Monday, 8 June 2015

The Rat Race...


Thhhhhaaaannnkkk GOD Its Monday ladies and gentlemen.. hehehe I'm so pumped up this morning ehnnn.. You would think that I had hot candle wax injected into my veins.. heheheh What’s up! what’s up!! Whats up Gang!! Wetin  dey happen?!?!Oooookayyyyy Do you guys know why I am Uber-excited-kinda -jumpUp-and-do-A- Triple-backflip sorta happy?! Well its cause I am having a go go green with a very new Frosh babe.… and the crowd goes..Ffffiiinnnaalllyyy.. heheheh!Oya wait! It's more like I think I am having a go go green oh ( hehehe this is a Disclaimer just in case the babe come and go and say no hence the runs no click **Winks). Okay so the testimony Umuchinekeee drill is, I took a que from what King BlogoraTTi and the ever beauRRiful Lohla windfall now Melange (I still don’t get this beauRRiful babe’s name eh.. It sounds like all those secret of the sands names… iLikey though) advised last week, and just paddled slow on my woman wrapper and woman chasing goals.. **looks at Mariam and hides under table.. Oya Mariam, I know I promised not to talk about woman again.. but I'm a woman wrapper by nature nah.. You see me Mannie and Ice for the Ladies  have brains wired in a Totally different wayyy.. that’s the life we live… **Winks.. So I chilled on chasing ladies for a bit.. More like for 5 days..  and then Bam! Like NEPA, It happened.. There she was... I realized that while I had in the many many weeks been running around from pillar to post trying to lose body fluid and get HonAys like the world was ending yeah.. right there before my very 2 gboju gboju eyes ba.. A call away was a girl that was so beauRRiful, she made my world pause for a bit… I mean the way I felt with Ribena ba.. It’s the exact same way I am feeling for this bae.. Its pure triPPing... Mehn **Singing.. First I'm so high.. and then I am so low.. I don’t wanna walk this road solo.. see I don’t wanna walk this road if I've gotta do it Solooooo.. soloooo… I mean chasing this bae is enough work… I don’t think need to chase no one else FOR NOW SHA… Sooooo in the light of this.. I officially hang my woman wrapper boots till she says No or beRRa stlill YES :).. as in this life ba, Nka'n to ma shele ma shele (what’s gonna happen gonna happen… ) Dasaalll…

Okay So how was your weekend Turn uP Gang?! Meeeehhhnn mine was Turned up oh! I mean my Dad isn’t home so its just us kids, and then one of my 19 kokoro investments liquidated on 4th... so bam! a nigga had (emphasis on HAD oh, the spending e haf finish) to Turn uP! From Friday I shhhaaa knew I wanted to Turn uP last weekend, so I called the ghe ghen beauRRiful  and drop dead sexy Onyilola, who I won a movie ticket on her blog and who I would give my left arm.. No I meant left finger… no sorry I meant left finger nails.. i sha would give up plenty to see her.. (Kai I so admire that child, and i soooo cant wait to Turn uP with her) but sadly she had an engagement outside Lagos **Cryiong ins Swahili.. And waking up on Saturday again.. The Turn uP mosquito bit me again again ;).. and then I took my tintinli mobile with the last surviving credit and called Esther KOKO so we could meet at The ICM, but the bae had other Turn uP Plans.. Just so you know Esther.. I am beefing you for 2 months **Folds hands and looks away…  and then the bae that got me all loved up in paragraph 1 above wasn’t feeling well.. So it was a Yekpa! Moment for me :( And just when I had given up hope, all this Disturbance of the universe called mobile phones started crying, I picked it up and then realized it was 2 birthdays that day.. The devilish smile I wore could not be defined shhaaaa… :).. and the rest is history... We turned up with all the energy we could muster that night shhhhaaaa.. :) **phone just cried again.. this thing can TaYa someboRRy shaaa..... Now on another note I am uber excited.. I mean other than the fact that it shows that I am growing old and need to start raising offspring really fast.. hence lose Body fluid under the right terms... It is exciting to know that all my female friends are geRRing engaged.. I mean even my first love in this life whom i still LOVe with all my heart by the way... got engaged a while back.. So congrats to EniKoko, Kanyi, @Walase (Remember the geh that used to shine like bulb nah), TutsY, annnndddd... ***Oya wait I will update this one soon.. Weddings are abounding… Turn uP's are abounding…


**takes off confused Bracelet.. Mehn forgeRRit gang… Life is Life… She will always be a bitch.. always be imperfect.. always be unwholesome, never be sublime perfect threesome , never be truly peaceful.. Life will always be life… Guys have you ever looked at the life of an acquaintance (note not Friend oh) of yours and saw it as perfect?! Have you ever picSHured someone as having it all?! All the money.. All the honAys.. getting laid on a daily.. all the shoes.. all the cars and love from the crowd… Do you ever see anyboRRy in that light?! Well truth is noboRRy has it all.. Acquaintance or friend. I know it seems like a hate statement, but that’s just the truth…

I keep saying to all my contacts who choose to listen.. I keep telling them that the Social media will never be as perfect or as strong as it is now.. I mean its like a blaAddY socket right now, and the whole world is plugged into it like a freaking Nokia 3310 charger… and that’s why the self deceit is so strong.. Cause we look at the life of another on Instagram and FacbOOk and we go “Ooooohh! Fuck my life... she has it perfect and he has it all while I don’t” … whereas all that we are sulking over is naDa but Filters with a ghen ghen caption… He/she has not as much as we calculate in our minds! I mean y’all know that aYam broke A.F and trekking round Lagos with my 2 Timberland's and ABA converse daily nah.. but when I went to the get togeRRa of Saturday yeah… cause I managed to wear my most expensive shirt which was bought at Mr. Price (leisure mall) by the way, and carried the phone I saved 12 months to buy.. hehehehe they were treating me like the king of a pack of wolves… and then in my mind I was like **Yimu.. and then it hit me that Truly yeah, NoboRRy has it perfect…

So rather than stay there sulking about the things you do not have while measuring your life with that of another.. Rather than running the rat race which at the end leaves all the participants as nada but rats still... The preaching of this 23 years 5 months and 26 days old and utterly confused man is simple… Kick of your sexy ghen ghen shoes and appreciate your own life.. not the life of another person.. But your own life.. I advise that you Dance like no one is watching regardless of being single and not geRRing hitched or LAID AGAIN YET.. Regardless of not having that Uber ghen ghen and Mushy mushy relationship.. Regardless of not having that CBN kinda account balance.. I advise that you have a heart of gratitude instead of a heart of competition..  that you live your life a step at a time… that you smile through the pain and confusions.. that you choose to be happy in your own life.. Cause at the end yeah..  e don’t  matter how you admire the life of another, cause it aint gonna change a thing… and Like my blog Mother Janyl Benyl taught me yeah, it can only bring you waters of bitterness and never sweet waters…

Before I sign off on my confusions this morning… lemme ask you a kind kweshion to clear my confusion… Which is beRRa?! Sit down and look at Instagram on your mobile hating daily on someone who is but an acquaintance (so will not be missed and has little benefit) who is showing off wealth and oppressing Omolomo…. While sulking about how imperfect ya life is and be called a correct guy for dropping a love comment with a heart of hate?! Or unfollow the same acquaintance so you can have your self worth of gratitude intact and be feared to be called a jealous someboRRy?! I do Option A all time everyTime…

Cheers to the ghen ghen week ahead Gang.. Celebrate others… and you shall be celebrated… Thank you for the past 7 minutes of your time gang, you do me a great honor with it.. My prayer for you is that going into this week yeah… All this Lagos Rain wihh not come and go and fall on the day you choose to wear your best shoe, hence making you jump up and down like Super Mario in stage 4.

P.S: Wow!! This is the fastest post of my life.. a neFer hexSpeRRed it.. Truth :) 6: 13 AM. See what not loosing body Fluid on a Monday can cause.. It helps a nigga think clearly.. :D

P.P.S: It was Jilda’s convocation yesterday, and aYam proud of her.. The CGPA bet we had yeah… I think it was onthe first P.S of this post… yep… She won… So You go girllll.. :* #loveForeveronMyPart… Biko why is Chris Brown embarassing himself with karreuche (sorry, dunno how to spell it), I cant do that shii.... heheheheh **Pot calling kettle Black I guess. :)
She was worried that her Elder sister would Taste the cake before her.. and me and the other guy were busy looking at 2 different cameras.. Oh well They don't call me CONFUSED for no reason...

"A Heart of GRATITUDE opens doors of opportunities..." 
Janyl Benyl (Dec. 29 2013)


Instagram: youngandconfused_byjdb


#Udo #ItcanonlybeGOD.

23 comments:

  1. Firstly, happy Monday and all that. Good to know you listened to our advice, and hey look its bearing fruits already. Patience my friend, patience.

    Secondly, I see what you did, it feels good to be awarded for something. So yes thank you for the 'YnC May most ghen ghen reader' tag...I hope I got that right.

    Thirdly, truly life will be life as you've rightly said. There is a set time for each person to soar -but most people would rather jump the line and fly without wings. Life is imperfect for everyone, so there's no need to compare yourself with anyone. Having said that, always be a better version of who you were yesterday, today.

    I will stop here. Hello Mariam.

    Have a productive week guys, keep up the great effort!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heheheheheh Preach King BlogoraTTi.. Preachhhhh.. Nice one Oga boss.. Your words are so spot on.. and amma steal this for the week...

      "There is a set time for each person to soar" King BlogoraTTi (08.06.15)

      Truth is yeah, sometimes it just gets to one.. How many flaunt their vain affluence on social media.. Sometimes i wonder if they unsubconsciously know that they are killing and not inspiring others hustle.. Oh well.. **Sips Coffee and lime... In other news.. Yyyyyyaaaaayyy... Thanks for accepting the Award Chief of staff... **Spot lights come on.. hehehe then **Duru Grabs mic and start interview session.. So king BlogoraTTi... you wanna dedicate this May ghen ghen reader award to anyboRRy.. hehehehehe **Wears cheeky smile...

      Yes oh Baba.. Truly Patience is key like Buhari is quoting everywhere.. But i have to chip in that this new Bae's shakara is too much.. **cleans sweat... I mean It is OBVIOUS that she be tripping.. But then she still be forming.. Mehn aYam chasing cash oh! I just hope i will have the patience to toast her till the end **takes a minute of silent prayer... Cheers to a ghen ghen week ahead sir... and the crowd goes... Ooooossshhheeey.

      Delete
  2. Duru is in laaaavee oh! Knew you wouldn't last long in your decision to be happily single. You were looking for who to turn up with and you forgot me abi? The cane I wee use to flog you is doing press-up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah!!!! No Oh! Otunne... LoF ke?! hehehehe iPrayO! No oh!! Far from it oh! AYam just tripping noni.. hehehehehe ifa tehh you how many times a year I trip ehhnnn.. You wihh know that this is not a biggie.. **Covers face.. Ahan nah! Ada'm... Otunne.. oya dont Fex.. in short amma write it down on my Diary ASAP! A Turn uP! With you is sure in the coming Weeks... Thanks for making my heart resonate with joy always.. Your words are like sugar to my belly.. **Winks.. Cheers to a ghen ghen week ahead.. and the crowd goes.. mmmmwwaaahh.

      Delete
  3. You better ask her out fast before someone else does. If you like dull oh. Woman wrapper I'm sha happy for you. So won't you do giveaway for us with the remaining change? Shior

    Molola's Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehehehehehehehehh aYam happy for me too oh! You do know that I wanted to hang out with you also nah Molola.. That was why i wrote you on Facebook messanger nah, about the camera man something.. hehehehe You did not come and go and jasi on time **Crying in Spanish... Giveaway! **Scratches head... Ehhhmmm... Ehhhmmm Oya gimmme a sec.. lemme contact my Bankers at Stanbic IBTC Sanusis Fafunwa.. :).. heheheh Cheers Bae.. Thanks for always making me blush.. You sha know aYam still tripping for you shhhhaaaa.. **Winks **Covers face in shyness..

      Delete
  4. Thanks again dear.
    Wait, some people are still stuck up on wanting the life people showcase on social media? Nope! I thought we were all growing up together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. .. Ladies and Gentlemen... Turn uP! Turn uP! For our newest tear Rubber Iyawo in town.. and the crowd goes... Awwwwggghhh.. Oh!! i am so happy for this bae ehhhnnn.. i mean her sincerity is just so endearing.. heheheh :* Omo mehn Enikoko.. Sometimes it just gets to one.. How others be shuvving down their successes down the throat of another.. Oh well.. Life will always be life i guess.. hehhehehehe Yyyyyyaaaayyy aYam serioulsy counting down to the ghen ghen wedding Turn uP oh! **Singing.. We gonna paRRy hard.. We we.. Gonna PaRRy hard...

      Delete
  5. In your confusion, there is always mind striking msgs. Most things are for show... Love and appreciate yourself! You added more engine oil to my spirit. But wait, how long does it take you to write a post with this your ghen ghen language? It's fun tho but it took me one hour to read not 7 mins. Enjoy your week...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aahhhhaaaann!! Nikeeeee... 1 hour ke?! **Eyes pop out... Its neFer that deep nah.. Diarisgoddoooo.. hehehehe Thanks oh Baby mi.. Even me sef i confuse for myself now oh.. After i write these post ehn.. Sometimes i am like "Huh?!" and go " Who wrote this biko?!" Truly yeah.. #ItcanonlybeGOD...

      Yyyyyyaaaaaayyy aYam excited that my Ms. sexy TFA is back on the Young and Confused blog **Wears Mr. Nigeria smile.... My aYaf miss you like 39 missed calls.. Welcome back bae. I am glad you are doing okay.. **Oya chop wet french kiss.. :*

      Delete
  6. Duru it took me more than 7 mins to read this post o. lol. Congrats Janyl Benyl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heheheheheheheheh Lillllyyy Oya dont Fex.. Just use ya Church mind and accept that it was 7 minutes *8Covers face.. Use Faith and accept it biko.. **Winks.. Thanks for always making me smile with your wittyness committee Chairman, you rock on all levels.. :* and the crowd goes.. Mwwwwwwaaaahh.

      Delete
  7. Hiya Sweet, happy new week to you. #okbye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ehn!!!!! Rella! You didnt read the post! IssaliE.. Dont even try it oh! Ooooorrrrr amma come and kidnap you... You beRra come and drop one of those ya ghen ghen comments sharpally shapally oh **Holds chest in pain.. kai Rella e haf Break my glass plate heart with hammer oh.. **Crying in French...

      Delete
    2. Read it dear every single line of it. *deep sigh* I only just realised that your case/change is for the gods and I might have to probably start seeking God's help in your case in stead of yabz and advice which all seem to be falling on donkey's ear.. because this one is strong!

      Delete
  8. Nice one bro.always getting better. "Appreciate yourself, celebrate others"
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hian! Mariam Oreoluwa... So you just jejely used your BlackBerrry to be washing me like Soap.. Shuo!! How many time haF i tell you MariamOre that if you wanna wash me.. Wash me small small... and Dont goan be using Ariel.. Use Blue Omo that they use to wash Party plate.. annnddd HafTer washing me.. Make sure you Rinse me.. waRRisAllDis?! #ItcanonlybeGOD.. Thanks for being my Blogger Iyawo.. you have really helped me strike a balance on here and in life.. Biko can i be like thee when i maSHure?! :*

      Delete
  9. That's how I forgot I was reading your blog and stylishly opened new tabs of link from your blog. Its obvious you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yyyyyyyaaaaaaayyy DebbY toh suuuuurrreee.. Thanks a Zillion for coming by.. heheheheh Sha ma open lo... You always make me smile Debs... and mo be ordinary smile oh! but all those "from the bottomless Bottom of my heart" kinda smile.. Omo i thank GOD you can relate to the confusions spewed on here oh! **Cleans sweat... cause sometimes ehhhnnn... i wanna slap myself after reading what we write.. Thanks for coming by bae.. Thanks for having that beauRRiful smile on your ever cute face as you read this reply... and the crowd goes... Ooooosssshhheeey Turn uP!

      Delete
  10. Duru, is this the same Jilda that broke our heart? She is fine sha....kai. Duru we are not falling in love yet o... you better know now..hehe.
    Duru why didn't you call me to turn up now..not cool o. okay *sad face* *walks away*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MMMmmaaaaaa Niggga... No oh!!!!! Moby!! Thats not Jilda oh! thats Nancy.. She is my Uni bae.. heheheheheheh You and who is planning to fall in LoF again?! Nah Mehn... i aint got time for that shi!! hehehehe ** I said that with an Americannah accentsss oh :) its all about the Ego now oh Baby'm.. **and i said that one with an AnambLa accent.. **Winks... heheheheh MEhn Moby you wihh not believe that i wanted to call you on Friday so we can turn up oh! but the alacrity of the supplemental sumptuous events preceding that day were tooooo oblivious to help my ahun ahun sef to make the call.. heheheheheh **In English that means... Oya I owe you one BIG TIME Baby mi.... Thanks for always Moby.. Thanks for being my Day 1 Niggaress... You Rock bae.. Aswear you do...

      Delete
  11. Nice read as usual. I find it hard to keep up with your plenty oyibo you this child but oh well.
    IG IG so many shii going on there man but am I bothered? No. I don't unfollow on the basis of oppression but on the basis of stupidity after all in real life some people I know don't own jack oppress, shall we start beefing them because of that?

    ReplyDelete