Friday, 6 November 2015

TATAAFO: Walk of Shame :(

Hi guys.. How has the week been?! so it was my Birthday on November the 1st.. and it was a blast.. I feel so full of life already. Okay today is officially about what happened to me yesterday and in case you all might be wondering, my ankle is okayyyyy... Thanks for asking in advance!!

Back to the matter,  you see the DISADVANTAGE of we ladies not staring at whatever mirror we see or anything that can show our reflection whenever we walking on d road.... Some guys would say ah ah.. Must u always stare at a vehicles side mirror or windscreen etc whenever u pass one??? But they won't understand... Oya hear gist..

Well shame nearly finished me yesterday..  I had a date with one hot dude like that.. We agreed to meet at shoprite, the one located along Adeniran Ogunsanya, Surulere.
That was how I wore this  "micro mini boys go quench" gown and a light make up on top 10 story building heels... Then rounded it up with one better hand bag..



I started cat walking o to where I'll board keke napep... I had walked for about 3mins when I heard a guy saying 'excuse me ' 'excuse meee (who still uses excuse me??? Lame!!!).. I was like "una no dey take eyes see fine girl..., please gerra way u"... (Inside my mind o). So I just increased my pace till d guy took d hint and stopped following me.
E never tey wey I discharge that other guy, another one that looks like bleached pawpaw just appeared from nowhere... calling out to me and saying " yellow, yellow, my color" 



And I was like "u say???!!! Which your colour???!!! Chai I don suffer" (all still inside my mind)... This time around I fast forwarded my legs eh till he stopped following me..


I now finally got to the bus stop and as I was about boarding the keke napep, one very cute guy just approached me.... I didn't even think twice about stopping to hear him out. And in one very sweet queens Americana intonation voice, he said to me :
"You might wanna check beneath your bag, its kind of embarrassing" and he walked away..


Huh!!!!! I said to myself... Mouth wide open.. Yawa!!
I quickly raised my bag up to understand what he was talking about and behold the red part of my ultra pad that has the white celotape thingy was stuck to my bag like a flag and was very very obvious.... (See gobe!!!)



Chai!!! I nearly died of embarrassment.. Those inside the keke didn't even help matters.. They were busy laughing like fowls.... I just with shame, squeezed the stuff and threw inside my bag and did about turn, HALELE!! Back to my house... I needed to go digest the shame....

You all shouldn't laugh at me too much o... Am still suffering from shock and having nightmares from it....

Thank God its Fridayyyy!!! Yaaayyy!!!
Church goers make sure u attend your vigil!
Club goers make sure you grab some boories!
Stay at home goers,until when na?????

We gon do this again next week Friday right?! but till then, stay safe!!!

Instagram: @doris_onyi 


#ItcanonlybeGOD

19 comments:

  1. sorry, I laughed...hard.
    See ehn, I dont joke with 'mirrors' on the road o; show glass, car windscreen, slide doors. As far as it will show my reflection, I will look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahaha... Please look well... It is necessary

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Am so glad it did.. So sowi for the late response.. Illness things

      Delete
  3. Omg! I can imagine how many would have seen your ultra pad. Choi. I can't laugh

    Bolateethole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha... Am telling u.. am so Sowi for d late reply

      Delete
  4. Oh, happy birthday belated.
    My laptop's dying on me so it's been weeks since my last being active with saying hello to other bloggers.

    Hope everything's okay with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love.. Am good.. So sowi for the late reply

      Delete
  5. Lol I enjoyed reading this

    The way I stare at mirrors ehn, its an obsession.

    Happy birthday in arrears dear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha.. Thanks dear... So sowi for d late reply.. 4give mua

      Delete
  6. Happy Birthday in arrears Doris. Chei! That your experience eh - embarassing raised to power 5! LOL!! Pele!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dey tell u.. Thanks dear... Am sowi for replying late

      Delete
  7. I enjoyed reading this....happy backdated birthday wishes to u ooo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loool..... Did I just laugh out loud?. Shit! Weldone...... Love love love the writeuo
    www.debrasmuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha... Shame on me... Thanks sweerie

      Delete