Monday, 7 March 2016

If I was Rich!

This picture broke me mehhnn.. Shout out to all the MOTHERS out there. xx

Turn Up! Turn Up!! Ladies and Gentlemen.. Whats good Gang?! Whats poppiiinng ma people?! Omo eh! Eezzz not a Joking things oh! **Removes “moon Shades”- Happy Mothers day eh! Hmnn! Na wa oh!!! I was just using corner of my eyes to be skemping all of una on Instagram yesterday.. Issorait! See as y’all were just gushing and gushing about your Mums.. It felt nice though.. it had an Awwggh feel to it. :)  But wait oh! Holl uP!! Holl uP First!!!! just Holl up!! How come everyone’s Mum is AUTOMATICALLY  the best?! Oya pray do tell oh! I mean no boRRy wihh talk nah.. about how their Mama’s gave them ABARA at their backs and sent her home when she saw a Boy Toasting her under Mango tree oh, or how their mum told them to shut up and goan wash plate when "BIG BOY" wanted to go out :) or went all gangster on them when they erred! Make una talk true oh! Heheheh Cause if everybodies Mum is perfect huh.. then hmmnn.. It is well oh! **FULL Pun intended. Oh Well.. It’s a great thing to be able to show Mothers so much love and totally adore them on their special day.. So yeah… Happy Mothers Day to all our Mum’s and to all the ghen ghen Mums that read our BLOG low-key and just shake their head at me saying this BOY IS CONFUSED! Kai!! In response I say Happy Mothers day to you too.. I llooovve youuuuu!


So last week Saturday yeah.. The Hunger hit me bad bad!!! So I just vexed and enter vexing mode and bam!! Went to the food Market and did Egusi soup… So for the length of this post i shall teach you how i did it.. **Shouts.. Call me Chef Duru with a ghen ghen British Accent Today will ya?! Cause.. Omolomo shall be showcasing his BaddAss cooking ability down below **Pops Collar.. Yep! I am “marry Him now” Material like that oh! So toast me or beRRa stil sev.. propose to me in the comment secSHIon and do so sharpaLLy mbok.. **In Franks voice.. Your time starts noW! Hey have you heard about the “John Carpenter” guy who won 1 Million USD  at “Who wants to be a Millionaire”.. Choi!! Nonso see your life?! See your life?! Some people have sense in this life shaaa... I mean when the Almighty Father and creator of the Universe was sharing extra brain.. I must have been lusting after 1 woman under a tree eh! Cause choi!!! I need more.

Oya lemme act like my life is arranged.


Oh! If I was Rich… I would fall in love, travel the world, find a good girl, see the world in her eyes, and make my world revolve around her. Why do I need to be Rich to love you might ask?! Cause I like to believe that "love is hugely dependent on Comfort", and I want who ever I end up with to have all that she needs; to be able to sneeze and I get her Fresh Red Roses from Paris at Spring, to have a function and I would take her shopping in Dubai and get her freshly mined Diamonds from DRC, to have a flu and I would take her to the USA for check up, and to need to Charge her phone and I would bring her to the UK. If I was Rich.. I would be in love with a woman I make sure will never suffer. Oh If I was RICH!



If I was RICH… I would buy Dad the world.. take him to places of interest that are only shown on the CNN Documentaries as fun and ghen ghen- you know the exotic places he reads about on Sunday Allure! Yeah.. Those! Insha Allah yeah.. We would travel the seven wonders of the world together, and I would buy him an entire street in the UK. If I was Rich.. I would make sure my family would never ever be in need of anything.. Never lacking, never Hurting and get what they want  at just an imagination and me knowing.. If I was Rich we would live in the best places in the world.. New York, Abuja, Abu-Dhabi, Paris, Berlin, Manchester.. We would own homes in cities to many to count all in my Fathers name… and be 1 family with love forever flowing. Oh If I was Rich!
heheheh I didnt know the Garri was floating.. and I tried to turn it! Kai! What a mess i made :(

If I was Rich.. there would be no hunger around me, GOD willing, through #BLUEAfrica the pain I would fight to stop, the scourge of illnesses we would fight to cure, the homelessness we would aim to solve! I mean I would buy Coffee and Burger and put at the feet of that man sleeping in the cold by Poundland, I would go to an entire internally Displaced persons home and show them love that would make them cry for joy, I would take that child living in abject poverty and show him- just like my Father has.. that there is Hope at the end of Despair.. I would teach him.. that LIFE CAN INDEED BE BETTER. Oh! If I was Rich.

But I am not Rich.. (I like to attach “Not YET” to that sentence just for posterity sake **Winks.. Cause I Know OLUWA gats me..).. but when I do get Rich, I hope I don’t forget how it feels to want and help another wanting, how much it means to me to fall in Love now and hence find a Girl worthy enough then, and how much my Family means to me and make them Happy beyond their dreams… Oh How I cannot wait to be RICH.

Taddaaaa!!


Thank you for the past 7 minutes of your time Gang.. You do us a great ghen ghen Honor with it eh.. My prayer for you this week is that Somone wihh not come and goan splash mud water on your white after y’aff Baff up and finish :) xx

Instagram: @youngandconfusedafrica

#Udo #ItcanonlybeGOD


14 comments:

  1. Duru your soup is water water...lmao.. If you actually have all that planned up for the girl you pending wen you get the means,my dear dont worry dat girl will locate u with gprs

    Glowyshoes's blog

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehehehehehehehehheheehhe @GPRS! hehehehehehehehehehe lmao! AHa!! Eezz never that dep nah! Never!!! lmao! Ohh! She should on her BlueTooth eh!! cause my Bluetooth is shining BLUE!! Heheheh Thanks for coming by Nne.. Its always a Delight to read a comment from the almighty Glowy of Destiny.

      Delete
  2. JdB the master chef, this ur EBA looks very tantalizing o. Hope u are enjoying life in Obodo Oyinbo. We all have loads of things to do if we were rich. Very soon bubba, everything will be place

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rayoooooooo!!!!!!! Thank you soo much Baby mi.. for coming by! This has me wearing an #ItcanonlybeGOD smile on my small face right now.. iBlush!! its always a ghen ghen something to read from fine geh Rayo of Destiny yooo!!!!

      Wait first!! How come everyone is complementing the Eba that was a total Flop trying to make and totally ignoring the Soup that I was Bad Ass at making?! Shuo!! See life ba?! Yeah Nne.. In time i guess.. In Time.. But we have to be grateful for Today for a ghen geh tomorrow to come.. Blessings Bubba.

      Delete
  3. Lolzzz All I see is water water soup oo Lmao!! So long as you fit chop am no wahala. I hope you are well settled now. please look after yourself. Duru you are yet to call me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heheheheheheh Sharon of Destiny ehh!!! Nor be small Water water soup! Nne.. Me sef i taya for myself oh! I dont geRRit no more nne.. Why there is always so much water in my food.. Rice- Water wihh not Dry :(Indomie- Water wihh not dry.. Even Garri as below- Water will be too much!! I give up eh! I Quit!!! na to put Geh Friend needed outside my room door be the next plan :)

      Thank you for always coming by Sharon of Destiny.. You Rock mega!!! Thank youuuu!!! Yeah..

      I didnt have sufficient Top up last night.. Mbok i whh call you as soon as the Cock tries to crow.. :) xx Blessings Bubba.

      Delete
  4. Lolz that if i was rich lyrics will make a great poem plus why show us your food if we can't partake of it? Sol. It's good to be here again.

    trendwithgloria.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HEhehehe Gloria of Destiny! It is called trying to give you Longer Throat nah!! and my Attempt at geRRing gheh friend.. So if you have any verrrryyy fine Sister.. Please tell her to come check me out ASAP eh!! I have Muscles and Insha Allah yeah... I will have Money when I grow up.

      Thanks for coming byu Nne.. It is always a ghen ghen feeling to read from you Baby mi! You fineeee like that eh! xx

      Delete
  5. Loool, you gats cook for yourself now. The Eba is looking yummy, i dont know abt the soup.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehehehehe Haters gonna hate!! See this one oh!!! **Wears Angry Dog face.. Do you know how much Kinetic Energy i put into making that soup?! Plus how much Running around i had to do!! Huh?! Bia CPC!! I use Coffee take beg you eh!! Dont come and goan Rain on my parade biko!! I beg you ehh!!!! hehehehe

      Thanks for coming by Nne.. and for making me smile.. Its always a ghen ghen feeling to read from you! Blessings xx

      Delete
  6. The food looks so yummy yet so heavy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The food looks so yummy yet so heavy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Duru you sabi cook ehn...and you were asking me to go and be eating fast food everytime you asked us to hook up...oga fun e o ehn... the eba looks like something I would have used to win world war 2..looks like a weapon of mass destruction..haha. I love you too Duru..hehe. Moby is not back to blogging o but I am back to stalking...hehe *zooms off*

    www.mylifeasmoby.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Duru so you like food like this.
    Na only you wan chop all this big Eba?
    How are you doing? I hope you are doing fine.

    ReplyDelete