hehe..buh why do I feel like you were supporting GEJ???....**pops collar** I am all buhari baby!...hehe....Uhh and you are due for a call and a new post....School's a bitch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nna na wa ohhh... Every where i turn i see BuhariANS.. hehheheheh I am all GEJ to the core mbok... even in vanquish and utter loss **crying in concenterated Yoruba... Thank you so much Ernie... you know yeah, we always come to A crazy point, the you and I, but that we always find a way to grow past it shows we are growing as humans in this relationship... Thanks for being an Angel Bubba, you Rock aswear...

      Delete
  12. Relax and watch as you win like Buhari in the NBAs..

    Rellanaija.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kai Rella.... Rella... Rellaa.... how many times calleth I thee?! You can wash for Africa shaaa..... Thanks for the love and support Bubba, you rock aswear...

      Delete