Hellur pple, hows every? It's been like two weeks gone and I've missed you guys. How’s your week going sha? Good/Bad? The Lord is in control. As its TGIF, we gast to all Turn up whether it is by sleeping or partying, sha make it worthwhile. How was Sallah, not even one of you offered me meat, Diaris god… I'd do my own back. That aside mehn last week was too Turnt, I got to meet the vibrant Ellahillz and the over pretty Ralleyat. I know I manage to be fine small, but those girls are hella pretty and so are their hearts too. We got to care for orphans and also hangout and fulfill the cravings of our tummy (and that's pizza and ice cream and if only we were more flamboyant we would have added crepes, cake and shakes. Don't judge me nah, person no fit like better thing again!). And a big thank you to my brother in the Lord, my uncle, my guidance counselor, and class captain DURU for making all this possible (P.S Duru I still don't like you sha), we appreciate.
Anywhichways, the raining season is back with its cold night and wet mornings. I just have to admit, its my favorite time of the year, cause I don't have to be working under the scorching sun (asif I never black reach, this sun would now just be misbehaving. Abeg it's not a competition oh Dear Sun, I know I'm hot *joker smile* but Dear sun you are the hottest now, so stop harassing me, chimo). So as we all know, the sweet sweet weather is also known as weather for two according to our generation but weather for planting/farming according to my Dad’s generation. I think I'd agree with our generations own to an extent (yes I agree I'm a lazy ass). Oh well as it implies weather for TWO (meji, biyu, deux).) a sombory and another somebory, not girl and girl or boy and boy oo (yes again I don't support gays or lesbians, but no hard feeling it's their choice), It's a he and a she matter. So do you have you a second sombeory that completes your duo?! if no then buy a double tog duvet and make several cups of hot tea for cold nights, if yes I have few words of advice for you. *wears evil smile*
1. Do not visit each other too much, it might be dangerous
2. Do not stay in secluded area, what are you looking for
3. Do not dress over sexy, whose eye do you want to remove
4. Condoms and birth controls are not too expensive, except if you have money to buy pampers be forming your pull-out game is strong
5. Go out on romantic walks the breeze is wonderful and you'd keep fit
6. Two much hugging and looking into each others eyes is prohibited for the mean time
7. Try gardening together it's fun and weather compatible
8. Don't be stingy and buy small umbrella instead family size will do just fine
9. No break up sex, postpone it to when the sun is really hot, I bet you’d be through in seconds and out of each others lives forever
10. Try cooking meals together the heat in the kitchen will keep you warm (and the kitchen table is for kitchen activities not otherwise so back off.....errrr didn't I say back off so what are you still imagining, chai shildren of this generation yaf spoil)
Do not let this beautiful weather deceive you if not you will have a lot of explanation for your unborn child. You don't need him or her to keep warm in bed, a simple duvet will do, but instead when the cravings for such comes… Do a lot of activities together like cooking, gardening, exercising, dancing (I don't mean under the rain before you say my advice gave you cold and catarrh). Indulge in positive things and community service. That’s what weather for two should mean, not the generally perceived meaning of keeping each others beds warm. But if you are sha married you are free to keep warm any how you want in or out of the bedroom.
Closing remarks: thank you for wasting 3 minutes and 34 seconds of your time reading this. I didn't have inspiration to write anything today, cold was catching me too much and NEPA decided today is not the day for No Power supply, so I am just looking at the ceiling in my room and shivering (my duvet is not thick enough incase you are wondering). Enjoy your weekend and do stay blessed.