Monday, 17 August 2015

15-for-15 Challenge_ Family (August Post): 18 -TO- 25




Pre-Script: Dear Reader.. I thank You… For giving me a reason to be.

Oooooooossssshhhheeey Turn uP! Whats uP?! Whats uP?!! Whats uP?!!!! Hiya Gang.. whats cracking?! Kilon pop?! Kilo’n haPPin ni?! How was your weekend?! ** Clears Throat.. Who had fun like Moby Koko And Fine geh Sophie?! These lots are always enjoying their selves ehnn.. Check their Instagram page.. Na every Saturday Turn uP them dey on top eh! But Sophie will neFer hint me oh.. **Crying in Latin…  Kai! Sheybe you people see life?! :(... Omo no time to check time eh, cause checking Time is wasting Time.. This life is kukuma too short to be sitting down in one single place and be counting how many Ex’s you have HAD! Instead go out there and make lof.. Fall in lof.. Live in Lof.. Sha enjoy yaself.. inshort just be happy.. But be safe while at it oh! Mehnnn  “LIVE HAPPY” that’s sha the koks of the maRRa!.. So having that I am the **In beautiful Lola’s voice.. Omokekere  of the Duru’s Mansion.. hehehe ehnn.. **Scratches head… I know we don’t have a Mansion YET! But that one concern you.. aYam #TeamFakeItTillWeMakeIt.. Plus that’s Faith.. **Wears cheeky smile then **Shines teeth.. So on Saturday after going to the Food market for Nne in the morning.. She now came and went and postponed the Stew cooking till night.. and unluckily for me that was when I was going to wash my afternoon plate.. note this was around 7 (PM) ish like Ribena says it.. yep! My room used to keep plate till Dinner time.. Shoot me. :p But eez not entirely my fault oh.. That Downstairs is too far.. Sooo.. As I was complaining sha.. Nne now said I should help her buy Tomato Paste so the stew can be many heheheh! And I obliged.. like I had a choice?! Na Hungry for kill me that night if i say NO.. Ehenn.. As I stepped out ehn.. Mma Mmiri AKA Urine was nah catching me.. So I got to one house near ours.. Now growing up ehnnn… Rumour had it that the owner of that House was a Ritual someboRRy.. the House has always been scary sha.. still is…  But as I walked by the house.. and the thought to relieve myself by the fence of that house came ehn! Omo mmehn the Urine itself used his own hand to go back inside.. And as a Law abiding citizen breaker.. I went onward and on a wall clearly marked DO NOT URINATE.. I relieved myself.. Moral lesson.. Humans NO! Scratch that! Nigerians fear winchie winchie spirit more than they do laws. heheh

Soo…  This is growing up ba?! Blaaahh! It not so all I expected.. I mean its fun oh! With the freedom and GOD’S grace and experience et al.. But it is so frigging… **Takes off wrist watch.. ehen.. As I was FrriGGiing.. it is so frigging fast that I literally feel like I am just phasing through time on some days.. GANG lemme just openly say that 18- to- 25 has by far being the hardest moment of my life emotionally and internally.. You know.. so many stupid choices have been made.. more like regretted. I have had to see life for what it really is.. But all in all yeah.. Insha Allah.. I have built a foundation for which I am most grateful for.. And then I have met you awesome people.. and the crowd goes awwwgghhh.. This will always be a high point of my life FOREVER.. Metting you all. Thank you guys. All all in all  yeah… Growing uP just feels one kain. 

All my life I have wanted to be 25.. But as November the 12th 2016 comes closer yeah.. It kinda scares the hell outta me… So Gang! I'm JdB.. a 23 years 9 months 5 days old Man abi na Boy (sha pick one all na same same).. And this is what 18- to- 25 feels like.. Lets dance shall we?!

**Takes off Confused Bracelet..

A VOICE IN THE WILDERNESS;


One of the most ghen ghen things about being 23 is the eagerness to SPEAK but more importantly the yearning to be HEARD... I had a crazy argument with my family last week.. It wasn’t more like an Argument per say.. Okay lemme not deceive myself… it was! **Covers face.. It was a meeting and they were not just geRRing me.. It was like my points weren’t valid.. I said it calmly but they wouldn’t budge.. raised my Tone and they sincerely told me with love that I was Howling.. heheheheh The thing about being this Age is that you think you know a lot.. You begin to think that the old school perspective have been wrong all this while or are no longer valid.. Everything begins to feel a tad surreal.. In your head you are a genius and your points ALONE are valid.. Mehn during the meeting of last week yeah.. barr. Duru said something in the lines of;

“Junior What we do not know is above us…”

And I guess he is right.. No! I don’t guess. I know he is.. cause having that there was a brief silence for a bit in the house all weekend, thanks to me.. it gave me time to think about all we deliberated on..

Thing is as young people yeah... maybe we don’t really know. Maybe this time of our life is one to listen and not Talk. Cause Dad and my elder siblings have seen the life I haven’t.. Maybe its not time to have my voice yet.. But only time to learn how to speak… Maybe... just maybe.

CRAVINGS! MORE CRAVINGS!! AND MORE CRAVINGS… :)


Hhehehe if you have had the patience to sit down and endure the confusions that spin out of this crazy blog in the past.. **Holl uP lemme count first.. how many months since Ijagz and I split.. **Counts fingers... Okay so thats 10 Months.. So in the last 10 months yeah.. Cravings has been a word on almost every. single. post.. Well I cannot come and goan lie for y’all that aYam a born again someboRRy when ayam not.. Some nights its just hard to sleep.. hehehe I mean I sometimes have to sex chat at night to survive.. meeehnnn If I tell you how many female friends I have lost in the last 10 months ehhnnn.. cause they think I am a total jerk and all.. You will be amazed and slap me.. Inshort recently yeah.. I literally left a whole BLOG abi was shut out.. Me I cannot categorically tell which one happened.. But it was sha cause of cravings.. heheheh I think I shot myself in the leg  on that one… oh well… It is what it is.. But being 23 has my hormones at 212 degres all night every day. You know that’s the temperature at which boiling water turns to vapour.. **Puts one hand on chin and types with the other … but then thinking about it now that my mind is a bit clear makes realize that its not really worth it.. I mean its 10 Minutes or something... But mehnnn.. Those 10 minutes usually feel like an Hour oh! Lemme not lie :)

MEMORIES:


This morning.. Okay before now.. sometime last week I guess.. I read on Facebook when a guy who stayed at the Same lodge with me at IMSU said..

“We should not forget that as we age.. So do our Parents” (Paraphrased)

Now this boy was a CSc student.. You know he is someboRRy like me.. Awon Facebook Martin Luther king’s them that will be churning out ghen ghen quotes on FB with Hashtags like #IykeWill heheh But you see Iyke was right. Being 23 has oftentimes made me forget that everyday brings y'all my Blog gang  and my real Family closer to a distance.. We will all move outta home soon… Travel.. Get married etc. So i think that every moment we have together with our folks.. as a FAMILY… under the one same roof should be maximized.. heheh I mean even after fighting each other like last Friday.. Beers should be shared,  pepersoup made and jokes cracked… Cause in the words of the great Poet Suli Breaks..

“A Family is the Strongest Corporation we can ever create. (paraphrased)

Gang.. Life through my eyes is bloody confusing.. But this morning yeah.. I have a simple request… As young people.. leRRus not forget. LeRRus not forget that there will be the time when our voice will be god. LeRRus not forget that there will be a time when we can have sex 24-7... no scratch that... I meant 25-8 sev till we are tired**Winks. But more importantly yeah.. LeRRus not forget that we, our siblings and our Parents will neFer be young forever.. So in the words of the legendary Blogger Mzz Cladora.. leRRus Live.. Love and Laugh through these years.. Cause when we are old and grey and the Sex and strength are all gone.. All we will be left with are basically memories. So lets make them together... As a Family...

Thank you for the past 7 minutes of your Time gang.. Y’all do us a great Honor with your time team. My prayer for you this morning is that you will haF cause to sing.. **clears throat… **In Korede Bello’s voice.. I don get Alert... #GODWIN.


P.S: Hiya Guys.. I acknowledge with a heart full of thanks reception of the Versatile Blogger Award.. Having that the Blog isn’t just about me alone anymore.. We the Team are still deliberating on the most ghen ghen way to honor it.. I promise we will.. Thank You guys for all the love.. I dunno how you people manage understand what we write here oh! Especially what Ijagz writes **Tongue out… cause me.. Ehiz and Ella are cool like that… :) Thanks guys.. You are our why aswear… Chukwu Gozie gi da da.

Blogger Stats:

ICE: Yyyyyyyaaaayy.. King Ice has graduated from Uni.. hehehe see smallie oh?! Congrats Bruv.. Wishing you a ghen ghen time ahead.. heheh Mehn I remember being just your age.. and it feels just like yesterday.. But its gone forever **Enters Uncle mode.. You know I was Young and full of life once **Scratches invisible grey hair.. hehehe My Child.. Live life and create memories that will last my boy… But all in all yeah.. remember that your life is not yours alone.. But the entire Family's..  Do make  Dad and Mum Proud…  Live for them. My prayer for you is that you achieve Greatness sir in the coming days ahead.. Congratulations Bother.. Please checkout Ice’s Blog here.. He is one of the Craziest fashion Bloggers I know.. I mean Ice is king Biko…

King BlogoraTTi. Now anyboRRy who doesn’t know this name must be a Johnny Just Come on Blogger.. I mean serious JJC.. This guy is by far King of Blogger.. He is on every Blog on my Diary making very insightful comments.. I mean I think there are very few on Blogger who match he and my Blog Mothers wisdom.. cause he has a mind of a god… Take it from me gang.. This isn’t wash.. 1 thing I admire the most about Sir BlogoraTTi is the fact that he talks about life through his own eyes.. and in very few words yeah… he paints an entire picture.. I mean BlogoraTTi is soooo good that he can simply say “Ocean of Life” and those words alone open up your mind.. King I tell you.. He is.. Check out his Blog and see for your self.. and ehenn… He Follows Back ASAP.. No matter what your Genre is.. he reads it all… Really cool guy Gang.. Uber cool I tell you..

Precious Thoughts.. Now it is an obvious fact that aYam not even kukuma close to being born again.. But still yeah.. there is a ghen ghen feeling I derive from reading really insightful posts about GOD’S love and his amazing supremacy.. Now I read this post onPrincess Okechukwu’s page.. and it blew me far away from confusion for a bit.. I mean remain small I for repent there and then sev **Covers face.. The cool thing is it hard me thinking.. you see GOD is GOD.. and he loves us whether we sin or we don’t… Omo leave matter for Mathias.. Check out this post and be blown away.. She smart like that Gang.. Aswear she is.

Instagram: @youngandconfusedafrica (yep we updated it.. It makes us sound like serious someboRRies.. But for wia?! Na play play we dey play there **Winks hehehe). Cheers.

#Udo #ItcanonlybeGOD


23 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. heheheheh and My Agbani is back Ladies and gentleme. Awwwggh Missed you ScaRRa bae.. Welcome back on.. And yes Bubba... You are first to comment eh! NoboRRy else came close sev.. **Wears Mr. Nigeria smile..

      Delete
  2. Ahh comment will be visible after approval ke. Don't fall my hand o I am the first to comment fa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehehehehehehheh Sorry Agbani.. Its something i introduced to protect the lady that means the Universe to me from a certain someboRRies.. **Winks GeRRit?!

      Delete
  3. Truely people fear witchcraft than the law.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Abi oh! Thanks Bae.. For coming through.. Its been a long time coming.. and I have missed you scaRRa like Kilode.. Hey can we go to the Leisure Mall sometime?! I promise to be on my best behavior.. Inshort I cross my heart.. **Winks

      Delete
  4. Asswear I really don't know how Blogoratti does it. Here, there almost every blog. You know what that tells me about his personality? He will be that sort of friend that never stops to cheer his fellow on with the moral support and all...big ups to Blogoratti. I hope I can find the grace to be as supportive of others as you.

    And as for you young man what or who is getting you all hot & bothered? You've been watching and spying something abi. Next time you feel the urges...erm just start flogging your mattress or rug. The exercise should relieve you of the tenshun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Honiilols: I really appreciate your kind comment, thank you for that!

      Delete
    2. "He will be that sort of friend that never stops to cheer his fellow on with the moral support"

      At the above... Mehn Lola you can say that again eh! Inshort you can put it on Replay.. cause it is 100% TRUE! Thing about Blogger is that it subconsciously shows a huge part of our personality to the world.. and he is a ghen ghen brother like that... One worthy of Thanks... Inshort after Buhari na Osinbanjo.. After Osinbanjo na King BlogoraTTi.. **Shines Teeth.. **clears Throat.. But in all these your mushy mushyness Lola.. aYam suspeRRRing ye two eh.. hehehehe iKid...

      hahahahahahahaha @Flog Mattress and Rug.. lmao... You do know that i understand that in a totally wrong way Dont you Nne?!.. heheh Dont test me Lola.. my mind is crazy like that.. **Winks,..

      Thanks for always Bubba.. You are just too super ghen ghenLy cool Lola.. I mean Uber cool.. GOD bless you Bae.. and the crowd goes mmmmmwwwaaaah!

      Delete
  5. Life is life and we learn each day. It can be said that wisdom comes from experience and nothing else -so growing up isn't optional and don't be scared to do so. Keep being grateful.

    And ha, the good old cravings. I'm sure you'll meet someone really special, its just a matter of time. Keep melting the hearts of the ladies with your posts and it might just happen sooner thank you think.

    Speaking on family, its a wonderful thing to have a supportive family and one should never forget them.

    Congrats to Ice, and that was so nice of you to talk about me up there, feeling all special now.

    Finally, Mr. Duru, you've done it again, a splendid post indeed. Say hello to your entire team, and do have a smashing week (I mean a great week, get your mind out of the gutter).

    Peace & Love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehehehehehehehhe King BlogoraTTiiii for the frigging win Yyyooo.. hehehe This comment had me in iron stitches.. lmao! Okay oh! **Reaches into teh gutter and jejely picks mind from there.. lmao! Thank you so much sir.. Ya just super cool I tell you... Thank you for always being here sir.. You na Boss... Through the Thick and Thin.. You have been here. Thanks a Million King BlogoraTTi..

      Yeah.. It sure scares me to grow old. But i guess.. No Scratch that! I KNOW that Insha Allah yeah... it is a Journey that we all have to make... This was very ghen ghen comment.. Ah! my Head be bursting oh! Weldone sir iBlush.. Biko.. aYam nothing.. Y'all are the real MVP.. If you werent here king BlogoraTTi.. I wouldnt be.. #ItcanonlybeGOD

      Delete
  6. okay, for the first time I can relate to something JdB writes here...maybe cos I've been 23? or am I still 23? dunno...but I tell you, I have never looked forward to turning 25 or thereabout...I just wanna be young and explore all the confusion, adventure, fun, pain and laughter that comes with it....buh hey! we cannot cheat nature, like you said, we will most deff grow old, so I have learnt to take life one step at a step.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha!!! Sha ma wo mi oh!!! See this geh oh!!! So all the many many long talk aYaff been writing since... You did not understand... Kai!! **holds chest... My heart is broken ohhh!!! Hehehehhe I guess so Bubba... Growing old scares me eh!!! I wonder if I am ready for it.. The responsibility... The Maturity... and all... But we all have to grow old.. pray GOD helps us Nne.. Bia wait firts... Holl uP.. How old are you sev?!

      Delete
  7. Hmnnnnn...Duru duru....I just wish i'll stop growing cos growing old scares me...getting married, having kids, wrinkled face...Duru noooooo.. Let's just live right mehn. I see some teenagers and i just say to myself, you won't be a teenager forever so enjoy every stage of your life and that's what I'm going to tell you Duru, enjoy everyday cos tomorrow today would be yesterday and you can't have it back. Love you munchos booboo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hian!!! Ghen Ghen!!! Moby toh sure... See this one oh!! Ya nah sounding like you use plenRRy years to senior me!!! Shuo!!! Just 3 Months oh!!! Lmao... Truly Bubba... We will not be young forever... So the Kokoo is to make the best of today and just live in the present... The Idea is to dance like no one is watching and just live with as much passion as we can Muster.. Thank you so much Bestie for coming through... Love you scarRRa Bae.

      Delete
  8. Am so impatient.. but i was here..






    www.trendwithgloria.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oga JDB Nice post bro, be like na go dey our next fashion segment ni.....mmmm help me ask Ijagz if na i write open letter for facebook :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww..theres always something about your blog i love..the way its so humorous, yet very touching and captivating. I second the comment from Honiilols..plus I miss you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Choi!!! See washing of the Federal Republic... iBlush... Thanks Bubba... #ItcanonlybeGOD and my we are glad that you can relate... Miss you more Baby... Whats it been?! 3 -4 Months... Sha do and come to Lagos nah Sophie.. **EHugs.. **E Touching BoRRy.. Inshort E-KiLLZes... ;) Thank you for being and staying in My Life Ribena... Love you pieces...

      Delete
  11. Craziest dude, you need to CHANGE oo. Okay I miss you and the blog and I just can't wait for you to turn 25. Will be right here with you.. why do I have this feeling that you plan to to start THINKING of changing when you turn 25. Well 2016 is just around the corner, so ama wait patiently for my sweetheart to change..

    #ifwisheswerehorsesduruwouldchange

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahhahahahahahaha @ Hashatag... Shuo!!! See Rella oh!!! Hehehehehheheheh Inshort because of you ehhnnn.. I will change on Tomorrow's post.. aha!! WaRRapin... hehehehehhe Mehn that Vison 2016 ehnnn.. Me sef I dunno what it is oh!!! But Insha Allah yeah... When we get dia.. we shall implement... Who knows sev... I just might get married at Age 25 :) Thank you for being here Rella... Ya an Amazing Lady bae... aswear down.....

      Delete
  12. I finally arrived here. I do not know your URl again. I usually navigate my way through Tibs. I used to visit but your Font chased me away.

    Back to the Post. Family is everything, they gat your back no matter what
    like you said if you still staying with your family maximize the time to the fullest. Now I miss my parents, my siblings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoop Whoop!!!! Yyyyyaaaaayyy... Thanks for finally coming buy Tito... heheheheh @ Font chased you away... Jo Ma binu Nne... It was not intentional. Thank you for coming by Nne... Please don't be a stranger Nne... Please stay and make unprotected love to the Young and Confused blog a bit.. **wears Evil smile..

      Yeah!!! Yoy have a strong point... I feel that once we lose the opportunity to celebrate with our family and tell them how much we love them yeah... We just might neFer get that chance again... Thanks for coming by Nne... You Rock Bolatito :) and the crowd goes... Oooooooosssshheey Turn uP. XX.

      Delete