Monday, 25 May 2015

Internal CONFUSED Memorandum...


To all ghen ghen members of the ordinary YnC  Gang

If you are in Nigeria yeah, and you are reading this ehn, then I am glad to inform you that you are still one of the few that survived the #PetrolCalypse of last weekend.. Mehn at a Time I thought the world was ending.. **Crying in spanish.. I am thankful for ya life eh and that of ya battery… Kindly be informed that Duru  (who is confused normally) will be unable to put up the Monday post before 8AM today due to the below:

Duru is currently in a state of Hooompaloompa.. as he has little Fuel left in his Fathers  generator as 1 litter is Naira 300 in Festac… he has no Money as salary e haf finish.. No GehFriend… Hasn’t seen NEPA Light in the last 2 days 12 hours fourteen minutes, the water in his fathers house e haf finish so he has been fetching H2O from the well sinceeee.. and now has muscles like The Rock :(, he still has not gotten laid since 19kokoro cause all the gehs are doing Nyanga and want to either eat free money THAT HE DOESN’T HAVE, or get married that IS NOT EVEN AN OPTION NOW.. **Yimu 

In the light of the above.. My confusion just as my cravings have reached its peak, and it is wrong for a man to be confused, frustrated  and Horny at the same time.

We sincerely apologize for this post to those who might be offended by my sincerity, and we promise to put up a post once I have fuel to put in my brain…

Thank you for the past 7 minutes of your time Gang.. Esther Koko, Oga Boss Alphasoar , Funmi toh sure and all those accurate time keepers wihh not talk now. You guys do me a great honor with your time, love and support. I am the most worthless NOTHING without you guys

P.S: I plan to go to the photo studio on my way back from the 8-5 today to take some picSHUrs and will try my bestest best to put up a post before Dawn today .. In the words of the great, smart, sexy DoroCuteandClassy plus ever beauRRiful someboRRy called Eniwealth  (whose picSHur is on my Template as her beauRRy trips me.. )"Thank you for always gang.." You guys rock… Lemme go and drink coffee, try and hustle money to buy a Q10 and a Star Times decoder.. and go and look for woman to disturb on Facebook Messanger or Whatsapp… hehehe **Tongue out Maybe I will be better after wards.. Oya bye bye. See you before Dawn insha Allah


Oya no vex, 1 more play play shenanigan :p... 

"If Bae that I dont have.. tells you: Duru No sex till you turn on the gen and put on the Airconditioner..  Mehnn Clean your eyes with Tura Soap and water so it shines brightly.. look bae in the eyes koro koro and tell her.. Baby I Love you with all my heart yeah.. but I am going Celibate till May 29, cause #AintNobodygotFuelforthat :*"

HashTag by the legendary @Frankdonga


#Udo #ItcanonlybeGOD

12 comments:

  1. LOL @ Look BAE in the eyes..... Seriously - Aint nobody got fuel at all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehehehehehehhe Aswear Calabar geh.. the thing e e haf taya me oh! I woke up by 4 AM on Monday and looking through my room window yeah.. All i saw was "Darkness upon the face of the entire Festac" heheheheh We shall survive.. We shall thrive.. This too shall pass Insha Allah... Thanks for coming by Bubba.. You are just an AMAZING someboRRy.. Words fail me to be grateful enough for your support :* You Rock Calabar geh, aswear you do. Ooooosssshhheeey..

      Delete
  2. Hoompaloompa. Reminds me of Charlie and the chocolate factory. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe Abi oh! i dunno how that phrase came to my head though **Covers face... but it perfectly described my then state of mind.. You are just an Angel Lux. That you accept my confused confusions makes me adore you more... **Oya chop hug.. :) You Rock bubba...

      Delete
  3. All I need is your daddy's contact. I need to tell him to start thinking of a way to send you out of that house. Cos do I feel it's one of the bedrooms you bring Simbi and Ribena in to catch fun.. nah I know you wouldn't do that. Good boy! See ya later

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehehehehehehehehehhehe+ heheheheheheh+ hhahahahahahaha Rellla oh!!!! ya just an Antelope... aswear.. :) Kai Heavens bless the day I met you Bubba.. You are just amazing i tell you.. Amazing.. Ehn!!! Bring them to which house?! his house?! Shey You want my father to kihh me ni?! Mehn if i try that one ehnn, na that day them go eject me from my Mansion room, and gimme a carton to start sleeping in by the gate.. **Shines teeth.. Plus that my yeye close that go and haf too many Aproko.. they wihh just finish my Career with Amebo.. So to my house i am a true VIRGIN.. leave am like that biko.. :) I love you scaRRa Rella.. :)

      Delete
  4. The end is indeed near. I like the perspective, and the photos of you dressed in black -which I assume projects the demon, and the one in white- which is angelic and pure right?
    But jokes aside, I have read so much about the current state of affairs..or #PetrolCalypse if you may, its saddening how we got to this present point really. Its all over the news here, shame indeed.
    Well life goes on.

    Moving forward, I see you've changed your template...who's the lucky gal this time around Mr.?
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heheheheheheheheheheh Blogorattii for President of Blogsville.. Mbok can i be your campaign manager?! Aswear if you contest yeah, you are gonna win hands down... No one else comes close in coordination, consistency, encouragement to go on and support Oga boss.. Thanks for always Chief of Staff.. Mehn Oga Boss.. Just so you know yeah, i had to take off my confused Bracelet and Wrist watch to reply this ya comment.. So Braccceee yaself.. Yeah... Truly, the Black Demon depicts that there is good in us all, and same with the White Angel... showing that none of us has a clean slate...

      About Nigeria.. The current situation is beyond sad.. Truly BlogoraTTi baba, i wonder how we got here, as to me yeah, we have hit lowest of low...... Its day 4 and still no power... But who do i blame?! no! more like who is to blame?! The government?! for leading us so poorly and raping us daily of our funds?! or the masses who just have gotten tired of this life and choose to accept it just as it comes... Everyone says we need a revoluton like that of Ghana, but who will effect it?! Who will be our J.K Rawlings?! Truly Boss.. We have a long way to go as a nation, and at this rate yeah, from where my confused mind is sitting and sighting... we havent even started the journey but are only currently lacing our boots... #GODhelpNigeria.

      About the Template.. **Covers face... Mehn Boss.. You know your brother nah, i only have eyes for the beauRRiful in mind and face.. Thats the amazing beutiful, sexy, and awesomely smart Eniola of www.eniwealth79.blogspot.com she is my Instagram all time crush.. Mehn iTrip iFall iLike iSeeHerBoyFriend iRun.. hehehehhehehe Cheers Oga Boss.. Thanks for the support.. I mean you are one correct guy sir.. You really are sir... and the crowd goes... Ooooosssshhheeey..

      Delete
  5. This was fun to read....hehe....Thanks alot Papi for the wishes... **big teddy hug**

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yyyyaaaaayyyy.. She came by.. :) Thank you for accepting the wishes.. I played your 1 day distance Rule on you.. **Covers face heheheh **Winks.. Hope it worked?! Cheers Bubba.. Miss us..

      Delete
  6. lol! pls teach me how to laugh in Spanish or French 'cos that's what I need now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahhahahahahahah Yyyyyaaaaaayyy **Whispers.. When i woke up and saw that you dropped a comment yeah.. My face lit up like the sun.. iBlush... Thanks for coming by Mzz Cladora.. Please dont be a stranger no more nah.. Please join the YnC Gang full time.. Pretty please?! **Wears Puppy face.. :)

      Delete