Wednesday, 11 November 2015

#DuruStrikes24


**Drops Sprite container containing Tap water.. Turn uP Turn uP ladies and gentlemen.. By the time ye shall be reading this post ehnn.. **Adjusts shirt like all those UBA Bank Staff that used to oppress me at BRT line's.. I shall be a 24 year old someboRRy.. Ppppprrraaaiissee tha lawdd.... Osssshheeey Baddest! Oh Mehn! I feel so old.. Aha! WaRRapin ni?! Where did all my years run to Biko?! Boss T-Notes. Pray do tell sir :) Nawa oh! Issorait! Earlier today I was in the rest room, and I looked at the mirror and realized that the Bia Bia mosquito that Bit King BlogoRaTTi has beaten me too.. So I am on my way to Beard Gang Nation.. Oshey! Turn uP! Mehhhnnn na to marry remain oh!I At least that way na Free access.. no need for BVN code or Bank Account statement.. Free VISA.. No need for nada! No spending money or speaking big big English again.. **Slaps Self.. oya Nonso Behave yaself.. Eeez ya byDay.


Sooo insha Allah yeah.. 23 was an amazing age for me.. There was so much to learn.. So many people worked in and outta my life, there was so much love everywhere, so many experiences, so much laughter.. so much change.. so much to do.. so much pain etc.. but most of the things I am most grateful for is more or less for the YnCA Blog, as from here ehnn gang.. **Puts Coaster Biscuit Nylon in Jalabia pocket… Heavens has built for me a family so dear and sincere to my heart.


As I turn 24 yeah.. I am a bit scared.. Cause the Count down to 25 starts, and my confusion is dropping by the second :(. In line with the fact that aYam feeling old.. **Plucks out grey hair. Please lemme tell you 23 no oh! Slip of tongue…iPray oh! My Brain e haf not ghen ghen like that ni.. Abegiii… lemme tell you 4 things life e haf teach this 24 years 0 months 0 days Young and Confused boy.

1. That most often than not., You wihh not get what you desperately chase after.

In the last 12 months eehhnn… aYaf wanted to get laid more than a chicken wants to lay egg.. but **Cleans Army of Tears.. e haf not happen.. and relating that to life.. It teaches me that that which we desperately pursue like dog pursues dog during heat, we will very hardly get.. So learn to just do you, and the good things of life wihh use dia own leg to come ni.

2. Pain Is Good.
Long long ago when I was 23 years old.. **Wears Old man demeanor... This was many many years ago oh! Hehhehehe I had a major heart break kinda awwwww disappointment, in which I thought my life e haf end.. I remember calling Sophie and crying to her.. you see why I lof her.. we haf teeey in our mushy mushyness.. but then GOD taught me how to "dance like no one is watching", regardless that Life breaks my heart like breakable plate or not.. and tadaaa.. We are keeping on.

3. Be You.

Truth is Gang.. there are a zillion other people.. but only 1 of you.. So why in Bournvita’s name will you wanna come and goan be deceiving yaself ni and be trying to be another someboRRy?!  Eezz it not better to be low quality Italian shoe, than to be Aba made imitation ni?! GeRRit?! So Just let go of the pressure and do you.. Cause in all sincerity yeah.. life is never that deep sam sam.


4. When GOD gives you a Why.. he will give you a How..

When the Heavenly ghen ghen something for BLUEAfrica began yeah.. I had no Helicopter backflipping idea how we were gonna implement. But somehow somehow eh.. like play like play, like jokes like jokes.. way don dey show. So I have learnt that in life ehnn, just as in #BLUE.. Whether it be in pursuing woman oh, chasing money oh, or trying to make a difference in the world, it is our responsibility to just believe and do our best, and not worry about the "HOW", nor the "IF" it will fail or succeed, cause we as humans can only work, pray and hope.

Thank you for the past 2 years 4 months of your time gang.. Omo we haf tey hia oh! Shuo! That 28 months :) chisos.. My prayer for you eez that you will meet a Friend as True as Honiilols, as Funny as Egbon Toin, as Loyal as CatWoman, as annoying as King Ice, as beautifully sincere as Ausserehl, and as inspiring as Janyl Benyl..


Instagram; @youngandconfusedafrica

#Udo #DuruStrikes24 #ItcanonlybeGOD

19 comments:

  1. Happy new year JDB
    May you never have a better yesterday.
    I pray the new year brings you closer to.your earnest dreams.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yyyyyyaaaaayyyy My Mama is just the bestest best aswear down! I mean How much cooler can it friGGing get eh!! She was 1st to Say happy Birthday on here! **Singing.. Dont you wish your Blog mother was Cool like mine?! Dontcha?! hehehehe io mean Dontcha?!

      Amen Nne.. Its been a really tough patch growing up mother.. But i think... Insha Allah yeah.. aYam finally geRRing a hold of it.. How are you Janyl?! Love you much Mother.

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday Bro...
    As you get older, your confusions may not seize but in them you will continue to find wisdom and courage to soar even higher than you imaginations.
    I celebrate you this day Duru.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oshey! Engr. Egwumba of the Federal republic in the building Ladies and Gentlemen... Thanks Oga Boss.. Amen eh! You know yeah! *8In Igbe's voice.. aYam sheepishLy learning.. That my confusions is my best strength.. as from same.. I think i have like joke like joke learnt that which normalcy has been unable to teach me..

      Amen to your kind prayers King Egwumba.. GOD bless you plenRRy sir.. may your Children not resemble your neighbors Daughter.. **Shines teeth then **Winks..

      Delete
  3. Happy Birthday Nonso
    you already know that I wish you well na.
    Enjoy your day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks CaTWoman toh sure.. You know that my Lof for you e big like Shark and Whale join togeRRa with Crocodile nah :).. Lof you like Kilode Bae.! Cheers.. Thank you for always being here for me.. through the Thick bushy confusions, to teh World Trade center tall dreams, to the Ashawo lusts and to the aspirations as vast as the sea.. GOD bless you plennRRy plenRRy CatWoman...can I pray that your Children be as confused as me or nah?! :)

      Delete
  4. Happy birthday Duru. I wish you more years to come
    Fashion Hub With Tosyne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Agbani.... Oh Cool.. You changed the name of your Blog?! Oshey! My Agbani tin lo International :) GOD Bless you Bae

      Delete
  5. Happy birthday padi. U are already blessed beyond ur expectations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Prrrrraaaiiisseee tha lawd.. Oshey! Baddest! a NeFEr hexspeRRed it eh! Oshey! Bia! Come one come all eh! This November good oh! See as my Blog Crush Ogechukwu Agwu that aYam tripping for like PS4 eezz remembering me left right and center.. **Whispers.. Oya i think this is where they will play slow song like in Onyibio film.. then we wihh nah come and goan kiss ba?! and make out too oh.. So **Stretches out lips.. heheheh Thank you baby mi.. you already know nah.. that even Buhari's Bopdy posture cannot hold down our love.. Oya chop Hug :) Thanks for bringing smiles my way bae.. loF you long time..

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Oshey! Baddest! Thanks Calabar geh.. for being here ALWAYS. My lof for you ehhnn.. Tape Rule cannot fit to measure it sef.. Thanks for being here baby mi.. I openly declare that ya twice as cool as frozen Ice.

      Delete
  7. Happy baiday to you my darling. I wish you so many more heart ache free years in Jesus name.......you will kontinu to be a source of joy to your family. You will be celebrated and as sure as dawn, you will fulfill destiny.

    Hugs

    Thanks for your countless messages, it meant a lot.
    #sykikisback

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yyyyyyyyyyyaayyy! then Yyyyyyyyyyyaaaaayyyy.. then Yyyyyyyyaaaayyyyaaay again! Turn uP Turn uP ladies and Gentlemen.. I cannot believe this.. Sykik e haf show! Yyyyyyyaaaaayy.. **Singing.. Mummy Oyoyo.. mummy... Oyoyo.. Sound the Trumpet! Cause its about to go down.. Blogger is geRRRing back on Grind.. Welcome Back Ma.. i cant believe it! Bia show first oh! Do you know the last time you dropped a comment on here ehnn.. i was still in love with Ribena.. heheheheheheh Lmao! Yep! Thats how old.. :( Thank you for coming back eh.. I missed you like 50 missed calls from Barr. Duru.

      Amen to your kind Prayers.. may GOD bless you beyond your hearts desires.. Welcome back Sykik.. Oshey! #TheQueenHumorBloggerEezzback... I cannot friGGing keep crazy Calm... **Shines Teeth.. **WHispers to slef.. Oya Nonso behave Yaself.. :)

      Delete
  8. Firstly, Happy birthday mate, I'm sure you have a lot of things planned already and your sights are set for higher elevation at 24.

    Its obvious that you have learned a lot, matured even, walked through thorns, and swam with sharks. There is more to life, more to come, more mistakes and successes. All I have to say is just live, learn, and repeat.

    Warm Birthday Wishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesss Bosss..... Oshey! Baddest! Thank you King BlogoraTTi.. I feel so old already.. plus My Bia Bia e haf start to come out.. So that meansss... that ayaf a feeling aYam on kukuma on my way to joining the #BeardGangGrind hehehhehe Vision 2016. Truth is sir.. I have no Bloody idea what 24 eez gonna be like Chief of Staff.. But like you advice up above.. Amma just live through it every single day.. With faith ion GOD and trust in his abilities that he has given me. Oh! Wait oh! i hope i fall in love again though.. and get to Naira 4M But we will see sir..

      Thank you for always Boss.. i mean the wisdom you spew on here is as much as grains of Rice in a Bag.. they cannot fit to come and goan count it.. GOD bless you Boss.. For touching my confused heart with each comment.. at every day since #TheProposal... May your Children never be as confused as I. or should they?! mmmeehnnn.. Eez up to you.. Cheers Boss.. I am freaking 24 YYyyyooooo! heheheh I feel so old.. **Grabs Walking stick. Thank you King BlogaraTTi for the undeserved honor.

      Delete
  9. My dear Duru of life....Happy bday in arears boo many more ghen ghen things coming up in this new year of ur life boo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Many, many happy returns for your Birthday Duru!
    Χρόνια πολλά και ευτυχισμένα! (as we say in Greece ;)

    PS
    I thing number 11 is considered as a lucky number in china!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Σας ευχαριστώ πολύ για το μωρό χμ .. πάντα μια απόλαυση του να διαβάσει από εσάς .. Εννοώ ότι είναι δύο φορές πιο δροσερό όπως κατεψυγμένα Ice .. Μπορείτε μέγα και Ροκ .. Σας ευχαριστώ για την παρουσία σας εδώ Ομορφιά οπαδός .. xx και, στη συνέχεια, το πλήθος πηγαίνει .. Mmmmmwwaaahhh!

      Delete