Monday, 28 September 2015

15- for- 15 Challenge_Family (September Post): BLOOD



Mcheeewww.. DaRRis how someboRRy wihh just sleep and wake up 2 times and Public Holiday pelu Weekend e haf finish! **in Molola’s voice.. Ahan nah! What kinda life eez this?! Ehn?! SomeboRRy! AnyboRRy! Answer me!!! Aha! I did not rest pichikom all 4 days.. Guy man was running from Pillar to post.. From post to goal net.. Now now 4 days e haf go.. and the only thing I remember I did was wash and Iron.. Mcheewwwww.. it is wa ooo… This life ehnnn! E get as e be sha aswear.. No time to check time sam sam! #GratefulMuch but **Crying in latin…
Turn uP! Turn uP! Ladies and Gentlemen.. What gwan Team?! Ookkkkaaayy! I am glad to inform all concerned persons that I usually disturb lori WhatsApp that my WhatsApp mojo eez soooo back on.. **wears Evil grin.. Heads up! If I write you in the midnight.. and ya not in the “JdB” mood.. I beg you in the name of Milo.. Biko Just ignore the chat oH biko! Use your Church mind and NOT insult or Block me E jo o… aYam begging in advance eh! I mean the nights were so HARD all through the holidays.. I couldn’t sleep.. Mehn the thing e haf pass play oh! I think I need to go for laying of hands and flogging of cane and soaking with hypo ninu River Niger.. Cause this midnight ‘HARD’ship e haf taya me aswear.

Soo how was the weekend?! Mine was stressful.. I had strings of meeting (#TFPVolunteersVsTraffic), 1 of which involved the legendary Adenike Bamigbade.. I mean Ooooosheeey Turn uP!!!! Nike Eez officially bae..  **Tongue out to all who said No.. ** Shows invisible Blogger ring.. I’m hitched.. I’m Hitched.. iKid.. But we have big plans togeRRa shaa.. #Anticipate..

Woman Crush: So as an Update yeah! Please be informed that I am officially currently crushing on 1 really awesome Blogger right now.. her name is CPC.. **Tongue out! My god she is beauRRifull… and she is classy… and there is a spark in her eyes when I see it on her profile picSHur shaa.. and I think amma propose Marriage to her lori WhatsApp..  **slaps sellf.. Holll uP! Nonso! Are you madt ni?! **Changes Station in head from lie lie African Magic to NTA Channel 10, abi Channels Sevv..

And that was how after we had bought the travelling bag.. I tapped his shoulder and said;

“ Don’t talk to people any how’

Omo in return the guy gave me a dirty slap that made my head Twirl **In CPC’s voice.. You see gang.. My brother and I had gone shopping at Enugu and we.. No sorry! I had gotten into a fight with a Police man in Mofty.. Mehn the slap that guy gave me was so intense I thought my head was gonna come and goan fall of.. and then out of nowhere came my blood.. My elder brother.. my biggest pillar… he hit the guy so hard for hitting me and to say the least yeah.. **in Lohla Windfall’s voice.. the guy’s flabber was immediately gasted.. Mean while, me that does not have strength sam sam had already held a side of my face in anguish..


Sadly because we didn’t know that they were police men.. we were in trouble before we could say Stanbic IBTC, as when the police called 911 ehnn, the entire place was flooded with Police vehicles.. and that was how they bundled both of us in Handcuffs and put us at the back of a Police Hilux.. In my mind I was already going..

“Nonso you are so Dead.. and Daddy is gonna so kihh you…”

They drove us to the end of Enugu and I thought we were headed for the firing squad….. I mean o sure paaa.. that they were gonna shoot me in the head… and then my Blood.. My father.. my all came out of nowhere and fought on our behalf.. I saw the pain in his eyes, and passion in his voice as he pleaded with the police men not to hurt us. In the midst of the kataKata.. he had received news of how his 2 sons were hijacked by and he drove to every single station in Enugu till he found us.. I was in tears for how much pain my “I too sabi” caused my family that day.. But if for anything yeah Gang.. I learnt a lesson. I learnt that Blood is everything.



To this Young and utterly confused 23 years 10 months 16 days old boy ehnnn.. Life is a very strange place.. **inserts USB.. It’s a jungle where all man is by and for himself..  Many will come and profess love to you.. many will say how you mean the world to them.. many will have sex with you all for temporal pleasure.. and many will say how they cannot live without you, but at the end… Its only Blood that will stick.. at the end yeah gang.. it is only Blood that will stay...

Thinking back at the event of that January the 4th, remembering the tears in the eyes of my father, the anger and passion with which my brother fought for me… and the selflessness that was shown in it all makes me realize how grateful I am to have Dad, Pupa Rainy and Dr. Duru in my life.. Cause many have come and gone.. But them only have stayed.


Aswear I dunno why the inspiraSHion for This post came now eh.. But I direct it to someone out there who thinks that family isn’t relevant.. To someone out there who thinks that because they were hurt  by a member of their family.. they think they don’t need the entire family no more… hence bull-shit everyone.. To someone out there who think that cause they are wealthy enough.. their family doesn’t maRRa no more.. To you I ask.. Who cuddled you when you cried?! who ran to pharmacy to buy you drugs when you were ill?! Who fought for you when you had been hit so bad?! Who prayed for you when it was too hard?! #ThinkAboutIt

The 15 for 15 challenge by the awesomeJanyl Benyl has been a roller coaster ride for me.. and this is my 10th post in.. 5 more posts and then we are done.. But if for anything I am grateful the most yeah.. It is that it has helped me count my blessings.. and count my family twice.. Cause the Duru’s family might not be perfect.. We might not be rich.. we might not be Big… But that we have each other, then daRRis a Surer than sure proof that we shall get Dia.

Thank you for the past 7 minutes of your time Gang.. You do us on YnC a great Honor with it.. My prayer for you eezz that in the remaining 2 days of September yeah.. you shall get a Miracle that will make you do Back flips in your head..

P.S: Ah! Whooopp! Whoop!!! Its October 1 in some days.. AnoRRa publice Holioday e haf almost reach.. Naija for life biko..

Blogger Stats;

Lady Gee… For some very exciting amazing back flip inciting reason guys.. I am glued to this ladies page on the 10, as she has this very beaauRRiful and playful mind and Blog… If you haven’t met her guys.. I beg you in the name of my half stainless and half plastic Cofee mug.. Please can you check out her page at www.gabychronicles.blogspot.com

CPC.. Whhoppp Whoop! My CPC just completed her Exams.. I cannot frigging keep calm guys.. Aswear I cannot.. I mean I have been reading this bae for quite a while now, and. neFer have I heard as much hexScitement in her voice as I did after the exams.. CPC is Bae biko.. My best wishes are with you on a steady.. Hope its not too obvious that aYam crushing. May GOD make you a great success.. may you soar high and higher nne.. and may you invite me to the Turn uP parry.. #PastorJdBMode haCtiFated…

Seyram; Now this is one very beauRRiful child.. I mean why! Why! Why!! It breaks my heart when very interesting Bloggers don’t go MIA.. Dear Seyram.. You know my loF for you is legitimately deep like that nah… Please Update. I miss you.. and I beg you in the name of My ID Card :)

Blog Charts

Soo… I didn’t get to read a lot of Posts in September.. I mean it was 1 heLLuva Month.. With #BLUEAfrica and #TFPVolunteersVsTraffic et al.. But these were my top read all month as they resonated within me …

This post toh awesome by my Pastor Partner in crime Peace Itimi.. Now for the Record gang.. Peace Itimi is one of the most amazing ladies I know.. She has the mind of an Angel.. and whil I understand that no one is [perefect yeah.. I look at this child and I go.. Now that’s someone worthy of Knowing.. This post was sincerely Sincere

This ghen ghen post by Atinuke just had me smiling.. Atinuke eezz one of the most amazing someboRRy;s I have met on here.. and its all so much fun reading her.. If for anything yeah.. I think Teekay and Itimi succeeded in pushing me closer to Pastor Hood by virtue of tehse posts.. **Adjust pastor Coat.

Instagram; @youngandconfusedafrica

#Udo #ItcanonlybeGOD


19 comments:

  1. Family is everything. We need to learn how not to take their seemingly unconditional affection for granted tho. I'm just imagining how worked up your dad must have been. Pls, slow down Mr.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah! Mama.. You dont wanna know eh.. I mean my Dad was scared like madt that day! Oh well ehnn.. Looking back at it now ehn.. I am just oh so most grateful, that i can do so with a smile.. How are you Janyl?! How is every ma?!

      Delete
  2. I remember some years back, similar thing happened to me. It happened in my primary school. My younger brother had a quarrel abi fight with a girl o, and the next thing he was crying. I left my sweet football touches i was enjoying and ran to where my brother and the girl were, I fell on the girl and then she gave out a loud-singing-cry and the next thing i saw was me telling myself sorry. The girl's elder brother left his own games too and beat me that day to nonsense. I never forget. Blood sticks Captain. The bond is permanent. Always appreciate your blood, sure it won't always run smooth, but at the end the reason will be visible to you.

    Happy new week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well said sir.. Well said... hhahahahahah So you went to goan beat geh?! Hian! ya own case e tough ohhh!!! True that sir.. If there is anything that i think binds people togeRRa the most yeah.. I think its gotta be Blood and Love.. Cause many will come and go, But only those that are bound to us wihh stay.. Thanks for coming by Oga boss GodFirst.. Your comment had me smiling.. Cheers to a great week. :)

      Delete
  3. Smiles... Family is everything but you see ehn, you could have ignored. God save you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehehehehe Wo! Commitee chairman. Na strong head dey worry me that time eh.. But i haf sha learn my Lesson.. Becauusseee... I cannot come and goan die Sara die because of stubborness.. :) How are you Lily.. Thanks for coming by Nne. Its always a ghen ghen delight.. and the crowd goes.. Awwwwww :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. hehehehehe ah! please oh! Leave my Shawama for me.. Ya free to admire me and lust after me.. But not my Shawama oh! :)

      Whoop Whhoop!! Thanks for coming by Ekaette... I beg you in the name of my complementary card Bubba. Please don't lemme oh! I beg you eh! :) **Inshort lemme write ya name on my Diary before i goan come and forget.. Oooossshheeey Turn uP! We are officially +1 :)

      Delete
    2. Hehehehehe! Thanks for welcoming me. I am smiling and laughing in efik.

      Delete
    3. hehehehheheheheheh Ekaete ya just Epic aswear.. hey we should Swap Email Addresses eh! if you dont mind.. **Singing In Dr. Sid's voice.. There is something about you.. something about you.. something about you eehhh! been around Blogger.. Seen a lot of gehs.. But teh love wey u you gimme.. I no find no where no where no where no where.. heheh iKid Oya e haf do.. Bye :) Please reply Nne..

      Delete
  5. family is really everything but at the same time hope you've learnt your lessons cos most times we don't know who is who when we walk on the street..

    Glowyshoes's blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heheheheh Ah! I learnt oh! I learnt the lesson well welll.. Inshort since that time ehn Nne.. Na so so Sir sir i dey call everyone on the road now eh!.. Its just funny Bubba, how Family is important but at most times we see them as just a burden.. Thanks for coming by Glowy.. How arre you Bubba?!

      Delete
  6. Hi everyone, happy new month. Have missed this space i swear.. Just came to inform everyone that my baiday is tomorrow and the party is happening at www.trendwithgloria.com see you there..




    Www.trendwithgloria.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whooop! Whoop!! happy Birthday in arrears Gloria toh Sure... hope ye had fun eh! because **Clears Throat.. We gonna wanna see picShurs eh :) Live Long and Prosper nne. and the crowd goes.. Amen..

      Delete
    2. Gloria we did not see ya Cake ooo,Duru take note.

      My family, my everything. Before I never appreciated my family not until a friend betrayed me. My childhood I thought was my sister. I never knew I have been dinning with the devil. And my sisters were warning me then, but I turned deaf ear.

      Bolateethole.blogspot.com

      Delete
  7. duru!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Favor Miloooooo!!!!!! HaFa Baby mi. Whats good Bubba?!

      Delete
  8. Family is everything. Through thick and thin, through wars and hardship, blood is thicker than water. Its a great thing that you've got a solid family support who love you and look out for you. A heart warming post indeed, and a positive message for all to learn from. Greetings to you, been a minute. Peace!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind words Able Sir.. You Rock mega! Mehhhnn King BlogoraTTi.. you need to see how i usually pay full attention when i read your comments eh.. Like i am reading for exam.. hehehehe I dont wanna come and goan miss any important line of inspiration.. :) Thanks for always Sir.. You na Boss. and the crowd goes.. Oooossshhheeyy! Turn uP!

      Delete