Monday, 9 March 2015

#MyBachellorsDiary_ Angel Ribena



Free Advert: **shines teeth: Have you guys met the amazing Lohla Windfall?! My god!!! If you havent ehn, then you are sleeping on a parked canoe, and you are carrying last... My god she is an amazing blogger who is full of humor about life through her eyes.. I mean she is just like Sykik and Toin... I never go to her blog without cracking up... Lmao...she is epic aswear.

Inspector Duru at work: I finally got to see what that craze man called Mannie looks like... Hehehehhehheh **Tongue out Bruv.. Saw your picshur on Watsapp.. No more Mr Anonymous forming for you.. **shines teeth.

Turn up Turn up ladies and gentlemen, what gwan fam? Whats the freaking 411?! How was the weekend? Hope Yall turned up oh.. **winks @ Egbon Toin.. we know ya own story oh....Mehn I am feeling mega turnt up on all levels like kilode right about now. It feels like my blood is pumped up with 25 gallons of Andrenaline.. Could this be love?! Lets just say In Timaya's voice... This is my time to chill and drink juice.. I pray oh... So I am currently at Abuja and life here is Doro tough like kilode... Chisos.. Anefer hexsperred it oh... The suffer wey i dey suffer here no be am oh... First off the Abuja sun is hot like Boiling Ring hot water... Aha.. Kilode? I was choco milo colour like Bournvita when i came here, but lo and behold yeah, now i am black like coffee without sugar.. **crying in french... On the bright side though, lemme just say that having that my passport is still a virgin **wears cheeky smile, this is the closest to Obodo Onyibo that i have ever been...Abuja be like America for my eyes... Mehn a KuDunt BeliFit... Mehn the thing is not a small thing oh. Damn!! I so cannot wait to start leaving the Clara lifestyle which involves travelling like an Ajala regardless of its perks... I think i finally got a bit of it in the passing week sha... Well in the voice of an Ex Blooger friend whom I used to love.... Lets Talk...

I was in 3 Nigerian cities in the last 7 days... Insha allah i should be in Lagos in 13 hours, but its been a bitter sweet experience... Owerri was fucked as usual, dont think I wanna go there any time soon sef **wears straight face. Enugu was chilled as there was plenty Alcohol, but No women.. :( Aswear I think i will move there when my next girlfriend gets pregnant.. But Abuja has been tha real ish... Plenty Alcohol, and plenty plenty plenty women... Plus most importantly yeah, i got to meet the AMAZING Ribena?. And the crowd goes... Uuuugggghhhhhh..... Oya lemme gist you guys... So my 'GOD IS GOOD' airline  flight **winks touched down on Abuja on Wednesday after nearly 8 hours on the road, and once I got into my accomodation at 4:17Pm, i immediatley had a change of clothes, put on my best pair of shoes as inspired by Ice law and took my Versace glasses, not forgetting to baptize myself in perfume and was I good to go :). Now the thing i dont like about Abuja sam sam is that this place is as expensive as hell.. I mean no busses to jump here, and the worst one that broke my heart is that you just cannot trek my kind of trekking here as everywhere is far from everywhere.. Plus as i am lekpa like this ehn, i am sure that if i trekked Lugbe to Maitama to Asokoro and back to Lugbe, i would be nothing but bones by now as e far no be small **crying in french.. So out of love, Stingy koko like me had to board a taxi. Kai my life.. I mean me?! **In Ausserehl's voice... Cheap skate like me for the first time in my life entered 1 motor!! Ofu!! Enyokan!! 1!! For 1,000 naira.. Kai things we do for love ba?! If i only knew the short cut yeah, i would have trekked. :(
Beer... a mans most loyal friend

Well 30 minutes later I was at her office and i got down from the vehicle like a boss.. Mehn i was feeling like a super star.. **wears mr Nigeria smile.. And then i saw her... She was glowing so brightly like the sun that i needed to wear my Versace shades to not get blinded by her beauty, plus she had long flowing beautiful black Rapunzel like hair.. I mean I know I told yall she was beautiful, but she is more than that; she is the similitude of a star glowing in the night sky.. I mean i looked into her eys and the world stopped spinning for a bit, and my heart began beating twice as fast as i was lost in her gaze. We got to chill at the Consulate later that night and my she is perfect with this really cute smile... Seems like she fell outta my dreams sef even my wet ones as she hot like that.. Dayummm.. At a time yeah, I got so close to her and could literally breathe her air... and my it was a priceless feeling...

So i came to Abuja to work, to try and build bridges to my future so it was hard and tough as I had to be under the sun for hours on end, and literally sleep in a store since i am broke like that, and on Saturday Ribena suprised me... She came over to my store room with the best meal i had all my while at Abuja and she had this beautiful smile on her face when she alighted from the vehicle... The type that makes the heart of a man go kpo kpo di kpo kpo di kpo kpo di kpo kpo di kpo kpo kpo. It was fantastic, she is the most beautiful thing i have ever seen, the most perfect i have been with as even though my life is so fucked up at the moment and it feels like i have lost everything and curretly hit rock buttom yeah, Ribena is my sanity, my happiness, my hope, and the one that makes me smile before i sleep as well  as makes me wake up with a spring from my bed.
Told y'all i became black.. :(

Sadly Gang, i wish I could tell you guys i got hitched, but I cant... At a time i asked her what we are, and neither of us could define it... Thing is we aint dating yeah... We never might sef... but  I like that child like my life depends on it, but sadly I dunno if she does in the same exact quantity, but just as I stated on the beautiful valentines day post as done by me and the ghen ghen Sophie, I choose to Love regardless of if I am loved in return... STUPID YEAH? DESPERATE MUCH YEAH? Well you are right.. While i was in University, i was slave to one of the most popular theater troupes in IMSU so i was an Engr. Joneser.. But a couple of minutes ago yeah, i saw on watsapp that a slave to one of the most prominent Entertainment dance crews in IMSU had passed away, and my it hit me like a thundrbolt.. It made me realize that we will only live once, and we dont have much time left, so why hold back. So Ribena if you are reading this Baby mi, i want you to know that my heart beats faster for you, and even though this seems impossible Bubba cause of the winchie winchie called Distance yeah, i want you to know there is always a way. I know i cant take care of you Baby, i mean i aint rich enough nah, but you are 1 more reason for me to work harder, 1 more why.. Its 2:35 Am.... and my Abuja Bants ends here. Lagos in some hours :(.

P.S: if you work in a bank, abeg i need a loan oh. You can have Ice law the blogger as my collateral.You know ehn gang, that guy actually called me while Ribena and I were having dinner... Guy use ya head oh... **In Toinlicious voice yeah, mbok Dont rain on my parade oh on my honey moon night.. :) **Tongue out

P.P.S: It hurt me that i was unable to meet with C.P.C, Sophie and Raleeyat on this Trip. **In T-Notes voice.. I was just Rabbish with time management.  Hopefully yeah, i will see you wonderful ladies after the Election... jo ma binu. :(

Thank you for the past 7 minutes of your time great young minds, you are our why... My strength and my hope... My prayer for you this week is that you will find a reason to smile like a fish all time every time just as i have found... **shines teeth I mean you guys need to meet Ribena... She is awesome. But if she breaks my heart, yall know that like it was with Jilda yeah, its on your shoulders i will come back to cry... Cc. 1+ THE ONE :*.

If we aint super glued togera already on Instagram, then i beg you in the name of United Bank of Africa who like too much protocol to collect my own money oh... Do follow me, and state you are from the blog, and I will follow back immediately. lets make history #YncGang

Instagram: Youngandconfused_byjdb.. 

Cheers.
DANCE LIKE NO ONE IS WATCHING...


#Udo #ItcanonlybeGOD

28 comments:

  1. You should start writing romance novels...........see description......Sisi Ribena, pls don't break a brothers' heart oh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heheheheheheheheheheheheheh Mzz Sykik oh!!! Mbok tell her oh! No!! Inshort warn her that my heart is fragile like glass plate, and if she breaks it ehn, Iwo will do her strong thing on my tiny behalf... I love you much Bubba, you rock Mzz Sykik aswear. xx

      Delete
  2. The post too me 15mins to read o Duru. You're flexing o, Minister of Tourism. You're just travelling the whole of Naija and the world *coversface*. Are you sure you didn't snap your shadow in that picture?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heheheheheheheheheheheheeh Lily oooooooo! no be small Minister of Tourism oh! **Winks.. I am just trying to try noni, a brover has to hustle nah hto avoid being broke.. Insha Allah, we are chasing the dream **Winks :) hahahahahahahah @Snap your shadow. ROTFL.. Lily koko you have me in stitches with this comment.. Kai, you are amazing aswear.. :) Thank you for loving me Bubba, i love you much. xx

      Delete
  3. Awwwww when a man loves a woman...
    Ribena, please stay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oosssshheey! Turn up! Ribena shey you have read it oh! Even my Beautiful Blog mother loves you, and trust me, thats a good sign. If you Leave me ehn Ribena, i will kidnap you.. Lmao! Thanks Janyl, How are you mother?! **Winks

      Delete
  4. This is interesting..Ribena baby gree for this child

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agbani!!!!!!!!!!! No be small Ribena Baby oh! lmao.. Tosyne you are amazing.. Thank you so much for being true.. Mbok, Ribena shey you are seeing this oh! **Winks..

      Delete
  5. Awwww thanks bro for the mention you're awesome. Oya lucozade oops sorry Ribena, come and save this ync dude oh let us hear word mbok.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haba! Thank you ke?! Lohla you are by far one of my most amazing new found bloggers of 2015, and your content is out of this world funny all time every time.. Inshort awanna be like thee when i grow up. Oshey! Turn up! hehehehehehehehehehe @ let us hear word.. Nawa oh! Ribena's head will now be swelling anyhow there.. No body is asking how i am or if I have eaten Breakfast today, na soso Ribena up and down.. Issorait, make una KontinHu Diarisgod.. Thanks for coming by Bubba, you do me a great honor with your love.. and the crowd goes... Ooosssshhhheeeey!

      Delete
  6. ribena! ribena!! ribena!!! how many times did i cal u? biko pls sty o

    No one elected you! You’re not the president! You don’t weigh in on foreign policy! Your opinion doesn’t matter! You are the first lady. Your job is to plant gardens and decorate rooms and let them blog about your clothes. You’re ornamental, not functional. So, don’t come into the oval and try to use your brain because no one cares.” —President Fitzgerald Grant
    Read more here 5 quotes from scandal you should read

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehehehehehehehehe You have just gotta love Favor :)... Ngwanu.. Ribena here them oh! lmao! Stay and dont go mbok. **Shines teeth... Thanks Bubba for showing me some love in return.. Dunno why the words "Lets make history" keep coming to my head as a rersponse to meeting you.. But Bubba, lets make history shall we?! Oshey! Turn up!

      Delete
  7. Awww to be young and in love *sniff* EN en,

    So you ate Ribena's food? Hmn, i hope kopnomin wasn't added to that food o loool

    Athink it's time i had a talk with RIbena. See en, don't break my brother's heart o en en because if you do "I will find you and i will kick your... oh wait, Hi RIbena!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What more can I say?! Everybody loves Toin Tomato... hehehehehehe this comment has me smiling like a fish,, You rock on all levels Egbon, aswear. Kopnomin?! Kilonje Kopnomin?! Hmmnnnn Issorait.. If it will make me love her more, then abeg let her put oh.. Plenty sef.. **Winks.. Thank you so much Egbon, you are amazing on all levels.. And the crowd goes.. Yyyeeeaaahhh mehn!

      Delete
  8. Bet Duru!I don't see any difference in your picshur now.
    You look lighter sef!
    #runs away.
    #runs Back.
    Those Abuja cab prices knocked me for a loop during my first time.
    But after a while,you get the hang of haggling and paying the lowest possible prices.

    UBA like money and protocol like kilode but I can't leave them sha.

    I go love oh! See description.
    Just take it slow ok. if intensity isn't working then maybe less intensity and taking it slow will.
    But not too slow that another guy snatches her oh.hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lighter?! Really?! Lighter?! In the voice of Kiunle Bamtefa of Fuji house of Komotion.. Whoa!!! woman! Magbegifuen oh!!! lmao Hian! Funmi, my eyes saw Shege shege in that Abuja as regards transportation oh!.. If is spent 1k on T.P per day, that 365k in a year... Abeg how much be Golf 2?! The thing get as e be mbok... **Crying in French.. Hmnnn,... Bubba this line had so much wisdom in it: "Just take it slow ok. if intensity isn't working then maybe less intensity and taking it slow will" Thank you so much for those kind words Bubba, its amazing how much wisdom and knowledge spills from that your beautiful mind,... Mbok can I be like you when i grow up?! Ehhheeennn... **Light Bulb.. What about Oga Abuja?! Are you guys still toasting one another?! **Runs away **Shine steeth. :).

      Delete
  9. Hmmm... So what did I miss? The YnC blogger police is in luff again and this time it's with a "ribenA"... Lmao @ your choice of endearment. Plus he's been touring Africa;) e ku ise!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehehehehehehehe @ Again! Ahan nah Cee.. I am not that Bad nah... **crying in French.. lmao! Thanks Bubba.... Mehn have i missed you.. Turn up Turn up ladies and Gentlemen.. The worlds finest Cee ios backkkkkkkkkkk.. **Shines teeth **Wears Mr. Nigeria smile. xx

      Delete
  10. This ribena baby must be finner than me ooo lol
    How are you son?
    Fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehehheheheh finer than you ke?! Anyone that is finer than the beautiful Buiti must be an Angel mbok.. **wears Mr. Nigeria smile...

      Delete
  11. I wasn't the one you saw on watsapp nigga. Naaaaaa! No be me. See eh! I also need a loan too.


    Choiii! So this dude finally met ribena. #GodisGreat :D. #JourneyMan. Oga Duru, propose already jooor. No time #MoneyNoBeProblem + you know i have never been a bestman before but for you, ima be your bestman for free.









    Finally able to post a comment.














    #KeepBallin












    #Mannie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehhehehhehehehehhe kai i so love reading Mannies comments ehn.. Mmmaaaa Nigggaaaa... Lmao no be smwll best mqn for free oh.. lmao... baba to propose no be problem, na to sustain be the ish... we cannot use love and be soaking garri nah... hehehehh

      Delete
  12. Awww Miss Ribena BIKO kwanu!!! lol......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heheheheheheheheh Tell her oh Sharon... Tell Ribena oh!!!!

      Delete
  13. "Similitude of a star glowing in the night sky..." Bros you sabi spin rhymes o. Please beautiful, make our Duru happy. DO STAY.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heheheheheheheheh @Spinning rhymes... really?! No oh Lola, i am just desribing her noni... if you see her ehn, she da bi mami water... heheheheheh her beauRy is spotless aswear...

      Delete
  14. Lol. I swear you are hilarious. tried to avoid posting a comment in d posts I read earlier but for this post.....I couldn't deal mhen. Weldone dude
    www.debrasmuse.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaayyyy Deborah to sure... you are making me smile like a fish with this ya comment... iBlush... I thank GOD you can relate to my confusions... mbok dont leave us oh... please stay... i beg you in the name of LaCasera and Gala,..

      Delete