Monday, 29 June 2015

Go.. Go.... Power Rangers.. ;)



Pre-Script: Thank you for always Gang... There is no us without you.. There is no #YncGang without you.. You make me wake up everyday of my life with a smile.. Y’all stick to us regardless our many many shenanigans and wahalasssss.. What am I without you guys.. What are we without you guys?!  NOTHING that’s what… Biko.. I beg you in swahili.. Don’t leave us eh.. Orrrr.. I will pursue you in your dream with broom and cane like Ijagz does… :D.. test me not.. I am Winchie Winchie like that…

**Rubs palms TogeRRa.. Its been long since I did this yeah.. but! Hey! **Singing in my 7 years old’s voice.. Go go power rangers! Pa ra ra ra ra ra.. Mighty morphing power rangerssss.. If you dunno this song ehnn **Takes off brown wrist watch.. Then you grew up at the wrong time.. **Full pun intended :) iKid… Turn uP Turn uP ladies and gentlemen.. What gwan gang?! Whats popping?! Kilo happen?! Whats SheleING?! Whats the koko?! Heheh Do you want the kokO?! Oya JdB geRRa hold of yA self.. Or you geRraRraHia.. So How was the weekend fam?! Hope y’all had a reason to Turn uP eh! Mehn mine was ghen ghen like that! Lemme tell you why.. the beautiful Seyram and I connected on anoRRa level.. iBlush.. theennnn... the legendary forever young and sexy KemiAdetiba replied to my Shoutout on Instagram and even reposted it sef.. **Pops collar.. Oh mennn I am feeling like a PimPim :).. Oya Awon haters someboRRies **Tongue out…  if ye think aYam lying ehnn.. Oya.. Ask the beautiful OnyiLola and the super smart Morayo **Tongue out.. and then to put icing lori cake mi.. YnC Reader... Uloma toh BeauRRiful replied my DM on Instagram.. You might be thinking whats worrying this one?! Well IzIt your concern biko?! Do you know how hard it used to be for me to get Attention of fine gehs before before?! **Deep sigh.. Biko lemme bask in my euphoria of love.. hehehe Meehhn Thank GOD for the legendary Janyl Benyl.. Thank GOD for Blogger.

Gear 2.. So this is supposed to be a quickie kinda post.. Highest 3 minutes and ye haf finished reading this... But you know me nah gang.. **Covers face... Having that I am an abnormal someboRRy like that.. I haf to do it in an abnormal way *8Wears Evil grin hehehe.. Wait first! Who has seen Taken 1, 2 and 3?! Did you guys notice that the actor used to stroll when he was running but still they neFer caught up with him.. Babanla Ojoro ni bobo yi.. kai! Onyibo ehn!! They can lieeeee!!! And he didn’t sleep with woman for 3 movies.. Is he a reverend father ni?!  Nawa oh! So lemme tell you about 2 moments in the life of this blog.. The first was when I was in the Kitchen washing plate.. heheh In my house ehn! If you don’t wash Afternoon plate.. My Sister wihh not kuku say anything eh… She wihh just jejely put ya Night food inside the similitude of Nylon or leave it in the pot… hehe that geh ehn! She has learnt the true act of not arguing about washing plate :(.. Ehenn.. as I was washing plate on that faithful day ehn… I thought to myself that I wanted this blog to be a place where Bloggers come and meet one another, and I hoped to the heavens that that day will be come... Dunno how well we have done as per that one.. But having that I subscribe to every blog I comment on.. and see every follow up comment.. I just look up to the sky and say Thank you Lord… cause we aint living the Dream yet ba.. but we are thankful for the few…

Second scenario: I was talking to mama a while ago.. (I think it was one of those times mama was really on my maRRa of making me a ghen ghen human being) hehehe Mama can know how to tell you something and you will just do it.. You wont know how ba.. But you sha will… cause you will think of her words the entire night.. heheh she Frosh like that biko :)… So I Think it was on FB messenger.. and Janyl said to me.. “JdB.. I read you.. I want you to carve a niche for yourself..” Now the thing about mama is I listen to every alphabet she says… hehehe.... Well that’s after plenRRy plenRRy trial and error plus argument shaa.. hence in the light of what mama said.. I made a couple of choices and then Prayed to Heavens that we could start a gang on here… and that’s what this post is about.. Whoever says GOD doesn’t answer prayers is sleeping on a sinking power bike :)… So Say Heeelllllloooo to the Young and Confused crew.. AKA.. The Power rangers..hehehehe If you were here last week.. Y’all would have seen some new changes.. Welll… last week was a tano tano week.. This week.. We are going all in. :) I am feeling like one Jack Bauer now eh heheh a neFer hexSpeRRed it biko :)…

So here goes:

Janyl Benyl_ PINK RANGER: Well I cannot even begin to say how ImpoRRant this lady someboRRy is to us on here.. She is literally the heart of this blog.. Ehen! Did I tell y’all that I met with mama last week for the first time ever?! Oooossshhheey Turn uP! It was a madantin feeling.. She is all shades of cool…. Mehn if Y’all thought Janyl was beautiful and fine on Blogger.. Then you ain’t seen Nada yet.. She is the similitude of an Angel that fell from the sky lori real life aswear…. I saw her last week  yeah... and as I ran to go hug her.. With all the speed in my generation heheh.. I thought to myself…  “DaYYuumm she fine..” So she is by far the Heart of this Blog… as her Decisions and advice cannot be overlooked.. So yeah Pink Ranger and Boss Lady Janyl Benyl **Whispers.. aYam still fasting and praying that she will write for the Young and Confused gang one day eh :p


EllaHillz_ GREEN RANGER abi LEMON RANGER..  All join :):You see ehn gang.. I and my MOJ gang in IMSU were drooling for Ella from Day 1 that we met her… Mehn that time ehnn! Any opportunity to get close to her we always maximized.. @Ella…  Bia woman don’t let ya head come and go and be swelling like balloon oh!... Be guided :)  Now when I told BeuRRiful Ella about the idea of her joining the Young and Confused Gang… I was scared she would say no… But deep within me ehn gang… I just knew that we needed her on here.. as she could change the game big time.. Mehn reading her first post had me in stitches.. lmao... Now that’s what I call a Blogger someboRRy.. Now Ella works with one ghen ghen coy at Abuja… so she hardly has time to blog.. So from the bottom of my lekpa heart yeah.. I am grateful for this sacrifice she is rendering for the #YnCGang every Tuesday.. Dear Ella, this is me Toasting you in public eh.. You know ya frosh like that nah bae.. Pluse the amazing Rella loves you already… In your mind ba bubba?!


Mariam Ore_ BLUE RANGER: Ossheey Turn uP.. So Mariam is next on the Hierachy of Oga at the top's..  **Sits down well on Jangolova chair.. Now this geh can know how to 'MADAM' ehn! heheheh Sometimes when she advises me  yeah... In my Confused head I be like; “Why do you have to be so Damn smart.." hehehe Mariam sticks to writing on Wednesdays and I admire the fact that she is ghen ghen like that.. I mean I read her Wednesday with Mariam posts and wish I could write like her.. but **Deep sigh.. My Confusion is too skin deep to be as co-ordinated… **Crying in Spanish... But gang.. I am afraid that Mariam’s time here is almost up… **Sniff Sniff.. I wont break the heart breaking news she gave me last Thursday to y’all.. I will let her do it her self **Deep sigh.. ehen! HAVE I TOLD YOU?! MARIAM WAS MY FIRST GEH FRIEND IN THIS LIFE.. @MariamOre Gotchaa :p


Wajilda_ PURPLE RANGER: Meehhnnn this child Is just an annoying someborrY! Hehehe…  See how she collected all my glory last week… **Wears Straight face.. then **Cries in French.. the ghen ghen Lily  toh Sexy lo was even advising that Jilda Kidnap the YnC blog from me.. kai! Shey be you guys see?!  I aint even dead yet  ba, and dem don dey share my property already.. You see life ba?! Diarisgodooo.. :( So Wajilda is my most favorite 19 year old child right now.. Well after Peace Itimi.. and I am glad to have her on here.. Her post of last week was just frosh and had me grinning from ear to ear.. Well in as much as I hate to say it ehn.. the truth is ehn **Scratches head.. haCSHually ehnn.. When I write these slangs: From Oshey to Turn uP!.. I literally hear Wajildas voice in my head… as she taught me the most of them.. Oya ALL of them. Wait first! She is not cool like that oH! I just learnt fast.. :p Okay y’all wanna be giving her all the glory ba?! That’s how we gonna roll ba?! Really niggas?  Really?! Diarisgodoo.


Ehiz_ BLACK RANGER: Now I was supposed to be black ranger oh! But Ehiz is just too much of a boss lady to not be Black.. I mean I read one of her first ghen ghen posts on Punch newspaper a while back… and I immediately ran to Idi-Araba to propose to… No! Sorry I meant to ask her to write for us **Shines teeth.. Now she might not be on here every week ba.. But hey! We are still toasting her..  Hopefully yeah gang.. She is gonna budge **Winks.. She is just an awesome writer I tell you.. her last week’s post got me going: "Damn! she smart.." All though it was all this WOMAN right activist post eh.. heheh.. but it had so much detail..  and had me thinking if the choice to cheat by we guys is really justifiable.


Walase_ YELLOW RANGER… Who best to be the Yellow ranger than this Yellow child.. **Winks… Ehen nah! She is not Fair.. She is Yellow... So... Last but not the least Is this my crazy friend Walase.. Kai if they pay me a Dollar for everyday I have known this weyrey child ehn! I for don RICH by now.. Meehnnn Gang forget her packaging and the fact that she is yellow like MTN recharge card oh! I have known this child for Yeeeeerrrsss.. before all this Sisi Eko started… Since Children choir sef when we used to go for shows.. Ehen nah! So you dunno I was in Choir before before?! I would have been a Wizkid or Timi Dakla... but Barr Duru wanted me to study Climbing pole and fixing wire **deep sigh that’s how my destiny changed oh… :( Walase is by all means a member of the blog.. And although aYam praying for her to one day agree to write for us.. aYam grateful I have her to always call for help.. Tolu this Is me toasting you oh! Berra prepare ya account.. amma come borrow a 100 grand soon.. You know my toasting is neFer free nah.. **Winks.

So that’s it gang.. behold the Young and Confused 'POWER RANGERS' crew.. Its not gonna be easy.. But hopefully.. Its gonna be worth it...Its all for youe growth and entertainment gang... This is all for you.. Plus if we are gonna grow like mama and I want us to.. then we have gotta sacrifice.. But we cant grow without you guys.. So please turn up for us on the days above… Pretty please?! Thank you guys.. You are my why.

Also as inspired by MariamOre: Feature_Thursday is on.. As it implies.. We just Feature anyBoRRy.. and its Free... so fear not :)…

Thank you for the past 7 minutes of your time gang.. Ehen! Awon Time keepers.. Ice and Lily.. I see una oh! Oosshheey gan… My Watch e haf kuku spoil.. The Casio battery is out... so aYam jejely using my mind to keep time.. **Tongue out… Soooo... it is 7 minutes in my mind.. hehehe… As I was saying biko **Winks.. Y’all do us a great honor with your time.. and going into this week yeah.. My prayer for you is simple… May you meet someone that will make you smile all week like Janyl made me last week.. I mean I think of the fact that I finally met Mama and I go.. Wow! Wow!! Wow!!! #ItcanonlybeGOD

Blogger Stats:

So it’s the last Monday of the Month and my Top 3 posts for June are:

1. Sykik.. I mean I literally typed in her name and got all smiles.. If you have been reading Mzz Sykik’s blog over the year.. Then you will understand why the SPEECHLESS post is so Dope and frosh.. I mean when I read it ehnn.. all I could mutter were the words "Thank you GOD.." You see gang.. GOD isn’t done with us.. Inshort he is just geRRing started.. Don’t lose the light gang.. Don’t! Big CongratuLobia to Mzz Sykik.. Biko where the Turn uP at?! If na plane ish.. I go kuku enter boot come :).. aYam happy likle that :)

2. Sunshine: Oh my days, Week,  months, and Years.. Inshort oh my anniversary.. if you haven’t been to sunshine’s ghen ghen blog ehnn.. ya sleeping on a flying canoe… not boat oh :p...she is frosh like that.. I read THIS POST! And sent a mail to my mama immediately.. It was just a whole different level of cool.. Although it was a tad long… as it took me entering Keke from 2nd rainbow.. Trekking from Alakaija getting a shower and then turning on the HT and playing Track 77 by Hill song to finish it.. It was worth it.. I still sent a mail to the legendary P.R Master Penzaar while at it oh.. That her post was just frosh. If ya interested in governance.. like the AMAZING Favor  ehnnn.. then you will love it.

3. This post by Sophie.. I guess it is an obvious fact that aYam tripping for this child.. But I dunno which one I Trip for the most biko?! Her mind which is as vast as the ocean.. or her beautiful face and cocacola shape and red lips **Smiles.. Or her long black hair which is as soft as wool and black as coal.. Oshey Lover Boyy.. Oya Nonso Hold ya self.. hehehe So I read the Life as a Yoga pose post yeah.. and I went “Damn! She smart.”

3b. :) The final entry has gotta be this Rella’s post about freedom in dating.. It was so deep and frosh like that ehnn.. and had me thinking about how much it is important for couples to be rational in dating and marriage.. Not caging their spouse but understanding them.. Mehn! If you haven’t been to Rella’s blog.. then ya dulling big time.. And Dulling is a BIG sin..

#Udo



Oh mehN! I didnt state who the WHITE Power 'Oga Boss' RANGER is yet.. Y'all know that the White is always the leader  and source of everything ba **Wears Mr. Nigeria smile.. Y’all know who the white ranger is?! Well #ItcanonlybeGOD.

Instagram: @youngandconfused_byjdb 


54 comments:

  1. Go go power rangers- wow nostalgia takes over. I'm a 90s baby and proud - Tommy used to be my favourite ranger then followed by Kimberley. Beautiful post and how are you oga mi?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehehhehehehehe Tommy was by far the coolest eh!!! But then Black Ranger Zeb or so was Mega cool as well... Think Kimberly was Pink ranger ba?! Kai!!! Channels Television was the best DSTV I could ask for then... Never missed their 4PM series... :) Biko where did all the fun part of life go to?! Kai Y.T, we really grew up at the golden age oh Nne... hehehhehe ayam fine oh... Growing bia bia like no man's business... **crying in French... Mehhhn it's scary how fast I am growing old eh... Please can someboRRy step on the brakes of age already... ayam growing up waaaayyy too fast... **crying in Latin... ehen hafa nah?! How is Nigeria... Hehehheheh hope ya enjoying our Nigerian Summer eh... **wears Evil grin...

      Delete
    2. Yeah Kimberley was the pink one. Lol Duru is no spring chicken - I'm joking dear. My dear I'm back ooooo and I had a lovely time. Would you like to come to the wedding in November?

      Delete
    3. heheheheheh Really?! Nne is that a kweshion.. I had to leave a mail to NIPEX i was about to send to come reply you.. hehehehe You are ghen ghen like that.. heheh... Ofcourse nah! I am most definitely interested in coming over for the wedding.. please gimme the details.. Biko.. Pretty please.. Kindly email me at: adolph4all@gmail.com... Yyyyyyaaaayyyy amma gonna see the amazing Your's truly.. a neFer hexSpeRRed it.. Yyyyyyyaaayyyyyyy....

      Ehhhnnn.. So you have been going all FBI on me on FaceBook yeah.. hehehe Oshey Turn uP!.. Iam feeling like a PimPim.. I am humbled Bubba.. i really am.. thank you so much for this awesome opportunity... Thank you Y.T

      Delete
  2. Duru o serious pelu gbogbo rangers comparison yi. LOL. Yeah, I had to go a lil yoruba on you. Cool stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehehehheheheh e Jo ma binu fun mi jari... It was the mood and how the inspiration came... Pelu awon people ti moo ko so ke ehn.. **cleans sweat.. Awon VVVIP ni won oh!!! Kilo Happen nah Iyawo?! E sare she Marriage e oH... Ni to ri pe... Hmmnnn... A fe ba e she Ifaji... **winks... Thanks Enikoko for today.. Yesterday and Tomorrow... You are just frosh like that Bubba... **winks.. Mrssss... ;P

      Delete
  3. I knew it dat my oga dem were up to somefyn....YNC ON MA HOME PAGE...and de rangera comparisons mehn is ghen ghen...thumps up bro and oshey to God for everything...ve a fab weekend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stand Up... Stand uP..... Sstandddddddd UP!!!!! Gang... for the legendary Victor Okoronkwo... Mehnnn Boss I can't ever get tired of reading your comments sir... hehehhehe... Apparently ehnn Oga Boss... Your words always strike a cord of believe and greatness in our hearts... Thank you Oga boss... mehn don't you remember how ghen ghen Power Rangers.. Biker mice and Voltron were?! Ben 10 et al have nothing on them... Thank you for always whowing up for us sir... Truly Oga boss ya a blessing kinda someboRRy aswear... **shines teeth.... and the crowd goes Oooooosssshhhheeeey Turn uP...

      Delete
  4. What a wonderful crew of rangers you've got. Time to save and take over the world really. Its good to see you going from strength to strength and here's wishing you more achievements for your blog. Have a wonderful week and cheers to the entire team.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yyyyyaaaaaaaaayyyy Oga Boss Blogoratti for the President of Blogsville... hhehhehehhehe Clinton has nothing on you sir biko.. **shines teeth... Thank you sir... It's great that you can relate to the confusions we spew... It's a big risk King BlogoraTTi... but if we are gonna grow... then we have to take it I guess... Truly Sir... all my gang wihh hear of your greeting... Thank you for gbo gbo e Oga Boss... You Rock ;) and the crowd goes Oooooosssshhhheeeey Turn uP... Have a ghen ghen week ahead too sir...

      Delete
  5. My eyes are just soaked, Duru...you need to start teaching pple ur confusion techniques. You are just out of this world. Like seriously...how did you put this together so effortlessly (the writing, the pictures, the creativity) chai... It's very cool though love the fact that you are living your life any which way. Love all the posts in the past week. Keep blasting...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My eyes were not soaked for u ooo, I just had to strain them while reading ur ghenghen writing **shines teeth***

      Delete
    2. Kai Nike... Ya just wicked oh!!! All in Capital letter ;(... so you just had to rain on my parade ba?! After hyping me and carrying me loke loke bi aeroplane... then gbash!!!! You just threw me down... Diarisgodooooo Nike... **winks... Thanks for always Baby mi... But Nike you know I might die tomorrow... so I live out my Dreams based on the fact that I won't live forever... You Rock Nike... You are just the best there is Bae... aswear..

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Aha!!! Favor!!!! In tht whoooolllleee post... it is only the white Rangers shoe you like... aha!!! Diarisgodooo oh Favor... **crying in Latin...

      Delete
    2. jus saw it #covers face# buh u re my white ranger sha#

      Delete
  7. Duru please can you introduced yourself again?


    Www.trendwithgloria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah!!! Re-introduce myself ke?! No oh!!! AYAM totally irrelevant on the gang oh!!! As AYAM but a slave biko... The guys above are the real MVP's biko... How are you Gloria?! Thanks for the love and support bubba... You Rock aswear...inshort chop Hug... :) You are the best Baby mi...

      Delete
  8. Cool stuff Mr. Duru:) where are you in the gang

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yyyyaaaaayyyy Clad... ayam dia oh!!!! Ayam the one forming model without destiny on the staircase eh.. **winks... Thanks for coming by Bubba... It's always fun to read from you... Ya just extra cool like MTN... Cheers...

      Delete
  9. Okei! I don see u! Power rangers was one of the deal then. Cool gang u've gat. *chews cucumber* wait a min nonso, how come u are the only male ranger here? To tell the truth tiger, I wasn't surprised. #Onisina #wakajugbe





















    #Mannie










    ......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehehhehehehehhe Mmmmaaaaaa Nigga... I guess you know me too well already **winks... Mehn most of my male friends are either over ambitious like you oooorrrr over promiscuous like I used to be... so I just settled for my lady friends... They are just all shades of cool... How are you my brother from another mother?! Mehn Mannie Baba... words fail me to be grateful enough to you.. Ya just the bestest best sir... Aswear... after Buhari na Osinbanjo... annnnddd after Osinbanjo na me... ehen nah... I gats come before you on the hierarchy nah... Then after Me na you... **Tongue out... Thanks for always Baba... You na sure guy always... Cheers...

      Delete
    2. Hmmmmm! U suppose be hypeman #Iswear!
      Anyways thanks tiger. Keep thugging. #ThatsHowWeRoll #RichGang



































      #Mannie

      Delete
  10. Power rangers..hahahahaha..i can remeber the bubble gum then...ehya.. But seriously you need to be know as a drama queen not king

    www.glowyshoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heheheheheheheh Drama Queen ke?! No oh thats Moby oh! not me... :p.. I am straight oh! I can even get thee pregnant nah sef.. cause boRRy e haf tire me to hold.. **Winks.. I just like to write from my mind and not from my brain.. Thanks for coming by Bubba... Please eh! i beg you in the Name of Buhari.. Dont leave us oh! :) **Wears Mr. Nigeria smile... :)

      Delete
  11. I think it's great what you are doing. Connecting ppl thru blogging is so not akara but u are doing it well. Good going egbon!
    As a child I loved power rangers. As a teen I couldn't handle five mins of the series! Lol but I get the comparison and I still say well done! We live in a world were everything seems to be going to shit(pardon my language) but bringing ppl together, sharing laughs and experiences, being there for each other albeit online makes a whole lot of diff!
    God bless you Duru

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmmmeeeehhnnn Egbon... You dunno what miracle your words above did eh!!! I mean I have been going through a whirlwind of confusion all day... But the words above hit the center of the entire confusions and gave me an extra push to march on... You are just super awesome... I mean your humility humbles me beyond words... Ya just the bestest best... It feels like I know you so well Egbon... and that I can Trust you... If this isnt friendship ba Bubba... Then I dunno what is... Thank you for always.. heheheh oya let's form Emotional small **sniff sniff...

      Truly ehnn Egbon... The thing taya me no be small eh... as people and events are just changing... Do you remember Rainter ghosts?! Mr Spencer?! Secrets of the Sand et al... Mehn we suuure had some Gagster child hood eh... **winks... Cheers Baby mi... Ya just super ghen ghen like that... **E Hugs... inshort E-everything... **winks

      Delete
  12. 7 minutes more like 7hours if my time. If you talk like you type ehn Duru, it's all ovee

    ReplyDelete
  13. 7 minutes more like 7 hours of my time. If you talk like you type ehn Duru, it's all overrrr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hian!!! Awon time keepers tu ti ni membere tuntun.. hehehhe so ya gonna play me like this ba baby mi?! Ya just ginna go all time keeperISH on me ba Lola?! Diarisgodooo **winks....

      Delete
  14. So my comment will be visible after approval. It's like that now abi? Levels don change

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehehhehehehehhehe kai Tomi!!! Sugar Calabash... hehehehehhe This ya Nick name shaaa... lmao... You know eezzz neFer that deep nah... You are the real MVP of my heart all time every time nah.. **winks... The moderation is to protect my Gang... They mean the world to me and some more... :)

      Delete
  15. Hahaha which planet are you from Duru?

    Nma's Blog 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yyyyyaaaayyy Nma you came by... Mehn you need to see me blushing like a fish right about now.... I mean ayam almost as red as Tomato... hehehehhe Thank you sooo much... Infact after Buhari's ghen ghen daughter na you eh... **winks... Please don't be a stranger... Please come by more Bubba... Pretty please.... :)

      Delete
  16. Power Rangers?! You're amazing! I like this crew jare, you guys overrock!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oya lemme go all pussy cat on you a bit... Awwwggh... Thanks Otunne... Ya just the best.. I mean ehn... Ya just all shades of cool aswear... Thinking back on how far we have come together yeah Baby mi... It's amazing cause you have been here through it all... The ghen ghen and not so ghen ghen days... Hopefully yeah Nne... we are gonna do this togeRRa... we are gonna build this house togeRRa... Ya just the bestest best aswear Ada... **Clears throat.. My kind regards to your Night caller brother eh... **winks... :)

      Delete
  17. Duru!you are one interesting confused boy..been following your blog for a while now and finally decided to get out of ghost mode..btw,you are doing a great job trying to connect other bloggers.. i must confess i dont understand half the slangs u use sometimes but i just enjoy reading your posts and i look forward to it every Monday..do have a good day!


    www.thatghlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehehheheheheh chei... This comment is just over Epic... Haba!!! Bubba.. Fear GOD nah... Wash me small small nah... lmao #ItcanonlybeGOD... mehn we are humbled beyond words by your kind words... Mehn you will sha know how to toast someboRRy eh... You need to see how my head wanted to swell **wraps head with 3 rubber bands.. Inshort Turn uP Turn uP Ladies and Gentlemen. I have found me a new Crushing grinding and toasting someboRRy... Thank you sooo much for leaving ghost mode and entering flesh and blood mode... Insha Allah yeah... we are gonna dance like no one is watching togeRRa.. and the crowd goes Yyyyyyyyeeeeaaahhhh mehn...

      Thank you for this awesome comment... I dunno what elese to say Baby mi... but Thank yoooooouuuuuu... Inshort after Buhari's Daughter na you fine pass eh... **winks.. Please eh! I beg you in the name of NEPA... Don't leave us eh!!! But stick to the confused gang... Pretty please eh!!! **wears Mr. Nigeria smile...

      Delete
  18. Ermmm, Duru you are blessed amongst women mehn, just look at your gang....all software and you the only hardware, issorait o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahhahahahha kai!!! I can like this geh ehnnnnn... lmao... no be small soft ware and hardware eh... lmao... **winks...

      Delete
  19. But i was purple ranger when i was small now *cries in urhobo*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha!!! Crying in Urhobo ke?! lmao... That makes me remember the ghen ghen Isio De lavega of Bella Naija fame... lmao... Oh well... You can still drag the Purple Ranger spot with Wajilda nah... she is not far... You can even bully her outta it since she is a smallie like that... **winks... Thanks for being a strong rock over the years Esther... I mean without you yeah... I would have broken in tiny pieces deep within me... Ya just over ghnen ghen like that... Oya chop wet french kiss.. hheheheh E-Touching boRRy...

      Delete
  20. I can't shout too much for my eyes that want to deceive me o, and so
    . . . P D P . . . Power to the Rangers. Sorry or rather
    A P C . . . Change!

    Captain, I see the ship is fully loaded, lets sail then!
    Congrats to the YnC recruits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehehheheh Oga Boss Alphasoar... always cracking us up with his ever Hillarious words... lmao... Sail we shall sir... You and us together... **winks... Thanks for the love and support sir... If I tell you words fail me to be grateful enough ehnnn Baba.. I mean am oh.. Ya just ghen ghen like that... and the crowd goes Oooooosssshhhheeeey Turn uP. All Hail the ALPHASOAR...

      Delete
  21. No be joke again oh . . . Visible after APPROVAL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahhahahahah go jari lmao... Scammer.. hehehehehehhe

      Delete
  22. Hmm hmm, Duru permission to do new Certificate of Ownership for your timbs.

    Mehn I love the whole gang. Kudos Duru the wahala boy.... Own you have surrounded yaself with wooooooweni so disturb my niche again ooo. #okbye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah!!! The Timberland no be my own oh... Na Borrow and snap I do **covers face.. Inshort **pulls them off... make I put am for Nylon gp return before my 200 Naira per day go expire... **winks... Thanks for your kind words Oga Boss... ayam humbled that you can relate to the confusions we spew... Thank you for having our back through the Thick and Thin Ice... You too much... Thank you.

      Delete
  23. Duru visible after approval.... I will soon hack your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heheheheheheheh Craze man.. Aswear.. You need both laying of hands and flogging of cane.. lmao

      Delete
  24. Awww.. Thanks for the mention Duru! You're going to make me sit up on my blogging "job".
    I sincerely appreciate your encouragement every time you comment on my blog. You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yyyyyyaaaayyy Sunshine came by with her radiance... heheheheh you coming by here ehnnn... It always fills me to the brim with excitement... Ya just Uber smart... asin choi!!! You smart pass Smart sef... **winks... Please eh!!! I beg you in the name of Bournvita... Please blog more... You are an awesome someboRRy and it's your kind that make this blogger a ghen ghen place to be... so pretty please... Na beg oh!

      Delete
  25. I know I will not and never be the last to comment on this post, erm what are rangers biko, cartoons? Sighs.. well for me judging by the beautiful ladies whose photos I saw up there, rangers is a name for good, prolific and terrific writers!!!

    ReplyDelete