Monday, 13 April 2015

15-for-15 Challenge_family (April Post) Sister Sister.. :)



Pre-Script: Happy Hippy ghen ghen TurnT up Birthday in Advance to the most amazing Elder brother in the world (April the 15th).. I might screw up most times Bruv, but deep within Puppa, I love you to my marrows and deeper below... Osssshheeey Turn uP!.

Pre-Pre- Script: Mbok when is someboRRy gonna Monday Crush me on Instagram?! Its not fair oh! Aha nah! Fine boy like me.. **Wears Straight face... Inshort, we are all quarreling...

**Admires freshly cut finger nail.. Chei it haf tey since I cut it oh!! Dr. Duru's preaching worked :(.. I am a Samson at Finger Nails **Takes off Confused bracelet.. **Takes off Aba made Ukrainian rubber wrist watch #naJokeoh!… **Cleans face like C. Ronaldo about to take a free kick… Ehhmmm Ossshhhey Turn up!! Turn up Turn up ladies and gentlemen.. What gwan fam?! Whats the freaking 411?! Oshey Turn up! Hehehehe (Disclaimer! I stole the Turn up line from Wajilda, she is a lawyer in the making and is threatening to sue me, so mbok, I cannot come and be Linda Ikeji’d :) ) Soooo… Agbaje lost.. Mcheewww.. democracy is Dead in Nigeria.. Thank heavens I am not a gambler oh! I would haf lost beRRa money like kilode on this mumu ElecSHion.. So in the light of eFery boRRy in Festac and in my office dumping the P.D.P and porting to the APC, I am glad to inform you that I am now **Clears throat and folds sleeves of Agbada.. hehehe I am now a bonafide APC Member mbok.. Jo oh! I cannot come and be in the loosing PaRRY for 4 years biko! I haf to win...win..win.. and the crowd goes.. bet of coouuurse… :) So effective immediately, the new greeting is: Sai Baba.. heheheh How was your weekend fam?! How was the Turning up?! So mine was ghen ghen like that.. Although I was under room arrest all weekend, but it was frosh like that.. Oya hear gist…

First off I finally got to connect with the amazing Calabar geh Lori Watsapp.. I mean I felt so humbled.. She is one of the coolest and I repeat COOLEST Bloggers I know.. I was just blushing like a fish as we chatted for a bit.. **Whispers SomeboRRy promised to call someborry oh! **Winks... Jo oh! Then I got a call from Habeebah my ride or die Bubba... Jo oh! Then I was watching one ODE-full movie and got to exchange plenRRy V.N’s with Clara my Egbon Toh Sure… Jo oh! Hehehe and then I got to find Toyin Tomato's Trouble as ussual.. Jo oh!!!  Lmao! And I started eating well… Osheeey.. SO I doubt if anyone had as much fun as I did on Saturday.. The peak of my Saturday however was talking to Anu!! Chisos! A neFer hexsperred it faa! oya lemme give you Amebo.. The beauRRiful Anu e haf been toasting me lori Instagram for quite a bit **Tongue out, and me i haf been jejely scoping her noni.. But when I heard her voice in real life ehn! It was sounding like Angel Gabriels Twin Sister voice.. Oh! Buoy!! Na bed Room voice toh Sure baje baje.. aswear that Voice can make a guy man commit Fornication Solo.. Inshort After hearing her voice ehhnnn, I had to go take a shower effective immediate cause the voice was making my blood to boil fast fast like hot water lori fire wood. Osheey Turn up! Its an amazing feeling yeah, connecting with you guys.. Please lets do more, as you are my strength.. Oh yeah! I went to Jug yesterday.. I am geRRin really good at that thing oh… **Whispers.. haf you hia?! Wajilda and I haf started playing lof sori Instagram.. hehehehe maybe we might Chris Brown and Kerreuche ourselves soon.. **Winks…

So the 15- for-15 challenge is 5 posts gone, and I am like: Shuo! now now?! 10 more and it’s a wrap… wait! I went to Janyl's page last week.. My mama had 75k views under 2 weeks.. Ish is she got to 2 Million views in March and under 2 weeks, she hit 2 Million 75 k.. How sweet is that?! I mean Janyl who ever is your bablawo P.R agent that is helping promote ya blog ehnnn.. mbok they are badder than bad.. Biko jamisi nah mama…

So my big sister is Backk.. and I am excited for 2 ghen ghen reasons… 

1.. I will never ever haf to enter the kitSHen again except to carry my food, and to go drop the washed plate. 

2. It is sure that me, my Father and my elder brother are not gonna die of food Baifran poisoning any time soon.. kai the joy of a mother.. Yep! She is my mother sister, so all join.. So this post is about my Sister.. Did I Tell you guys she is now a certified Injection Chuker under the N.M.A! Oshey Turn uP #ItcanonlybeGOD. So here goes:

Sister Sister.. It is you alone that I have.. You alone that makes us complete.. You alone that holds the family together like rubber band.. Most times I fear that because of how different we all are we are gonna fall apart like the Wall of Jericho, most times I fear that we are going to use anger to just one day break all our heads in that house... But sister sister, it is you that keeps us sane.. It is you that super glues us togeRRa with your motherly lof nwantintin, it is you that makes us understand that even though mother(s) isn’t here, having you is all that we truly need.

Sister Sister.. Most times I wonder how life would be without you?! I sit down and think of all the good times we haf shared.. Remember at the beginning of your cooking career?! When we went to the front of the lere house and harvested all those many many leaves all in a bit to prepare Asharo.. Mehn its amazing how we didn’t die that time oh! :) Remember when we just moved to Festac, and we thought the Bathroom was the Ocean, diving in and sharing that tintinli Bath tub.. hehehe Jaccuzzi style... Remember How we would lap on the bus enroute ELSS, how when you did my Homework for me I would get 10/10, but when me that was in the class did it I will get 2 and a half with abeg and bribing of my marker oh.. **Cleans eyes.. remember how you taught me "greater than" and "less than" by drawing the signs on my hands when i was in Primary 5?! I used that ish even in Engineering Maths at Year 3.. You wont believe.. I remember when We would go late to school, and when Mr. Illekenachi asked why I came late as per flogging protocol, I would say: I was waiting for my sister.. hehehehe I remember you as Chapel prefect, and having that you and Ifeanyi had my back, no one could mess with me in ELSS, I was the freaking kings son then.. and even when they were flogging for Songs of Praise on assembly, you always found a way to sneak me in.. Oshheey Chapel Sister 419 toh sure…

Sister Sister.. Without you, we would starve.. Without you, we would not eat Archi, and Ofe Aku, and all those ghen ghen food that we only eat in our dreams.. Without you Nne, we would not eat these meals at home.. Sister sister you Rock. However Sister sister, you haf big eyes and great taste oh, and for that I love you more.. You always have those grande Ideas like "Junior lets eat Sharwama", "Junior lets cook something special", "Junior lets do this for this person.." and my I always appreciate each time you did these, cause regardless that we used to check all our pockets insearch of Ego to furnish our grande ideas, it warms my heart  to know that even though we aint rich yet, having you makes us feel as wealthy as one can be as you have a heart of gold.

Sister Sister.. You are my mother, our mother, our friend… The lof nwantintin that you show to us is enormous as you haf time and time again given your all to make us eat.. There is no one like like you sister.. Not now, not ever Nwanyi Oma! Otunne toh Sure… Sometimes when they shout on ya head, as all of us, I always haf your back cause I know you will haf mine too.. Cause I know you can do no wrong.. Osheeeeyyy Angel Dr. Duru :) Mbok Dont let ya head swell oh! :). Sister Sister You Rock,  and I pray that when the time comes for me to enter Life imprisonment sorry I meant get married, I will find a woman that will just be like my you my lovely sister sister.. You are the best Nne, and no one comes close.. Jilda has come the closest,  but no maRRa my lof for her yeah, she wasn’t like you.. You are my Numero uno.. The kween of my heart, my belle and my life…  Sister Sister, you sha know you are the pastor of our house nah?! The Scabasher! The Prayer warrior and the Preacher preacher.. If I will ever forget any of your many many words of advice or many many Preaching yeah.. I will never forget these great words below:

“JUNIOR, FOOD IS READY”


Ossssheey turn Up!!!.. Thank you for the past 7 minutes of your time #YnCGang, you do us a great honor.. My prayer for you is that going into this week yeah, rain will not fall on you when you are trekking with your starched cloth, hence leaving you like a wet chicken.. and that you will always haf reasons to say Ooossshheey tun uP!

Blogger Stats:

-You guys need to Read this Post by Favour: Its called How to be Nigerian,..  Aswear it’s the dopest ish I haf read all April.

-I met one knew DoroFineGeh… her name is Tomi Molola.. and she has this post about A-Z of life in Lagos.. She is funny like kilode.. Aswear, you will like her... Is it me or all the Tomilola’s on Blogsville are smart and pretty cool like kilode.. I mean check: Tomilola Lawal, Tomilola Escada, and now this new Tomi.. its official, my second sons daughter name must be Tomi.

- I haf met 2 new ladies that are officially bursting my head and they Toinlicious, Calabar geh and E-Rella… **Winks Yeah I know I said 2, but you know ehn.. Me and Toin haf an understanding above the understanding of men.. I like that lady like Kilode although now that she has plenRRy ghen ghen boyfriendsssssss she don’t haf me time no more.. **Crying in Catalan.. But its fine…

P.S: I need a loan oh gang.. CC Sykik and all my bank people… I promise I will pay back, I need to build bridges to my future.. Ehmm for Collateral ehnnn, can you manage Ice the blogger?! Okay having that his head is counterfeit hehehe na play oh! Can I add iMannie and my PS2 on top of him?! hehehe I will not run away I promise… **Whispers Gang it is like Access Bank did me ATM Christmas last week oh! I am not sure. The money e haf go shaa…


Instagram: youngandconfused_byjdb


#Udo #ItcanonlybeGOD

28 comments:

  1. Great thoughts, and love showering over your big sis...good stuff -all cause of free cooking, yes?. And oh nice photos. Have a cool week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooossshhheeeeyyy Turn up!!! Bloggoratti toh usre is in the building
      ladies and gentlemen... **wears cheeky smile... bet of course nah sir... Food is life... **whispers the prime reason for this post is so she will cut down on the "Junor do this" "Junior do that errands and chores"... I love her like kilode... Thanks Oga Boss for the love and support in theassing days... I am humbled to a fault sir aswear.... Oooosshhheeeyy Turn up? BLOGGORATTI toh sure is here... and the crowd goes Yeeeeaaahhhh mehn....

      Delete
  2. Hope sister sister has read this... too adorable!. Is she married? No.
    I want to say a big prayer for her: I decree your engagement - wedding to the riGhtest man asap. Sister sister you must get married 'cos now that Duru has no house chore to do, it's official Woman - finding - pursuing round town. But I know you won't take my advice 'cos it seems you like Duru more 'brother'. ...hehe
    It's all good, me need a sister like you ooh, lie down, press phone, then hear Food is ready... Chai too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hhehehehehheheheheheheheh Amen oh Rella toh sure baje baje... **whispers my sister read your comment and was cracking up like kilode... hahahahhahahah you are Epic aswear... A loud Amen to your prayers oh... bet wait oh...bia are you for or against me mbok?!.. mbok dont come and pour sand inside my Ijebu garri oh, now that i am enjoying my pressing phone, mbok dont come and scarra my grrooovvveee for me oh... **winks thanks for coming by bubba, right now i am smiling so hard my cheeks hurt... Ooossshhheey Turn Up... you rock aswear... Epic...lmao Epic..

      Delete
  3. Wo! Nicw write up about your sister Duru.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooohhhh my Lily... how are you Baby mi?! Aaawwwggghhhh thanks for the love... I am thankful to GOD that you can relate to my confusions.. **whispers i dont like my sister thaf much jo.. **wears cheeky smile... she just got lucky today so i wrote about her **winks... Thanks for coming by baby mi, you rock aswear... your comments always leave me blushing bae,..

      Delete
  4. *wipes tears* sisters are irreplaceable. They picture melted my heart. And obviously you are a foodie. Ahnan half the reason you appreciate your sister is because of food. Smh. You sef learn how to cook. Thanks for the shout out dear, *wipes tears again*. I've been waiting for you to post since. Ahnan is that how you used to do? Take time oh


    Molola's Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ehen nah... my sister kuku knows that the first and major reason i love her to the ends of the earth and back is because of food... you need to see the kind of suffer head we used to suffer when she travels... Chiso forgeRRabout it... it is a biafra something :(... Foodie is an understatement bubba, i am the president of Foodie Association of Nigeria (F.A.N)... Lagos branch... **winks thank you so much for the love bae, thanks fo4 making me smile like a fish in all the while... i mean meeting you has me feeling in a very special ghen ghen way... ooossshhheeyyy Turn Up...

      Bae, about the post...biko haf mercy, i post only On mondays.. however my ghen ghen partner Maryam posts on Wednesdays so please come around for hers... she is amazing aswear.. far beRRa a writer than i am... Thank you Tomi for loving me.... you rock aswear... Ooossshhheeey Turn Up...

      Delete
  5. Aww, let somebody come and wash me like this too o. Your sister is def adorbs. She reminds of me of one of my sisters too #Blessed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehhehehehehhejejehe ahan nah Egbon... i am not washing her nah, i am just ironing her with spray starch... lmao... Funny thing yeah is that you kinda remind me of my sister... **wears Mr. Nigeria smile... you own a permanent place in my heart ToyoN aswear... Oooosshhhheey Turn Up...

      Delete
  6. Choi!! not everyone can appreciate their sister o. Be making me feel like I have a brother that wee burst my head like this.
    You can shine teeth for Africa tho.

    Please click on my name for Fashion/Fitness/Beauty tips

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwwgghhhhh you seem like an amazing beauRRiful lady... amma zoom over to ya blog ASAP, and hopefully j will be your blogger brother... how does that sound as for a proposa Baby mi?!.. **winks.... @shining teeth. Hehhehehehehehehehe Pat thats my selling point nah, i haf no option B... **winks thanks for coming by Bubba, and for the love and support... you rock aswear... Oooossshhheey Turn uP...

      Delete
  7. My first comment got missing mscheeeew. Big Sisters are the best jooooor.... Small sisters are also cool. Duru u suppose kn whats up.

    Ehen shey na my head u wan use collect loan.... Thunder wey go fire u still dey do press up for Imo State... Go ask of ori obi bi market... Na that side I'm dey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahaha lmao... Ice Baba you know ysah, i was actually looking forward to your comment... lmao... I knew you would crack me up...you be real craze man aswear... just know say this year ehn, I go do you shege shege for blogger .. **winks...

      Delete
  8. Yes o. Sisters, no matter that they get on our nerves, we still love them. That piece of moin moin has me thinking I might be making some this weekend. ������ I like that u wrote washed plate. Lol lemme ask who will come and go and wash your plate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And she is baaaaacccccccckkkk..... Yels oh Egbon Ausserehl... Sisters rock on all levels aswear.... i mean they are basically irreplacable biko... ah!! Plate . Unwashed ke?! Hhhhmmmnnnn That one alone can cause WW5 in our house... my sister can draw your ears from dreamland to the reality called the kitchen just so you come wash ya plate oh... she no dey take that one play sam sam....

      It feels good to know that you are back on here Bubba.. i haf missed you and Egbon Clara like kilode **shines 32 and half teeth.... :)

      Delete
  9. duruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sometimes i think you have read dale carnegie's ' how to win friends and influence people" your sis is cute though and you guys have a nyc set of dentition... ok... i ve exams bye...

    Three sixty five days and counting…
    I’m hid in some strange county
    Married to a man who’s married to cows,
    And treats me like the rest of the cows.

    But he’s better father than fatherland,
    Who forgot my story ere it ever began, ( IN MEMORY OF THE CHIBOK GIRLS)
    Click 365 DAYS LOST; LETTER FROM A CAPTIVE to read more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and oh ... fanks for the mention... xoxox

      Delete
    2. Hehehheheheheheh you know yeah Favor, i actually have read that ghen ghen book... in www.sykik.blogspot.com 's voice... oh my days; you are a really awesomely ghen ghen someboRRy oh... shuo.... iFear **winks... about the teeth, no oh Bubba, na PhotoShopping oh **wears cheeky smile, they are not nice like that mbok... plus me and Dr. Duru are rehearsing for Close Up modelling job, so we haf to practice hard... **shines teeth... Thank you for your kind comment bubba, it h, me smiling...

      Kindly lemme tell you something bubba.... Just like Egbin Clara yeah, you came down here and everything became brand new... You Rock baby mi, aswear. And the crowd geos Oooossshhheeey Turn Up...

      Delete
  10. awwwww this is too cute.! lovely writeup.!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooossshhheeeyyyyy Turn up..Thank GOD you could relate to our confusion Ifiok.... you are the best Bubba.... Welcome on board the confused and young blog **wears most charming Mr. Nigeria smile.... please i beg you in the name of Desmond Elliot, dont leave us oh... please join the #YnCGang, no need to buy form, just join... :)... please oya **In Banky W's voice... Dont break whats left of my heart... **shines teeth.... please oh...Dont go...

      Delete
    2. Ooooossshhheeeyyyyy Turn up..Thank GOD you could relate to our confusion Ifiok.... you are the best Bubba.... Welcome on board the confused and young blog **wears most charming Mr. Nigeria smile.... please i beg you in the name of Desmond Elliot, dont leave us oh... please join the #YnCGang, no need to buy form, just join... :)... please oya **In Banky W's voice... Dont break whats left of my heart... **shines teeth.... please oh...Dont go...

      Delete
  11. Your sister is fab! My brothers cook o... I cannot come and kill myself in the kitchen. Last last, family is everything.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Life imprisonment, the warden that will marry you, sorry girl that will marry you better have strength ohh cos your mouth fit kill person.
    Wishing your sister the best in life, hope she doesn't marry someone that would give her trouble like you.
    Duru you sef, your reply is longer than the original comment, I give you leg. Hope our war is still on oh, cos me I've not even started....
    Divadiari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awwwww....you seem so happy she is back eh....Phew!!! I think I had to read this post like 3 times, I got lost in between and I was like, 'Okay hold up, reverse, what are we talking bout again?'....hehe.....I get so absentminded lately...How are you Papi....

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello I'am Chris !
    I suggest you to publicize your blog by registering on the "directory international blogspot"
    The "directory" is 19 million visits, 193 Country in the World! and more than 18,000 blogs. Come join us, registration is free, we only ask that you follow our blog
    You Have A Wonderful Blog Which I Consider To Be Registered In International Blog Dictionary. You Will Represent Your Country
    Please Visit The Following Link And Comment Your Blog Name
    Blog Url
    Location Of Your Country Operating In Comment Session Which Will Be Added In Your Country List
    On the right side, in the "green list", you will find all the countries and if you click them, you will find the names of blogs from that Country.
    Imperative to follow our blog to validate your registration.Thank you for your understanding
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/
    Happy Blogging
    ****************
    Thank you for following my blog - it is greatly appreciated! :o)
    i followed your blog, please follow back
    ++++++++++++++++

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats to your sister she has always been an exceptional person and I know she will marry someone who will treat her as the queen she is. She was always a family minded person.

    ReplyDelete