Friday, 26 June 2015

The YnC newbie called Wajilda... :)

Duru: Turn uP Turn uP Ladies and gentlemen.. aYam uber excited.. I mean Uber.. Now this post just confirms to me that ayam really confused.. But hey! When you meet someboRRy as awesome as Jilda.. You cant but hold her close.. So Say Heellloo to my new crazy friend.. and hopefully new writer on the blog.. my Ex and very crush forever friend... Jilda. See you at the end guys.. :) Yep! aYam crazy like this!


Hellurrrr!! Hope y'all are doing great. How was the week?! Cool?! Fun?! Crazy?! Well I dunno about me tho. Cos so far I didnt have a good reason to smile all week…  everybody decided this week was gonna be “Annoy ijagila week”. Gtb now made matters worse by debiting my last 1k, dont they know there is drought in the land?! No wahala sha, God dey. By the way i am Wajilda Ijagila (Ex-Miss YnC). I know I started of complaining, its not my fault I learnt it from Duru (...am I lying, abi you want to deny it in public nah ba?!). I go by the name Wajilda Ijagila, but to save you from tongue twisting you can call me Ijagz or like my friends do 'the neighborhood witch' (don't bother your precious mind trynna understand why they call me that........I said don't nah....... Oya suit yourself). Some of you know me only as Duru’s ex.. well in the coming weeks, hopefully you'd get to know me a bit better. This is my first time EVER doing this (I mean.. Nonso begged and cried for me to do this which was accompanied with a lil bribe covered with a BIG name called incentive). If u are wondering I am a couple of minutes to 20 years old… so don't judge me too much and feel free to accept the fact that Nonso was practicing child abuse by dating me. But what can I say he couldn't avoid all this awesomeness (shhh @Nonso eheeenn oh… i know you want to argue.. Just leave it like that). By the way I am haSHually from Adamawa state that's why I have such a beautiful name, dont start thinking its one African country out there. Its just by the corner.

Okay to sum up my introduction, I just graduated from Babcock university on 7th June.. lets just say aYam a lawyer someboRRy (B.ild International Law & Diplomacy) and my eyes have opened just this two weeks I've been at home JOBLESS. It got me thinking 'you old gurrl, they'd soon ship you off to one mans house very soon' and it dawned on me that they really won't remember that i am young and confused… all that would be on their mind is “ehnn sheybe she has finished school na, what is she waiting for?!”. Why are African people like this?! They'd be acting like they are tired of seeing your face in the house and the only solution is to kick you out. Last week Sunday at church, my step-mum was telling some of her friends I had just recently graduated, and the next thing they said was "ehhen congratulations oo, is for us to attend your wedding next year eh". In my mind I was like “Really niggas?! really!” Its the same Ijagila that u claimed to have changed her diapers just yesterday that you are saying should go and marry oh, i pity una… i am not moving from this house till say the next 4-5 yrs. Ahah eezz neFer that deep nah. Ain't y'all happy to see my fine face cooking sweet Jollof rice for y'all, iz not fair ooo. God dey. 

Yes before I continue don't say cause i'm young I don't know anything yet, it will shock you at the rate this world is evolving. No wonder people don't live long anymore, cause we grow faster than our age (premature death is not your portion IJN). So as I was saying earlier, we Africans really need to go back to our default settings and correct some things. We center female lives around five things; Birth of the female child, her marriage, child birth, kitchen and her death. But it shouldn't be so, there is more to us like education, ambition, LOVE etc. You out there trynna pursue your daughter to marry, consider her and see if she's happy… if she's mature enough and if he's the right one (Nonso this is not the time to preach to me about you being Mr right). And for their information u didn't go and struggle all these years in school to be dumped in one man’s house as a house wife. I gotta start something for myself, God forbid he dies or we divorce… ain't nobody gonna take care of me like I need. So they should hands off our matter for a bit while we still have time. But as regards the settling down issue.. I have to say that some of us ladies are not trying oh… as we continue zoning every guy that comes our  way…. waiting for our DREAM man.. it is well oh. If you are one of those ehnnn… I ask you.. Please would you want to grow old weary and in need of company?! Cause I ‘d be sure to visit you with my kids by then, so they can keep their aunt company. So my advice is please let down some golden rules and let a couple of guys into your heart.. you never know… You just never know...

I know a classmate of mine who was 18 when she got married to one man and she's miserable now. I wish I could help her, but what can my small self do?! It’s like me trying to compare my pocket money all my life with the National assembly's wardrobe allowance. The matter is tooooo huge. But if you can help someone around you and stop her from making a huge mistake due to pressure, please do. Don't let her get high on the kush of stupidity (for lack of a better word), and when the low kicks in… it might be too late (p.s in my Beyonce voice I'm feeling myself, I’m feeling myself'. See me going all motivational speakerish outchea. I nefa hexsperedit)

Anywhichway I have to go now  and sadly I stay at Abuja so pardon me if i didn’t remember to ask how the traffic ish case is in Lagos is, Nonso keeps telling me its crazy.. I am sorry it is dealing with you guys in Lagos *evil grin*. I feel your pain , the Lord is gonna expose you from the hold up route to a free one way route that people dont know about yet. And if u leg a lot like my dearest Nonso… may no car splash mud on you this coming week. I want to end by declaring my love to two people n Duru... sorry you didnt make it to the list this time :) not like u ever can sef *tongue out*. So they are Erniesha Tibs and the beautiful Raleeyat… I haven't met you guys in person yet but you guys are the real MVP.



Bye for now loves and please stay safe… plus dream of me pursuing you with broom :) and cane. xoxoxoxo.

Instagram: @Ijagz

48 comments:

  1. Hello Wajilda, quite an interesting and unique name you've got. Duru's Ex eh? Oh now the jigsaw puzzle is becoming clearer, as I've seen those last set of photos here before.
    Congratulations on your achievement, and keep dreaming big!

    *Sir Duru, I see you. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A very big congrats on your graduation my see Duru. Wow wow wow - she's absolutely gorgeous. I never knew that one day I would get to see at least a picture of her - ain't I lucky?????!!

      Delete
    2. Thanks King Blogoratti I most definitely will... Y'all beRRa not loF her more than me and the rest of the gang oh!!! Or fight go dey,,,

      @Yours Truly... No nah Nne... she isn't that gorgeous.... l was always the good looking one... and she the rational and smart one... hehehehhe iKid biko... I own both the Handsomeness and brains... **tongue out Jilda... Thanks guys... Y'all rock...

      Delete
    3. Hi. Thanks, even tho my parents have signed me up for a life of mispronounced name. Sure thank you :D

      Delete
  2. Hello Wajilda *waves*

    *sealed lips* No comment.

    On second thought, how come you both write the same way? I could have sworn Duru wrote this; the writing style is just soooooooooooooooooo similar. Who rubbed off on who? Okay so #nowthatyouarehere Ijagz, trust it is and will be a blessing to all. Welcome once again to the fold and the working class space.

    #Motherhawkmodeon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *peeps and waves* hellurr, what I do please unseal oo. My dear the boy is famzing me on every level oo rubbing off left and right. I hope to bless all. Thank you.

      Delete
  3. Welcome Ijagz. I see Duru's hands in your writing technique. Biko, don't be as confused as Duru o! eh ehn! Cool to see ''cool exes'', ending relationships shouldn't always mean the end of every form of connection or friendship.
    Welcome to the world of professionals dear, go do exploit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tufiya, God will not allow it. Me as confused as Duru, imposicant! Thanks dear, I hope I enjoy it.

      Delete
  4. I thought you were from Guinea. Lol... Lovely name u got though. My eyes and mouth are just wide open, it seems you brought a closer feeling to this blog maybe bc you are Duru's ex. Welcome back to the confusion family! You will make me enjoy it the more.

    Lest I forget, welcome to the real world!
    livelifeng.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guinea kwanu, I'm full blooded Nigerian oo. Thanks dear, I won't fail you I hope

      Delete
    2. Hehhhehehehheheheh @ guinea... lmao... **Tongue out Ijagz... Nice one Nike...

      Delete
  5. Erhmmmmmm... I don't get this at all. I have not read the post but hollllll up... what is this you guys are doing? As much as I would love to type what I think, I would take my drama to Duru's phone. ByE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice write up Jilda. I think you should claim this blog from Duru or start your own blog, smiles...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehehehheheheh Lily oh!! Lmao... Sheybe you people are seeing Lily and Wajilda... I ain't even dead and their sharing my property already... heheheh Diarisgodooo... Thanks for always Lily... Ya Comments warm up my heart like Boiling ring.. **winks...

      Delete
    2. Thanks ooo. Ehn Abeg oo I dnt want Duru to apper in my dream because I af open blog, I know I'm that good to steal all his readers. Lemme kuku allow him bask in the bliss of my awesomeness. @Duru dont start beefing, I know it's your hobby

      Delete
  7. Hi! Pleased to meet you.You write so well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Hellurr! With this your name the first thing I thought of was calabar food, awsome delicacies

      Delete
  9. hello Wajilda Ijagila..awesome name and a wonderful writer..YNC is seriously beefing up their arsenal...hmmmm..taste of good things ahead

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yyyaaaayyy... Ossssshhhhhey Turn uP.... It's always a delight to read from you sir... inshort ya just a boss someboRRies... Thank you for your believe in the Young and Confused Dream... Inshort after Buhari na you... Ya a blessing sir... aswear... and the crowd goes Oooosssshhheeeyyy Turn uP.

      Delete
    2. Thanks *waves to parents for giving me the name* . Anticipate berre things to come

      Delete
  10. duru's ex?????? the gods must hear this.... nyc post tho



    She remembers the moment. The photographer took her picture. She remembers her anger. The man was a stranger. She had never been photographed before. Until they met again 17 years later, she had not been photographed since. The photographer remembers the moment too. The light was soft. The refugee camp in Pakistan was a sea of tents. Inside the school tent he noticed her first. Sensing her shyness, he approached her last. She told him he could take her picture. Read A life revealed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naso I see am oo. Anywhichway thanks dear

      Delete
  11. Woow. Jilda in d building! And the crowd goes Osheeey, turn up!!!!! (JdB has been teaching me these his slangs and intros). I love ur style of writing, hope to read more from you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Abeg don't follow his footsteps oo, this boy probably got F12 in English, he's just using all this my slangs to cover up. Thanks dear

      Delete
  12. Jilda........ Damn Duru the ancestors must hear this one eeeeeehhhh..... So this is the beautiful Jilda u have been hiding from hommies shey.... Amadioha will judge u oooooooo.

    Welcome on board wajilda we hope you are not as crazy and confused as Duru Chinonso John D Belfast abi Beloved.

    www.icelaw.me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehehhehehehehehhehe Ice ya a fish... lmao... hehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehheheheheheh lwkmdoo...

      Delete
    2. Thanks dear, and I assure you I am a saner version of Duru, easier to understand and handle *duru I am just saying you are out of order incase yo dint get the message*. The stingy boy has finally brought me out now :)

      Delete
  13. nice post :)

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Choi! Duru you have seen many beautiful women in ya life. That's why you just can't think straight, ah! Me love them girls am seeing around here. You know what Duru make them ALL * don't make it too much, like 100 will do* come here and write for the gang!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oshey, you are making my head swell oo.and I agree with you that Duru likes woman too much, we should find a good church and take him for deliverance

      Delete
  15. Erm I came back to tell you Duru to please bring male writers, handsome, cute, God fearing ones.. hehe. Anything less, don't bother

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful blazer!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel a fashionista spirit in you. After all my kaking up someone atleast noticed. Thank you plenry plenry

      Delete
  17. You are as beautiful as you write ( ehen see English i raff mysef). So you went to read law all these years when you knew you gat a better talent ehen? Duru am going to Kano to report your case of child abuse...


    Www.trendwithgloria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hhehehehheheheheheheheh lmao!!! Child abuse ke?! No oh!!! It was child abuse oh Gloria... Hehehehhehe It was love at first sight... Plus ask her nah... she was the one that used her leg to toast me :)

      Delete
    2. *blushing so hard burst into tears* this building is becoming to emoshiona I'm gonna break down. Thanks muchos. Confam, you noticed Abeg plead my case let judgment be served

      Delete
  18. Wow Duru she even writes like you. You look good baby girl and I like your name. Sounds like a celebrity name. Welcome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww oshey, as a G. Thanks dear and p.s he writes like me :)

      Delete
  19. Oh my days. Jilda finally shows up. Nice to have you here and welcome. You brought me out of my hiatus so you see how important you are? *helps you dust your shoulder* lol
    We hope to see more of you here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The boy has been hiding me ooo, due to beef. Thanks dear I veal like an MVP *blushing* o God, ya the real G. My fine face shall be here for a while. Thanks again

      Delete
  20. Yeis!!!
    It is my adamawa sister in the house!
    See how we can fine ehn? With our ghen ghen names too.....
    Hello Jilda....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes ooo, lerrem know. Loud it. That's why it's called land of beauty when they have us there *looks in the mirror and couldn't finish the comment due to eminent beauty*

      Delete
    2. Hehehehhehehhe eminent beauty ko... Eminent beauty ni?! Shift joo... lmao

      Delete
  21. With ijags here, it's gonn be double wahala. I couldn't differentiate this post from duru's. Bunch of good crazy peeps.













    Best post to read in da morning.


















    #Mannie

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oshey! As ee dey hot. Thank a bunch

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks guys for all the love, I haf almost full this bucket with tears. This is so tushing, I nefa hesperedit. Oshey

    ReplyDelete