Friday, 1 January 2016

Janyl Oh! Janyl...



Pre-Script: Because you mean the World to me.. 

Whhooopp Wwwwhhoohoop.. Good morning great young minds.. Whats up?! whats upp?! whatssssssuppp?!!!! So on behalf of me, myself and my utterly confused plus scatter scatter mind eh... Biko ehn.. Permit me to kindly scream: HAPPY 2016 GANG!!! I am glad to officially welcome you into 2016 :). Omo eh... Eez not a joking sturvz sam sam eh... **screams we madeeeeee it Gang. We freaking made eet gang. May this year be our year of maximization in JESUS mighty name... Amen (Oshey Pastor JdB someboRRy). I have a ghen ghen feeling my life eez gonna come and goan change this year.. You know.. No more chasing skirt et al.. No oh!!! Slaps self... Nonso.. Mbok.. LeRRus see first oh jari.. LeRRu snot goan be doing resolution i fit not to keep... plus eez too early to make resolutions sef... Sun e haf nor wake.


So... In recent times yeah... January 1 has more or less become a double celebration for me.. As I get to celebrate both A ghen ghen fresh slate issued to me by life, and I get to celebrate someone very Oshey Turn uP to my heart as well. To say the least yeah.. This post has more or less become an annual ritual of some sort... And i loooovvvEeett.. cause this is one of the most sincere i can get on here. This post is about a lady that literally held my hand and made sense outta my shear confusion. This post is about a lady I love and adore like kilode... THIS POST IS ABOUT JANYL BENYL.


By all standards Gang.. Janyl made me what i will become, inshort eh.. she is why aYam hia.. at this tiny but gratefully growing level in life.. as she inspired me not just on how to write.. Or on why to write... But on how to live a life that has meaning. Hence when it comes to Janyl or Dr. Duru... I can fit to die on top their maRRa ** wears Davido straight face. **whispers to self.. Nonso... After all this ya famzing... She wihh not still invite you for family dinner oh.. ** tears cloth and cries in latin.


Day by Day Janyl.. You advance in age and in wisdom... And from the bottom of my heart I pray for you.. That as you and yours celebrate this great day of your birth today... may ALL your dreams come to life sharpaLLY. XX Thank you for being in my life Blog mother...  I am uber proud of the woman you are. Thank you for being you.. and I promise you Nne... that If peradventure I forget who I am.. Or where I am going with all of this.. Or even where i am coming from sef... I promise Blog mother... That i will NEVER EVER forget you. AS YOU MADE ME. Do have a great celebration Nne. Happy New Year.


You already know We love you nah.. **Screammmsss... We looovveee you Janyl.

With Joy,

@youngadconfusedafrica

#Udo #ItcanonlybeGOD 

8 comments:

  1. Happy new year dear
    Pheezycorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whhoop! Whhoop! 1st Commenter of the year! oshey! baDDest! **Oya Chop Kiss.. Happy New Year my Baby! Hope you had a great one oh Phisayo! **Wears fine Boy face.. Wo! we must to see this year eh!

      Delete
  2. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    Thank you so much
    This means a lot
    Best wishes for the year

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) You already know you mean the world and some more to us all nah Janyl :)

      Delete
  3. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    Thank you so much
    This means a lot
    Best wishes for the year

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday and Happy New Year Janyl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year dear D :)
    Best wishes for a prosperous 2016!!!!

    Hugs & kisses from Athens!
    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete