Thursday, 9 July 2015

#FeatureThursday_ The Duru I know... by Walase


Duru's Disclaimer: Toluwalase is just a crazy child aswear.. kai! my life! I cannot believe I put up this post.. but my love for her is deep like that.. pllluuusss she is kinda saying the truth.. **covers face.. (Oya remove the kinda).. Biko.. read everything she wrote with not only a pinch of salt oh! But a Whole Tea spoonful and join sev... See you at the end gang :) **Runs away...


So Duru Adolphus Jnr. Aka JdB Aka Nonso.. Aka John de Beloved (nawa oh! only him has all this many many names) anyways.. he called me on the 4th of July 2015 @ 7:34pm specifically; and told me we had to talk. He sounded so serious – which was so unusual. Obviously, you guys can already tell that he is never a serious person **Rolls eyes… so the thought of him being solemn was a big deal. He’s just always confused with no direction lol. So, you can only imagine my anxiety when my darling friend called me at night sounding all serious. I was hoping he was fine and not in trouble. Maybe he got into trouble with the police – who knows!! I immediately stopped what I was doing – ok, so let me rewind a little to hint you wonderful people on the seriousness of what I was doing…. I was busy watching the movie “50 shades of grey”. Yyyyaaaayyy… To y’all movie lovers, I’m sure you can relate to when you have to pause your movie to attend to something else or in this confused case.. SOMEONE ELSE!!!– As for me eh! it better be for a good cause, especially when you are wondering the next stunt Christian Grey (the lead actor of 50 shades of Grey) is about to perform. Speaking of which, please, biko, Ejo… help me understand this oh! Who signs a contract just when they are about to start a relationship?? That’s just so weird… the guy is just a frog I swear – what sort of stupid fetish does he have?? Flogging his babe to get pleasure??? The guy is just so so so gross. Ok! #SpoilerAlert... My apologies to those that have not seen the movie; Let me not be a total movie spoiler… Moving onnn. It’s a great movie though – one of the most watched movies and one of the bestselling books till date. You should grab a copy if you are 18+ (I am not sure if Nonso Duru is up to 15 though lol). I have the HD version – halla us if you need a copy – cos we love you, we would give it free.

Back to the call, on normal days, JdB only calls me to tell me about one fine girl he just met who is crushing on him – whenever he says this, it obviously means the opposite - he is crushing on the girl instead– andddd she probably has no clue he exists lol. He also sometimes calls to tell me how he met a girl yesterday and they have started dating today. At first, I’m like what kind of foolish girls do you meet?! How do you meet someone yesterday and start dating her today? That’s just wrong – Only for me to later find out that he was under the "impression" AGAIN! that they were dating; while the girl in question was probably trying to only get to know him... but my darling friend in his 'confused' mind was already in love :).. Sadly, he always he calls back 2 weeks later and the conversation always goes;

Nonso Duru: Hello Tolu,

Me: Hi Baby, whats up?!

Nonso Duru: *deep sigh* Tolu, girls are just so terrible”;

Me: What is it this time?

Nonso Duru: Remember the girl I told you we just started dating last 2 weeks?! The fair beautiful one?! 

Me: Yeah. (Although still a bit puzzled as to how he gets all these beautiful ladies attention though.. as to me he is just a fish) *so l immediately draft back to reality and go* Yeah, the one you told me about over the phone and showed me her picture?!

Nonso Duru; yes, yes.. that one.. We broke up… Why is life so unfair Tolu?! I am a good guy..  bla la bla

“We broke up ke?!" Really?! Do you guys see that this boy is really confused?!. Often times I’m like “Dude were you even in a relationship?” heheheh So that was/is how every month, growing up with Nonso Duru, he had/has a new babe ‘he thinks he was/is dating’. The longest of all the “supposed” relationship that I am aware of oh! lasted say.. uhmm.. I think 10 weeks, just a little above 2 months. When he was dating one babe he was crazy about... he told me he wanted to get married to her sev– I am still in shock that they even lasted that long. *Whispers* I am not even sure if the babe exists sev!! Anyways, you understand why he is just so confused and needs friends like me to keep him on-track.

So he called me on Saturday (America's independence day celebtration), and said I have an idea.  I was like shoot, I’m all ears. He sounded like he was going to tell me about the next great business idea that would bring us to lime-light and make us millionaires no sorry! I meant Billionaires– this has always been our dream since childhood. Still my dream though, not sure about Duru *Tongue out*… So there I was… hopeful for some brilliant out of this world idea. Next thing he shouts;

“Oshey Turn up. I would like you to feature on Thursday’s blog post”; there is this thing we are working on and I would like you to be part of it” –

This boy is just crazy.. I was #shocked to my bone... “Guy is that what you wanted to say??##/??”. Is that why you sounded all serious on me?? Ok give me a topic, a theme, something to talk about, and he in his playful way went No oh! free style. Do whatever makes you happy... and sound confused.

As you all can tell, I am quite organized *pops Collar* – I have been thinking of what to write about all Sunday. But No idea – maybe you guys can suggest something to me; anndddd I would put together a great write up and share with you ASAP.

But anyways, about JdB, he is just an amazing friend, awesome fellow and a lover of this blog – that’s why for the first time in his confused life… he actually sounded passionate talking about and doing something. You guys give him a reason to Turn up. Thanks gang for all your support and love even in his confusion– we love and appreciate your dedication and continuous support. :) :)



Please dont mind my playful first post.. Once our Oga Confused can give me suggested topics to share with you amazingly beautiful people, I promise I would be drafting great memories with y'all by GOD's grace. Till then, lots of love guys.  Thank you for everything. 

Cheers. 

@Instagram: @Walase 


#ItcanonlybeGOD 

24 comments:

  1. Hahaha, Duru sha. This you confusion is on other levels sha..lol.

    Friendship is beautiful, when you have a friend cherish them.
    GABBY SPEAKS: 7 LIES NIGERIAN MEN TELL

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're too funny. I'm glad to see you're enjoying your life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. God will heal this confusion o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ammmiiinnnn. Ur prayers are very much needed for this niggar

      Delete
  4. Nice post it waz, first post!
    Please captain give her topic, we'll love to read from her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chukwuma - my head is about to explode ; btw you can suggest a topic U wd like me to write about too. 😘 @Duru gimme a topic o - u heard him.

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ehnnnnn...duru and women....hmmmm naah wah...i really wonder how you guys cope in discussion or is it just the blog thingy or you different in your personal life? better come in here and answer oo

    www.glowyshoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Babe he is like that o. This is so not a blog thing. It's a him thing. If u ask me, I think he needs to grow up - Walase

      Delete
  7. Lol...hey papi,i don't want to believe walase with all dem girls gist o, so come and clear the air on that, nice initiative dear
    Jibbyks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shoutout to the confused boss...baba
    Walase is the real deal..she is the mvp..even
    in her confused state she is still organized..mami
    thanks for making me use 4mins of my
    time to read this..do have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  9. At least he has a well grounded friend! Praise Jah.

    Beautiful Walase, I enjoyed this post. Just write as your spirit leads.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah!!! Well grounded latibo?! Who Bubba?! Tolu?! Ah!!! Issalie oh!!! No oh!!! Be not deceived eh!!! Tolu is a wolf+Lion+Antelope+Gorilla+Crocodile+Hyena+Elephant in sheep's clothing oh!!! Biko... don't be deceived by these big big English she is throwing up and down like speaker oh! :)

      Delete
    2. Ohoo you have startes approving comments, that's what happened to my comment.

      Abegee stop lying on the innocent girl's head na Duru Adolphus!

      Delete
    3. @Lohla thank you o jare. Many thanks. Are u minding this Duru he would never admit the truth. Truth be told he needs Pple like me in his life to set his priorities straight. I am obviously well grounded as you think. Thanks darling 😊. If u would like to read more from me, u can suggest what topic you wd like me to write about. -Walase

      Delete
  10. Duru you too like beautiful girls and I can tell you're a fascinating character. This your friend knows a lot about you and she's beautiful - my brother might be interested lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heheheheheheh ah!! Yes nah!!! It eezzz only beauRRiful geh someboRRy's that catch my attention oh... and then Class (like the ghen ghen type you your beaRRiful sef exudes **winks) also used to turn my head inside out and upside down too oh ;)... **In My Igbo Accent... Nne Check out nah :)... If me that is ugly like this come and go and marry wowo geh!! Na Atutupoyoyo we go born nah... I have to use fine geh someboRRy to complicate my short comings... heheheh **covers face ah!!! Tolu... I have known her since I was 8... It haf teeeeeeeeyyyyy since we haf know...

      Mehnn Nne.. I can't thank you enough for your LoF for this confused blog... I mean ya av been supporting me for a long time coming... Thank you plenRRy PlenrYY bubba... You RocK... I for blow you wet french kiss... But as your marriage date e haf reach... Lemme just jejely behave myself... hheheh

      About Walase... Hian she is geRRing married in some months oh!! We don dey even by Aso ebi sev... :) Thank you YT. You Rock Bubba... Aswear...

      Delete
    2. Awwww. I am blushing- U called me beautifulll. Thanks dearie. All Duru does is famz when he is around me. Don't mind the nigger he can't clise his eyes to beautiful things. I know all there is about him. About Ur brother, let's connect in camera #wink 😍😊. Walase

      Delete
  11. Hello Toluwalase, its great to have you write this delightful premier post -which by the way sums up all what we already knew about Sir Suru. He goes for the best things in life, so no surprise there about him attracting the best. Great to know that you are there to guide him, whenever confusion sets in.
    I see you guys, more power to the team. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Premier post- that's actually the funniest and nicest way to put this post. Thanks a lot. Am glad u read it 😊we would keep striving to be better everyday #humilityface - Pls suggest topics u wd like to read from me. Thanks dear. Walase

      Delete