Monday, 5 October 2015

The Complexity of LIFE...

Photo Source; Google

Pre Script: For some strange reason I thought about www.madamchiso.blogspot.com the most while we wrote this out. So yeah Bubba.. I dedicate this to you for reasons I have no idea of. Maybe its cause you are the one who has been inspiring me the most of recent.. I miss you on Blogger Nne.. Aswear I do.

Hello everyone.. My name is Duru Adolphus Jnr.. a 23 years, 10 months and 23 days old African child. I am founder of #BLUEAfrica and Young and Confused Africa, I am a TFP Volunteer and Ex LEAPAFrica Volunteer and yeah how could I forget where the money comes from… I have a full time job. But lemme shock you.. Most of the time yeah great Young mind... I have no bloody Idea what I am doing.. at most meetings I call for, most shoots I participate in, most post I write.. most meetings I attend.. At most of these times yeah… I have no bloody Idea what I am doing. Time and Time again I ask myself (Dircetly or indirectly).. Why am I doing all this?! Why am I here?! Why was I born?! Truth is I dunno.. Aswear I dont.

You see Gang… Life through my eyes is a bloody confusion.. People think this is now a “cliché” line for me ba.. but how wrong they are.. cause ITS NOT!! It’s the truth. My mind is on auto pilot on a steady.. The voices in my head disorient me, the fears in my heart limit me, the lies in my mind confuse me. Please am I alone in this kind of life?! Am I the only one who feels this way?! Am I the only 23 year old who feels like he doesn’t know what he is doing half of the time.. Mehn! And they say life is Simple.


I was opportuned to meet with the great Chude Jideonwo (Co-Founder TFP, RED media, Y! Naija,The Future Africa Awards etc) last Saturday.. and yeah.. He is just 30.. Amazing ba?! Well I asked him a question.. I said Sir..

“What made you start this life, and how come you have never stopped..”

 and amongst all the things he said in his reply.. This one hit me the most.. The part when he said..

“One’s life must count” and he made such kind reference to Peter Bello (RIP)

So is that it?! I ask myself this as I sit on this Jangolova chair at this end of the computer.. Is that why I am here?! Is that the reason why when I am not Sex chatting on WhatsApp, I am co-ordinating strings of online meetings night after night.. Is that why?! I guess I will never really know… **Deep sigh..

They say life is simple… But in return; I say they lie… Cause If its so simple yeah... then why the hate all around the world?! Oh! Why the hate and contempt even on Blogger?! If its so simple, then why the issues of race and Tribe.. If its so simple then why was it that the only time I found love in all my life.. The issue of Tribe had to come ruin the happiness she brought to my heart.. If life is so simple.. then why do the poor stay poor regardless how hard they work.. and the Rich get Rich off the backs of the hard working poor..Why?! Why?!?! Why?!?!?!.


The simplicity of life.. So maybe life is hacSHually as simple as they claim.. Just lets say it is for a minute second.. If yes.. Then what really matters in this life?! The amount of money we have in our accounts.. or the amount of love we have in our hearts?! The amount of times we get to take the glory.. or the amount of times that a group is successful and the whole glory goes to the entire crew.. What really matters?! The amount of hearts or hymens we pride in breaking.. or the amount of love we share and the impacts we make on a string of hearts?! Someone please tell me what really matters Gang?! Cause in my 23 years 10 months and 23 days young and confused head yeah.. I just don’t geRRiit.

When I tell people that I am young and utterly confused yeah.. They think I form up a tale.. I mean when they see how driven I am in real life.. How co-ordinated my life looks on Instagram.. How much dreams I have on my room door.. How much money I try my best to accumulate regardless of my small salary..  My! They. just. don’t. geRRit.. They don’t have a clue.. But if I could wish for anything.. I would wish to be a child again...

So whats my verdict.. Is life truly simple or madtly Complex?! Truth is I am unworthy to decide... But if I could be made Judge and Jury for just 1 second yeah.. my verdict would be;

“Life is simple in a complex way”

Cause most often than not yeah.. it eez we humans that make a fuss out of the nothing that it is.. We let hate and anger thrive in a heart where love could equally do the same. We let pain grow roots in a heart where love could sprout.. We let envy and greed grow fruits on a tree where love and support could actually blossom.. We let the loud voices in our head mar us, ignoring the silent ones that could MAKE us.. So ask me if Life is simple or Complex once more.. and I will tell you that it is a question for which I am too young and confused to know the answer to.

Thank you for the past 7 minutes of your time great young minds.. You do us a great Honor with it. My sincere prayer for you this week is that love will find a reason to thrive from deep within you.
Cheers to a great week ahead.

P.S: Not eFFeryDay OShey Turn uP!. Some days ma.. Sit-down and Think .

Instagram: @youngandconfusedafrica


#ThisThingCalledLove #Thursday #October9th #YoungandConfusedAfrica #ItcanonlybeGOD

14 comments:

  1. You go Confused!! That is equally my philosophy - We all need to make our lives count.

    Please Click Here and Vote For Queenieez Kitchen!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yyyyyyaaaaayyyy The ghen ghen Calabar Geh came through.. aYam hexSCited :) Mehnn you need to see my smile right about now Nne.. **In my Igbo Accent.. It eez from E'I'ar to E'I'ar.. hehehe.

      Yes Bubba.. Out lives must all count someway somehow.. We must try to make that happen.. Most Def we WILL make mistakes.. We WILL fall.. But all in all yeah.. we all have to sha make a way to make it all worth it.. Thank you for always Nne.. **and teh crowd goes.. Mmmwwaaaahhh.. :)

      Delete
  2. 'Not eFFeryDay OShey Turn uP!. Some days ma.. Sit-down and Think', true o Captain.
    To me and even most persons i think, waking up daily is good but when you wake to meet life still confused is not fair enough. That's why to me i just take Life as a thing of eyes and then a thing of the ears, living one day at a time.
    P.s. Shebi u wan cook shawama on #Thursday #October9th. Ok sir! #fingerscrossed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehehheheheheheh GODFirst Chukwuma the Boss.. I cannot sincerely thank you enough for your dogged sincerity Boss.. You have been hIa for days and you always drop very insightful comments.. I Thank you Boss.. I sincerly Thank you sir.. and I appreciate you daily..

      Truly.. I think we must all try to live one day at a time as you adviced.. but the koko-prime is making each day worth living.. not just for us.. but for others.. Thank you for coming by Oga Boss.. After Buhari na you eh! and the crowd goes.. Yyyyeeaahh Mehn!

      Delete
  3. duru yav come again...life is indeed simple yet complicated, it only takes the determined to scale through... have a great week dearie

    Glowyshoes's blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whooop! Whoopp! And Glowy comes through for us ladies and Gentlemen.. Thanks Bubba.. I appreciate your loF and i loF ye back.. **Oya in Moby Koko's voice.. Chop Kiss.. :*:* :*

      Truly ehhn Nne, to me ba, this life e nor hard sam sam.. Na we dey complicate am by our own self. cause life is as simple as a case of a Student attempting to use Purpo Calculator to write Essay of How i spent last Holiday :( xx Thank you for Always nne..

      Delete
  4. Here papi; a big hug for you. I know that feeling, there are times when I just mutter to myself "This life is freaking hard and so complicated" at other times I am screaming "Oh! what a beautiful life" such Irony, that's what life's all about but one thing I keep reminding myself is, like Godfirst said above "Live life as it comes" and above all, be sure that you are Happy with the life you are living. Somebody cannot come and goan die ontop some kain issues jare.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my! See why I loF my CatWoman YnC gang?! She is Beautiful and yet still Brainy to the Koko...

      True oh nne.. We cannot come and goan die on top the maRRa.. We shall just do what we can and move ahead jejely.. Dasaall :) Thanks for always leaving me with a smile Nne.. Ya an uber Amazing SomeboRRy aswear.. and the crowd goes.. Oooooooosssshheeey Turn uP!

      Delete
  5. Very beautiful read
    This kept playing on in my mind minutes after I read it, had to come back and applaud you for it. Been long I read something around these parts that did that. Well done dear, life indeed is a mystery

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Wow! Thank you Mother.. I wasn't quite sure of the reaction we would get from it eh! I mean i traveled bacccckkk to the beginning to feel this way again and hence the write up.. I thank GOD you can relate mother..

      Life is just a big ball of Air.. like the clouds.. Its easy to see, but Hard to hold on to and understand... Thanks for coming by Janyl Benyl.. Its always a pleasure to read from one of the VVVIP's of my career.

      Delete
  6. one of those thoughtful post. Nno

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwggh! Thanks Favour Milo.. This comment had me Blushing... :)

      Delete
  7. Hmmm....get some answers or rather better explanations to my thoughts too. Nice article Duru, very very deep.

    livelifeng.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oshey! Philosopher SomeboRRy toh badt! hehhehehe Thank GOD you could understand my confusion oh! cause atimes ehhnn.. me i dont kukuma understand my own sef.. **Scratches head..

      Delete