Monday, 6 July 2015

...to be Young.



Pre-Script: Insha Allah yeah... the crazy Walase is writing for the #YnCGang   on Thursday.. and she chose to TOTALLY embarrass me.. hehehe I read the post she sent in last night and hid my face inside of my ONLY pillow in shame.. That child is www.crazykoko.kolo.psycho.mad.com.. So please check out her post on Thursday if you can gang.. Pretty please gang?! **Wears cutest Mr. Nigeria Smile..

**deep sigh… #RomanModeActivated.. kai! Please who has seen Dragon Blade.. **Singing… “Romanus sere-re-re-re.. Domininus gloria!!!" **Whispers.. That was my attempt at Greek abi na Latin?!.. Cc. the awesome Egbon Ausserehl and ma lady Egbon Clara… hehehe I mean the movie was just frosh like that.. And when Jackie Chan killed Tiberius in the last ghen ghen scene ehn! Choi! The thing Shock me walaHi! cause hacSHtually ehnnn... a neFer hexSpeRRed it sam sam... Me that was already piRRyng for Hao An (Jackie Chan).. hehehe the film was just frosh like that.. It is set to release in the U.S of A in September 2015… So.. **Clears throat.. lemme water ya longer throat… Waitttt for it.. heheh **Tongue out… Hiya Gang.. Whats good?! How was your weekend?! How was the ghen ghen Turn uP?! Mehn right about now yeah.. Apart from the Roman mood aYam currently in faaa.. **takes off wrist watch… I am glad to inform y’all that I overcame a Major woman wrapper temptation this morning.. Pppprrraaiiissee tha lord someboRRy… Umu Chineke?! Eh!!! I mean it was so glaring and tempting.. and the thing was just in front of me screaming “Do it! Do it!” But I kept saying to myself.. “Its not worth it Nonso.. its not worth..” hehehe Mehn! Surviving temptation can sweet for Africa oh! You feel like a Don-Chi-Chi afterwards.. Now I know how our Lord, GOD and Almighty Savior felt after giving devil ela Oju nkan.. and Asko when he tempted him 3 times.. Although a part of me right now wishes I had indulged in doing it yeah… I mean the pleasure is always **deep sigh.. AWESOME.. but hey! Its not worth it.. Okay! The second praise tha lord someRRing that is happening today is that we are having a new staff in my department.. iThink oh! hahaha.. **Screams.. and She is a girl!!! Heheheheh (ofcourse nah, now you know why ayam excited) mmeeehhnnn… I am uber excited about her.. Lemme not lie.. It was cause of this particular geh that I started the #MyBachelorsDiary series.. (That post was about her).. I mean she inspired it.. as AyaV been tripping for her for long.. Since 19-Ko-Ko-Ro sef.... Mehn Gang **Whispers.. If you see the way I was preparing for the 'jungle' yesterday ehn… heheh (That’s what I call my ishe, as here na Battle to survive oh).. As I was Ehnnn-ING… If you see the way I was preparing last night ehn Gang… You would think I was getting married..  lmao.. I mean when you work in a wire and climbing Nepa pole coy.. filled with.. shouting... Driven.. purposeful….. money chasing men ehn! with testosterone every wia! Hehehe Then you wihh know the impoRRance of having a woman colleague.. I mean even EyonKan (one in Yoruba) in ya midst.. EverYboRRy wihh wear their Christmas cloth and come today.. You wihh see.. I will gist you Lori Instagram… I mean we are all excited.. I sha piRRy the geh when she comes.. Cause everyBorry will be toasting her with their eyes.. But **pops collar.. having that ayav kuku been toasting her since 2014.. I guess aYav a head start.. **Winks.. heheh I even Cut my hair and Did carving cause of the bae.. **Covers face...

Ehen! So How are we gang?! Hope Nepa is giving us all light oh?! Please who has seen Jurrasic world?! Any hands up?! **looks around… Moby toh sexy ati beauRRiful.. Put down your hands nah Biko…  Minus you nah.. You know that you always see all the movies even before they premiere.. heheh Tongue out! So Derenle and Chude saw it over the weekend.. and Chude said it was Fun.. andddd as a Chude fan.. **Whispers.. It is not only me oh.. Nike sev loves Chude.. :)… Amma go see it this week insha Allah.. Still looking for who will take me to the FilmHouse lere sha.. as I don’t have money…

So the amazingly smart MariamOre stops writing for the gang this week.. and I am relatively sad about it.. I mean I thought all my toasting and mushy-mushy-NESS would get her to renew her 3 months contract… But hey! It is what it is.. We all have to go sometime.. Plus **In the ghen ghen Rella’s voice… no be like say the babe dey die nah.. she is very much still my neighbor at Festac.. but **Sniff sniff then **Cleans lone Tear.. Amma miss her like kilode though.. as she was the Rational part of the blog... and her wisdom and co-ordination is next to none.. Amazing I tell you gang..... Plus my Blog Mother the Great janyl Benyl really loves her…  But oh Well.. It is well

So in the light of Mariam CHOOSING to leave us.. I will try to write this post just as Mariam would.. I know **In amazing Toinlicious'  Voice... Ma fail kpaa… Asin It will be an Epic Fail trying to imitate her **Covers face… But lets try.. So…

#EntersDURUIMPERSONATINGMARIAMmode: **Wears Evil smile…

Hi Guys,


How are we?! So having that this isn’t me but my Oga (dunno why she calls me that shaa)..  trying to imitate Mariam.. I hope I don’t embarrass myself on this post.

So I was thinking on how best to impersonate Mariam.. And I realized that I had to start with Welcome to Wednesday abi Monday with Duru Trying to write like  With MariamOre… a theme which was inspired by the ghen ghen Calabar Gal :)

So I wasn’t sure what to write on.. lol but as I went home last week.. I had to board a Danfo from Costain to Orile.. Thank God that I didn’t have to trek again.. I mean it seems sanity is coming back to Lagos with all these Trucks wahal.. #AmbodeisWorking. Lol… So As I sat on the bus headed home… I (Duru) looked in the mirror and saw a reflection of me (Duru)..  (Okay I give up) I cant write like Mariam.. She is way smarter than me..)

#EntersDuruConfusedModeBack.

Ehen Gang.. as I was sitting on the Danfo ehn.. I looked at the mirror and saw my reflection.. Now having that It is only Dr. Duru that has Mirror in the whole house.. it hafff teyeeeddd since I really focused on my fine face on the mirror.. (Ijagz et haters them.. **Tongue out)  and that the rest of us used to use the Window outside to look at how fine or wowo we are.. I had never really sat down and focused to see what I looked like in the Mirror all year..  So on that day.. As I looked on.. I saw how Young I looked compared to how OLD I felt on the inside.. Maybe like Esther toh smart bi Einstein… I am an old soul in a young body.. **deep sigh.. It was then this post came… What does it mean to be young gang?!  Meeehhhhn Truth is dunno how it is for every other 23 year old please don’t call me 24 YET.. e neFer reach… I am trying to go back.. You people are pushing me front.. Is it by force to be old ni?! But lemme tell y’all awesomely beauRRiful someboRRies how it feels for me… Biko have you met the blogger called Phisayo?! She is Young and so full of life aswear... Amazing I tell you gang.. Amazing

For me yeah… To be young is to be confused.. To be young is to have your whole life ahead of you and not know what you are going to do with it but where you are going.. To be young is to be scared.. Scared of the world.. Scared of not geRRing a geh pregnant before 27.. Scared of not geRRing an STD again… (That again na for effect oh.. Eez not real).. Scared of ending up broke.. **Deep Sigh… To be young Is to be a dreamer and fill your room door with Dreams and mantras plus some sexy Naked women.. To be young is to make choices.. To be young is to realize that you wont be young forever… To be young is to remember to not forget that You will Die soon…

Truth is gang.. I want to grow old as much as I want to stay forever young…  I mean apparently Cc. IsiJyne.. the older I get, the less the voices in my head.. The older I get the more the self control so I cant be stupid around or with ladies again.. the older I get the more money I need and the less money Barr. Duru gives to me.. **Crying in Igbo. The older I get the more I realize that I will soon die… The older I get the scarier life becomes.. Why cant I just Choose to be young forever and stop growing?!

A lot have happened in my growing up years..  I mean I have had my fair share of pain that I always wanted to grow up sooo fast and just be my own man.. make my own choices.. Sleep with my Gefriend/wife 24-7 (Ehen nah! So after taking you to Coral Blue plenRRy times… Orrr… kuku paying bride price of how much.. You wihh nah come and tell me ya tired.. Tired lati bo?! hehehe I PiRRy you.. Na Buhari go settle our quarrel that night), have more money than I can spend.. Fly around the world like Egbon Clara does.. To USA, Venice, Prague.. Paris and stand at the top of the Eiffel… I want to grow old so much so I can live my dreams.. But when I look back at being young.. From ages 9-15.. I realize that I didn’t have to live my dreams before I was in them.. All I needed to do where Dream my Dreams.. and they all were so real… Even the wife own… I dreamt that dream in the confines of my room under the blanket **Winks

So if the universes asked me for 1 wish..  Just 1 wish kpere.. my wish would be to be forever young… but hey! If we all stayed Young.. then who would teach my Twin sons and daughters what is means to be old?!


Thank you for the past 7 minutes of your time gang.. You do us a great Honor with it.. And your MB too. I mean Y’all are just the bestest best.. enduring my confusions.. GOD Bless you all for making me smile with your comments.. Inshort ehn.. **Cross leg like my D.Md does.. after Buhari’s daughter.. na una.. heheheh Ehen! You did not see how that geh looked like someboRRy that fell from the sky ni?! Bikonu! AnyboRRy that went to school with her should jejely tell her that aYam kuku single.. Searching and inshort (like we say at M.O.J Theater Troupe, IMSU) Searchable.. **takes off confused bracelet.. My prayer for you this week gang, is that the Grace to overcome Temptations.. GOD wihh divinely give to you.. Cause that I didn’t do what I was used to do doing this morning ehn.. **Cleans sweat.. I neFer hexspeRRed that sam sam…  **Straightens shoulders and walks away with a spring in step.

Oya Blogger Status:


Young ladies and Confused gentlemen.. Points at Ice, Mannie, AlphaSoar et Victor... that means you guys oh! Bikonu... King BlogoraTTi and Oga Boss T-Notes with all due respect... minus you guys oh.. ya not confused Sam sam..  Shuo! My Mama taught me respect nah… **Hides.. Ehen As i was oh-ING aYam glad to inform you guys that Rella is our June reader of the month.. I mean that geh is just amazing on all levels… She was consistently causing trouble on here all June with her amazing hilarious and sincere comments… and aYam just grateful to GOD that I met her.. So thank you soo much Bubba. Your picSHur toh sharp is up on the top left and wihh be there all July… Thank you for being my Angel Rella… You rock aswear... You really do..


Ehhheeennnn… Have you guys met the amazingly smart Nike?! She is an amazing writer… So lemme tell you something… A certain set of people on Blogsville don’t really like me no more.. they think I am WRONG and I totally agree with them… Sometimes me sef, I don’t Like me!.. I am confused and horny at the same time... and that is a kuku bad combination.. Soo last week.. Someone sent me a screen shot of all the talk they were talking about me and someone who means the world to me.. and I felt hurt.. and then I just chose to shake it off.. How?! I Took out my 10… and went straight to Nike’s blog and I was laughing like a fish in minutes.. heheheh she is funny as fuck and her style of writing is just awesome.. If you ever have a bad day and want a reason to smile real quick friends.. Please go to Nike’s Blog.. Oya Thank me later gang… So to people who DON’T  like me so much… I know you will read or here this… So my response to what you guys did is: “Thank you for your time.. But thing is.. I wont be here forever.. I know what you guys say.. I read them… but I wont live forever.. Nor will I blog forever.. So wasting your Mb to chat about me just feels wrong … So please.. Ignore my shenanigans.. and just Dance like no one is watching…  This life na one oh! Please choose to Be happy.. I am out of your hair.. So in my Baby’s voice… piz out.. :)” I wont address this again.. But I am sure the message will get across.. Plus Nike is here to always make me smile.. she is amazing like that :) biko. #ItcanonlybeGOD.


iBlog with grace.. Please guys.. You need to read this post.. I mean it is by far the coolest post I have read all July.. as it’s a combination of Reality… Rationality and Religion.. Shout out to the amazingly smart Amaka, delectable awesome Ausserehl, super cute Nike, and Esther Koko whom aYam crushinG crusherING and will be forever CrushING on.. Your insightful comments  struck a balance in my head..n Shout out to Mercedes of WWWIBlogwithgrace.blogspot.com thta is an amazing post Baby mi.. Aswear.. It is...

Thank you Gang... for the love shown to the crew.. We are nothing without you guys gang... Aswear sand has more value than us without you guys.. Thank you for every single day you come over here.. Thank you gang... Do have a ghen ghen week ahead Gang.. and Congrats to Amaka of www.seyonhundeyin.blogspot.com .. She just left the N.Y.S.C World.. Welcome to the money chasing money making world baby mi.. na GOD hand we dey out here eh Bubba…. Cheers.

 

Instagram: @youngandconfused_byjdb


#Udo #ItcanonlybeGOD 

36 comments:

  1. Miriam pls come and renew your endorsement abi contract for here nawaly o!
    Duru wants me confused 100% but me na 49.9% abeg. Yes, there are times when i sit with the mirror (question tym), who are u, what have u achieved, do u knw u are getting old? If i ask the last question, i will turn examiner (check my face and body to be sure am growing not merely OLD. But the truth is we must transit. We must grow up and grow old.

    All hail the shipmaster, Captain Duru.

    Please, don't have time for the ACCUSSERZ of the brethren so you don't grow OLDER!
    Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gbam!!! Tell Mariam oh!!! Mehnnn I wish she could stay yeah... But she has a schedule... plus hey!! She is still very much around... Oga Boss Alphasoar... sometimes yeah... It just feels like we are growing up too fast... Like our lives are flashing past our eyes so fast and we can't stop it... The truth is ehnnn... and the sad Truth I mean is; we are truly geRRing old... but we can't step on the brakes... cause there aren't any... Totally none... so I guess all that we can do is make the best outta every single day.. and choose to live in the moment... and not just exist... It is well oh Baba... GOD dey...

      Hehehe at accusers, it's never that deep nah Jagaban... Lets just say they don't like me... and everyboRRy has the right to love or hate... Thank you so much for the love and support on here sir... You have undoubtedly been a growing pillar to my dreams and we (The Gang) can't say Thank you enough... GOD bless you Chief of staff... Cheers... and the crowd goes Oooooosssshhhheeeey Turn uP...

      Delete
  2. I'll miss Mariam seriously, Mariam I wish you'd continue here but please don't stop writing, you have a gift mami and it's a blessing to this world

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Otunne... I think Maraim is more than just a blogger and a writer... I think she is a teacher... I wish you could stay longer Ore mi.. as your wisdom is apt beyond words sev..... But hey!!! The choice is her's... and my best wishes are with her always...

      In other news... Yyyyyyyyaaaaaayyyy my Otunne Turned uP for us... You just gotta love Ada... she frosh like that Bikonu :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks Adaeze...Remain blessed

      Delete
  3. to be young..scared,determined,strong and confused...mirror is for reflection and evaluation for the body and soul...that thing stronggg kakaraka ehhhh...nice write up boss(abeg find anoda thing take look urself make we see anoda ghen ghen post)my fav hiphop artist once said "if nobody talks abt u then u re a nobody.People will talk abt us good,bad,to damage ur reputation they will do so...but will should neva let that slow us down but pick they positives..ogaboss thanks for the mention..have a blissful week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Turn uP Turn uP ladies and Gentlemen... Victor toh sure is in the building gang... and the crowd goes Oooooosssshhhheeeey... heheheh @Kakaraka... No be small thing oh!! I guess on the Long run yeah... the mirror just indicates what our minds do daily... weighing our acheivements... analysing our mistakes and beating ourself down atimes with reject... I guess the similitude of a mirror in us is our soul... GOD dey Baba... Thank you for your kind words and support on here... I will use these words as strength and nothing more... about the menSHion... Hian!!! We are just geRRing started ni... Buahahahhaha... I go mention you Tire you would think you own the blog sevv... Cheers Oga Boss Voctorious Victor... and the crowd goes Yyyyyyyyeeeeaaahhhh mehn.

      Delete
  4. Be careful what you wish for. Having said that keep doing what you do -originality is everything. And I see that you are still loving up to the ladies, a case of loving everyone and belonging to no one eh?
    I'll be sure to check out those links of bloggers, always great to meet new ones. Thanks and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks King BlogoraTTi... The advice is well noted... Hehehe I guess my Living daily just often gets to me too much... I mean It's not like I wish me bad... But I basically try to live my life daily with a realization that I might not see tomorrow... It kinda fuels my passion... But you have a strong point sir.. I need to not wish me ill... hehehehehhe @ loving the ladies... **hides under table... Mehn Bros... I am trying nah... **covers face... You know ayam trying... I think it's the age... and noboRRy wants a confused brother... So I am just trying to focus on growing my life and the blog...

      Mehn Oga Boss... I dunno how you do it sir... But you do amazingly with blogging.. I mean Thank you so much for supporting us from #TheProposal till date... GOD bless you sir... I mean I am humbled by the support and it always leaves me amazed sir... Thank you for being a miracle sir... ayam most gratefulll... Ijagz, Mariam, Ella, Walase. Blessing and I are Over grateful... Advice noted... Cheers. Thank you once again Sir... You rock aswear...

      Delete
  5. Loooool. Blogorrati is so right. Ok! Bye
    www.debrasmuse.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha nah Debby!!! That's not fair... You just gum bodied to King BlogoraTTi.... Diarisgodooooo... Heheheh Thanks for coming by Bubba... ayam smiling like a fish right now cause of your comment... Ya just a case aswear :)

      Delete
  6. I agree with blogoratti tooo..lol*runsaway*..hope u good though

    www.thatghlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha nah!!! Ms Chrissy!!! You too... Hehehehehheheheh you guys ehn!!! KontinHu oh!!! I will agree with King BlogoraTTi too on your posts you wihh see... hehehhe Thanks for coming By bubba... Yep.. ayam good.. a bit stressed... but well... Thanks for coming by Bubba... You left me with a smile that's making my cheeks hurt... ;)

      Delete
  7. So I though this dude said he wee repent....see JdB forgerrit, that woman wrapper syndrome is in you, asin it flows in your blood. Be giving yourself hope that you conquer dah temptation when in your mind u haff do d tin finish...see ehn, you need Jesus.

    Mariam dear, I will miss your post here but I know you are moving to do greater things. wish ya da best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahhahahahahahhahah Pat!!! You too?! Et u brutus?! hehehhehe ya just a kangaroo aswear **winks... lmao... but you know I tried small nah Pat... atleast 2 weeks of sanity is not beans nah... Haba!!! Encourage a brother small... eehmm **scratches Low cut hair... I didn't say I was repenting oh!!! I said I was trying to repent... There is a huge didffernce between "I have come" and "I am coming" biko... **winks...

      My best wishes are with MariamOre also... I just hope I made an impact in her life as she did in mine...

      Thanks for always coming by Pat and warming our comments box and hearts like boiling ring with your ever sugar cane sweet comments... You rock wella Bubba... Cheers...

      Delete
    2. "I have come" and "I am coming"?? why is my mind telling me something else huh?

      Delete
    3. heheheheheheheheheheheh Pat! lmao! You ehn!! ya just not well.. lmao! AyAm laughing like a fish here oh! This your mind ehn! Hian! issorait.. **Sips Coffee and lime...

      Delete
  8. Shuo! EveryboRRy is agreeing with BlogoraTTi... Diarisgodooo.. haey!! Nawa oh! oya lemme kuku take it back and edit the post..and #EnterspastorJdBMode I wihh not Die again oh!... and i wihh not give woman Belle oh!! and i wihh nt get an STD.. what else again did i say oh! kai! and i wihh have plenRRy money In Jesus name.. Amen... You guys are not serious shaaa.. You wihh just be making guilty conscience to be catching someboRRy.. Shuo! na wa oh! If anyboRRy types i agree with BlogoraTTi again ehn.. **Folds Jeans.. Me and that someboRRy will fight WW5 oh :) heheheh Thanks Gang.. You guys rock aswear...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow fine boy Duru - if I no get hubby eh lol. Yes Blogratti!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shey be you people are seeing YT nah oh!!! See as she is making me blush like Tomato from Jos... see as she is making me smile like Fish cause her toasting is working oh!!! Shey you people are seeing her!! Hian!! LaRRa she wihh nah say I have sweet mouth... heheheheh

      Thanks for coming by Nne... There is always a laughter that comes from within me when I read your comments... Ya just 100 shades of cool and some more... Thank you for loving me regardless my many many confusions... You rock Nne... Aswear you do... and the crowd goes.... Turn uP Turn Up Ladies and Gentlemen... YT is tripping for me... **Blushes then **covers face... a NeFer hexSpeRRed it eh... :)

      Delete
  10. To be young is to be confused.. To be young is to have your whole life ahead of you and not know what you are going to do with it but where you are going.. To be young is to be scared.. Scared of the world.. Scared of not geRRing a geh pregnant before 27.. Scared of not geRRing an STD again… (That again na for effect oh.. Eez not real).. Scared of ending up broke.. **Deep Sigh… To be young Is to be a dreamer and fill your room door with Dreams and mantras plus some sexy Naked women.. To be young is to make choices.. To be young is to realize that you wont be young forever… To be young is to remember to not forget that You will Die soon…


    hmmmm.... duru!!!! sometimes i just think that head of yours is like an untidy room #no offence buh u knw i love u rite? # Mariam hun!!!! pleasee staaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehehheheheheh Gbam!!! Untidy a room it is... But it is even more... I like to see it as a whirl Wind of utter confusion... I mean Eez not a joking sturvzz in here oh!!! This moment is calm like the sea... and the next moment!! KabOOm... every where is scaRRa ScaRRa... It is well with my soul... Thanks for loving me Favour... You know ya my Day 1 Chicken pie all day every day nah... **winks... I wish Mariam would stay too... She has brought a stability to this blog that words cannot define... But hey.. We all gotta go someday... Cheers Bubba... and the crowd goes Yyyyyyyyeeeeaaahhhh mehn. Good night Bae...

      Delete
    2. Thanks Fav, I sure am here!
      Mr Duru, when d confusion ends, you'll be amazed what you'll become.
      ...as for me,To be young is to be happy, to be free and to be strong...

      Delete
  11. I see your age and I'm like "no, that can't be right".. i love the fact that in all that craziness, there's usually something wise to take away.

    I wish i could be young forever. Sometimes I wonder why I was in such a hurry to grow up...smh

    But Duru, I thought you hung ur woman wrapper boots? In one post you priased urself for over coming temptation and then went on to package urself, shaved head, Terrence J clothes, etc for a woman...o wa lara e

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahhahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahhaha okay... I didn't realize that the last part of your comment was what I actually did eh... lmao... But Bubba... I try nah... Eez not easy being 23 with all the crazy hormones nah... But oh well.. It is well even in the well... hehehehhe Ya epic... Ma worry she gbo?! Mo. Ma bo lowo kini yi... lmao

      Ehen!!! Chisos!!! See washing with Blue Omo... Kai!!! So you just washed me washed me washed me eh!! Kai sunshine fear god nah!!! All these hype for one confused boy! Ayam shocked like Naked Nepa wire.. heheh **winks... #ItcanonlybeGOD

      Thanks for loving us regardless... I mean I dunno how you can relate to the confusion we exude... But ayam grateful that my craziness makes sense to someone... Thank you for always making me smile like the sun...

      Ehen!! Bubba... I want to go see Jurassic world oh!! Hafa nah?! **Drops one knee on ground and slides out Movie Tickets... Will you take me there... hehehehe and buy me Pop cornand soda as well at the Silverbird Cinemas?! **wears Mr. Nigeria smile... and the crowd goes Oooooosssshhhheeeey Turn uP... Cheers Sunshine... Thank you for choosing to be my Miracle Baby mi... Ya the bestest best aswear...

      Delete
  12. So am the last to comment(probably not) blame it on mtn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *scratches hair* Duru I refuse to get confused.

      Nma's Blog 

      Delete
    2. Hian!!! Blame it on MTN ke?! No oh!!! I no gree oh!!! Heheheh lmao iKid... Aight Bubba... No P... as the Onyibo man kuku says nah Nma... half bread is kuku beRRa than chin chin **wears Igbotic smile... That you came by is enough to make me sleep with a smile... You Rock Fisayo... Aswear you do Bubba... Cheers Baby mi... Thank you for loving me regardless... and the crowd goes Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....

      Delete
    3. @Nma... **Enters Pastor JdB mode... Oya take it... The spirit to understand that KonFusioN is a good thing... Hehehehhehehe aha nah Baby mi... Eez neFer that deep... hehehehhe Thanks for making me smile Bubba... Ya just the best aswear... :*

      Delete
  13. Geez i had to try to read this epistle but gosh i couldn't ..confusion 101..hiya...

    www.glowyshoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehehe, Glowy, you have to be confused or atleast pretend to be before you can understand this dude oo.

      Delete
    2. Hehehehhehehehehehehhehe @Glowy... hehehehhe lmao! Ya Epic aswear... You have me smiling like a fish down here in Festac... lmao... It eez well oh! @CatWoman heheheh Et u Brutus... Diarisgodoooo :).. lmao...

      Delete
  14. I'll miss Mariam ooo. *wails* Duru are you sure you weren't owing her three months salary ehn?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehhehehehehheheheh 3 Months salary ke?! Lmao! Do I look like Rau Aragbesola or Amaechi... Lmao.. Molola... You ehn!!! Lmao!!! Ya just epic a tell you... Thank you for coming by baby mi... You rock on all levels Baby mi... Aswear... and the crowd goes Oooooosssshhhheeeey Turn uP....

      Delete
    2. Mo, will miss you more.
      Very funny...My Oga is a loyal boss o Molola,like he said,he is not state Government...Takia dear.

      Delete
  15. Thanks Nonso for this post, I feel honoured.
    ...Much love. MariamOre

    ReplyDelete