Sunday, 10 July 2016

GOD


Source

Hiya Fam.. How you guys been? I must confess that its been a minute eh :(.. trust lines are falling for you in favorable places dear Friends? So as I draw to a close the life of this Blog.. I sought to write about very special topics I have always had in mind.. and without an iota of doubt yeah… this is one of them.

So lets Dance shall we?


GOD! I don’t think we can ever understand the supremacy that is GOD. I mean the awesomeness.. the immense greatness.. the power that was, is and will be.. but yet still- the same power that was generated from nothing.. and by nothing.. Absolutely NOTHING! I don’t think man can ever be able to phantom or grasp this greatness appropriately.

As a young child.. I remember always wondering stuff about the universe.. I would question stuff non stop in my head.. I guess I have been confused for quite a while..  as i would question the Universe and its vastness and glory. You know all those “Who made GOD?” kinda questions ba? Well.. suffice to say that I had a lot of them in my head growing up.. and as I have grown and I am gradually attaining adulthood.. if I told you I know or have gotten the answers to all of those questions yeah.. I am lying.

Source

Permit me to ask a question here; Have you ever had moments that you question the existence of GOD? Moments that you wonder if there is really GOD and if its all true.. all of this? Well I have. A couple of months ago yeah... I remember facing one of such moments.. and I immediately reached out to the awesome Tolu Falode who I dare to say is the greatest 20 something year old Teacher of the Gospel I know.. and my she did help me with very insightful lines.. but still I found out that those were not enough. I needed to find the answers myself regardless how much and how well Tolu guided me.. and hence I got a Hard copy Bible Forget about Technology and phones, Ipads and Tablets for a bit.. there is power in a hard copy printed Bible… and reading it from then till now has taught me so much about the supreme being that is GOD.

Source

If you know me very well.. asin deeply.. you will know I am a very very filthy sinner. You will know that behind my smiles and  hashtags and enthusiasm and potential.. there is a monster.. roaring and craving to be set free.. and I know this too. But of a truth.. this unworthy being has seen so much favor and grace from GOD... that I am lost in words and that It baffles me... This is the main reason for the #ItcanonlybeGOD hashtag.

Truth is.. we can never truly understand the ways of GOD unless we seek him.. I am not born again.. but in my unworthiness.. I try to speak to him still.. I remind me of the fact that I love him.. and hence strive to know him directly.


So if you are like me. With so much questions.. hence constantly seeking clarification.. I urge you to seek him personally and directly.. both in the Bible and in your hearts and spirits.. Cause GOD does not need us to love him or understand him.. but we NEED GOD to love us… we NEED to understand GOD in our own personal way.

Filthy like me.. or cleaner than me.. GOD loves us all…  Yep! “While we were yet sinners.. Christ died for us”- Romans 5 vs 8

The awesomeness that is GOD! Cheers.

#Udo #ItcanonlybeGOD

3 comments:

  1. Yayyyyyyyyyy!
    Bubba you've got to stop judging yourself... your the righteousness of God through Christ Jesus. and anyone who believes is the Son of God.
    I had moments where I asked same questions but I realize that the devil tries to trick me into believing that God is not a big deal...
    He's not done with you yet!
    *I miss you oh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've felt like that sometimes. But its just a trick the devil plays on our mind. God is soooooo real. Btw what do you mean by as I draw to a close the life of this blog?








    FAVOURMOYSE BLOG  

    ReplyDelete
  3. If we understand God, then we'd be equals. I'd like to keep and respect God's mystery.
    Hope you're doing okay, my friend.

    ReplyDelete