Monday, 27 July 2015

15-for-15 Challenge_Family (July Post): Padre.


Pre-Script: Hiya Gang.. Insha Allah yeah.. We have a ghen ghen guest post tomorrow.. its gonna be fun.. Whoop Whoop.. I cannot keep calm...

**Current Situation 5: 29 AM… hehheh **in the voice of the narrator of 24 ** “the following activities happen in real time..” hehehe lemme form Jack Bauer small… **Takes off confused Bracelet.. Ooooooooosssshhheeey Turn uP! Hiya Gang.. Whats up?! What’s cracking?! What’s good?! How was your weekend?! How was the Turn uP?! Biko who went to Owambe?! Biko who got laid AGAIN?! hehehe okay iKid.. lmao!  Mehn my Weekend was Crazzyyy..  Please who read Ijagz and the Legendary Cladora’s post last week.. Awesome I tell you Gang! Awesome.. I was Awed.. Ijagz is just a Fish aswear! Heheheh and Cladora izz just an Amazing lady aswear… She sweet pass sugar biko. Mehn my Weekend was **In the beauRRiful Enikoko’s voice.. WORKIC! I mean I just kept jumping from meeting to meeting mehn! And while some meetings didn’t just turn out good sam sam sam.. Others were Slayed.. hehehe **Takes off Brown Wrist watch.. Someone saw me yesterday and said Duru you like Black oh.. And I was like yes nah! Aye Axe men something.. hehehe ifaye! If I tried to even Try to be a cultist ehhhn.. my father would have killed me long ago.. That man literally knows me intoto.. I think he is using jazz sev. When you wanna do bad thing he wihh just call you :(… talk about a fathers love yeah?! I mean he knows when I have sinned big sin.. If you sin and come back.. He wihh nah come and goan be looking at you one kain..

Mehhn gang.. my Oga e haf come back.. hence without many many plenRRy PlenRRy Adoooos.. lets Dance like no one is watching shall we?!

**in Moby’s voice… Wait! Holl up! Holl uP! Holl uP!! How can I buy 8 Pieces of Tomato for Naira 150?! And how can Pounds be Naira 352 against 1 GBP.. I was talking to My Baby about how crazy the Foreingn exchange is.. hehehe (Baby is a Generic term for me oh, aYam kuku still single and unlaid)  Although She is "PRO PMB", so we argued through most of the 15 minutes conversation as she is of the opinion that too many people died during GEJ but my kweshion is this: are we getting better as a nation?! I mean how do parents send their kids to the UK for better Education under such strenuous Forex conditions?! And the Bombings are now every day oh!  To all who Voted PMB.. Well.. here is your change.. Are we happy now?! GEJ wasn’t great but is this better?! Time will tell I guess.

So the 15- for -15 challenge as initiated by the legendary Janyl Benyl is still on.. and I aint quitting on it.. Hence here is my July Entry.. and its about  Padre AKA Daddy.. That guy is my Everything.. And seeing us both age just makes me realize that truly truly yeah… “A son is father of man..” hehehe **Wears Evil smile… I guess this could be a good time to pay him back for all the “Junior Kneel down and carry that Table..” and all the Koin Koin shoe that landed on my ishi gogoRo… But Nahhh!! Had I not carried all those Tables and had all those Koko due to Koin shoes.. I might not have been the man that I am becoming and not be as Rich as I will become Insha Allah.. So here goes.. I love You Daddy.. Thank you for all the Punishments and for Flogging Shoe on our head..  For all the 2 Hours Advice… You made us who we will become Sir.. And we 4 are nothing without you Dad.

Know Your Right:

JdB: Hello Daddy, Good evening sir. How is Enugu Sir?! How was your day?!

Padre: It was not good oh.. I have a head ache... These Police people Arrested me **deep sigh

JdB: Aha Why nah!

Padre:  They said I took one way!

JdB: Ah! Ehya Pele sir… Did they collect money?!

Padre: Aha! yes nah! They jumped into my motor and asked that I follow them to the station. After driving for a while they asked that I park and pay them Naira 20K.. I told them I was just coming from the clinic and all I had was 500 Naira… **Clears throat... They said I should give them 10 k.. I showed them my Drugs.. they said I should give them 2K and carry them back to their check point.. I showed them the 500 Naira note that was with me.. They said I should bring it, I told them I needed 200 from inside it, hence all I could give them was 300 naira.. They asked that I take them back to their check-point.. I told them my vehicle wasn't good.. and I don’t have Fuel.. heheh they took the Naira 300 and left.

JdB! Ah.. hahahahahahaha hehehehehe Daddy oh! Okay! Good night Sir.. Be safe.

Padre: How are you people over there?! Have you people eaten?! .

JdB: We are Fine Sir. Yes Daddy.

Now my Dad never ever lets people Rip him off.. This he says is a paramount Rule in life.. He teaches us that we might not be Rich yeah.. But we should not be stupid cause of that.

Cook Your Own Food:
Oshey jolof rice toh Sure :) Heheheh half meat is beRRa than Chin Chin :)

Padre: Junior learn how to cook so that No woman will come and do shakara for you (2009)…

These are golden words my Dad taught me.. Growing up yeah, he has made me understand that Women are important but not mandatory.. I mean Dad always says that A man should not go after a woman till he is ready.. he tells me how he wished he had achieved more, Invested More, Studied more etc  before getting married.. and although having that my cravings are crazy AF at this age.. I think Dad is right.. I mean why marry a woman.. no Scratch that! Why even date a lady when you can’t take care of her properly?! When you cant fly her to Venice and to the Eiffel in Paris?! Why bother then when you cannot make her feel like a Queen?!.. Simple and Plain! If you no get Money.. Or Job .. Or last last Masters Degree.. DON’T MARRY!

Persevere:

JdB: Daddy I hate this school.. I mean it is not where I want to be.. There are little or no Laws.. Anything and everything goes here! I want to quit... I want to go to Covenant or Thames Valley (2008)

Padre; And who will pay your school fees?! That’s the thing with you Junior.. You give up too easily… You have the brains but not the guts and strong will… Look You have to understand that everything in life is in phases and for a short while... See this too shall pass..  Just endure.

Gang that was  7 years ago.. and thinking about it yeah.. Had I not gone to that school.. I might never have gotten this job... Check am nah... #ItcanonlybeGOD

GOD

Later on at the end of my 5 years.. this ensued…

Junior: Daddy why does GOD hate me so much?!  Why do I have Bad luck like this?! 

Padre: Junior don’t say that, GOD has blessed you beyond many of your peers, don’t use your lips to bring pain on yourself… This too shall pass.

Dad teaches me that GOD is not just all I have, but all I need.. and that no matter how Bad a time is, GOD is there with us. Plus he has over the years taught me to honor, serve and pray to GOD.. because GOD has all the answers.. and we are NOTHING WITHOUT GOD.

Live on..

Padre: If we didn’t Die when we lost the House, we will never Die again. (2012)

Padre teaches me that no matter what or how bad a time is yeah, this too shall pass. He teaches me that at the end of everything, everything will be alright so if everything is not alright now.. then we are not kuku at the end. He teaches me to not compare my life with another.. But live one day at a time.

Mehnn I dunno what Love is yeah Gang.. But I Love you Sir.

Thank you for the past 7 minutes of your Time gang.. You do ma a great Honor with it… My prayer for you this week is that heaven will give you the grace to ignore all those Useless Awon Oniranu people that will be looking for Quarrel on Instagram.. But instead the love to show them that you are way classier than them and that Instagram is just a means of happiness.. and not a source of it **In Ijagz Voice… Oshey! See me going all Speakerish on y'all... heheheh. A Nefer hexspErred it.



P.S: I am really sorry I have been kinda AWOL on some blogs gang.. Trying to grow the blog has been harder than I anticipated.. Plus I have a new Oga that keeps me on my toes 24/7… For the next 16 months 15 days ehn..  Insha Allah yeah.. We will keep trying to get beRRa as a Blog…

P.P.S: Please gang…  I am sorry that this is coming late… The winners of the #YnCStrike2 Top 5 to comment contest are:


Guys I am sorry I haven’t gotten across to you.. Ego e haf finish.. Please eweliwe.. I cross my heart.. Insha Allah yeah.. When they pay me my small salary on Friday, I will get across to you guys ASAP.. I sincerely apologize.. :( Cc. @King Ice Law and @Padi mi MoRayo Please forgive me.. Biko...

**Reaches for Dextron Journal

Blogger Status:

Yo! Gang! Have you guys met Sharon Ifeoma and Scarlet Xianne?! Meeehnnn these are very ghen ghen SomeboRRies and I totally love how they write.. It is so apt and relatable to.. I mean you can literally hear them speak.. and put yourself in their line of thought..  heheh I mean Blogger is just an amazing place… Aswear.

Ibukun Writes: Mehhnn Gang! I met the legendary Ibukun via Instagram.. And I cannot geRRoVer her writing **Winks.. Yep! She is bad Ass like that… :).. She writes Prose and reality.. and her writing reminds me of how the super awesome Esther Koko and my Bae and 24/7 crush Onyilola write.. Mehn! Just in case you haven’t been there… Plllllleaaaseee Gang! Check Ibukun's page out.. It is ovvveeer worth it aswear. Oya Thank me later…

Tolu Falode: Now if you are in Nigeria.. then you should know this child.. She is amazingly Young and smart.. and I just love how her heart flows with love and compassion.. I haven’t been to her Blog yet yeah.. But I have been reading a lot of her lately on Instagram.. She is so young and driven…  and what I admire about her the most is how she has been able to turn the Pain of Dubai into so much strength and drive… that she empowers young people to live to the fullest.. and Live for GOD… Check out her Blog and Buy her Book if you can gang.. Trust me.. It’s a worthy read.. amma head over there ASAP.. Cheers.

Instagram: @youngandconfused_byjdb


#Udo #ItcanonlybeGOD

40 comments:

  1. Hello, hope your week is off to a great start. I certainly know that feeling when you talked about a parent seeming to know when you've been up to mischief. Ah the good old days.

    Having said that, your pops sounds just like mine -down to earth, always upfront and is the most honest person I know. Seems like you've got a good rapport with your pops which is a great thing, so hold on to the wisdom you've learned and will keep learning from him.

    I like that will smith movie, its one my favourites, and of course Lion King too.

    Thanks for those links, always nice thing to discover new blogs. Enjoy the week, be great, be everything. Peace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. King BlogoraTTi for the Frigging win Yooooo.... heheheheh It's always exciting reading your ghen ghen comments... I mean Thank you for always sir... yes oh!!! Me and my Dad are good peoples... All I know about Money, Woman and Cars I learnt from him (Okay Minus woman sha)... Yaaayy... I love Pursuit of Happiness as well.. It's by far My top 10 movies of all time... Hian!!! Don't test my Dad oh!!! He can smell your sins from his Sleep... heheheheh Thanks for coming by Sir... You rock... Inshort 3 Gbosa's for thee.. Gbosa.. Gbosa... Gbosa... heheheh Cheers...

      Delete
  2. aawwwww!so much love for your dad..i love my daddy tooo...im his favorite child*side eyes at my siblings*lol
    and as always,thanks for the links..i have discovered many great blogs because of u...have a great week!!!hugs


    www.thatghlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kai!!! Ms Chrissy... see as Ya wahing me without protection... hehehhehehe Thanks for your kind words... Dad's Rock biko... It's always nice to read from you... Ya Just ghen ghen like that... hopefully yeah Bubba... One Day some day... we will put a face to the ghen ghen name... **wears Inspector Gadget face...

      Delete
  3. I love my dad just as much..... I think dads are God's gift to us although they just like to act tough
    How are you my darling Bubba

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehhehehehhe aYam telling you Esther Koko... Initially my Dad used to form Gangster and all... But as he ages... I have come to see him as more of my Son and Friend than my Father... Baby mi aYam well oh!! How are you?! What tha he'll is up with your WhatsApp Baby mi?! :( Thanks for coming by Esther koko... You always make it worth it... and the crowd goes AwwWwwwwgghhh...

      Delete
  4. hiya duru darlin...what i've missed?hehehehe..your dad seems very coool...never forget whateva good things he teaches you...it will most def be ov great help to you in future..xoxox

    www.glowyshoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh My happiness... How are you Glowy?! Bia waRRis ya real name sev?! You didn't miss much oh! Bae... Still haven't been laid upon all my trial and error... and still as confused AF... yeah... I will try oh!!! Although sometime my Dad can vex me ehhhnnn... But its all in my favor I guess... Thank you for coming by Bae?! How are you?! Mehn I need to send you an Email... Missed you...

      Delete
  5. Boss ke de way?nice post i must say..dads re cool and their advices re top notch...that will smith pic though...have a blissful week boss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Owendi brother... A din mma... Kenkenemeghani?! Yeah... You can say that again sir... Yeah... Pursuit of Happyness... It's one of the coolest Will Smith movies ever by my Ranking... Thanks for always... You came on here and here became very ghen ghen... Thank for always Bae...

      P.S: Sir can I please get your Email address?! Bikonu... O maka nhia...

      Delete
  6. I crave Jollof Rice...*clears throat and activates my innocent face*

    Erm...Duru biko where's mine?

    Nma's Blog 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah!!! Your own is in the pot oh!!! Heheh lemme Goan dish it... But shey be I tried ba?! Don't mind all my Jollof Haters... The Onyibo Colour of the Jollof is okay ba?! Heheheh How are you Nma?! What's cracking?!

      Delete
  7. I miss my Dad. He is everything I need in a father. RIP Papa.
    http://unbrydledopinion.blogspot.ca/
    http://gudrecipes.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen Clad.. May his soul rest in the perfect peace of our Lord GOD... How are you Bubba?! How is your fine self?!

      Delete
  8. I love my dad despite his plenty wahala. The look of the jollof rice is boring.. lol

    ckjacob.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hian!!! See beef oh!!! Bia Carina... Dont use your reggae and come and go and spoil my Style Plus Blues oh!!! Oh wow... It's good to know eh!!! Dad's can liike to come and go and be forming Galadinma... but deep inside... They are just like all of us...

      Turn uP Turn uP ladies and Gentlemen... We have a New Reader... **covers face... iShy... Welcome on board Carina... It's nice to have you on here... Biko.. Ejo... Please... Dont come and go and break my heart... Please don't lemme... Thank you don't menSHion in advane... **winks

      Delete
  9. This your rice nawa
    Pheezycorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha!!! Pheesayo... Are you for me or against me?! Hian!!! BeRRa jejely leave my Rice for me like that... aha!!! Do you know how much mede mede I put inside?! Heheheh Thank you for coming By Baby mi.. It's always Fun to read you Bubba...

      Delete
  10. Another beautiful yet hilarious post from you. Good to know that i have like minds in the house.. I miss my dad he was my bestest friend.. And you Duru some other man wouldn't have been able to father you only your dad can lol.. I must eat jollof rice today..





    Www.trendwithgloria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehehhe aswear... This man went through he'll in my growing up years oh!!! He was always shouting and complaining about me... and today... I see a spark of fulfillment in him.. regardless how little.. #ItcanonlybeGOD

      Heheheheh yes ke... Finally someboRRy is inspired by My Jollof rice... **Tongue out at all my Jollof Haters... **winks... Thank you Gloria... Your comments always leave me with a smile... You are just a cutie like tha aswear... Cheers.. xx

      Delete
  11. Now I know where you inherited all these traits of yours...your dad made me laff mehn. I love my dad too.
    That your jollof rice ehnnn...hmmm!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehehhehehehehhe My Dad is a correct guy... YeLs oh!!! All that aYam I stole from him... Bia Catwoman... I am in love with your IG page oh!!! I even might have to steal some sweaty picSHurs for personal use... **wears Evil grin...

      Delete
  12. lol.funny ass dude...i just ruv JDB!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehheheheheheh Ella my Bae... Love you more Baby mi... Hey... Why don't we Elope and start a family?! **winks... Thank you Bubba... For being a Miracle... My Miracle...

      Delete
  13. Firstly, your dad is one in a milla. You got the best thing in life, a father that cares, counsels and caution. A father that understands life and lays the foundation for you to step on. And the lion king cartoon series is a clear picture of real 'fatherSHIP'.
    Then your jollof rice is . . .
    I comment my reserve biko. We hail thee oh captain!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehehhehehehe all of you that are beefing my Jollof rice... Hian... Diarisgodooo... Do you knowhow hard it was to cook that thing?! Lmao... Yeah... My Dad aint perfect.. But he is doing just fine... Thank You Chief Alphasoar sir... How is the soaring going sir?! Thank you for always Boss... I loyal pass Loya Milk... **wink...

      Delete
  14. The Nigerian police sha, they know how to fall hand sha.
    I love my dad so much too, he has taught a lot and am grateful he is my dad..

     LETTER FROM THE FRIENDZONE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yyyyyyyyeeeeaaahhhh mehn... Heheh I can so love to read your Comments Ifeoma... I think aYam tripping for you oh... **Talks to self... Oya Nonso... Behave Yaself... heheheh Yep... Dad's Rock... Mehn Baby mi... Dont come and go and Mind Nigeria Police oh... Those guys are just Tax collectors in Uniforms at Checkpoints... Issorait... mwwah. In short... Chop wet French kiss and plenRRy Touching borry... :)

      Delete
  15. Hmmn.. I've missed ya so much.. not touching body miss oo. Okay I read through and I love!, I love when KIDS appreciate their dads, they are worth it a billion times. your dad sounds fun and 'jazzy', I will like to meet him someday *winks*. Whayasay?? Erm.. got to run. Thanks for putting a smile on my face tonight. Catch ya!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heheheheheh @Touching boRRy missing.. hehehe Rella oh!! lmao Meet who?! My Father?! Yhey you people are seeing Rella oh! So you haf jump meeting me and you wanna meet my Father.. Ehen! no! Thank you! it aint gonna haPPin..

      heheheheh Thanks for coming by Baby mi.. Na dthanks for leaving me in stitches as Always Rella.. You are an Amazing someboRRy like that ffaaaa.. and the crowd goes.. Yyyyeeeaaahh mehn!

      Delete
  16. my dad and i can gossip for Africa... your dad is awesome




    THE PERKS OF BEING SINGLE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehehehehehehehehheehehhe I bet your Dad is super cool.. Gossip ke?! My father will use koin shoe and pursue you from the parlour if I try that one with him.. hehehe

      So how is my Favorite Favor toh Sweet ju Honey lo doing?! Thank you for the love and support to the Gang Baby mi.. Aswear we are ABSOLUTELY nada without thee... GOD bless you Bae...

      Delete
  17. Nice, really nice. Not many of us av many nice things to say about our parents...come to think of it, u will also soon become a padre...lol
    Takia bro.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehehehehehe Mariam!!!!!! hehehehe so you haf Turn to chief time keeper on top my MaRRa ba?! issorait! aYam watching thee on CCTV.. hehehe Yeah! i guess so.. and thats why we have to endeavour to not remake the mistakes such parents made.. I have to add that my father is far from perfect oh.. But for us as a family yeah... He is all we could ever ask GOD for.. and the crowd goes.. Awwwgghhh.. Ehen! I might me coming to Your House Soon oh! I haf a small idea bae.. **Winks.. Thanks for everything Mariam.. We are where we are cause of you.. Aswear..

      Delete
  18. Duru, hope you won't mind me at all, It isn't easy... Sure you are good. I just love the way you appreciate your dad this much. I can imagine his great influence on you. But that your jollof rice just remind me of the concoction rice in the hostel. I'm sorry to tell you this one cannot be used as shakara for a woman.

    Sha pls don't drain all your salary, but me I don't take anything less than a three zeros worth of call card (you hear??) Lol. I didn't even know I made it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehehehehehehheheheh See them Hating on My Chef Jollof Rice oh.. Awon haters... Sha know that Diarsgoddooo.. hehehehehe .. Yep! my Father is all that i truly have... Ah! 3 zeros ke.. Aha nah! Nike!! Fear god nah...

      In other news.. Please when is your Blog coming back online.. It haf over tey nah :( We miss you pass 49 missed calls...

      Thank you for being a True Friend Nike.. Ya just the Bestest best aswear eh! and the crowd goes.. Oooooosssshhheeey Turn uP!

      Delete
    2. Lol... Just keep doing your thing, admire your relentless spirit. Pls keep praying for me ooo but very soon I hope to be back. Thanks.

      Delete
  19. Wow! What a great dad you have, may God keep blessing him and you. Nice one again, keep it up man.

    modhancrochet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. "It is a wise father who knows his child. But maybe it's a very wise child who takes time to know his father." tanx for being one of the wise child.

    ReplyDelete
  21. eToro is the ultimate forex trading platform for newbie and pro traders.

    ReplyDelete