Monday, 18 January 2016

#MyBachelorsDiary: Does age even matter?!


Pre-Script.. heheh I just opened my Facebook and 2 of my peeps from Uni got engaged yesterday.. Oshey Turn uP! Talk about lit!!!! and omolomo eezz hia talking about geh friend.. hehehe Oh! Well! Baby steps I guess. :)  hehe **Drops on kneess and Scabashes... Dear geh Friend Locate me oh :) iKid or idont.. Wo anyone. 


**Clears Throat.. **Singing L-O V- E –Y-O-U I just wanna love you through the night.. You should love me one more time.. hehehe.. Hiya Gang! Whats up?! Whats uP?!! Whats uP?!!! How was the friGGing weekend ma People?! How are we doing today Gang! Heheh **In DBanj’s voice. Oshey! Don’t get it Twisted.. Love is a beautiful thing.. Spins around like a 7 year old boy that just had his first kiss.. (Oya lemme gist you.. after I had my first kiss ehhnn.. I did BackFlips on the Guest Room bed.. as I was hypeddDD to the tee.. Kissing is amazing :* mbok) So.. I am glad to inform you that Duru **Adjust Blue Striped packet shirt.. was in love for 2 and a half days last weekend.. Okay more like 2 and Quarter days sha.. **Covers face.. and it was an amazinnnggg feeling! I mean **Shakes like Jelly.. I woke up with smiles and slept cuddling my Wrapper and pillow! Plus I got to use BBM for the first time in a while!

Before I begin my confusion.. Biko... lemme first of all do waRRis most impoRRant! Guys.. I cannot categorically tell you how grateful I am to you guys for always refreshing and coming on this page.. I am oh! So! grateful to you all for always coming by the YnCA page to come teach me.. I mean this Blog is more or less just an Archive of my growing up years (from 22 till date).. anddd I am uber grateful to Y’all for coming through. Without an Iota of Doubt yeah Dear Reader.. There is no and absolutely NO!!! “DURU” without you amazing… GOD Bless you all Team.


Ehenn! **In Korede Bello Sister's Voice.. Oya bere Verse! Love is to me one of the most beautiful of all emotions.. in that when we are in that particular "love" moment yeah.. Everything seems perfect! You know the stars glow brighter.. the breeze whisper and sing.. the sea form a pattern and the clouds create an image of 2 couples holding hands.. I mean even MTV Base will help by playing Serenading love tunes.. Gang; Love makes everything in the world perfect. But sadly yeah.. Love is something I have not had enough feel off..  and I still don’t freaking no why! I mean Insha Allah yeah.. I will have money when I grow up.. and I like to think that aYam am a fine Boy small iThinkOh!! and even though I am confused 24-7.. I still have a tiny confused confirmation.. that I know where I am going with my life. Then if all of the above is True.. then why not if not?! What do Women want in a Man sev?!

I met a Girl a while ago.. a very beautiful Girl. And last weekend yeah.. We really connected on another level.. Omo eeezz not a joking sturvzz oh! that child was all sorts of amazing. I mean it was like she fell outta my wet and Mushy mushy Dreams at the same time sev… as everything about her was perfect! She had Class.. She was smart AF Note aYam using Past Tense oh! **Cleans  Tear from Left Eye.. she was the kinda lady I would want to wake up beside and kiss Good morning for a while.. as she was Sexy to the Tee.. and Trust me.. we disturbed BBM with our Shenanigans.. **clears Throat then **Wears Evil smile.. aha! And the one that was fun the most is she is Typo sensitive :).. so she was on my maRRa all through the chats #FunMuch..  but then she is a bit older than I am.. andddd.. that my people is where the cookie crumbled. :(

Now while we were in Love eh.. I know!! Awon Haters wihh come and goan say which kain 2 days love eez that.. Welll.. **Wears Mr. Nigeria Smile... Eezziit your Concern ni?! I felt it Biko **Wears Straight face.. ehen as I was loving.. While we were in Love…  I tried so hard not to ask the kweShion that was glaring, and for all the while I didn’t ask yeah Gang.. things were perfect in lala Land.. but in the words of the Confused small  Duru Adolphus Jnr.. “A man that doesn’t Ask will never know”.. Hence I went on to inquire about her age.. and the camel’s back broke.. Mbok to cut long story short.. We deleted ourselves from BBM.


Now the purpose of writing this post is not to describe a love story gone sour.. but to ask a very Simple kweSHion Gang: Waiiitt for ittt!!! So here goes:  Does Age even matter?! I mean left to me yeah... I was to an extent willing to go a distance! You know give her my Bonga Fish Body  to satisfy our sexual cravings.. my Tiny money to help us live the life.. and my GOLIATH sized affecSHion of Laifee to make her feel amazingly loved… All in return for Trust and companionship.. but apparently yeah.. She didn’t want what I wanted. So.. today I ask you please.. Does Age even matter?!

Thank you for the past 7 minutes of your time Gang! My Prayer is that in this year 2016 and beyond yeah.. none of us shall die, but we shall live the fullness of our days to declare the glory of GOD, and we shall have cause to dance like No one is watching all time everytime in Jesus mighty Name.. AMEN!


Do Have an Oshey Turn uP Kinda week..  BLESSINGS!

Twitter/Instagram; young&confusedafrica/youngandconfusedafrica

Picture source: Google.


#Udo #ItcanonlybeGOD

22 comments:

  1. Nwunne Ukwu, Me ooo.....i doesn't think that the age matters ooo, even though Africans are so sentimental about the age thingy. Don't worry another love is coming it will last more than 2 days.

    http://www.icelaw.me/2016/01/poem-lady-in-velvet-gown.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heheheheh He said "I doesnt think" hehehe madt man.. heheheheh Fish! Ya not just feel fine oh! you this Boy! Truth is I dont think Age matters either.. But leRRus be Real with this shall we?! Cause Now that the Whole Catching Feelings AKA "Sharp Sharp Love" e haf pass eh.. I doubt if there was any real future between me and the bae of life **Wears Sad face. But King Ice.. You needed to see her eh.. Choi!! ms World SomeboRRy.. She is like all those fine gehs we used to Dream about! chisos eh.. EFFerything on Fleek.. **Cleans Sweat.. EFFery Freaking thing on Fleek. :)

      Thanks for coming by and being a Nigga to the core all time Everytime sir.. Blessings!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. hehehehhehehehe Fishy :) Thanks Boss.. Ya Automatically first and second to Comment... hehehe

      Delete
  3. Waltz in Singing 'Age ain't nothing but a number' from Empire.... This Age thingy is just a thing of d mind jare. And the sentiments we Nigerians attach to it is something else. Age doesn't really matter when it comes to love. I know a couple who has been married for 50+ years and the woman is older than the man, but you wouldn't even know if u are not a close family member to them. So do fast and fall in love again o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehehehehe @"Do Fast and Fall in Love.." aha! inshort Shuo!!! see awon Monitoring Spirits oh! Shey ya Policing my Relationship Status for me ni?! See me see wahala oh! hehehehe

      True that Rayo.. I think its all about perception and about the 2 individuals wanting the same thing.. I mean if i find me a geh that i reeeeaaalllyy like... and who feels same about me.. I might (note the MIGHT oh!!) be willing to go all the way regardless.. But Rayo.. this geh aYam talking about was perfectly perfect.. You needed to see her. Oh well.. In Time I guess.. In Time..

      Thanks for coming by Baby mi.. Eeezz always a ghen ghen breath of Fresh air to have you here.. **Shines Teeth.. xx Mbok dont go again oh!

      Delete
  4. DuDu!!!! I see you ooooo......... Age is just a number however, not everyone fly with that ideology.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehehehhe Sharrrrrooonnn! lmao! Abi oh! thats the simple answer Baby mi.. Aint everyone Fly with that oh!!! hehehehe

      Thanks for coming by. Choi! aYaf missed reading your comments of laife like Kilodeeee... Choi! Sharon oF Destiny is Back ladies and Gentlemen.. **Wears Mr. Nigeria Smile.. xx

      Delete
  5. Nah it doesn't but some guys can act less than their age






    FAVOURMOYSE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ghen Ghen! FavourMilo e haf show eh! heheheheh I love how straight to the point you always are Baby mi.. No Play Play.. You just talk am Gbam! Aswdear Favour Aint Faking it here oh :)..

      I guess you are right though.. as on the long run yeah.. it seems what women want the most is a man matured enough to handle them.. and having that age is not maturity.. it appears Age doesn't quite matter.

      Thanks for coming by FavourMilo of Laife.. Best Wishes in the new ghen ghen Semester eh! Carry First oh! xx

      Delete
  6. Love! Age! I think the age thing is a thing of the mind. From my observations, I feel the age the lady is interested in, is about the fact that age 'also' put the man at a level of maturity (and the ladies want a matured man, lol) and the man is concerned about the fact that their might be lack of respect if the woman is older.
    But those who are truly in love never see these and other factors concerning age as a barrier to their successful union.

    Your experience was funny though, '“A man that doesn’t Ask will never know”.. Hence I went on to inquire about her age.. and the camel’s back broke.. Mbok to cut long story short.. We deleted ourselves from BBM.' with the speed of light, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A Million Likes for your comment Sir.. A million Likes! as It was spot on in every sense of the word.. Kimmmoonnn! Inshiort! **Thros both hands in the air.. All Hail AlphaSoar Yoooo!! I guess on the Long Run yeah Oga Boss.. it's about Maturity for the Women and respect for the men. That is an amazing thing to point out! Thanks Boss.. Your Brain on Point! heheheh

      beT Wait oh!! So does that nah copme and goan mean i wasnt mature enough for my 2 Days Love. Choi... **Tears Blue packet shirt Shirt and Weeps in Pidgin English.. Why me Lllllaaawwddd.. hehehehehehe

      Thanks for coming by king Chukuma.. Eezz always a delight reading you and your pagesir.. as your ever insightful comments are always on Point.

      Aha nah Boss.. Wait first oH!!! Mbok when are you coming back on Blogger nah?! Just went to your page.. No Update :( eeezz not fair oh Chief of Staff.. **Cleans tear from Left eye.. xx Blessings sir.. Do be safe and a Happy New Year to you and Yours.. xx

      Delete
  7. Duru! You haf love up again.
    Funny enough, I saw a picture of a guy proposing to his lady on my friends dp I thought it was you, cos the guys side view looks like you. That was how I ran to facebook to check not knowing you were busy doing 2 days love. Issokay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehehheheheheheheh Lmao! Me ke?! propose?! Now!!!! aha! WaRRapin nah?! Biko Where am i running to?! Abi who is pursuing me?! lmao! Jo oh!! isnhort Please eh!!! eezz not me sma sam oh! lmao.. aYam still confused.com..

      Awwgggh Thank you Agbani of life.. For checking on me to see if I was Engaged.. You know that when io finally eat the Liver for that,.. The Whole Nigeria will know nah.. **Wears Cheeky smile.. I dey like dele Momodu oh!

      Whoopp!! Whoopp!! Happy Birthday Bae.. live long and Prosper :) Oshey! Mbok where the paRRy at eh?!

      Delete
  8. I once had this guy I was older than by three years, ask me out for over four years. From 100l to final year hian. The bobo refused to "hear" english, always looking like a lost puppy around me. Abeg oh age is important to me.

    Hoya D, been a while.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehehhe @ The Bobo refused to Hear English.. lmao! eezz never that deep nah! Never!!!

      Wait oh! **Cleans Eyes with Soap Water! Soo.. The guy Asked you out for 4 years! What did you do?! Jazz him or something! Omo the nigga gats patience for days and months oh! Coooommmeee on!!! Well i guess age kinda matters if there are no equal levels of affinity and likeness between Lover and Love'e **Wears Cheeky smile.. as Trust me Lohla Windfall.. If you liked him ehhnnn.. The Age would have just been a friGGing Number.

      Thanks for Coming by Bubba.. Choi! aYaf missed you for days eh!!! Blessings!

      Delete
  9. Don't wait for her to loactee you, locate her lol.. my son you sabi write oo
    Fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heheheheheheh You go fear Advice of life nah! heheheh Okayy oh Mama... If you say so... **Wears Cheeky smile.. Mbok Lemme sharpaLLy put on my Bluetooth and start searching for her ASAP Biko.. 2016 must be my year! :)

      Thanks for always Buiti.. Your beautiful comments always and I repeat ALWAYS leave me with a smile.. :) Blessings Bubba.

      Delete
  10. Age is really just a number but not everyones mentality goes with that.. Dun wuri ur geh frnd will locate you soonest darling

    Glowyshoes's blog

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ammmmmmmeeeennn! I claim eett oh! Ah! See prayer of Destiny eh! my Geh Friend must not pass me by oh Mbok.. **Wears Puppy Smile

      I guess you are right.. Age doesn't really matter.. but peoples Varying views towards it does matter. Thank you for coming By Baby mi.. and Happy new Year Glowy toh Sure.. Blessings Bubba. xx

      Delete
  11. Hi Duru,

    You are a clown. Lol @ Typo sensitive. This sweet gist made me go awwww.

    This age matter is like a JAMB question, but there is no right or wrong answer. I have come to realise that being older isn't necessarily a guarantee of maturity, it all depends on the personality and character of the individual. So on that basis, when it comes to relationships, age shouldn't be the most determining factor.

    The reality is that in a society like Nigeria, people are likely to judge. When a woman is much older than the guy, they'll scream, but when the man decides to date his daughter's age mate, they'll congratulate him. Lol


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. **Adjusts Jangolova Chair! Neeeeeeedddddduuu!!! Yyyaaaayyy!! She came through gang! my most Amazingly Smart Nedoux of Destiny came through Yooo! iTrip.. heheheh iWant iWant iwAntttt! :)

      @"being older isn't necessarily a guarantee of maturity"

      True that Bubba.. as i believe that maturity comes with life's experiences and not necessarily age. I loved how you said "there is no Right or Wrong Answer"! Abi oh! you are right Nne.. Any answer wey suit someboRRy.. make the SomeboRRy adopt.. hehehe Thank you for blessing me with your Wisdom Nedoux of Destiny! you Rock mega!

      Neeeeddddduuu!!! Awgggh bubba.. Your wisdom and Ada's always leaves me in awe.com all time everytime.. Blessings!

      Delete