Happyyyyyy New Month, Happy democracy, Happy half year, Happy everything worth celebrating! It's Month number 6 already. We @ YnC wish you all the very best. And to June Babies, Happy Birthday guys! We love you!
I guess it's that time in the Year when we need to sit down and evaluate ourselves. Well, this doesn't work for every individual but if you can please do.
Am not an expert in evaluation neither am i good with sticking to goals and plans but let me give some tips that i'll use myself and if you have suggestions, please post your comments.
- Sit down with a pen and paper or any writing material:sit down is highlighted because it's important your mind is at ease enough to think.
- Start out with the things you Said, thought, would love or wrote down to do this year.
- Cast your mind back looking at every month since the beginning of the year if your activities were geared towards realizing your set goals. And if they were time framed, some should be done by now.
- Write down the areas you are making progress in and decide to begin doing something about your other Goals TODAY.
Yeah, we shouldn't be too rigid with our goal. We should be flexible, some may not be forth coming, some outcomes you may not be able to influence. But do well to play your part.
- Write things down and dates. I mean everything. It's very helpful.
- Keep growing and advancing.
- Be happy, Smile and care for Others. Don't Forget, people and time are very Important.
Some of My Plans
- To resign at my Job: thats done
- To get a new Job: partly done.
- To reach out to more people: in progress.
- To travel: I felt I may need a break from Lagos: I haven't been able to do this oooo. But I should travel soon God's Grace.
The little while I have spent here on blogsville has been beautiful. Thank you for being there. And Mr Duru, thanks for the opportunity. Plus I must say, this wasn't part of my plan. It just happened! But I guess it falls under me wanting to reach out. So again Be Flexible and be S.M.A.R.T with your goals.
I would like to also add that my boss Duru has been very encouraging and supportive in KIND and in CASH oooo! Lol.
Much love people ....MariamOre.