Monday, 25 May 2015

Angel or Demon?!


Pre-script: I dedicate this post to Esther KoKo.. **Tongue out at Egbon Toin.. I love you, and I miss you :(.. You will be alright bae.. I Pinky swear… Mbok have you met this ghen ghen blogger called Sunshine.. Please please please.. if you havent.. Please go to her Blog.. She is full of life and has a ghen ghen aura around her.. **Oya back to sober mood.


… and the last Generator came to a silent halt… the sun had gone dark… Duru looked at his Ukraine Aba Rubber brown watch, 12: 23 PM it read… it was all so dark.. there was nothing.. not one ray of light shining.. Everyone was indoors as the beast with 7 heads called fuel Scarcity scavaged the roads of Lagos and Abuja… no BoRRy knew what to do.. All hiding place were occupied to the brim…

The end was here.. 
**The Good Bad and Ugly Sound track plays in the background…GHEN GHEN

The chaff had been seperated from the wheat… Before all this Chaos occurred.. DURU ADOLPHUS JNR. his Father, Sister, Wajilda  and the entire Family and loved ones, plus all the gehs he was trying to toast and a selected chosen ones had made it to heaven (ehen before nko?!) .. they had been taken up singing Hallelujah..  They had Raptured.. The few that were left were left with hunger, Fear and… CCcuuuutttttttt…. **Cleans sweat.. Oya it haf do.. It is becoming too scray.. hehehe Turn uP! Turn uP! Ladies and gentlemen.. What gwan fam?! Mehnn as I was writing the above lines ehn.. my heart sef was beating kpo kpo di kpo kpo di kpo kpo di kpo kpo di kpo kpo kpo kpo…  As in it was 2 times faster sef like a man trying to haf sex for the first time.. I mean  after Rapture yeah, life would be fucking scary.. I was earlier talking to Toin while I was sending a financial Email (of money that I haf never touched in my WHOLE LIFE) which needed full attention.. **Ehmmmnn Onyibo call it Multitasking.. and I told Toin that if the world Ends today yeah.. What will pain me passsss is the fact that I have been celibate for too many months.. I mean I don’t think they do the do in Heaven nah.. **In one 19 year olds voice I used to know.. Oh well… Me I dunno for you oh! But me I am a Heaven Candidate… **Shines teeth…


So Ifeanyi  Ubah of capitol Oil became a man of Charity and patriotism overnight and has chosen to go against the CABAL of which I suspect T-Notes is part of  **Wears Evil grin.. and has decided to distribute fuel regardless of the marketers being on strike.. Many have called him out.. Calling him a snake in green grass, a blatant politician seeking glory… Even Schwaztzineger my APC office Colleague that can Argue for Africa said Billionaire Ubah he is doing all this to avoid Jail Term as eFFeryBoRRy is suspecting GMB to be **In Asa’s voice..  a Jailer... Me I just taya.. Sitting here a couple of minutes to lunch ( when I get to eat Afang soup ** licks lips) which I unfortunately wont be going for :(, cause I am saving money for all them ridiculous transporters I am typing this post, I ask myself… Which is Ifeanyi Ubah?!?! An Angel or a Demon..

Wait first, you sev that is paying full attention to this post, which one are you?! Me sef, which one am I?! An Angel or a Demon? If the world ended now yeah, where would we go?! Heaven or Hell?! Mehnnn me I know I am far from a saint.. Soteyyyyy if they call the first 1 Billion-Trillion righteous people in the world ehnnn, I no dey there sam sam… cause I am a sinner by default… But lemme ask you a kind kweshion.   A young man who wants to CONSENTiously sleep with as many women as possible before he hits 27, who helps women who their husbands leave at home and go sleeping with other ladies in the name of business trips.. That young man who makes these wives feel like women again but still goes to the GROTTO  to pray every Monday and goes to his cupboard to kneel and beg the heavens for forgiveness after every act of fornication and Adultery.. Which is he?! Angel or Demon?!

A 24 year old who writes Dud Cheques to defraud people but still goes ahead to pay his tithe and give Thanksgiving after every sure deal. Ooorrr… in a more detailed manner.. A man who inflates the values of projects by adding 3 extra zeros to a contract sum all in a bid to buy himself and his Dad a new land at  Ajah Free trade zone area, an I- Vtec  or a Mercedes or a RangeRover or an iPhone 6 and a playstation 4 :), but still goes to the Hospice at Surulere to make those orphaned children smile with gifts and tips the attendants with 500 Naira bills.. The man that gives his money (stolen or not) to help widows in his village at Umuaka yet still.. Which is he?! Angel or Demon?

A Brother who preaches the gospel daily, holds house fellowship on his street changing lives for the better, and goes to Church every Sunday all suited up that he looks like a Christmas Tortoise and sweats like fish outta water all cause he wears a bullet proof in the name of 3 piece suit and packs cream on his hair..  Wishing the blessings of our ALMIGHTY CREATOR  AND EVER LIVING AND TRUE KING to all and sundry.. And then bam on Monday morning changes his time of resumption from 10 AM to 7: 45 AM on the register at the  office’s security Post.. Did I forget to say he also makes MAD unprotected love to the Choir mistress at the back of the Drama costume room weekly after Sunday service.. Which is he?! Angel or Demon?!

A girl who prophesies undying love for a young man in University just because she wants to use him as boy-boy through Uni.. and the Mumu+ode+anumpama Ewu-Gambia+Oloshi boy is in turn collecting school fees per semester (instead of Yearly) from his single father all in the name of **In Tiwa Savage’s voice “my Darling.. I will do anything for you” .. only to later find out that his lover geh goes to Tinapa and Golden Tulip et all every weekend with a man old enough to be her father and who makes love to her in the back of his **in T-Notes voice…  bad Ass 4x4 Range Rover Evogue, and then on Wednesday she goes to church and sings soprano and he sings bass that makes the pulpit flood with new believers  and converts, putting eachother's “School sweet heart’s” picSHurs all over Instagram..  Which are they?! Angels or Demons?!

A young man who prophesies undying love for a sexy geh he met lori Instagram like i recently did **Winks all just because he wants to sleep with her, and even goes as far as claiming he is a virgin where as he has a Wife and 3 Children at Owerri?! And the woman who consents cause boRRy no be fire wood.. Which are they?!  Angels or Demons?!

Truth is I don’t geRRit… Truth is I dunno know.. Truth is I am too Young and confused to understand… Why I can be so Dirty yet so pure.. Why the same very man who many would adore and look up to with respect could still be a DEVIL in hiding.. I very recently was  very HORNY as usual  craving  at midnight, and to that effect I updated my display picSHur lori whatsapp to one of a man and a woman sharing an Uuugghh aaahhhh.. Uuuugghh aahhhh moment of ecstasy..  a YnC reader saw it and said she lost respect for me that day.. And I was like Respect?! Really?! cause I chose to be myself?! Nawa oh! So sitting on this Jangolova chair with my cha-cha White AF-1 kicks that I stole money to buy last Friday, I ask myself, which is preferable?! An Angel  under a Demons cloak, or a Demon under an Angel’s Wings?!

The source of my confusion today is simple… I used to be very clean.. like a white cloth on the outside but a scarlet red blood stained man on the inside.. I was the one that went “Damn! She is such a sinner”.. The one that would ban all the cultists I knew from coming to my Room in Uni and defriend them on Facebook… the one who insulted all the runs gehs..  all cause I saw ONLY the Demon in them.. Who was I to do so?! Was I not a demon myself all along?! Was I not a demon in the making?! Not cause I am currently outta control.. But cause a true show of a Demon is to condemn and judge another rather than show love…

Lord JESUS my savior and king was a true Angel.. Cause Niccodemus, Mary Magdalene, the 10 lepers and the so called “unclean” yeah, it was to them he showed the most LOVE… So if the Chief.. no Scratch that.. if the KING of Angels can show so much love and see the good in all men… If he could see an Angel in every Demon.. Who am I to do otherwise?!

Looking inwardly yeah, what are you?! Angel or Demon?! The world is really ending soon.. and I hope I get laid again before then oh! :D  But from now till then yeah.. You decide where you wanna stand. With Angels or with Demons.. But while you do.. Pleases choose right.

Thank you for the past 7 minutes of your time Gang.. You do us at Young and confused /The BLOG/ a great Honor with it… My prayer for you going into this week is that you wiihhh not have a reason to trek, swim or Jug from CMS to Eko- Hotel roundabout due to Fuel Scarcity and be using #FitFam to be deceiving ya self. #FitFam ko, #PhatFarm ni?!

P.S: 2: 15 PM, heard they just called off the strike.. :) We all just moved from Hell to Purgatory in Lagos.. ** Runs away...

Oya Blogger Stats.. The post e haf too one kain.

Most of my peeps from Uni are really getting in on the swing of Blogger.. annnnddddd.. one of my Day 1 crushes recently got back on active blogging and she be bursting my head still.. her name is Ella iTrip iBlush… Ella is a fantastic blogger and she writes it as she thinks it..  She kinda writes like the ghen Esther.. I really do enjoy her reality posts… She bad like that.. Please swing in to say Hello if you can.

Ms TLG is baccccccckkk.. Now I have 3 very favorite Blogs from the blog Generation before ours; Ms TLG’s, Mzz Sykik’s and **Drum Roolllllll my Toinlicious Toin.. I loooovvveeee Toin! Although she is now insulting me Non-stop lori  WhatsApp.. I love her still..  Ehen! Ms TLG is on fire Gang, and she is dropping gist as it is hot.. Please do well to enjoy it. She has this very ghen ghen post up already. I am thrilled.

Modupe Abolade. You know ehn Gang.. There is someRRin about being young.. and it the fact that you have your entire life ahead of you… Now Mo. is my Baby and I love her scaRRa.. she is back on Blogsville after a very Annoying Hiatus that I haven’t forgiven her for  **wears straight face.. Please show this geh who means a part of me like Itimi and Sophie, if you can, and I will always love you.




#Udo #ItcanonlybeGOD 

17 comments:

  1. Deep post, lovely write up as usual. I'm actually YnC about this post. Lemme ponder over it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwwggghhh Morayo.. Truly ehnn.. I cannot appreciate you enough..you have moved from being just another reader to being a true sister and a true friend.. #MyRideorDieBubba You are a blessing rayo, I tell you... and heaven bless the day I met you Bubba... I am still thinking of a perfect way to say Thank you.. You are amazing Baby mi.. Thank you for loving us.. and the crowd goes.. Awwwwwgggghhh..

      Delete
  2. What goes on in that head of yours man? So sporadic! One minute you are talking about Jesus and heaven and the next you are crying cos you haven't had enough lashing in a while.. God help you And I am an angel psam psam!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Angel ko, Angel ni?! Ifaye that you, Rella of the gods.. Ifaye that you are an Angel.. Inshort if ye are an Angel.. then me ehnn.. I go be Arch Angel no ni.. **os Collar. heheheheheh Mehn baby mi, you dont wanna know what happens in my head oh! its a freaking freak show.. Its like the wind.. Sometimes its calm sea Breeze, other times its a Whirl wind.. other times is a Hurricane tha t is outta control and makes my BoRRy to be raging.. Its crazy Bubba, Trust me... It is well oh Rella.. In other news..We need to meet oh Rella.. and you are paying for the Lunch... I soooo need to get ya Autograph.. Pretty Please?! So?!

      Delete
    2. You already know we aren't ever meeting in person until the day you are getting married and we both know that could take another 10-15 years.. hahahaha. Kikikiki..

      Delete
  3. Nice one bro, I was really touched by this post.

    www.icelaw.me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmmmmmmmmmaaaaa nigga For days.. Thanks Ice Armani.. So you get heart wey this post fit Touch.. Shuo! A neFer hexSpeRRed that oh.. heheheheheheheheh **Winks.. Thanks for always Boss... You na Chief opf Staff.. Inshort after Buhari na Osinbanjo.. aaannndd after Osinbanjo na You.. **lifts hands up..

      Delete
  4. Serious food for thought.... We would all like to think we fall under the 'angel' side of the divide.......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Calabar Gal toh sexy.. Truly Bubba.. We all want to be sinners but called saints, we all want to "Chop" life yet still be seen as perfectly clean without blemish.. It is well oh! Thanks for always making me Blush Calabar Gal toh sure.. you Rock...

      Delete
  5. Hmmmm Duruuuu what can I say, you have summed it up finish. Nobody is perfect, you just highlighted human nature. Ying yang, Dr jekyl and Mr Hyde... we all have our good abd bad sides, which is why we have laws and are thought moral ethics from day one so as to make a conscious effort to being of upright character. Some people are good at it, some are struggling while some are total failures. Which are you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehehehehehe I sincerely tell you from the buttom of my heart Lola that I am TOTAL FAILURE at morals oh! heheheheheh it is well oh! I like that you used this phrase "Conscious Effort".. I think on the long run yeah.. Thats what it sums up to.. Thats what it all boils down to.. Deciding to Try.. Trying to Try.. and Doing the Do not to do the Don't.. It is well Bubba.. Looohhhllllaaaaa.. I am over excited to read your comment.. E haf tey oh.. **Crying in French.. How are you Lola toh Sure?! Please dont leave us alone again oH! Pleaseeeeeee... **Winks..

      Delete
  6. No one is completely evil/good...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True that Otunne.. I guess all we can do is Try.. How are you Ada?! I am smiling cause of you right now.. You are just a cute someboRRy shhhaaaa.. iBlush..

      Delete
  7. Thought provoking!

    Call for self examination!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Later you'll say I broke your heart. You're always loving one woman or the other. Shior

    ReplyDelete
  9. The reality of human nature! Welcome bros! Lmao(new word I picked up) Its basically like judging someone over something really nasty they do but then there is something totally nasty in your life which another would judge you for abi?

    ReplyDelete
  10. The truth is the society castigates demons hence the reason why a lot of people like to appear as angels even if their heart is black.
    Its just easier i guess to pretend to be what society wants.
    If people judged less there will be less pretence.

    ReplyDelete