Saturday, 18 July 2015

How Did we get here?! #YnCStrikeII


Happy Birthday to my sister.. My world.. my everything.. I love you much Bae.. I still wonder how I opened this Blog on your Birthday Nne.. But then It hit me that I must have been VERY Happy… and this Blog 2 years after is a show of how Happy and fulfilled you make me and the entire family Nne.. LoF you scaRRa. Happy Birthday Nne…

video

**Deep sigh.. How did we get here gang?! When we wrote “when this Blog is over” last November yeah, we knew the end was nearer than we anticipated.. I mean Wow! 2 years already.. Thinking about it makes us go Oooooooosssshheeey Turn uP! WaRRa hell!  How the heck! did we reach HIA?! Wow! Truly Truly gang.. #ItcanonlybeGOD.. **Rubs upper naked chin… I mean I remember when the inspiration for the name of this blog came.. And then how I mistakenly opened the Blog… how I then mistakenly forgot the URL of the blog 2 days after it was opened **Covers face.. and only remembered I had a blog when I saw the scribbled down URL by mistake under my keyboard months later.. I mean if we talk about the most decisive of Bloggers.. aYam kuku not top 10,000.. But miraculously yeah, we are still here **pops collar…  But the truth is this would not have been possible without you ghen ghen someboRRies… So here goes… Lets Dance like No one is watching shall we?!

The Journey to Blogger:

I never consider myself a blogger.. I see myself as a someboRRy that fell into a cave by mistake and bam! I jammed a treasure hideout hehehhehe… So I think aYam an accidental blogger someboRRy **Shines teeth..… But the truth is Janyl Benyl is why aYam here… I used to read the ghen ghen Linda Ikeji a lot back then.. But I read Janyl once.. just ofu times :) and 2 years and months later, we are here.. She sincerely held my hand and made a man out of the confused me… Janyl didn’t do a miracle… No! Far from that… All Janyl did was give me her time.. and it changed my life… I just pray and hope that over the past 2 years, and in the few moments that are left for me on here, I have done and can do same to someone out there. **Okay I just got a FBN Alert.. Morale is higher! Heheh  lets Do this.. :)

The PASTOR in Me!:

Now the love that has been shown to me in this place confuses the confusion outta my confusion.. Sometinmes ehnn When I think of how you guys love and support me ehnn.. esspecially Lola.. :) I am literally close to tears and Afraid wihh nah come and go and be catching omolom bi otutu… I mean the love is so deep that some of Y’all wonderful someboRRies preach to and pray for me.. I mean can I not be grateful for an amazing Ms. Tomilola lawal..  who loves me sincerely and tells me how I can be a better me.. Mehn forget shakara and hard thug life cassanova wanna be lifestyle that aYam forming up and down the place eh.. Whenever I go to Tomi's blog ehhhnnn, I literally become bare.. as she teaches me what Love for GOD and man Truly is.. Mehn I am grateful for sweet Ayo Thompson who my love for cannot be described in English Language or Engineering mathematics.. I mean Ayo prays for me via WhatsApp.. How deep can that get?! Or shall I forget Atiya who reading her blog gives me chills like the sea breeze.. I mean always when I read Atiya's yeah, I literally feel like I am laying by the beach with Ijagz and I holding hands.. fingers intertwined and my head on her chest.. #TouchingBoRRy Style… :) mehnnn Never will I forget Nwamaka Ajaegbu for the love she sincerely shows. In Titi’s voice.. Her Love for GOD is DeeeP! Like that… Oh! How can I forget Precious Thoughts?! She  is just an amazing lady.. and her love for GOD endears me beyond words…


The Experience:

I wish I could tell you guys writing on this blog has been an easy experience, and fun all the way... but truth is I cant! I wish I could tell you there haven’t been nights that I got so frustrated and thought to shut down the blog.. I wish I could tell you that there weren’t times when some comments didn’t get to me and I had to cry to Blog mama :( lmao.. But the truth is.. On here.. I have loved and lost and I have no regrets… Some came.. Some left.. Some I pushed away... But there are no regrets.. Many think I take this Blog too personal.. But my reply to them is how can you not?! I mean we came here with zero expectation.. Didn’t even know any one would read my confusions... and then bam! I meet awesome people like Lux, Ms Chrissy and Ifeoma Ekesiobi.. People with hearts of gold over flowing with soooo much love and wisdom.. Mehn! You have no other option but to be grateful to be here Ooooooo… I dey teellll you...

I vividly remember the beginning, heheheh yes nah, back in the beginning yeah, Darkness was over the face of the confused Blog.. More like loneliness.. was on the face of the young and confused Blog.. But then I had GOD, and Janyl.. So it was okay by me... **Winks… Then It was just Mama, My ghen ghen Engineering Boys from FaceBook (my guy my guy Akagha, my Best friend Igbe, CEO Eloka, and super smart 'Harry Potter' Chinedu) and my beautiful Cousin Duru Mimi..They hyped me so much then that I saw greatness that wasn’t existent in me.. I remember Engr. Obiora once said to me via WhatsApp… "Duru So you sabi write like this and you dey hide since.. Why you go study wire Engineer?!" Sheybe you guys see wash that the crazy guys as giving me?!  liar Liar pants on Fire guy.. :) Hehehe Crazy guy…  Then the 14- For- 14 Challenge was introduced by Janyl, and that was when the amazing Ms World someBorry.. Cee dropped the first NON-JANYL comment on here.. hehehehe and my What I felt ehn! Chisos!!! It was like I drank Alcohol mixed with cannabis.. hehehehhe… I was literally looking at My Techno device and smiling at myself like a mad man looking at his reflection.. Aswear a neFer hexSpeRred it sam sam. and then I met my most favorite Egbon Toin and my life never remained the same.. heheheh Just for the record.. Toin is by far one of the coolest of all the bloggers I have met.. She is amazing all in caps oh! I just wish she will keep writing and that her and my mentor and Blogger Chief of Staff would just date already.. **Winks  (**Clear throat.. They kuku know DiaSelves.. hehheh)… Oh Mehn after Cee came then did the  legendary T-Notes and then the ever beauRRiful Ugo.. These 2 guys put me up on a very high pedestal that people saw me for what I was proud to be.. CONFUSED. They were the very first 2 to see me as not just another child yeah.. But as a child with a chance of leaving his footprints on the sands of time called Blogger.. They were the first two to believe in me and put me up on their Blog.. aswear a neFer hexSpeRRed it... They are just frosh like that.

The truth is Gang¸ one of the most decisive turns in this blog came when I met the amazing Trio of Seyon, Erniesha and Temi. I mean we met bam!!! Like banger.. And it was just bliss back then.. The four of us would have madt fun and chill on each others blogs day and night… Amaka is SUPER DUPER SMART... Oh How I miss Temi.. Her smiles.. her posts on how to Toast woman and how to be Toasted **winks.. I think its Temi's fault ayam still single.. As if she kept writing.. I would have learnt more :(...  In my head Temi is the Love DockIta.. heheh Plus she has the boRRy of a goddess… Amaka is super cool and Erniesha was GOD sent… Please who knows where Ms Cookie is?! **deep sigh.. Its sad how Blogger is.. Today we are all here… and tomorrow we are all strangers…

The sojourn that started years ago has definitely brought me to the foot of really great bloggers and top of that list has gotta be KingBlogoraTTi..  I mean is it just me gang.. Or is BlogoraTTi not one of the greatest of Bloggers on the phase of the earth.. he is on every single Blog on my Diary and he drops comments that makes TOTAL  sense no matter the length of the post or the confusion spilled by the likes of me **Hides under Jangolova Chair..... He is just the Jagaban of Blogger… I mean he and Erniesha deserve king and Queen of blogger aswear.

Blogger through my woman Wrapper Eyes:

Yeah Yeah, I know, "Duru likes woman".. But Bikonu what am I supposed to do when I meet a child as beautiful and sexy plus smart as Lhurve davies…  Walk away?! Or Close my eyes?! hehehe... I mean even though that crazy Blog Best friend called King Ice is still standing as a stumbling block between me and all them ladies.. Cause they like him soooo much **Wears Evil face... His kidnap is sure and inevitable… Or am I suposed to ignore the Wisdom that is called Peace Itimi.. Meeehhnnn on nights that I cannot sleep cause of grown up issues yeah, I tell myself that If I had enough money ehnn.. Like Otedola and Dangote my uncles brothers last born's inlaws sisters brother.. heheheh.. there would be 3 gehs no! sorry… lets times that by 4 shall we?! So I meant there would be 12 ladies I would like to marry from Blogger all at once… and they would be.. Waittt for it.. hehehehe

Before I disclose who they are Gang, I must say that there must be something spiritual, Physical or Analytically wrong with the woman wrapper side of my brain… heheheh.. But whatever it is.. **In One plus the one’s voice… I lovveeeettt.. heheh I mean I cannot and I repeat I cannot stay away from a fine geh.. I might not have the fully grown liver or account balance to collect her number yeah.. But I must say hi or at least do Looku Looku like mavins... Like I said coming on to Blogger was totally unplanned.. You know I was talking to the beaurIFUL Toluwalase sometime in 2013 and Told her the singular reason for the blog was to put my thoughts out in the open.. Trust Tolu nah.. She gave me the aYam impressed of my friend look… But the truth is a NefEr hexpeRRed that I would meet all these beauRRiful beauRRiful gehs on here.. **Whispers.. I guess they are unconsciously the main reason I haven’t quit.. hehhehehe… I mean Molola and Changing Post Codes are literally my Blog crushes all day every day.. Their beauRRys make my heart skip 10 beats.. Soteyyyyyy sometimes I go fear sey I don get Heart attack…. hehehehehe... My! Am I glad I met them on here.. and so I wish I could marry **Clears throat and **Covers face… Molola, CPC, Cee, Sophie, Raleeyat, Onyilola Sobowale, Tijana, Jessica Allen ( I mean gang.. this child is literally my own Ms. World.. her beauty ehnnnn! Chisos! It can make you kiss and lick your Laptop screen in an attempt to kiss.. heheheheheh)… Lhurve davies, Seyram, CalabarGal annnnnnnndddddddd Itimi… I just wish I could ask the god of woman wrapper AKA Cupid for just one wish ehnn.. I wihhh ask him to shoot this 12 gehs heart with plenRRy PlenRRy arrows so that they can fall helplessly in love with me.. **Winks… hehehehe **Tongue out Lola.. Even you too… **Wears Straight face… Trust me… I have the stamina nah… iDieNot… hehhe biko iKid oh… Whoa! I am still looking at my nne; Yours Truly with SuperMan eyes oh… I can bet my life that she is fine like mami water.. Inshort aYam kuku on a Vision 2015 to see the beauRRiful face behind her anonymity.. Hopefully yeah, we shall succeed…. Mmeeehnnn thinking about the gehs above ehn.. **Cleans sweat… Sometimes I fear they weren’t conceived, but flew down from the sky to do visitation visitation like legendary JOHNBULL of MOJ calls it... cause their beauty confuses me…

Now I hard to start this new paragraph for clarity.. I mean just as for One +The One… Lola makes my heart skip 10 beats, hence it feels like ayam having a cardiac arrest.. hehehehe.. they are just Extra fine like freshly made palm Wine aswear.. and then Esther  koko.. **Smiles sheepishly. Esther is just a wife material like that.. I mean awesome a child she is.. and my am I proud of the woman she is becoming... **Winks Bae.. Esther how far Ame nah, help a confused BroVer out nah.. **winks

The Bonds that we have formed…

let me just say that Morayo Yunus has a place in my heart that will be hard to take her from.. She is an Angel in Human flesh aswear... Oh my Tweenie.. My sister and my friend… Meeting you was just the best.. NoBoRRy and I mean NoboRRy on blogsville writes like you and Favor Moyse do.. In my head you both are genuiuses with the pen.. I mean I don’t call you my tween for nothing Ritah.. You inspire me PIECES!!!

The thing about blogging or should I say blogger is that unconsciously we have become one of another.. Our lives have in some way intertwined unknowingly.. and of all the people I have met on here.. I doubt there are people I have soooo bonded with Like my Bestie Moby and like Clara and Ausserehl AKA Phoenix (Good luck with the fair today Egbon... :))… Egbon Clara and Ausserehl are just Angels.. They came into my life and everything became cha cha brand new.. and thinking of them no matter the time of the day makes me smile.. Even in my sleep sevv.. yep! Its deep like that :) Amazing ladies they are aswear… and Moby is just my Bae.. I can tell her anything… Highest if she gets pissed, she tells me good night, and I jasi immediately.. **winks...

Ada Ada my Otunne… Me and you are just geRRing started bae.. I neFer forget people who believe in me.. and write from jah rast fried rice till now ehn.. Ye af been not just a friend but a sister.. You cool pass Ice water.. and I just hope you and my course mate of Uni days Egwumba stay friends for a longgggg time **Winks.. You geRRit?! Lmao **Wears Evil grin…

Now gang... Are you tired.. lets go for a break shall we?! Me i wanna kuku drink Omi...

aaannnd we are back... Moby, Modupe Abolade and Rella.. To me ehnnn.. these 3 are triplets.. they are my daughters in short **Winks at Rella… I mean the way I literally adore them.. I read them and laugh like a fish soaked inside Orijin.. Cause their humor is heavenly.. oh! I didn’t mention Nike.. my baby.. these gehs shhaaa… **Whispers I haf been jejely crushing on Nike since I joined TFA In 2013. And from Back then till now.. She has still been forming.. Abeg beg her for me nah Gang… Heheheh Moby.. Thinking of you just makes me smile… Truth is ya just a bae.. and the openness of your heart amazes me.. **Pauses to attempt to Upload video.… I look at Moby and see who my Baby Modupe Abolade is becoming.. She is just like you Moby, and if I can ask for 1 wish from you, it would be that you join the many many great people mentoring that child into greatness…  I see more than a mere blogger in Modupe Abolade.. I see a WINNER in her...

The Cutiies… **wears Mr. Nigeria smile..

Now there are some folks on here that you open their blogs and just start smiling from get go.. heheheh and those are the kinda bae that LohlaWindfall, Mzz. Enikoko, Toinlicious ToyoN :p, and Mzz Sykik are.. I mean they are so full of life and I wont forget them even when this blog is over…  and also here gang... there is the super awesome Sophie.. **wears Best smile… This child has my heart… aswear.. If tell you how I literally adore the very soil sophie walks on ehhnnnn… It would shock you.. She is just all shades of cool and smart.. Oh Mummy Sykik ;).. Thinking of you makes me smile from stomach deep ma.. I am so proud of you.. So happy for you.. So Excited for you.. Just know mama that we are DEFINITELY!!! Turning up when you are back in Nigeria.. No excuses.. Just Sure LEGIIT Turn uP **winks!
Nma of Negriffile is just super duper smart.. Just like lola and sophie.. I remember how we met.. Nma and I, and how her smiles made my smile smile several smiles.. Just like Bolatito.. Amazing geh Nma is…  I mean she Nike and Mzz Anuoluwapoo are 3 ladies I really respect.. I mean thinking about how they are so much into correcting and healing the damaged perspective given to women just makes them endearing all the more. Truly, its been a long way down but we still here…

If you are still reading it this far.. Ya just the best aswear.. GOD bless you real Big gang... GOD bless you…

Sharon Ifeoma is just an extra super cool Bae. I mean I cannot even begin to define how lovely her heart is… and just like Ausserehl and Ifeoma Ekesiobi yeah.. I always look forward to her reply to my utterly confused comments.. Then Lily! Lily!! Lily!! My own Committee ChairWoman **Winks.. Amazing Blogger.. I love and admire how she writes HER! I mean you could literally read her Askors, eyes rolling, and many many shakara’s  and body language in her posts.. Lily is just the bae.. My love and best wishes will always be with her.. and then there is Lux.. Now lemme tell you guys something about Lux toh Sure... here goes; SHE IS AN AMAZING LADY…  Dasaaalll... and I mean it… I love how she is easy to relate with everyone.. sometimes I put up a post and think Lux is definitely gonna kill and slay me in the comment section.. And then she veeeeeeerrrrryyy tactfully always accepts me just as confused, and I mean Utterly confused as I am.. I love Lux plenRRy PlenRRy biko…



THE DIVA’S;

Don’t think its possible for you to be a Fashion blogger in the world as a whole and not know who the beauRRiful Buiti is.. she is just an amazingly beauRRiful child.. Sometimes sevvv.. It feels like she isn’t human.. Cause her skin is flawlessly beauRRiful.. and her smile.. Nwannee forGeRRit… O a heavenly someboRRy… O wu Mmadu :) So Buiti 8/8/15 yeah?! Bae I want my wedding invite oh! Or aYam going to Kuku invite myslf by myself.. geRRit.. Your Blog son is kuku my Blog best friend  :p Happy Married Life in Advance bae.. You deserve all this happiness.. You earned it Bubba…. And here is where I think off my Bae… Soggie.. Now Angel Soggie came into my life when I needed her the most.. And I just told myself.. I aint giving up on this bae for no reason… To me guys Soggie is just an Angel.. her words come rarely.. But when they do come ehnn..  Hian! It hits my heart like a meteor hitting the Earth.. and always has a positive impact... She is just an Angel someboRRy.. Aswear… :) 


Travelling with no Visa

You know something about Blogger is that it cuts across countries and nationalities... and that is one of the things I think of and smile.. I remember meeting Seyram (my Instagram aallllll day crush) on Bella Naija and going Damn she smart.. and thinking of Seyram alone makes all tiny tiny one one hair on my lekpa BoRRy to stand attention like Soldier… She excites me as her wisdom is beyond words… and also there is the amazing Kenyan Blogger as well.. Roselyn is just a boss someboRRy like that aswear.. I mean super samzing and loyal to her niche.. Plus her blog is heavenly beauRRful aswear…

The Guy code:

Over time, I thank GOD that we have generated not just merely guy bonds yeah, but also formed a male Gang that is constantly growing.. I mean Alphasoar came.. It is not everyday we get to see a male blogger poised to change the world.. But so effortlessly Alphasoar is doing it.. and doing it well for that matter.. he has the wisdom of the gods… And then my Goons Victor Okoronkwo, Christopher fortune, Ayooluwa Balogun, Don Osco, Mannie, Endy Chris and their class prefect Ice Law… heheheh It feels great when brothers support brothers in chasing women.. and for this I am most grateful.. Last Born is just the real MVP.. His wisdom and poise to grow and bring growth just amazes me… a great man he is I tell you… Okay this post e haf long oh! Lemme take a picSHur…


Manni Mannie Mannie.. mmmmyyyy Nigga like I like to call him.. manni na my guyest guy.. Funny thing yeah.. He was the first someboRRy to call me this year and the way he has had my back just amazes me.. Although his love for his loyalty for his iyawo plenRRy pass his loyalty for our friendship shhaaa… but its all good… A brover is a brover at all time... Woman na priority.. heheheh **Tongue out at iMannie.. a Correct guy is who Mannie is.

Now from Now to last year… The crowd here has literally changed and so might it be when we get to 3 Insha Allah.. but to all the folks that have come on here..
We are grateful... I haf not finish oh! this is me just calming down the tirednes.. **Winks
 

THE JUNE THAT WAS;

Now guys.. June 2015 was by far one of my bestest months yet on the Young and Confused Blog.. I mean we grew astronomically… A growth I owe solely to MariamOre, EllaHillz, Blessing Ehiz, Ijagila my FORMER Baby **Tongue out and all of you guys.. But the major reason I am writing this section was because I met supercool people in June.. I mean amazingly awesome folks.. Folks that I know we will grow togERRa for a long time.. I mean in June I met the BeauRRiful Glowy Shoe, the Amazingly super smiley Gloria who has a smile of the gods… I met super Beauty Follower, the drop dead sexy Tijana, the super smart Phisayo, the Hillarious Ifeoma Ekesiobi whose reply to my comments always and I repeat always has me in stitches, I met the ghen ghen Ibukun Writes…  I mean I dunno what awesome feels like… But June felt awesome for us… Thank you guys a lottttt.. For every single thing… for every single day...

Chuku-Chuku's in my flesh hehehehe;



Hehehehehhe now the number 1 someboRRies on this list has gotta be CatWoman, Rella and Favour.. kai! Hehhehehe Thaese gehs ehnnn! They like Quarrel pass fight for Africa shhhhhaa.. hehe they literally be tormenting my comments on other blogs.. and tasssin my life here.. because of CatWoman sev.. I now do 120 Push-uPS daily.. These gehs are just amazingly Frustrating my life.. But I guess that’s why I love them deep… **winks... (Saturday 18/07/15... 6; 20 AM.. Gang.. aYav to run to the food market for Dr. Duru now, its her Birthday today… Yyyyyaaayyy.. BRB. Pauses for 1 hour 58 minutes)

The people I miss;

I miss the hillarious Zoe.. The Extra healthy Nurse Gbemi KoKo, I miss Erniesha, I miss DocKitar TeeKay toh jasi baje baje.... I miss the classy and real Ms TLG.. I miss the super accepting Ms Cookie…  Oh how I miss the super smart Engr. Diva Cliverly…  That child is Awesomely smart aswear.. and I totally understand that life is busy and all.. But aswear.. I just wish that she could update a bit more…  :(

Ehhhnnnn... heheheh Taking About Gbemi koko.. heheh just like CatWoman ehhnn.. reading Gbemi used to make fear catch me hehhehe.. **Wears Straight face… Beeeeccccaaauuuseee I always end up being OVER inspired to walk on my “Beach body” and increase my 6 packs from 4 and half pieces of packs to 9 pieces.. heheheh.. Did I mention that Cat woman is a real Bae already?! iTrip biko… Oh where is my Funmi Reese?! Hehehehe me and this geh ehn! We sha haf History shaaa… I made a stupid mistake a while back.. and made her feel less.. and then months later I was in her exact position with me being hit.. Karma is a bitch yeah.. Biko where is Funmi?!  Awesomely entertaining Vira do you know?! Vira my Vira.. Amazing Child.. I definitely dream of the day we shall meet.. ya just super cool Bubba… **Winks.. Hugs and Kisses for Fxafa..

Oh Tosin my Agbani! I miss you.. I miss us.. I know you know what I mean… But you see I don’t call you Agbani cause it just a nick name.. I do cause in my heart that’s what you are… I know I screwed up Tosin.. But w can do this.. We can heal togeRRa past this regardless.. 

NOTHING BUT LOVE:

As I got to your name baby mi Suzanne.. Guilt enveloped me aswear.. Kai! Just like Sophie and Modupe Abolade… You mean more than just a reader to us.. Ya just an angel someboRRy bubba…  I know I promised to call you last 2 nights.. Its Saturday now...  Baby mi.. Life is just extra hard..  Aswear.. I will call you after this post is published insha Allah… I will make it up to you baby mi.. I promise.. I remember how we met Su.. Do you remember?! hehehehe. How excited we both were… and although I miss you sooo much, and I constantly beat myself up cause I know say I no dey try… I still kuku know that me and you are not just temporal friends.. We are sure gonna go the length Su… I promise…



**If You Read to this level.. GOD bless you… :)

**Goody Bag by The prince now playing…

So whats your selling Pooint eh Calabar gal.. heheheh now this lady is just super amazing.. Insha Allah yeah, when I eventually leave Nigeria... ....you ask how I know?! GOD told me! :).... my top people to meet are definitely her and Bim Akinmade.. they are just the baest baes aswear…

My FASHION ENTHUSIASTS **winks

Now iBlog With Grace is an amazing Blogger.. I remember when I met her on here.. I was totally confused as to if she was male or female… hehehehe I just used my church mind to accept that she was female cause her demograph audience was confusing.com.. But trust FBI me nah, I traced her on Instagram.. and the rest is history.. **Wears Inspector gadget smile… and afterwards.. Just as i did with Lola, I perfected in my heart that you see this one ehhnnn! I wont let her go for any reason eh! And my its been a wonderful ride.. Plus her and King Ice are teaching me what cloth to wear with what shoe **covers face… They are my fashion Goons like that biko… **Winks

**Samba by WhizKid now playing…  **Bumping head. Had to stand up to dance a bit
Samba
My MUA’s

Now these are just my goons.. You know the ones that turn anything and anyone into An Angel.. my Blog Bestie as moby call our selves is DEFINITELY! on this list.. and thenn there is the amazing Debra.. a Child beauRRiful within and without.. I mean plus she has a perfect shape.. Awesome bae aswear…  follow her on Istagram.. and you will be WCW'ing on her daily **Winks… Trust me...

1 Dose a day helps keep the cold away.

Now my job is unpredictable.. More like determined by weather and site.. And on some days when its 'THOSE' days yeah.. Bella Naija is my drug… Bella Naija has just been a real booster of my career aswear.. and that’s how I met Hawt Talk with Tosan.. and the amazing Cladora… Now these ladies mind ehhnn.. kai! **Clean sweat… It must be a real Amusement park in there oh.. Their posts are just tha Bomb daily.. Cladora Ann is my personal nwanne someboRRy and she is one of the coolest Bloggers I know… Plus an Amazing Mother and wife to an Amzing FAMILY… I have been stalking Nma Ojike of late.. AYam sure adding her to my daily routine.. 

Goddess Sunshine
Now this lady I have a personal affinity for.. I cannot explain the affinity yeah.. but she smart aswear… and she funny die… lmao.. I mean her words always strike a part of my heart that very few touch.. I read her and literally picShur her small statue... and although I know my picShur of her is wrong.. buahahahah... Its still fun to picShur shaaaa.. 

Newbies:

This morning.. Insha Allah yeah, I turned to my 10 and met Izunna Ucheakanwa and Anthony Ibe.. welcome on board gang.. Please lets Dance like no one is watching togeRRa shall we sirs?! Please don’t be strangers.. Please lets do this... Please join the gang guys...

As #YnCStrikesII I want you guys to know.. that we are nothing without you.. ME, EllaHillz, MariamOre, Ehiz, Walase and Ijagz are giving out Naira 1, 000 to the first 5 commenters on this post... and Icelaw and Morayo get 2k Each for being here for us even when no one was… Thanks Gang…

P.S: If you are thinking about starting a Blog.. I know you might be asking yourself What if i Fail?! What if i fall?! but lemme ask you, 1 kweshion.. What if you Succeed?! What if you Fly?! Stop thinking Gang.. Just do it.

#Udo #YnCStrikeII

Instagram: @youngandconfused_byjdb @ellahillz @blessinginyama @walase @ijagz

In the little that we are GANG.. I openly declare.. That #ItcanonlybeGOD


46 comments:

  1. Been watching this space since morning....Congrats JdB and YnC gang. Many more years of blogging with wisdom, knowledge, humour and plenty money is what I wish you.

    Lemme now go back and read, its a very long one but I promise i'm goon read every word of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen oh! Esspecially at the Money part! inshort Ammmmmmmeeeeennnnnnn...

      Delete
  2. Osheeyyy!!!turnup!!and the crowd goes yeeeeee...had to borrow your style..boss mi this post is top notch.have being refreshing this page all day and i am glad i read this post..happy blogvasary to YNC..#YNCstrikeII

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Wow sir.. You do me a great honor with your time and very kind words.. I dunno how you guys are able to relate with the Confusions that fill my heart eh.. but Thank you! Thank you very plenRRy plenRRy.. Victor Okoronkwo.. Ya an MVP... I mean you came here and became a Pillar from teh get go.. I am indebted to you sir aswear... mehn you are just a Sure guy.. GOD bless you loads sir.. and the crowd goes.. Ammmmeeeennn..

      Delete
  3. congratulations Duru, and thanks for the constant messages.
    your the best:)
    The Beautiful Eagle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwwgggghh My Fine geh dropped by! Thank you So very PlenRRy Ugo! You Rock.. Aswear you Do.. Oya Chop Wet French Moist kiss.. mwaaaaaahhh..

      Delete
  4. Phew **wipes sweat** so I finished reading everything....JdB, today....only today, I wont torment you with my comment (cant remember doing such in the past tho **tongue out**) God bless you and the gang.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah! You finished it all?! Chisos! it took us 3 Days to write this post and you guys finished it in one! My! i am humbled beyond words... I mean when i think of the love you all show us on here.. I know from the depth pf my heart that #ItcanonlybeGOD cause we dont deserve it sam sam.. I mean what are we other trhan Young and Confused... Thank you sooo much Pat! You are an Angel.. Thank you for being our Source of smile and Happiness.. Thank you for being our Miracle... You Rock CatWoman.. Aswear you do.. And the crowd goes.. Yyyyyeaaahh mehn!

      Delete
  5. Awwww
    Congrats and well done guys
    You're doing such a great job here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yyyyyyaaaayyy Mama came through.. **Dancing... Mother! This whole post I dedicate to You.. No Scratch that! the Entire 2 years i dedicate to you... I look back at the Journey thus far Janyl.. and I know that none of this would have begun if not for you.. Janyl.. That single FaceBook message you replied.. Do you remember it?! Well It changed Everything.. People think I adore you Ms JB.. But in response I think I dont even Adore you enough.. You are an Angel Janyl.. My Angel.. Our Angel.. GOD bless you mama.. GOD bless you real good Blog Mother for giving my life purpose... and most especially for lighting the match that set our confusions on fire... You Are the best Blog Mother anyone could ever ask for... Aswear. Thank GOD for the day I met you Ma.

      Delete
  6. Hmmm...at last... Duru, one question do you have a dairy you record who you meet every month? Cos I can't imagine you thought thru to pen down ur experiences with everybody like this. You are jus adorable (one sweet comment abi) but don't be deceived it's still NO cos U've not made the billions yet. Sha don't forget my own recharge card (abi I'm one of the first 5 pple)

    Congratulations love...I'm very sure extraordinary experiences are still yet to come. God keeps everyone of us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am just adorable?! Really?! **Cleans sweat and **Puts hand s in pocket so people dont see my hands are shaking outta excitement.. Pppppppppppprrrrrrrraaaiiisee tha lawd.. heheh Nike is finally giving me Green light eh! lmao! heheheh It ezz a Miracle as a neFer hexSpeRRed it... Thank you for this kind comment Baby mi.. You always sha know how to make all the hairs on my boRRy to stand Attention shaaaa... Thank you for always bae... About the Kweshion.. **Clears throat... heheh leRRus just say that is my Little secret.. **Winks.. Thank you for always Bubba.. Thank you in advance for being my Future Geh friend.. Cheers. :)

      Delete
  7. Woow. Congrats bubba, u rock. Commenting with my 3% ba3. Coming bk to comment fully

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. .. And when they ask why I love Morayo Yunus soooo much... I Will simply tell them its cause she has a heart of gold.. :*

      Delete
  8. Emmm Duru I totally forgot today was blog Bday when I was reading for degree exam oooooo....... Hmmmm, first first I dey wait for 2k.

    Two years in the game, brother odiro easy, there are so many ups and downs in blogging.... But our persistence is the ultimate, looking for a third year celebration on bloggersville.

    As for our clients.... U suppose understand lah, am going to kidnap you bfr u find me oooooooo.

    New post on www.icelaw.me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "there are so many ups and downs in blogging.... But our persistence is the ultimate"

      Sometimes ehnnn Gang.. This guys head go dey work fine.. other times na only Woman Woman go full inside.. heheheheheh Thank you so much for your kind ghen ghen support over the Years King Ice.. Thanks for accepting the little tintinli that I offered, as aYam more than sure that it does not and cannot equate to your LoF and Support... Ya the real MVP King Ice.. Thank you for always sir.. Insha Allah yeah.. 3 years shall be greater.. Thank you Sir.. and the crowd goes... Oooooosssshhhheeey Turn uP!

      Delete
  9. Chai! This guy dey write no be small. #confession. Lemme drop my 1st comment then get home to chill properly: sip my tea, legs crossed, eyes fixed to my fone to enjoy every bit of this post and the rest i've missed out all this days/months.

    Now 1st comment starts....turn up Duru...i'm back to the biosphere to stay and be better (God helps me). i've missed every bit of this blog and I'm proud this blog has really grown. Now see ya in a bit #running home....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaayyyy My Lof DockiTar is back.. heheheheh Welcome back Temi.. Its a thing of Joy to see that you still have this Young and Confused Gang at heart regardless of TIME.. Please dont go away again oh! Please stay this time.. **E hugs.. About the growth.. Mehhhnnnn Bubba... #ItcanonlybeGOD cause me seV ayam Shocked like NEPA Wire :)

      Delete
  10. This thing long no b small thing fa
    Read it sha. Congratulations Duru on this milestone.
    I miss you too and I am so happy for you and how the blog has grown over the years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agbani!!!!!!! You see nah! If I come and goan say I loF you nah, you wihh think aYam washing you **winks.. Ya just amazing like that Bubba... Dont worry.. We are gonna make up for lost times.. I cross my heart... Cheers Bubba..

      Delete
  11. Captain you never said 'thank you for the past seven minutes'. Mehn this post e haf over long nah. But at the end It is what it is and we know.
    Congrats bro staying in here until e nak two, not a joke at all. I pray that we shall not see the end for now but the Beginning of BEGINNINGS. But wait nah, Alphasoars has been checked and confirmed Klean by SON, NAFDAC, NDLEA, NBC and every every after the thorough wash today with hypo and Omo by the YnC Captain. Thanks for the mention.
    P.s. Who saw the mama son pose after me? Hehee, na play o!
    Happy two.
    Happy more we shall see!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehhehehehehehehehehehehehh You be real Craze man aswear.. Thank you for always CEO Alphasoar.. Ya just a boss SomeboRRy like that Sir.. Thank you for always.. For the LoF.. Support and Encouragements over the years.. Meeting you and Knowing you is something I should Add to my Curriculum Vitae, as ya just ghen ghen like that.. Thank you Sir for always.. AMEN oh! We shall get to 3, 5,10 and more In Jesus name... Cheers to the Future sir..

      Delete
  12. Oh boy this post long no be small o. How did i even finish reading it? My first time reading a post this long, first time of visting your blog, first time of commenting. Don't i deserve a first time welcome as well? Lol! To put this up, man you really tried and to top it all, I'm amazed and loved the way you described and appreciated everyone you've met. They are all wonderful and a keeper as well. Happy blogvasary!!! Cheers Duru for this and more to come.

    modhancrochet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yyyyyyyaaaaayyyyy! We just met a new someboRRy.. iBlush... Kai if you could see the Joy that envelopes my confused mind each time i meet a new reader ehn! kai! It wihh shock you.. lmao! Welcome on Board Baby mi,.. and thank you for your kind comments... They really made me smile.. inshort aYam commenting this comment with a smile.. **Winks.. Thanks for always( Even if Always is just 3 days old now)...

      Turn uP Turn uP ladies and Gentlemen.. The YnC gang just grew Bigger.. Truly truly yeah... #ItcanonlybeGOD... Please dont leave us alone eh Bubba.. Please dont be a stranger.. I beg you in the name of Nescafe with 3 cubes of Sugar oh! :)

      Welcome on board Dupzzy.. Lets Dance like no one is watching, shall we?!

      Delete
  13. Firstly, Here is wishing your sister a happy Birthday.

    Secondly, I say to you and your entire team, Happy blog anniversary. Its a great achievement, and one which you should be proud of -which I'm sure you are judging from this post. You have not only acknowledged your early roots but also thanked the people who have all helped you on the journey. That's a great thing to do really. It should be about you, but you have the wisdom to shout out every body and link to their blogs, I appreciate that.

    Lastly, its good of you to look out for the newbies and offer words of encouragement. I'm sure someone out there will take heed of your advice and give it a try.

    All in all, keep the fire burning and more power to you and yours. Best wishes for today and always friend. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooooooooossssssshhhheeeeey Turn uP! You see guys?! Do you see?! Do you now see that we dont call him King BlogoraTTi for no Reason?! He is just a Boss somebORRy like that Biko.. Thank you for your kind comment and wishes Sir.. Dr. Duru will definitely hear... Mehn about the 2 years milestone.. Mehnnnn Sir.. #ItcanonlybeGOD... Cause looking forward from the past yeah.. I neFer hexspeRRed to still be here.. But like Steve Jobs (R.I.P) said,... looking Backwards now.. The Dots seem to now some how connect..

      Thank you for always giving us on the entire Blogger a reason to keep keeping on.. Thank you for always being there sir.. Ya the Real MVP aswear.. Like the Jagaban of Blogger and the crowd goes.. YYyyyeeeeeaaaaaaahh mehn..

      Delete
  14. congratulations huni.... na me 1st to comment o... FtC toh bad.... I am so proud of you dear... I love you like grrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhh...haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehehehhehehehehehyeh Moby!!!!!!!!!!!! Lmao! You never fail to warm up my heart Bae.. ya just the Bestest best aswear... Lof you too pieces Baby mi.. Lets keep Dancing like no one is watching shall we??!

      Delete
  15. Awww this was such a heart felt post..I miss all of you. Greater things are yet to come :)

    Sophsinspirations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you So much baby mi.. I cannot deny ehn Sophie.. Meeting you has been one of the Highlights of my 2015.. Thank you for giving me several reasons to smile daily bae.. and the crowd goes.. mmmmwwwaaaah.

      Delete
  16. Congrats on d anniversary. Egbon, I see my name up thr next to 2k *shines teeth. Eshey o. More ink to ur pen and power to ur keyboard. Bigger YnC gang I pray

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehehehhehehehe Ehennnn?! Okay! So this is how you wanna come and goan "Egbon Zone" me ba?! Diarsigodoooo Rayo.. lmao Amen to all your ghen ghen Prayers Rayo.. You know ehn.. I cannot thank you enough for all your Lof and support.. Ya an amazing lady and your love for me leaves us speachless.. Thank you for not just being a Reader Baby mi... Thank you for being my Friend Bubba. Cheers to teh future.. :)

      Delete
  17. Congrats Mr. Duru you are an amazing fella. Tnx for the mention, it is well appreciated. May God enlarge your coast on every side. May his mercy speak for you in all that you do, in Jesus name, amen. Congrats :)http://unbrydledopinion.blogspot.ca/
    http://gudrecipes.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwwggghh Thank you Clad... and a Lour Resounding and ground vibrating Amen to all your Prayers.. You are why we are still here Bubba.. I still remember how Cool it felt finding your Blog.. And how it slowly became an Everyday tonic **covers face.. Thank you for being here Mzz Clad.. Thank you for being a Rock and a strong Support... We the Gang lof you Scarra Bubba.. And the crowd goes Mwwwwwaaah. May GOD bless you real good In JESUS name.. Amen... :*

      Delete
  18. aawwwwwww!congratulations!!2years isnt easy but u have done so well. more grease to your elbow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Baby mi! #ItcanonlybeGOD plus you guys have been waaaaaayyyy too kind to us on here.. You are why we write.. Thank you for always Ms Chrissy... :)

      Delete
  19. Congrats boss. I had to go over this post more than once...
    I wish u more n more.my regards to ur sis n I don't think it's coincidence that u started blogging on her birthday...lol
    Cheers bro!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah! More than once ke?! Ya the real MVP oh Ore mi! Even for me to read it once took a lot of "You can Do it" Speeches from within me.. I mean the post took 3 days to write.. Thank you for your best wishes MariamOre.. Thank you for always Bubba. Ya kuku why we are here.. Thank you for helping us grow this far.. GOD bless you Bae.

      Delete
  20. Jisos!!! Nonso I just confirmed you are a "confused fella"....lol

    Happy birthday to your gorgeous sister...and Happy birthday to this amazing blog.
    Nma's Blog 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehehehehehehehehehhehe Nma! lmao! I like that you Call me Nonso.. It is a good sign... **Winks... As only certain LADIES call me that.. Please keep calling me Nonso oh! and maybe.. Just maybe the good sign wihh come and go and become GOOD DATING reality.. heheheheh iKid... **Winks... Thank you for your best wishes Nma.. I receive them with an extra warm heart that can boil Egg.. Thank you for Always Nma... You Rock bae Aswear.. Thank GOD I met you.. **Wears puppy face.. :)

      Delete
  21. You deserve an award for this post. Chai this is the longest post ever. I don't like loooong posts but still surprised that i read this till the end.. Now how did you take note of all your blog visitors? Am impressed. Happy anniversary..




    Www.trendwithgloria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehehehehehe hahahahahahahah lmao! Aha Nah Gloria.. Longest ke?! Oya nor vex.. Eweliwe inugo?! Whoa!! You read it till the end?! oh my days.. Months.. Weeks.. Anniversaries and Years.. ya just the best Bae aswear.. Thank you for always.. Thank you Thank You Thank you Bubba.. Inshort Oya Chop French kiLssES.. heheheheh iTrip.. iLike.. iSeeHusband..iHide.. :)

      Delete
  22. Duru! You can write for Africa! This post is looooooong!

    Congratulations. Two years of churning out posts is not a small something at all, more ink to your pen, light to ur lappy and battery life to your phone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehehehehe Amin oooo! Thank you So much Sunshine.. Ya just an Amazing SomeboRRy aswear.. **Wears Straight face... Bia Hope you read it to the end shaa?! **Winks.. Thank you for always bae.. Its always a delight to read you.. I mean in my 23 years 8 months and 10 days head ehn! ya kuku Angel Sunshine.. **Wears Mr. Nigeria Smile.. Thank you for always Bubba... :) You Rock pass Stone :) and teh crowd goes... Yyyyeaaaah mehn!

      Delete
  23. OMG!!! See en, sometimes i love you too much. This post took me wayyyy back on some nostalgic steezzzzzz. Sigh. I miss blogger. I'm dropping a post soon too...today o loool

    ReplyDelete
  24. Awwww.
    I can't believe I am just reading this now. Miss your blog posts jare. How are u doing?

    ReplyDelete