Monday, 29 February 2016

The Innocence of a child...


Picture Source- www.flixya.com

Turn uP Turn up Ladies and Gentlemen… Whats up? whats up??!! Whats up???!?!?! Adjusts shaky shaky chair! **Cleans lone tear.. Kai I miss my office Jangolova chair shaa.. How are we doing Gang?! How was the friGGing weekend?! Hope your doing well and that ya creating love like love is all we’ve got Babyyyyy!!! Heheheh How is the cold Heat?! But Holl up oh! Isnt it Ironical Gang?! How they say its Frigging Hot in Nigeria.. and how daily weather is like 1 Degrees Celsius in this Obodo Nation?! I hear its so hot back home yeah.. that you can literally take a cup of water.. Put Raw Egg inside and put them under the Sun.. and tada the Egg will boil :(.. heheh and then here.. I am here wearing almost 5 clothes at the same friGGing time oh! Omo… GOD created oh! Ahah! How can 2 different places on the same Earth have different time et weather?! Choi! I am Awed!!!


So I am still in England, and life here is not a joking things sam sam oh! Last night I did an analysis of how much I have spent since I got here yeah, and I literally shouted!! Aaha!! Kilode?! This people here can make you spend money for Africa faaa **Deep sigh... 1 pound 1 pound.. before you know.. Viam! **In Phyno’s voice.. “It haf do you VOOM n’anya” and yaff come and goan spent almost  50 Pounds :( and just for the record.. This is Heart braking to even think about sef **Wears Angry face.. From now on ehn.. **Puts hands on Chest like Super Eagles Players singing National Anthem! Na coins coins I go dey carry waka.. All the paper money will be under Padlock and key.. **Wears Serious face


So Last Friday yeah.. the cravings was too much so I resulted in going to a night club! and omo ehnn!! What my eyes saw ehn! Choi! A neFer hexspeRRed eett! **Cleans face! The things I saw my Mouth fit not to talk. At a time yeah.. I just sat there and was amazing in amazement.. First off onyibo people sabi chop life.. Choi!!!  Nextly, **Whispers... I saw one geh whose Bum bum and her Belle were directly proportional in flatness and still she was forming Shakira.. I saw people Dry Humping like it was the norm..  People kissing and smooching each other like no man’s business.. sitting down there yeah.. all I saw was how much growing up makes us lose our innocence.. I enjoyed the view sha :)


As Children yeah.. we were born with minds as clear as a slate.. with hearts yearning for love, purpose, reason and the hope of making a difference. But sitting at the club after my Beer finished.. Watching Young people (me inclusive) Dry Hump, consume alcohol and more or less do what grown up’s do left me a bit bothered after the excitement wore off. I mean what happened to when we were much younger and all that mattered was Happiness and not money, love and not lust, fun and not just temporal 4 minutes ecstasy?!


Last time I checked, I was 7 and Cigarette was a crime punishable by Death, peeping under a woman's skirt was not just a crime, but a crime that came with the song “”ghen ghen ghen.. ghen ghen ghen… I will tell aunty for you” and that alone sent the fear of “Ah Daddy will disown me” Down my spine.. Last time i checked yeah.. Drinking Alcohol was a sin punishable by Lightning :(, and then saying the word SEX not even engaging in it sef was a clear ticket to Hell fire! Oh the innocence of a child.. 1 minute Girls were “Gooey Gooey” creatures that always wanted to be in my space and me not wanting them around… and the next minute.. they are like Air with me and all the guys at the club craving after them like kilode!

Growing up does a lot to us Young people.. I at 24 think that top of the list of what growing up does to us ba;  is that it takes away our innocence and leaves us making crazy decisions that most times end up scaring us, and leaving us with so much emotional pressure, guilt, pain and hurt in general. So my sermon this morning is simple and straight to the point.. So here goes;


Don't be afraid to grow up.. to experience life.. to learn… but while at it yeah.. Don’t be ashamed to stay young and naïve at heart in your own little way. All in all yeah.. Don’t lose yourseelf in search of yourself.

Thank you for the past 7 minutes of your time Gang.. You do us a great Honor with it.. My prayer for ye this week is that the Heat in Nigeria will not come and goan Turn you into Toast bread..  hehehehe Sha Bye Bye Gang..  before I put myself in Trouble. #Shade :)

P.S; I read this amazing Articleon Mrs :) Oyinlola Sobowale's Blog of Destiny last night.. About the Boko Haram Menance..  and although it’s a bit stale.. It is the best read I have EVER and reiterate EVER had on the subject... as it had me thinking.. How much more?!.

All pictures without link source were sourced from www.instagram.com. 

Instagram na TwiRRa; @youngandconfusedafrica na @young&confusedafrica


#Udo #ItcanonlybeGOD

9 comments:

  1. I love this piece, one can actually relate to it. This heat is nuh jokn stuvz ooooo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehehehehe aha! This Heat something must be serious oh! This one that everyboRRy is complaining about it one by one like this.. shuo!!! **Puts hands on Cheeks in Exclamation.. nawa oh!! lmao! Pele.

      Thanks for coming by King Ice.. Mehn you na 1st to comment Back to Back oh! Aswear down eh! Only you one na BaDDest! Thanks Bruv.

      Delete
  2. This is a beautiful writeup... Awww the baby's eyes is all shades of cuteness overload

    Olisdiary blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yyyaaayyyy!! New Commenter Alert Babyyyy!!!! **Wears Mr. Nigeria smile.

      Thank you soooo very ghen ghen much for coming By Oli of Destiny.. I must say yeah.. that you feel like a ghen ghen someboRRy sev! So therefore.. **Adjusts Shokoto.. Me CaNNot wait to know ye eh! Blessings Bubba.. thanks for giving me an #ItcanonlybeGOD kinda smile this evening Bae. xx

      Delete
  3. As I'm reading this, I have a cold, cold choco drink because it's sooo hot here too.
    Well, I'm loving this. So many thoughts. What I'd give to see the world with innocent eyes again for a day. Must be so refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah! Its Hot in your country too?! Noooooo The end is near :( **Cleans Eyes..

      Thanks for coming By Bubba.. It is always a ghen ghen refreshing something to read from my Luxxy of Destiny.. Aswear Cuteness Overload dey worry you Baby mi :) **Deep Sigh.. The scary thing about growing up Yeah Bubba.. Is that once you start.. You cannot Never go back.. But Hey! We are ready for whatever.

      Delete
  4. I was just thinking about something similar few days ago. I want to see the world as i saw it when i was younger. it was much more beautiful then.
    the heat in Abuja is terrible...our ozone layer is definitely gone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehheheheheheh @The Ozone layer comment! Nne eezz not a joking things sam sam oh! I mean Insha Allah yeah.. I was at Abuja a couple of weeks ago.. and the heat in that place is on another level!! Shup! it is real like Kilode :(! I mean Lagos own even beRRa! at Abuja yeah.. During my Stay at Abuja (though short) the heat was so real ehhnn.. I could literally reach out and shake hands with it! :(

      Thanks for coming By CPC of Destiny and Happy Birthday in Arrears Bubba.. Best wishes xx

      Delete
  5. Lol You didn't seek my advice before living for the UK. Anyway u never call meoo wathapun? That baby is cute for days. ...... hehehe feeling broody now.

    ReplyDelete