Monday, 6 April 2015

Hi guys!




 I am super excited....
Thank God Monday is finally here and to top it up, its a special Monday(Easter things). How is the celebration going? Trust we all having fun?! If u Av some excess rice at home, please people like us wouldn't mind, send me your address...lol










Okay! Sir Duru thank u so much for this opportunity. When he approached me to write on his blog, I had mixed feelings. Am like, WHY ME? Things became more complicated when he told me about THE PROPOSAL IDEA, am like this bros ehhh! But u know what guys? I admired his zeal. He was so full of life and ready to give this idea a shot. What more could I do? Duru, am so proud of you, you saw it, and you went all out to make it happen thank you for this opportunity.
 To we all who have been "wanting" and "dreaming" to do something, maybe to start a business or write an exam or e.t.c. JUST DO IT! Duru is an example. There is no doubt he is going places and even in spite of his joking and all, he is a guy with big stuffs inside.




To all who have supported this blog, by reading and exhausting your MBs, by posting comments, by voting...WE ARE SO GRATEFUL. BUT WE MAY STILL VOTE FOR THE BLOG AS IT WILL CLOSE TODAY BY 11:59PM. THANK YOU.






















BUSINESS FOR TODAY




 Hi Friends!
My name is Mariam,
 I am young but I am not confused. You know why? Because my confused days are over. However if there is anyone who hasn't been confused about something in their lives before, please hola at me, I would like to meet you, your kind is rare.




It seems like we all at some point have been confused, some people are even still confused about their purpose, career, academics, relationships, family and alot about life. The obvious question is WHY THE CONFUSION?
To be CONFUSED is to be LOST.
An old secondary school mate of mine came to see me at work, its been years since we last saw and you can be sure that we had a lot of catching up to do. He gisted with me what he had gone through shortly after our exams. He said due to the fact that he had failed a number of times, he was so depressed and he didn't understand why he was living so he attempted to take his life. he decided to take overdose of a drug his mom usually took to sleep well so he went out to different drug stores to get this drug which he believed will help him die fast.  But guess what, all the drug stores he checked asked him for a doctor's prescription which he didn't have so they didn't sell to him. But notice that all the times his mother sent him to buy, they never asked for a prescription, but why this "faithful" day? Only a lost, confused and hopeless person will attempt suicide...dont you think so? This story may sound crazy but am sure there are many young people like this friend of mine. CONFUSED


In his fury he cried out and said, God, since you didn't allow me take my life then tell me what your PURPOSE for me is.... The rest like they say is history. He is now a graduate of Economics and hearing him speak, I knew he was going to be a great guy.




THE INTERESTING THING ABOUT BEING CONFUSED IS THAT IT HELPS YOU FIND YOUR WAY THROUGH, YOU ARE PUSHED TO FIND ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS IN YOUR HEART. BUT THEN, THE BAD NEWS IS THAT NOT EVERYONE EVENTUALLY GETS CLARITY.
A man who hasn't discovered purpose is bound to be confused. Why do you think relationships between two people who don't have any sense of purpose never lasts long or amounts to anything productive? Its because they are confused. I am sorry but the truth is that we have confused students, confused graduates, confused teachers, confused couples.





This is the equation LIFE - PURPOSE = CONFUSION & LACK OF PRODUCTIVITY.
The question is: do you know WHY YOU ARE YOU? DO YOU KNOW WHY YOU ARE STUDYING THAT COURSE? DO YOU KNOW WHY YOU ARE IN THAT RELATIONSHIP? WHY ARE YOU DOING WHAT YOU ARE DOING?
You may think, must I have a reason for living? Well, yes you must. It will go along way in helping you set your priorities and help you focus. Believe me guys, a life with a clearly defined purpose is always worth living.





How do you discover purpose? Connect to your source and your questions about you will be answered and gradually with time, the things you are confused about will become clear. The truth is that you can NEVER know a product better than the manufacturer that's why for every product you buy, there is always a producer's manual. Self discovery and self development are also very important.







My confused days are over because I am plugged to my source and He is Helping me with the reasons why He made me. I may still have some areas that I am not clear about but well, I am not as confused as many years back...lol...
Enjoy the rest of your week and live purposefully!

Love you all!
Please send your posts. Lets learn from you. What have you been confused about?







9 comments:

  1. Miriammmmmmmmmm girl your good..... okay let me say your doing well.
    Sweetheart everyone has been confused before and I can say I've been the most confused as I was growing up. Now that I'm old*lol* I find clarity and light on the things that made me so confused.... i didnt get here on my own I decided to trust the source of light and life.
    i love this post♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great and inspiring thoughts, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For a ist post, I will say good job
    Fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks very sharing Miriam, am just beginning to have a clearer purpose in life.


    Rellanaija.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Rella.i appreciate u too. N buiti, thank u. N Lohla, would have loved to hear your opinion too... @blogoratti, thanks for taking your time to read...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmmm...The beautiful Eagle, thank you for sharing, thank you for contributing, thank you for your kind words...you are a shining star, n u can only shine brighter n brighter....

    Once again, thank u guys!
    Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Purpose is a continuous process. I am still discovering my purpose. It may vear a little bit to the left or right but somehow arrival at a destination is a sure thing. Like the saying goes, if life hands you lemons, you make lemonades with it......... Make the best out of every situation and the confusion will disperse......

    Happy Easter

    ReplyDelete
  8. thoughtful






    Yes, you’re my brother b’fore we’re born,
    Before that day we’re sent to live.
    You said goodbye and picked a womb.
    Your mother was a mongoloid.
    I said goodbye and picked a womb.
    My mother was a fine negroid.
    Our many playmates too chose their wombs.
    And their mothers were caucasoid.
    Click LETTER FROM A GHOST to read.

    ReplyDelete